Set Saint-Rémi as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 07, 15 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 5:14 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
SSE 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 07, 15 at 6:17 AM EDT Tue Jul 07, 15 at 6:17 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 29. UV index 9 or very high.
Cloudy. Showers beginning near midnight. Risk of thunderstorms overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low 17.
A few showers ending in the morning then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High 24.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- AFN General Assembly: Trudeau to roll out plan to bolster aboriginal education funding
- Opposition leaders will be in Montreal today to make their pitch to indigenous chiefs gathered for an annual meeting of the Assembly of First Nations.
- New Laval police rescue mission called off when man found asleep on island
- A rescue mission for a man in his 20s who tried to swim from Laval to a small island in the Rivière des Prairies was called off when the man was found sleeping on the island.
- New Montreal weather: Mix of sun and cloud, but hot
- When the sun burns off the fog in some parts of Montreal, it'll be another hot day.
- Hochelaga-Maisonneuve water main break floods Davidson Street
- City crews have been dealing with a water main break in the Hochelaga-Maisonneuve district.
- Belledune oil terminal project faces opposition in Quebec
- While job-starved northern New Brunswick has welcomed the idea of a new oil terminal project at the Port of Belledune, an opposition movement is growing in Quebec, especially in communities lining the shared Bay of Chaleur and Matapedia Valley.