Set Saint-Rémi as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 26, 17 at 1:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:51 AM
Sunset: 7:54 PM
E 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Periods of rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 26, 17 at 11:30 AM EDT Wed Apr 26, 17 at 11:30 AM EDT
Periods of rain or drizzle ending this afternoon then mainly cloudy. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 18.
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 23. Humidex 27.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Breaking Kevin O'Leary drops out of Conservative leadership race, will endorse Maxime Bernier
- Businessman and reality TV star Kevin O'Leary ends his campaign for the Conservative leadership just hours before the last debate in Toronto, and two days before party members can start casting their ballots.
- Martin Coiteux apologizes for answering English question in French
- Quebec's public security minister says he didn't mean any offence when he decided to respond in French to a question posed to him in English during question period yesterday.
- Former Montreal radio reporter named city's 1st traffic co-ordinator
- Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre has named former traffic reporter Pierre Lacasse as the city's first traffic co-ordinator. His job will be to organize construction blitzes and inform residents about road closures.
- CAA-Quebec calls Montreal gas profits in 2016 'abnormal and questionable'
- Montreal motorists are paying more than they should for gas, according to an analysis of 2016 gas prices by CAA-Quebec.
- Infographic William in, Guillaume out: How baby names reflect changes in Quebec's values
- Traditional names are losing out to unique ones, today's grandparents' names are becoming popular again, parents are experimenting with variations in spellings - or they're simply making new names up.