Set Granby as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 10:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:02 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
SW 9 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Low 7.
Sunny. High 23. UV index 7 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. Low 11.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
26° | 12°
79° | 54°
26° | 17°
79° | 63°
27° | 19°
81° | 66°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- recap Impact remain unbeaten at home with win over Dynamo
- Felipe Martins and Marco Di Vaio scored in the first half Wednesday as the Montreal Impact remained undefeated at home with a 2-0 victory over the Houston Dynamo.
- Montreal to get new mayor on Tuesday video
- Alan DeSousa, the anglophone mayor of Montreal's St-Laurent borough, has thrown his hat into the ring to become Montreal's third mayor in seven months.
- Laval's corrupt image scares off choral festival sponsors audio
- The founder and driving force behind Laval, Que.'s annual international choral festival says allegations of corruption at Laval city hall have driven away some of the festival's sponsors.
- Que. construction strike creates obstacles for home buyers video
- As the province-wide construction strike enters its third day, Quebecers are dealing with the consequences of projects large and small being left at a standstill.
- Mirabel to house new $9.5M fuselage assembly plant
- European aerospace manufacturer Aerolia has selected the industrial park at Mirabel airport northwest of Montreal as the site for a fuselage aerostructures plant that will assemble parts for some of Bombardier's business jets.