Set Granby as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 5:45 PM EST
Sunrise: 6:25 AM
Sunset: 5:41 PM
SW 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Flurries. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 12.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 10. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 21.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of showers|
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
-1° | -10°
30° | 14°
1° | -10°
34° | 14°
5° | -10°
41° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- 4 people, including firefighter, injured in St-Leonard duplex fire
- Four people are injured following a duplex fire in St-Leonard.
- Updated Liberal Marc Tanguay's ad removed from Islamic community centre website
- Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard says a Liberal member of the legislature should not have advertised on an Islamic community centre website that includes texts extolling violence against women.
- SPCA looking for answers after dog found with cracked skull
- The Montreal SPCA is asking the public for information after a dog approximately nine years old was found in a cardboard box with a cracked skull.
- Franck Gervais pleads guilty to illegally wearing military gear on Remembrance Day video
- Franck Gervais, a 32-year-old man from Cantley, Que., has pleaded guilty to illegally wearing a military uniform and medals at the National War Memorial in Ottawa on Remembrance Day in 2014.
- Special Report No new Quebec government funding for drowning prevention lessons
- The province will not be funding a drowning prevention program in elementary schools despite recommendations from three coroners, CBC Montreal Investigates has learned.