Set Cowansville as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 6:32 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
NW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High minus 1. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 9.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning in the morning and ending near noon. A few rain showers beginning late in the afternoon. High 8.
|A few rain showers or flurries||Showers||Snow||Periods of snow||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
11° | 8°
52° | 46°
-2° | -2°
28° | 28°
-2° | -15°
28° | 5°
2° | -11°
36° | 12°
5° | -5°
41° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Pimps target teens at Montreal malls audio
- Montreal police are warning parents that pimps are hanging around Montreal-area shopping centres, trying to lure teens into prostitution.
- Saudi Arabia to Quebec: Stay out of Raif Badawi case
- Saudi Arabia's ambassador to Canada has sent a letter to politicians at Quebec's National Assembly, including Premier Philippe Couillard, telling them not to meddle in the case of jailed and tortured blogger Raif Badawi or criticize the country's human rights record.
- Updated Canadian diplomat Roxanne Dubé's son killed, another in custody after Miami shooting video
- The 17-year-old son of Canadian diplomat Roxanne Dubé is dead and his 15-year-old brother is in police custody following an alleged drug robbery shootout in Miami that also left another teenager dead, CBC News confirms.
- Quebec sees 52% jump in cybercrime cases
- Although crime rates are dropping across Quebec, cybercrime has skyrocketed in recent years, a provincial report suggests.
- South Africa's corruption watchdog probes Bombardier rail deal video
- South Africa's public corruption watchdog is investigating whether questionable fees were paid to win a $3-billion train contract awarded to a consortium involving Canadian transportation giant Bombardier, CBC News has learned.