Set Calgary as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 29, 17 at 7:00 AM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
SW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 29, 17 at 5:00 AM MDT Wed Mar 29, 17 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 13. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 3.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon then increasing to 40 gusting to 60. High 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Whipped, starved and stabbed: Calgary child abuse trial hears testimony from 1st of orphaned siblings
- In an interview room at Calgary police headquarters, a tearful 13-year-old girl stood up, lifted her shirt and showed a child abuse detective dozens of tiny scars she said were inflicted with a barbecue fork by her aunt on 20 different occasions.
- New Youth Hiring Fair attracts thousands to Stampede Park
- With tens of thousands out of work in Alberta and the oil sector still slumping, finding a job can be a tall order for people out of work. And it can be especially tough for teenagers and young adults, who might have the motivation, but not the experience or connections.
- Calgary Stampede Parade going in a new direction
- Swing your partner ‘round and ‘round, and turn your corner upside down. The iconic Stampede Parade is reversing direction.
- Analysis Byelection performance can be predictive of future results
- Monday's five federal byelections are being held in party strongholds, but that doesn't mean the results don't matter.
- Video Newfoundlander saved by Calgary girl's heart joins hockey fundraiser to mark late teen's legacy video
- A Calgary teen who died four years ago and donated her organs was remembered on Tuesday with a hockey game — and one of the players was the young man who received her heart.