Set Prévost as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 7:54 PM
NW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 10. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 5.
Increasing cloudiness. High 9.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
11° | -3°
52° | 27°
12° | -2°
54° | 28°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Alstom to cut 150 jobs in Montreal
- Alstom, the French company known as a world leader in power transmission and rail infrastructure, says it will cut 150 jobs in Montreal over the next six months.
- Philippe Couillard unveils new Liberal cabinet video
- Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard unveiled his cabinet Wednesday afternoon, naming Carlos Leitao to the key post of finance, Gaétan Barrette to Health and Social Services and Lise Thériault to Public Security.
- Rail safety improvements announced by Lisa Raitt in wake of Lac-Mégantic video
- Changes to improve rail safety were announced Wednesday by federal Transport Minister Lisa Raitt in response to recommendations made by the Transportation Safety Board in the aftermath of the tragedy in Lac-Mégantic, Que.
- Montreal International Jazz Festival lines up legends video
- The Montreal International Jazz Festival is bringing in as many legendary stars as it can to celebrate its 35th anniversary.
- Ron MacLean won't be reprimanded over Quebec refs comment video audio
- CBC hockey commentator Ron MacLean has apologized for his comment about French-Canadian referees during Tuesday night’s Montreal Canadiens-Tampa Bay Lightning playoff game, and won't be reprimanded.