Set Saint-Rémi as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 03, 15 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 6:18 AM
Sunset: 7:30 PM
WNW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 03, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Sep 03, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Clearing this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 13.
Sunny. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 24.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal weather: Tomato-ripening sunshine
- It will still be hot, but slightly less sticky outside as the daytime high climbs to 24 C.
- U.S. Open: Eugenie Bouchard through to 3rd round video
- Eugenie Bouchard is through to the third round of the U.S. Open after defeating Polona Hercog of Slovenia 6-3, 6-7 (2), 6-3 on Wednesday.
- Quebec helicopter crash: 2 dead, 3 injured near Sept-Îles
- Two people are dead and three more are in hospital after a helicopter crashed in a remote area of Quebec near Sept-Îles.
- 18th-century village ruins discovered during Turcot construction to be destroyed
- The remains of an old village dating back to the 18th century uncovered at the site of the new Turcot Interchange could be destroyed in a matter of days as construction continues at the site.
- St-Lambert zoning change would ban new religious gathering places
- St-Lambert, a municipality on Montreal's South Shore, has tabled a proposed zoning change that would make it very difficult for any non-Christians to have a place of worship in the area.