Set Prévost as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 13, 15 at 3:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 6:16 PM
N 2 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 12, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Oct 12, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low 9.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning in the morning. High 15.
Showers. Low 9.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Advance poll turnout over 3 days up 16% from 2011
- Around 2.4 million Canadians have voted so far in advance polls, representing a 16 per cent increase over the three advance polling days in the 2011 federal election, says Elections Canada.
- Mexico is interested in Quebec's cap-and-trade carbon market
- Mexico has shown interest in Quebec’s cap-and-trade system for greenhouse gases, and has signed an agreement to learn from the province.
- Disabled people still face challenges in casting a ballot
- People with disabilities still face challenges when it comes to exercising their right to vote in the federal election, an advocacy group says.
- Rock the Vote targets low election turnout in First Nations communities video
- A small group on the Whitedog reserve in northwestern Ontario is trying to mobilize aboriginal voters for the upcoming federal election, in spite of the hurdles they face.
- Recap Argonauts win 3rd straight over Alouettes video
- Trevor Harris threw touchdown passes to Diontae Spencer and Tori Gurley as the Toronto Argonauts stretched their winning run to three games with a 25-17 victory over the Montreal Alouettes on Monday afternoon.