Set Saint-Constant as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 27, 14 at 11:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 4:18 PM
S 24 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 27, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Dec 27, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Cloudy. Rain beginning this evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 after midnight. Temperature steady near plus 5.
Showers ending early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to plus 1 in the afternoon.
Clearing. Wind becoming west 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 6.
|Showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-12° | -16°
10° | 3°
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
-11° | -15°
12° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- CBC Montreal year in review: Most memorable quotes of 2014
- Quebec had a good year for memorable quotes in 2014 — from PKP to secular "charter of values" outrage to an Easter egg hunt gone terribly wrong. Check out the top quotes of the year here.
- Montrealer Bruce Rickerd expected to take Guinness World Record
- A former Montrealer who was born in Ottawa is expected to break the world record for most theatrical performances by a male musician after performing in his 10,000th Cirque show in Las Vegas tonight.
- Les Coteaux rallies around sole survivor of Gagnon family fire
- The community of Les Coteaux is rallying around an eight-year-old boy who lost his entire family in an apartment fire days before Christmas.
- Fossambault Road collision injures 1, closes road
- One person is hurt after a multi-vehicle traffic accident near Saint-Augustin-de-Desmaures, Que.
- Trois-Rivières tugboat sinks, leaks 22 tonnes of fuel into water
- Pumping operations continue this morning at the Trois-Rivières port after a tugboat sank on Friday, leaking fuel into the St. Lawrence River.