La Prairie, QC
Set La Prairie as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 08, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 4:11 PM
SSW 11 km/h
Chance of flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 08, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Dec 08, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. Temperature steady near plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries late this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 5.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 3.
|Clearing||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New 'Iconic' woman who will be featured on Canadian bill unveiled today
- The name of the first Canadian woman to be featured on an upcoming banknote will be unveiled today. Finance Minister Bill Morneau and Bank of Canada governor Stephen Poloz will hold a news conference in Ottawa beginning at 9 a.m. and CBCNews.ca will carry it live.
- Toronto teen charged in plan to attack local school on anniversary of Montreal Massacre
- A 17-year-old boy is facing charges after police found a machete and other weapons at his home that they allege he planned to use to attack a school on the 27th anniversary of the Montreal Massacre.
- City of Montreal throws out 100s of parking tickets
- The City of Montreal is scrapping some 300 parking tickets all issued on Nov. 16 to motorists who parked alongside bike paths on Boyer, Marquette and de La Roche streets.
- Puppet master of covert RCMP operation describes how Ismael Habib was reeled in
- The RCMP handler behind at least 22 undercover operations testified Wednesday at the trial of a Montreal man accused of a terrorism-related offence, describing in detail the months that went into obtaining Ismael Habib's confession.
- Quebec to hire new judges, prosecutors to address backlog in justice system
- The Quebec government wants to hire nearly two dozen new judges as part of a $175-million plan aimed at easing the burden on its overloaded justice system.