Set Saint-Rémi as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 10:00 AM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 4:15 PM
SE 5 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. High zero.
A few clouds. Low minus 8.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning early in the afternoon. High plus 4.
|Rain||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Breaking Carey Price out at least 6 weeks with lower-body injury
- Reigning NHL most valuable player Carey Price will be sidelined for at least six weeks with a lower-body injury, the Montreal Canadiens said Monday.
- New Montreal police call for potential victims of accused child lurer arrested in West Island
- Investigators with Montreal police's sexual exploitation unit are looking for potential victims of an accused child lurer arrested in the West Island.
- Montreal's CSDM to shut down schools for 3 days in December due to strike
- School is cancelled for students of all ages at the Commission scolaire de Montréal on Dec. 9, 10 and 11.
- Syrian refugees get new textbooks, more tutoring thanks to McGill students audio
- After being featured on CBC Montreal's Daybreak, a pilot project by McGill University students aimed at helping Syrian refugees improve their English, has attracted support from Montreal, Ontario and as far away as London, Australia and South Korea.
- Live Paris climate summit: Obama says India can reduce emissions and still tackle poverty video
- U.S. President Barack Obama, attending the climate change summit near Paris, says India must curb its carbon dioxide pollution even while it works to eradicate poverty, prioritize growth and promote economic development.