Set Saint-Constant as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 26, 16 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 5:32 AM
Sunset: 8:30 PM
SW 13 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 26, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Jul 26, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this morning. High 25. Humidex 30. UV index 9 or very high.
Clear. Low 18.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 30. Humidex 37.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New New rule gives Quebec's ugly produce its day in the sun
- In an attempt to reduce waste, the Quebec government is now allowing misshapen fruits and vegetables to be sold in the province.
- Laval police release photo of man wanted for indecent exposure on Metro
- Laval police say the man followed a 20-year-old woman into a Metro car, sat facing her and exposed himself a few times.
- Updated What should the Montreal Canadiens name their new farm team?
- The Habs' farm team is moving to Laval next year and needs a name. We asked for your suggestions and made up some mock logos based on your ideas.
- Man dies in tractor accident in Saint-Chrysostome
- The man, who police say was in his 60s, had gone into a ditch while cutting grass with the tractor on Monday.
- Rogers Cup: players battle rain as well as each other in first-round action in Montreal
- Canadian Francoise Abanda saw her first-round match in Monteal postponed because of the weather. Abanda will face qualifier Saisai Zheng of China on Tuesday.