Set Calgary as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 20, 13 at 3:00 AM MST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 8:37 AM
Sunset: 4:31 PM
W 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 19, 13 at 4:00 PM MST Thu Dec 19, 13 at 4:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late this evening. Low minus 16. Wind chill minus 25 this evening.
Cloudy. High minus 10.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of snow late in the evening and overnight. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 14.
|Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-10° | -19°
14° | -2°
5° | -10°
41° | 14°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Exclusive Dustin Paxton victim: Dangerous offender status 'sort of justice' video
- A man who was beaten, sexually abused and left brain damaged by Dustin Paxton says the dangerous offender declaration against his former abuser brings some closure.
- Northern Gateway pipeline recommended for federal approval, with conditions video
- A joint review panel has recommended the federal government approve Enbridge's controversial Northern Gateway pipeline project — but only if it complies with 209 conditions.
- Elk rescued after Christmas lights, candy canes get stuck in antlers
- An elk that got tangled up in some Christmas lights and decorations put on an unusual holiday display this week for Banff residents.
- Northern Gateway pipeline recommendation draws mixed reaction video
- A polarizing debate over the proposed Enbridge Northern Gateway pipeline heated up Thursday after an independent panel from the National Energy Board recommended the federal government approve the pipeline with conditions.
- Dustin Paxton a dangerous offender, Calgary judge rules
- Dustin Paxton, found guilty in 2012 of aggravated and sexual assault against his former business partner and roommate, is a dangerous offender, a Calgary judge ruled Thursday.