La Prairie, QC
Set La Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:52 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
W 21 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 8. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 3.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 10.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
16° | 4°
61° | 39°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- AMT to be dismantled, merged with other commuter agencies
- The greater Montreal region’s commuter-train service, the AMT, will soon be abolished by the provincial government and replaced by two new entities.
- The new MUHC: A weekend user's guide
- The new Glen site brings together six different health care facilities. Find out where and how to get the care you need during the transition.
- New Jennifer Pawluck's Instagram harrassment case a cautionary tale
- The guilty verdict against a woman who posted a photo of graffiti depicting a Montreal police officer with a bullet in his head should remind users of social media to be cautious about what they publish, experts said Friday.
- Updated Quebec women right-to-vote milestone marked by province
- Seventy-five years after Quebec women won the right to vote, the province has renamed its equality prize after suffrage movement leader Thérèse Casgrain.
- Updated Nepal earthquake deaths surpass 1,300 video
- A powerful earthquake struck Nepal on Saturday, killing more than 1,300 people across a swath of four countries as violent trembles collapsed houses, levelled centuries-old temples and triggered avalanches on Mount Everest.