Set Granby as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 31, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:11 AM
Sunset: 7:32 PM
S 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 31, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun Aug 31, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms. Local amount 25 mm in thunderstorms. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 24. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers ending late this evening then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms this evening. Low 18.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. High 25.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
27° | 17°
81° | 63°
23° | 16°
73° | 61°
26° | 12°
79° | 54°
23° | 16°
73° | 61°
19° | 13°
66° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Police on lookout for dangerous driving over Labour Day weekend
- The Sûreté du Québec will be especially visible on the province's roads over Labour Day weekend.
- New Conservative fundraising runs into roadblock in Quebec
- The prime minister's Quebec lieutenant, Denis Lebel, has been crisscrossing his home province on what the party is billing as his "End of Summer Tour." Kady O'Malley crunches last year's local fundraising numbers and finds he has his work cut out for him.
- U.S. Open: Eugenie Bouchard survives Zahlavova Strycova video
- Canadian and Wimbledon runner-up Eugenie Bouchard pulled out a suddenly tight match Saturday night, edging 30th-seeded Barbora Zahlavova Strycova of the Czech Republic 6-2, 6-7 (2), 6-4 to reach the U.S. Open's fourth round for the first time.
- Ebola tests negative for Gatineau girl who remains in isolation
- A young girl from Gatineau, Que., has tested negative for the Ebola virus after feeling ill following a trip with her family to Sierra Leone, one of the countries where the deadly virus has spread rapidly.
- Video Café des Chats first cat café to open in Montreal video
- Eight furry friends greeted hundreds of visitors on the cat café's opening day.