Set Victoriaville as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 22, 15 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:09 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
NW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 22, 15 at 7:21 AM EDT Fri May 22, 15 at 7:21 AM EDT
A few showers ending near noon then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 11. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Clearing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low zero except plus 2 near the river. Frost inland.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 17.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Phoenix Sun saga ends as long-stranded boat to leave Sorel video
- After two and a half years, the Phoenix Sun will finally be leaving the port of Sorel-Tracy, after being authorized by Transport Canada to leave the downtown dock on Friday.
- Montreal Children's Hospital helps patients cope with move
- Child life specialist Helen Magdalinos helps Montreal Children's Hospital patients prepare psychologically for the move to Glen site.
- Pre-election Quebec push continues with Harper heading to riding lost in 2011
- Among the seats the NDP captured in Quebec during the last election was a riding won by only nine votes — and the Conservatives want it back.
- Montreal weather: Breezy with a high of 13 C
- Showers and thunderstorms ahead as Montrealers head back to work after the long weekend.
- Gatineau Park heritage home destroyed in fire
- A Gatineau Park heritage home owned by the National Capital Commission was destroyed in a fire late Thursday night.