Set Calgary as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 7:00 AM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:21 AM
Sunset: 9:54 PM
SE 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:59 AM MDT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:59 AM MDT
Cloudy. A few showers beginning this morning. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Amount 30 to 40 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low 12.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. Clearing in the evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 16.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
22° | 10°
72° | 50°
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Violent serial attacker sent to prison indefinitely video
- A dangerous offender found guilty of violent assaults in Alberta and Saskatchewan over the last two decades will go to prison indefinitely.
- Calgary's new school construction comes with condition video
- The construction of six new schools in Calgary is tied to public school board helping the province find space for the expansion of charter schools.
- Parents in dark about teens tanning, study suggests video
- New research into the use of indoor tanning salons by Alberta teenagers suggests their parents are clueless about it.
- Airdrie moves toward anti-bullying bylaw video
- A bylaw to address bullying in Airdrie could be in place by this fall after it passed first reading at city council Monday evening.
- 6 ways to have a picnic in Calgary audio
- CBC Calgary's food and nutrition columnist Julie Van Rosendaal gives some suggestions for good picnic foods.