Set Sainte-Catherine as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 4:14 PM
NNE 9 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly sunny. High zero.
A few clouds. Low minus 6.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning early in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 3.
|Rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Crescent Street stabbing suspect to be charged
- A 26-year-old man is expected to face charges of assault with a weapon, assault causing bodily harm and possession of an illegal weapon after three people were stabbed in a bar on Crescent Street early Sunday morning.
- St-Denis Street partially closed for emergency road work
- St-Denis Street will be partially closed above Rosemont Boulevard this morning for emergency repairs.
- Body found below St-Jacques escarpment in NDG
- Montreal police are investigating after the discovery of a body in the borough of Côte-des-Neiges—Notre-Dame-de-Grâce.
- Guy Turcotte jury to receive final instructions today
- The jury in the double murder trial of former Quebec doctor Guy Turcotte will receive final instructions from the judge today.
- Drone racing: Armchair pilots strap on goggles for aerial dogfights
- Fans of aerial speed battles are uniting to compete in a new sport: drone racing.