Set Sainte-Catherine as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 24, 17 at 4:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 5:34 PM
NE 21 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 24, 17 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Feb 24, 17 at 3:45 PM EST
Showers ending near midnight then cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light before morning. Temperature steady near plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning late in the afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h in the morning. High 12.
Rain showers ending near midnight then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Risk of thunderstorms in the evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 6.
|Showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Rain||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Province should consider 'advanced consent' for Alzheimer's patients in assisted dying law, urges MNA
- CAQ MNA François Bonnardel said he believes it's time to reopen the province’s doctor-assisted dying law and consider adding a section that would give people the right to consent in advance.
- Man behind Joker mask in anti-Arab video pleads guilty to making death threat
- A 25-year-old Montreal North man who threatened to kill one Arab per week in an online video has pleaded guilty to making a death threat and apologized for his behaviour at a hearing on Thursday.
- Quebec pension fund manager reports 'solid' return of 7.6% in 2016
- Quebec's giant pension fund manager, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, posted a 7.6 per cent return on investment last year, bringing its net assets to $270.7 billion.
- Striking Quebec lawyers, notaries decry province's 24-hour deadline for latest offer
- The clock is ticking for government lawyers and notaries, who've been given until 5 p.m. to respond to the province's latest offer, presented by Treasury Board President Pierre Moreau yesterday.
- Police in hazmat suits dismantling 3 Montreal-area drug labs
- Police have confirmed three raids are underway: in L'Assomption, in the Lanaudière region north of Montreal, in Saint-Charles-sur-Richelieu and in Brossard, both east of Montreal.