La Prairie, QC
Set La Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 25, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 31
Feels like: 88
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 7:45 PM
S 15 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 25, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT Thu Aug 25, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 28. Humidex 36. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 22.
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 28. Humidex 33.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New What you need to know about the Rona affair
- Hearings began this morning at the National Assembly to unravel the controversy surrounding the sale of Rona to American hardware giant Lowe's. Here's what you need to know about the political firestorm that led to resignation of Jacques Daoust.
- ATV-riding teen survives close call with cable on west Quebec trail video
- A teenage girl from Arnprior, Ont., suffered injuries after accidentally driving her all-terrain vehicle into a steel cable strung across a private road that she had been using for almost a decade.
- How Asbestos, Que., is carving out a new identity 5 years after mine closure
- Almost five years after Canada's largest asbestos mine stopped producing the controversial fibre, Asbestos is looking to move on from the industry that supported it for more than a century.
- Bills still have to be paid in event of Canada Post work stoppage, Hydro-Québec says
- Hydro-Québec is reminding its customers that even if there is a work stoppage at Canada Post electricity bills still have to be paid. Negotiations at the mail service are at an impasse.
- Man in critical condition after Saint-Michel shooting and car crash
- A man in his 70s is in critical condition in hospital following a shooting and car crash this morning in the Montreal neighbourhood of Saint-Michel. Police say the victim appears to have been in the wrong place at the wrong time.