Set Granby as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 28, 15 at 2:00 AM EST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 4:51 PM
N 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 5:46 PM EST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 5:46 PM EST
Snow and local blowing snow. Local amount 5 cm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 15.
Periods of light snow ending near noon then clearing. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 11.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 20.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
-12° | -16°
10° | 3°
-15° | -23°
5° | -9°
-15° | -24°
5° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Tim Hortons confirms layoffs at headquarters, regional offices
- Tim Hortons is laying off people in its headquarters and regional offices in the wake of its merger with Burger King.
- Recap Carey Price Price stops 40 shots as Canadiens edge Stars video
- Carey Price made 40 saves to lead the Montreal Canadiens to a 3-2 victory over the visiting Dallas Stars on Tuesday.
- PQ members want another referendum soon, internal document reveals video
- If the Parti Québécois is voted into power again, PQ members want a sovereignty referendum shortly after the election, according to an internal document obtained by CBC—Radio-Canada.
- MP Sana Hassainia takes flak for poor vote attendance record audio
- Independent Montreal MP Sana Hassainia is under fire for her work ethic in the House of Commons, where she has attended only 16 out of 269 votes. Some constituents in the Verchères riding she represents say she's also not doing much there.
- Guercy Edmond, Montreal cabbie accused of running over passenger, pleads not guilty
- Guercy Edmond, captured on video running over a passenger with his taxi in 2012, maintains he was trying to escape the scene to report an altercation to police.