Set Saint-Rémi as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 5:00 PM EST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 4:52 PM
NNE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this evening then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 overnight. Temperature steady near minus 15.
Cloudy. Snow beginning late in the afternoon. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 29 in the morning.
Snow and local blowing snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind north 30 km/h. Low minus 13.
|Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny|
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
-14° | -19°
7° | -2°
-15° | -20°
5° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Angela Orosz, Auschwitz-born Montrealer, returns to Poland for liberation anniversary video
- Angela Orosz was born in Auschwitz in the dying days of the Second World War. She's returning for the first time to the death camp that claimed the lives of her father and other family members.
- Héma-Québec seeks plasma donors to reduce dependency on U.S.
- Quebec's blood agency Héma-Québec wants to reduce the province's dependence on U.S. plasma imports, which account for 85 per cent of Quebec's plasma needs.
- Guy Lafleur civil suit to hear final arguments Wednesday
- Final arguments will take place Wednesday in a case that has the former Montreal Canadiens star suing the Crown and Montreal police for $2.16 million over what he deems an unjustified and exaggerated arrest.
- Infographic NHL playoff odds: Canadian teams' chances vary
- With the All-Star game out of the way and the "second half" of the NHL's regular season about to begin, the race for playoff spots is heating up. Find out each Canadian team's chances of making the Stanley Cup tournament in this interactive graphic from the Canadian Press.
- Côte-des-Neiges hit-and-run leaves 95-year-old in critical condition
- A 95-year-old man is in critical condition after a hit-and-run in Côte-des-Neiges Monday morning. Police say the man suffered severe head injuries and they fear for his life.