Set Prévost as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 4:13 PM
WNW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Low minus 7.
Clearing in the morning. High minus 3.
Clear. Low minus 16.
|Clearing||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Snow|
-5° | -16°
23° | 3°
-3° | -9°
27° | 16°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Pamela Porter pleads guilty to money laundering in MUHC fraud case video
- Pamela Porter has pleaded guilty to two counts of money laundering in a fraud case involving a new Montreal hospital complex.
- Château Montebello resort bought by Chinese real estate group
- The Fairmont Le Château Montebello resort complex in west Quebec has been purchased by Evergrande, a major Chinese real estate group making its first investment in Canada.
- Emma Czornobaj gets 90 days in jail for duck-stopping deaths video
- A Quebec Superior Court judge sentenced Emma Czornobaj to 90 days in jail today for causing two deaths after stopping on the highway to rescue ducklings.
- Henrietta Edwards' 165th birthday celebrated with Google Doodle
- Today's Google Doodle celebrates a famous Canadian woman's 165th birthday - Henrietta Edwards.
- Ameublement Elvis could be hurt by U.S.-Cuba pact
- The warming of relations between the United States and Cuba could hurt one iconic Montreal business — used-appliance store Ameublement Elvis.