La Prairie, QC
Set La Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:34 AM
Sunset: 8:27 PM
NW 8 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind west 20 km/h. High 23. UV index 7 or high.
Clearing late this evening. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the morning then 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. High 25.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
20° | 15°
68° | 59°
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
28° | 16°
82° | 61°
26° | 18°
79° | 64°
25° | 18°
77° | 64°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Lachine Hospital recalls 150 bariatric patients for HIV tests video
- The Lachine Hospital in Montreal is testing patients who underwent bariatric surgery between 2012 and 2014 for possible HIV or hepatitis infection, after a review found a tool used in the procedure hadn't been thoroughly cleaned.
- New Beaver blamed when tree strikes car on highway
- A family of four visiting P.E.I. from Quebec was lucky to escape injury when a tree fell on their car as they were driving down the highway, say RCMP.
- Exclusive Guatemalan chicken catcher in Quebec alleges abusive work practices
- A temporary foreign worker from Guatemala is alleging that managers of a Quebec chicken-handling company abused workers verbally, downplayed serious injuries and routinely forced employees to work upwards of 80 hours a week.
- Yves Bolduc intervenes in Repentigny school land dispute
- A dispute between French and English school boards in Repentigny over a parcel of land has now forced Quebec’s Education Minister Yves Bolduc to step in.
- Variable speed limits in Quebec expected this fall
- Quebec's transport minister plans to launch a pilot project this fall on two of Quebec's highways to test out variable speed limits.