Set Victoriaville as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 22, 14 at 10:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 5:19 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
S 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low 20.
Cloudy. Showers or a few thunderstorms beginning in the morning and ending late in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 in the afternoon. High 24. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 12.
|Showers or thunderstorms||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
21° | 16°
70° | 61°
23° | 16°
73° | 61°
22° | 16°
72° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal groups say feds blocking homeless funds
- A group representing 102 community advocacy organizations across Montreal is calling on the federal government to release more than $3 million earmarked for housing the city's homeless.
- Lac-Mégantic residents allege pressure to sell their homes
- Property owners in Lac-Mégantic’s red zone say they are being pressured to sell their homes immediately, Radio-Canada is reporting.
- Israel-Gaza conflict: Air Canada cancels Tel Aviv flight over safety concerns video
- Air Canada has cancelled its scheduled flight to Tel Aviv from Toronto Tuesday night, following the lead of other airlines concerned about rocket fire near Ben Gurion Airport.
- STM bus strikes 83-year-old pedestrian
- An 83-year-old Montreal man is in critical condition after being struck by an STM bus outside the Charlevoix Metro station in the city's Southwest borough.
- Canada recalls California fruit for possible listeria
- Some fruit products imported from California are being recalled due to concerns about possible listeria contamination.