Set Saint-Rémi as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 3:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 6:55 PM
WNW 3 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 9:02 PM EDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 9:02 PM EDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 2.
Periods of light snow changing to snow at times heavy near noon. Amount 10 to 20 cm. Blowing snow late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 near noon. Temperature falling to minus 8 in the afternoon.
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow. Amount 10 cm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 after midnight. Low minus 14.
|Periods of snow and blowing snow||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow|
-4° | -17°
25° | 1°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
-5° | -13°
23° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Pierre Karl Péladeau’s candidacy stirs up PQ membership video
- Some of Quebec’s labour unions are warning that some of its members, which have supported the Parti Québécois for years, may not vote for the party this time now that media magnate Pierre Karl Péladeau is running for a seat.
- Steele-Morin charged in court, as police look for a second suspect
- Philippe Steele-Morin, 30, appeared in a Montreal courtroom Monday afternoon and was charged with the murder of Tricia Boisvert.
- Osheaga 2014 lineup announced
- Osheaga, the annual Montreal music festival, has announced its lineup for this summer's three-day festivities, which will be headlined by Outkast, Jack White and the Arctic Monkeys.
- Lac-Mégantic mayor lobbies Washington for more rail safety video
- A coalition of cross-border municipal officials that includes Lac-Mégantic Mayor Colette Roy-Laroche is in Washington, D.C., to discuss the train crash that killed 47 people in the Quebec town last summer. She said her town's tragedy must not be in vain.
- Updated Raymond Ellis killers sentenced to 14 and 15 years
- The two last men to be convicted in the death of Raymond Ellis — a Montreal entrepreneur and former Dawson student killed in a nightclub in 2005 in a case of mistaken identity — were sentenced at the Montreal courthouse Tuesday.