Set Victoriaville as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 31, 14 at 6:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 5:36 PM
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 31, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Oct 31, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Low plus 2.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 5.
Partly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 1.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Rain||Chance of showers||Rain|
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Father says Magnotta grew up isolated
- Luka Magnotta’s father, testifying at the first-degree murder trial in Montreal, says his son was not normal when he was young because he was isolated and had no contact with other children his age.
- Halloween Montreal readies for a frightful night
- Share your Halloween costume with CBC Montreal via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Audio Sorry - your Halloween costume is red-flagged audio
- McGill's Student Society will be judging costumes for appropriateness at the door for tonight's Halloween Dance. Shawn discusses with Homerun's Sue Smith
- Montreal austerity march draws thousands of ghoulish protesters video
- Thousands of people took to Montreal’s streets Friday to protest austerity measures undertaken by Philippe Couillard’s Liberal government.
- $350 in poppy donations swiped from Jewish General Hospital volunteer
- Sandy Bernstein, an 88-year-old volunteer at the Jewish General Hospital, is angry after someone stole her poppy donation can.