Set Sainte-Catherine as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 8:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 5:37 AM
Sunset: 8:25 PM
ESE 11 km/h
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Low 15.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 26. Humidex 30. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h overnight. Low 17.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Osheaga: where music, fashion and art meet
- From concerts to works of art, here is what it is like to be at Osheaga.
- Passenger plays pop-up show for Montreal crowd video
- Fresh off his performance at Osheaga on Friday, British musician Passenger decided to serenade a Montreal crowd for free in the Quartier de Spectacles.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child eagerly awaited at Pointe-Claire bookstore
- Montrealers will be counting down the hours before the midnight release of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child with a party at a West Island bookstore.
- Body found in St. Lawrence River ID'd as Jean-François Geoffrion
- Montreal police have located a body in the St. Lawrence River as part of their search for a boater who went missing earlier this week.
- Dozens of animals dead in dairy farm fire near Trois-Rivières
- A fire at a dairy farm near Trois-Rivières, Que., has killed 40 cows and bulls.