Set Saint-Rémi as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 06, 16 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 5:07 PM
WSW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. Flurries beginning before morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 2.
Flurries ending late in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40 in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 7 in the afternoon.
|Flurries||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Justin Trudeau to attend funerals of Burkina Faso victims in Quebec City video
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is among hundreds of people expected to attend two funerals in Quebec City today in honour of the six Quebecers killed last month in Burkina Faso.
- Interactive What happens if federal health transfers get age-adjusted
- Canada's provinces have very different age structures and provincial governments with older populations want age-adjusted health transfer payments. Here's how the health-care pot of gold gets divided if they get their way.
- New Montreal weather: Mainly cloudy with a chance of flurries
- Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 1 C.
- Montreal Canadiens vs. Edmonton Oilers: 3 Things to Watch
- The Montreal Canadiens can't buy a win right now and it won't get any easier as they face off against the Edmonton Oilers and rookie wunderkind Connor McDavid at the Bell Centre Saturday afternoon.
- Laval police say 3 teens safe and sound, still seeking 4th girl from same group home
- Quebec's premier said Friday he is 'extremely preoccupied' by the disappearance of four teens from the same Laval group home. Laval police have now found three of the girls. Sarah Hauptman, 16, is still missing.