La Prairie, QC
Set La Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 07, 15 at 4:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 6:25 PM
WSW 17 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 06, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Oct 06, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 10.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low plus 4.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Roma rights group NEKI wants Air Transat to reimburse rejected passengers
- A Roma rights group in Hungary is demanding several airlines, including Air Transat, pay back nearly 50 passengers it says were prevented from boarding flights to Canada — either because they are ethnic Roma or appeared to be Roma.
- Tricia Smith, COC interim president, says board unaware of harassment claims
- Interim Canadian Olympic Committee president Tricia Smith said Tuesday that the board was unaware of sexual harassment complaints against former president Marcel Aubut until a female colleague came forward 12 days ago.
- Students at four West Island high schools plan walkout
- Students at four West Island high schools — John Rennie High School, Saint Thomas High School, Lindsay Place High School, and Riverdale High School — are planning a "walkout" tomorrow in support of their teachers.
- New Montreal musician loses equipment in break-in
- Jeff Louch lost his keyboards and computers in a recent break-in prompting fellow Montreal musicians to band together for a fundraiser.
- Montreal Vital Signs report: News is good and bad
- The 2015 Vital Signs report for Montreal is a mixed bag of good and bad news as the city's demographics and economy changes over the years.