Set Saint-Constant as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 11:34 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
NE 26 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 8.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 6.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 8.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Rain||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
11° | 8°
52° | 46°
9° | 8°
48° | 46°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Martin Rouleau hit and run could be 'deliberate act,' police say video
- Martin Rouleau was in the St-Jean-sur-Richelieu parking lot for at least two hours before hitting two Canadian soldiers — one of whom was in uniform — with his car.
- Breaking Jean-François Fortin, Jean-François Larose form new political party
- Two Quebec MPs are forming a new federal political party. Ex-Bloc Québécois MP Jean-François Fortin and defecting New Democrat Jean-François Larose announced Tuesday they've created Forces et Démocratie to better serve their constituents' priorities.
- Preview NHL: 4 things to know for Tuesday night video
- Here's your cheat sheet for tonight's NHL games, including notes on the hot-starting Islanders against the Leafs, Pavel Datsyuk's potential return to face the Habs, and Paul Maurice's boil-over in Winnipeg.
- Special Report Money trail from Quebec chocolate sales company proceeds murky
- There are questions about how a charity that receives funding from controversial chocolate sales company Ado Boulot spends some of the cash.
- Luka Magnotta trial: PM staffer recalls receiving package with foul odour
- Jenni Byrne, Stephen Harper's deputy chief of staff, told the court she knew something was wrong when she was going through a partially opened package delivered to the party’s headquarters and was overcome by a "very bad smell."