La Prairie, QC
Set La Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 06, 16 at 9:17 AM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 5:06 PM
SSW 11 km/h
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 7:37 AM EST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 7:37 AM EST
Periods of light snow ending near noon then mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. Flurries beginning overnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 1.
Flurries ending early in the morning then cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40 in the morning. Temperature falling to minus 8 in the afternoon.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Justin Trudeau to attend funerals of Burkina Faso victims in Quebec City video
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is among hundreds of people expected to attend two funerals in Quebec City today in honour of the six Quebecers killed last month in Burkina Faso.
- STM's new AZUR Metro cars set to ride this weekend
- The first of the new AZUR trains will officially be put into service on Sunday morning.
- Montreal Canadiens vs. Edmonton Oilers: 3 Things to Watch
- The Montreal Canadiens can't buy a win right now and it won't get any easier as they face off against the Edmonton Oilers and rookie wunderkind Connor McDavid at the Bell Centre Saturday afternoon.
- Interactive What happens if federal health transfers get age-adjusted
- Canada's provinces have very different age structures and provincial governments with older populations want age-adjusted health transfer payments. Here's how the health-care pot of gold gets divided if they get their way.
- Montreal weather: Mainly cloudy with a chance of flurries
- Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 1 C.