Set Victoriaville as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 24, 15 at 7:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 4:09 PM
WSW 1 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 24, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Tue Nov 24, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Low minus 10.
Sunny. High plus 2.
A few clouds. Low minus 1.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Charbonneau commission report: A deeper look at the recommendations video
- Take a closer look at some of the Charbonneau commission's key recommendations and why they matter in the fight against corruption and collusion.
- New Helping refugees overcome trauma of war takes community effort, says psychiatrist
- Quebec is preparing to welcome close to 3,700 Syrian and Iraqi refugees, and many will need help recovering from the effects of living in a war zone, advocates say.
- Photos Montrealers enjoy 1st snowfall - except on roads
- Montreal residents woke to a light dusting of snow Tuesday, their first encounter with the flakes of the season.
- Charbonneau report: Montreal opposition calls on Mayor Denis Coderre to act video
- The official opposition at City Hall called on Mayor Denis Coderre to improve governance and purge his team of borough mayors mentioned in the Charbonneau Commission's final report on corruption.
- Liberals won't meet deadline to bring 25,000 Syrian refugees to Canada by year's end video
- The new Liberal government announced today that it will identify all 25,000 selected refugees by Dec. 31, 2015, but only 10,000 will arrive by year's end. The rest will arrive by March 2016.