Set Sainte-Catherine as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 05, 15 at 3:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:12 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
SSW 9 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 04, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Sat Jul 04, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Low 17.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 26. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Low 17.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Benoît Côté and Marie-Josée Sills, Terrebonne shooting victims, die in hospital
- A lawyer and notary shot at a Terrebonne, Que., law office have died, according to provincial police.
- Your voice This week on Daybreak: Greece, poutine and no pet left behind audio
- You had a lot to say this week about the financial situation in Greece, Julie Snyder's announcement that she's ending her television production career, pet's left behind on moving day, caller ID spoofing and what it is that makes Montreal so great.
- Greek referendum voters unclear on question, potential aftermath video
- In the space of a week Greece has slid from difficult negotiations with its creditors into full-on crisis mode with banks on life support and a seminal referendum just a heartbeat away — one that could start to unravel the country's cherished place in the heart of the EU.
- Boucherville tragedy: Jérémie and Gabriel Dubuc remembered by loved ones
- The day after the bodies of Michel Dubuc and his two young sons Gabriel and Jérémie were discovered inside a Boucherville, Que., home, friends, family and neighbours are trying to make sense of what happened.
- Ambulance wait times a sign of staff shortage, union says
- The union representing Montreal-area paramedics says Urgences-Santé’s staffing shortage has resulted in longer wait times.