Set Saint-Constant as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 7:01 PM
N 17 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Low plus 4 except zero in the suburbs. Frost.
Sunny. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low 10.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
23° | 19°
73° | 66°
17° | 13°
63° | 55°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Couple rushing Chihuahua to vet get $258 speeding ticket
- A Quebec couple issued a $258 speeding ticket over the weekend intends to contest the ticket because they were rushing their dying Chihuahua to the veterinarian’s office.
- City of Montreal files complaint against police
- After taking on firefighters at the labour relations board, the city of Montreal has now filed a complaint against police.
- Scotland independence referendum votes being tallied video
- Polls have closed in Scotland, where millions of voters cast ballots today in an independence referendum that most experts say is too close to call.
- Quebec observers react to Scottish referendum vote
- Parti Québécois MNA Martine Ouellet paid her own way to Scotland to observe today’s vote on independence with an eye on drawing lessons for the sovereignty movement in Quebec.
- New Staying afloat at POP Montreal
- Does DIY pay off? Montreal arts reporter Jeanette Kelly checks in with people from the POP Montreal community about making money as an indie artist.