Set Calgary as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 17, 14 at 7:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 7:43 PM
NNW 28 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 17, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Mon Mar 17, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this morning then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 near noon. High 6.
Rain showers changing to snow this evening. Local snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low minus 4.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the evening. High 6.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
-5° | -11°
23° | 12°
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Gabriel Mironov and son Oliver identified as avalanche victims
- The Montreal father and son who died in an Alberta avalanche have been identified as Gabriel Mironov and his 11-year-old son, Oliver.
- Alison Redford uproar: Tory MLAs consider leaving caucus
- A group of at least 10 Alberta Progressive Conservative MLAs gather ahead of a caucus meeting to express their dissatisfaction with Premier Alison Redford’s leadership and consider sitting as independents.
- Ralph Klein memorial cost Calgary taxpayers $144,000
- Documents obtained by CBC show the City of Calgary paid almost $144,000 for Ralph Klein's memorial last year.
- Alberta legislature to fly Ukrainian flag for 1 week
- The Alberta government announced Sunday it will raise the the Ukrainian flag for the next week to show support and solidarity for the people in that country.
- Mexico-bound Edmonton flight forced to land in Montana
- A plane loaded with Edmontonians bound for Puerto Vallarta was forced to make an emergency medical landing in Montana Sunday morning after a flight attendant was injured when the aircraft hit turbulence.