Set Sainte-Catherine as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 04, 15 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 7:28 PM
NE 21 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 04, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Sep 04, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind north 20 km/h. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 16.
Sunny. High 28.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New SNC-Lavalin CEO tells anti-corruption meeting the engineering giant has changed its ways
- SNC-Lavalin head Robert Card told an anti-corruption conference that the Montreal engineering giant has cleaned up its business practises and shouldn't be left out of bidding for federal contracts.
- Homeless Inuit abused by Montreal police, photographer alleges
- Photographer Michael Morris says he saw police in Montreal harass and abuse homeless Inuit while he was visiting the city this summer.
- Updated Zimbabwe man presumed drowned near Wakefield Covered Bridge
- Police in western Quebec have continued the search for a 23-year-old man from Zimbabwe, who was studying at Algonquin College, swept away by the current of the Gatineau River near the Wakefield Covered Bridge.
- Montreal North shooting leaves 22-year-old man dead
- Montreal police were called to the intersection near Fortin Street and Gouin Boulevard at around 11:15 p.m. after a citizen reported hearing at least one gunshot.
- Montreal Metro stations get Hogwarts Express makeover
- École Polytechnique students transformed several blue-line stations to Platform 9 3/4 to help Montreal wizards head off for another school year.