Set Prévost as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 5:12 PM
ENE 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h this morning. High minus 8.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 10.
Periods of light snow. High minus 6.
|Periods of light snow||Chance of flurries||Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec politicians back to work today at National Assembly
- Quebec’s MNAs get back to work today at the National Assembly with the state of the economy and the fallout from reports about a spate of runaways from the same Laval group home at the top of the agenda.
- New Montreal weather: Snowy, high of –6 C
- Snow. Amount two centimetres. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High –6 C.
- Missing Laval teens: Youth advocates call for public inquiry
- The recent string of disappearances from a youth protection home in Laval has prompted advocates to call for a public inquiry into the centre.
- Nick Fontanelli to be represented by defence lawyer Marc Labelle
- Nick Fontanelli, accused of killing his fiancée, has found a lawyer to represent him at last, after multiple court delays.
- 5th Laval teen goes missing from group home
- Vanessa Ticas, a 17-year-old from Laval, is missing after failing to return to her group home on Sunday.