Set Prévost as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 26, 16 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 5:33 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
SW 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 26, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Jul 26, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this morning. High 24. Humidex 30. UV index 7 or high.
Clearing this evening. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 29. Humidex 35.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New rule gives Quebec's ugly produce its day in the sun
- In an attempt to reduce waste, the Quebec government is now allowing misshapen fruits and vegetables to be sold in the province.
- New Where construction season tastes like passion fruit
- The frozen ode to construction season is lime-coconut and mango-passion fruit flavoured at Pops Art in St-Henri.
- Police investigating fire in Montreal's east end
- Police were called to the scene near the corner of Broadway Avenue around 2 a.m. after firefighters found evidence that the fire was set deliberately.
- Laval police release photo of man wanted for indecent exposure on Metro
- Laval police say the man followed a 20-year-old woman into a Metro car, sat facing her and exposed himself a few times.
- What should the Montreal Canadiens name their new farm team?
- The Habs' farm team is moving to Laval next year and needs a name. We asked for your suggestions and made up some mock logos based on your ideas.