Set Sainte-Catherine as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 2:00 AM EST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 5:47 PM
SW 11 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 28 overnight.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High minus 7. Wind chill minus 28 in the morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 8.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny|
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
2° | -5°
36° | 23°
5° | -8°
41° | 18°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Recap Habs' rally falls short against Kings video
- Marian Gaborik's second power-play goal tied it with 45 seconds left in regulation, and he scored again in the shootout as the Los Angeles Kings rallied for a 4-3 victory over the Montreal Canadiens on Thursday night.
- Swastika graffiti suspect released by police
- Montreal police have released a young man who was questioned in connection with a potential hate crime in Notre-Dame-de-Grâce.
- Video Montreal web series on LARPing is taking off video
- A made-in-Montreal web series on LARPing is doing very well after it's been picked up by an American website.
- Preview Canadian MLS teams using common sense for 2015 season
- On the eve of the 2015 MLS season, Canada’s three soccer clubs face several challenges but optimism still fills each city, writes CBC Sports analyst Nigel Reed.
- Concordia Muslim Students' Association removes controversial books audio
- The Concordia University Muslim Students’ Association has removed some controversial writings from its book collection after a meeting with the administration of the school.