Set Calgary as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 28, 16 at 2:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 5:30 AM
Sunset: 9:37 PM
WNW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 27, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri May 27, 16 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 4.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 15. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening then clear. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Low plus 5.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- FATCA has Americans renouncing citizenship, tax lawyer says
- A Calgary lawyer says an increasing number of Americans living abroad are renouncing their U.S. citizenship because of a recently passed tax law.
- Wildrose attack on Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne draws apology video
- The Wildrose party issued an apology Friday on behalf of finance critic Derek Fildebrandt, who was under fire from various parties for ridiculing Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne during a visit to the Alberta legislature.
- Calgary Pace Car program hopes to put brakes on speeding
- A Pace Car program to slow down drivers officially launches Saturday in two northwest Calgary communities.
- 'It's just amazing': Fort McMurray football player makes all-star team
- Beyond the scoreboard, the lights and cheering crowd, when Lamar Goods steps onto the field for that first onslaught toward the end zone at the Alberta Summer Games, Fort McMurray will be on his mind.
- Osprey builds nest on $500K Bloom sculpture on St. Patrick's Island
- A bird of prey has made itself comfortable more than 20 metres above ground on Bloom — the metal street light sculpture in St. Patrick's Island.