La Prairie, QC
Set La Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 1:00 AM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 4:55 PM
SW 13 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Wed Jan 28, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 15.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the morning then light snow beginning late in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near noon. High minus 8.
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Temperature rising to minus 4 by morning.
|Light snow||Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
-13° | -17°
9° | 1°
-11° | -18°
12° | -0°
-15° | -22°
5° | -8°
-16° | -21°
3° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Bombardier Transportation accused of corruption in South Korea
- Bombardier Transportation was investigated in South Korea over corruption allegations but was never charged, CBC's French-language service Radio-Canada has learned.
- Longueuil blue collar protest ruled illegal by Labour Relations Board video
- A brief demonstration held by dozens of blue collar workers outside Longueuil City Hall this afternoon — where they dumped a truckload of what appeared to be road salt at the entrance to the building — has been ruled an illegal protest.
- Lac-Mégantic disaster by the numbers: Catalogue of a tragedy video
- A report into the health effects of the Lac-Mégantic, Que., train derailment and explosion indicates people living there are four times more likely to drink to excess following the disaster.
- Video PQ leadership debate: top 5 things to take away video
- CBC's National Assembly reporter Ryan Hicks brings you the five most important points from today's PQ leadership debate in Quebec City.
- Quebec teen terror suspect makes court appearance
- A 15-year-old Montreal boy will return to court in mid-February to have a trial date set in connection with a pair of terrorism-related charges.