Set Prévost as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 24, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:16 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
WSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 24, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun May 24, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 13.
Cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 21.
|Cloudy||Periods of rain||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal Children's on the move to new MUHC superhospital
- The Montreal Children's hospital is moving to the new Glen site of the McGill University Health Centre today, with about 90 patients expected to be transported to the new superhospital by ambulance.
- Montreal Museums Day: Free entry to 34 museums around the city
- Today is Montreal Museums Day, which means free admission to 34 museums around the city.
- Albert Ladouceur, Quebec sportswriter, dead at 63
- Albert Ladouceur covered every season the Quebec Nordiques had in the National Hockey League before they moved to Colorado in May 1995.
- Analysis Parties playing game of chicken with federal election debates video
- Britain’s Iron Lady once said she loved argument and debate. But even Margaret Thatcher would find the clash of views now underway in Canada over the number and manner of the leaders’ debates a little bizarre.
- Montreal weather: Mix of sun and cloud with a high of 26 C
- A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers early this morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 26. UV index 7 or high.