Set Prévost as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 6:36 PM
NE 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 02, 14 at 9:04 AM EDT Thu Oct 02, 14 at 9:04 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches overnight. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing near noon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 21.
|Mainly sunny||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain|
13° | 12°
55° | 54°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal firefighters to lose jobs after city hall pension protest
- Eight firefighters, including union head Ronald Martin, are to be let go after a violent protest at Montreal city hall in August.
- Live Blog Luka Magnotta murder trial
- CBC News reporters Brigitte Noel, Salimah Shivji, Justin Hayward, Alison Northcott and Melinda Dalton bring you the latest from the Luka Magnotta trial in Montreal.
- Province suspends anti-homophobia ads
- In its quest to slash three billion dollars from the budget, the province is suspending a successful anti-homophobia advertising campaign.
- Special Report City won't repair neglected buildings over fear of court challenge
- The City of Montreal has the power to renovate neglected buildings if landlords refuse to, but CBC News has learned the City rarely uses that tool, because it's afraid of being taken to court.
- Beauharnois fire leaves woman dead
- Firefighters have confirmed a woman was killed in a fire at a home in Beauharnois, southwest of Montreal.