Set Granby as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 6:15 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 6:34 PM
N 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 8.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 20. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing late in the evening. Low 7.
20° | 5°
68° | 41°
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Breaking Jean-Philippe Auclair, Quebec extreme skier, killed in avalanche
- Extreme skier Jean-Philippe Auclair of Quebec was found dead after an avalanche on the San Lorenzo mountain, according to Chilean newspaper Publimetro.
- Updated Luka Magnotta trial witness describes evidence found at apartment
- An investigator who took pictures inside admitted killer Luka Magnotta's Montreal apartment said the unit was cleaned out and bare except for some suspicious "red substance" stains.
- Updated Pomerleau project manager charged in alleged Turcot contract scheme
- Pomerleau project manager Eric Carbonneau has been charged in connection with an alleged scheme to profit of the biding process for the $3-billion contract to rebuild the Turcot Interchange.
- Clint Uttley, Redmen coach, quits over McGill's Guimont-Mota stance
- The head coach of the McGill Redmen football team has resigned, citing a statement issued by university administration that said a criminal conviction should have barred a former player from being invited to join the team.
- 91-year-old waits several hours for ambulance
- It was a frightening weekend for Garry Lynch and his family when his 91-year-old mother, Catherine, was forced to wait more than three hours for a Montreal ambulance, after having fallen and been stuck in a bathtub for 13 hours.