Set Granby as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 5:45 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 7:16 PM
WSW 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 15.
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High minus 1. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 9.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Periods of rain||Rain or snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
11° | 8°
52° | 46°
0° | 0°
32° | 32°
-2° | -9°
28° | 16°
6° | -11°
43° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal's Olympic Stadium needs $220M facelift, government report says
- An infrastructure report tabled with last week's provincial budget says Montreal's Olympic Stadium needs $220 million in repairs over the next decade.
- New Quebec police ethics commissioner investigating woman shot with tear gas
- Quebec's police ethics commissioner has launched an investigation into the incident last Thursday in front of the National Assembly where a student protestor was hit directly in the face with a tear gas cannister.
- Éric Turcotte accused of million-dollar employment insurance fraud
- A Montreal man is facing charges for 44 counts of employment insurance fraud.
- Montreal police looking for suspects who stole money from man with mental illness
- Montreal police are looking for the public's help to find a suspect who stole hundreds of dollars from a mentally ill man on New Year's Eve while he was at a convenience store in Rosemont La Petite-Patrie.
- Audio Montreal International Animation Film Festival audio
- MIAFF begins in two weeks. Homerun's Sue Smith speaks to festival director Laurie Gordon about its line-up and Montreal's unique relationship with animation.