La Prairie, QC
Set La Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 13, 16 at 2:24 PM EST
Feels like: -38
Feels like: -36
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 5:17 PM
WSW 39 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 11:30 AM EST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 late this afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 24. Wind chill minus 39.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 39.
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 41.
|Sunny||Sunny||Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Balance fight against radicalization with human rights, UN chief says
- United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon wraps up his visit to Canada with a tour of Montreal's anti-radicalization centre.
- Montreal Impact acquire midfielder Harry Shipp from Chicago Fire
- American offensive midfielder Harry Shipp was acquired by the Montreal Impact on Saturday in a trade with the Chicago Fire.
- Sherbrooke's friendly scaremonger passes away
- A legendary character of Sherbrooke’s downtown scene, who for years was known for putting a good-natured scare into strangers, has died.
- How to keep your pipes from freezing video
- It’s going to be a bitterly cold weekend in Montreal and that could mean frozen pipes if you’re not careful.
- Montreal SPCA slams Bromont pit-bull ban
- The Montreal SPCA wants the town of Bromont to withdraw a new municipal bylaw which bans residents from adopting or buying pit bull dogs.