Set Saint-Rémi as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 24, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:16 AM
Sunset: 8:27 PM
W 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 24, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun May 24, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers early this morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 16.
Cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 22.
|Cloudy||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal Children's on the move to new MUHC superhospital
- The Montreal Children's hospital is transitioning to the new Glen site today, with about 100 patients expected to be transported to the new superhospital by ambulance.
- François Bugingo, foreign correspondent, suspended by media outlets
- A prominent French-language foreign correspondent has been suspended by several of his employers following a report he fabricated and embellished some of his stories.
- Montreal police seek potential victims after man arrested for inciting minors
- Montreal police are asking for potential victims to come forward after arresting Richard Farrow, 64, on sex-related charges connected to minors in LaSalle.
- Montreal housing activists FRAPRU protest Denis Lebel event
- After trying unsuccessfully to set up a tent city for the past two days, the social-housing activist group FRAPRU is holding another day of protests to raise awareness about cuts to subsidized housing.
- Canada's rubgy seven women score historic victory video
- One day after securing Olympic rugby qualification, Canada made history Saturday by defeating Australia 20-17 at the Amsterdam Sevens to win its first ever Women's World Series tournament.