Set Prévost as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 30, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 32
Feels like: 90
Sunrise: 5:11 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
WSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 30, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon May 30, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Low 12.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 22. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Low 7.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- St-Henri looting puts spotlight on Montreal neighbourhood's gentrification
- After another case of vandalism and looting on the weekend, Montreal business owners, politicians and community activists are reflecting on the stresses an influx of new businesses and high-priced condos are placing on the city's St-Henri neighbourhood.
- 'Rape is Real and Everywhere' comedy show comes to Montreal
- A national comedy tour devoted to and hosted by survivors of sexual assault will hold its first show in Montreal Monday evening.
- Quebec milk producers heading to Ottawa by tractor
- The producers are demanding supply management in the dairy industry be maintained.
- Rash of suicides in Saguenay: Authorities urge those at risk to seek help
- Authorities in the Saguenay region are grappling with an increase in suicides in the first four months of 2016, and they're urging anyone who might be suicidal – or knows someone who is – to come to them for help.
- Photos A Syrian family's long journey to Canada video
- When the Farwan family left Daraa, Syria, more than three years ago, they never thought they would end up in the Canadian Prairies. The CBC picked up their journey seven months ago as they were preparing to leave their temporary home in Jordan for Lethbridge, Alta. Trace their extraordinary voyage through photos and video.