Set Cowansville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 16, 17 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 4:36 PM
S 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A few flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 16, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Jan 16, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this morning. A few flurries beginning late this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High minus 2.
A few flurries ending overnight then cloudy. Low minus 8.
Clearing in the morning. High minus 2.
|Clearing||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- City councillor compares Montreal's pothole repairs to putting 'lipstick on a pig'
- Councillor Steve Shanahan says the city's pothole re-surfacing plan is a superficial solution.
- Philippe Couillard expected to shuffle cabinet Monday
- Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard's cabinet shuffle will likely see Pierre Moreau tapped for Treasury Board position, Radio-Canada reports.
- Blog How far is a Montreal mile?
- In her first blog, CBC/QWF 2017 writer-in-residence Sarah Lolley weighs in on the way the perception of distance bends and shifts in Montreal — just depending.
- McGill performance taps the music of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- To mark Martin Luther King Day on Monday, John Hollenbeck and musical guests will perform three settings that he’s composed for King’s 1968 "Drum Major Instinct" sermon.
- Fewer bright lights, more power naps: Tips for a better night's sleep
- The invention of televisions, Internet and mobile phones have been interfering with the way people get to bed at night.