Set Prévost as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 6:00 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 5:46 PM
WSW 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 18.
Mainly sunny. High minus 9.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-7° | -25°
19° | -13°
-3° | -12°
27° | 10°
-2° | -11°
28° | 12°
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec parents plead for suspected radicalized teenager to come home video
- The parents of a Quebec teenager thought to have left the country to join jihadists in Syria say they had no idea their son wanted to fight overseas.
- New Meunerie Côté-Paquette catches fire again
- A mill in Quebec's Montérégie region has caught fire for the second time in nine days.
- Raif Badawi case: What he has in common with Jason Kenney
- The Saudi judiciary has recommended liberal blogger Raif Badawi be retried on apostasy charges that carry an automatic sentence of death by beheading, largely because of his support for Mideast Christians. The Harper government has backed the same cause, but is reluctant to criticize Saudi Arabia.
- New Montreal weather: Could temperature climb above zero?
- A mix of sun and cloud this morning, with winds gusting up to 60 km/h and a high of 1 C. Tonight's low is -13 C. Click here for the full forecast.
- Bastien Poulain launches new Quebec-inspired cola, '1642'
- An entrepreneur who created a cola with materials in Quebec is hoping the city of Montreal will use the new drink during its 375th anniversary.