Set Granby as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 2:45 AM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 4:11 PM
NNE 3 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
A few flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Flurries. High minus 2.
A few flurries ending this evening then partly cloudy. Low minus 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Dorval mosque targeted by anti-refugee phone threat
- The president of a West Island mosque playing a major role in the effort to welcome refugees has expressed concerns after receiving a telephone threat.
- Drone racing: Armchair pilots strap on goggles for aerial dogfights
- Fans of aerial speed battles are uniting to compete in a new sport: drone racing.
- Quebec doctors will keep government overpayments
- Overpayments of $416.7 million made to Quebec doctors over the last five years cannot be recovered, according to Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard.
- P.K. Subban raises money for Montreal Children's Hospital through jersey signing
- Montreal Canadiens' P.K. Subban delighted patients and fans during a charity event in the atrium named after him.
- Quebec announces $80M education plan as negotiations drag on
- As talks continue between the province and striking teachers, Education Minister François Blais offered details of a plan to put $80 million into the school system — though union leaders say there's nothing new in the announcement.