Set Saint-Constant as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 8:54 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:39 AM
Sunset: 7:18 PM
S 34 km/h
Snow or rain
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Snow changing to rain near noon. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southwest 40 gusting to 60 this afternoon. High plus 5.
A few showers ending this evening then clearing. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 7.
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High plus 3.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
4° | -7°
39° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Montreal Canadiens' Andrei Markov nominated for Masterton trophy
- Montreal Canadiens defenceman Andrei Markov has been nominated as a candidate for the NHL's Bill Masterton Trophy, an award given to players who demonstrate perseverance and sportsmanship in hockey.
- New UQAM students block entrances to downtown campus video
- A group of protesters at Université du Québec à Montréal blocked the entrances to several buildings at the downtown campus this morning.
- Montreal weather: Snow, rain and a high of 5 C
- Don't worry, the snow won't last today -- it's supposed to change to rain around noon today. Expect a high of 5 C. Check here for the complete forecast.
- Medical students meet in Quebec City to denounce Bill 20
- About 1,000 of the province’s medical students are expected to protest in Quebec City Monday morning against health care reforms they say would dehumanize family medicine.
- Arthur Porter's rights violated in Panama prison: UN report audio
- Former hospital executive Arthur Porter, fighting extradition to Canada from a Panama prison, is said to have only "weeks to live" if he is not granted better medical treatment. Meanwhile, the UN has weighed into the dispute over Porter's lengthy detention.