Set Prévost as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 1:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 7:23 PM
W 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Low minus 18.
Sunny. High plus 3. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low minus 10.
|Sunny||Snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
0° | -11°
32° | 12°
6° | -10°
43° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Daniel Blier steps down from Société du Parc Jean-Drapeau after report
- The executive director of the Parc Jean-Drapeau Society, Daniel Blier, has resigned following a scathing report from Montreal's corruption watchdog.
- Quebec police ethics commissioner investigating woman shot with tear gas
- Quebec's police ethics commissioner has launched an investigation into the incident last Thursday in front of the National Assembly where a student protestor was hit directly in the face with a tear gas cannister.
- Meagan Duhamel, Eric Radford get final laugh on their critics video
- The Canadian figure skating team of Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford not only completed their dream season by winning the 2015 pairs world title, they accomplished it in spite of constant criticism over the last four years.
- Éric Turcotte accused of million-dollar employment insurance fraud
- A Montreal man is facing charges for 44 counts of employment insurance fraud.
- Montreal police looking for suspects who stole money from man with mental illness
- Montreal police are looking for the public's help to find a suspect who stole hundreds of dollars from a mentally ill man on New Year's Eve while he was at a convenience store in Rosemont La Petite-Patrie.