Set Candiac as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 6:06 AM
Sunset: 7:42 PM
ESE 8 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High 8. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near midnight. Low zero.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. High 8.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
15° | 10°
59° | 50°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec anti-corruption unit investigates re-elected MNA
- Enquête has obtained confidential documents that suggest at least three UPAC investigations are ongoing into people who were at one point involved with the Liberal Party of Quebec under Jean Charest — including a sitting MNA.
- Recap Dale Weise scores in OT as Habs upend Lightning video
- Fourth-liner Dale Weise provided the last bit of drama with the overtime winner Wedneday night to give the Montreal Canadiens a 5-4 victory and a 1-0 lead in the series over the Tampa Bay Lightning.
- New Richard Henry Bain should get state-funded lawyer, says Judge
- A judge ruled Wednesday that the accused in Quebec's 2012 election night shooting should have access to a state-funded lawyer.
- Receding floodwaters in Sherbrooke give hope to residents video
- A rising Saint-François River has forced more than 600 people from their homes in Sherbrooke, Que., but local authorities are hopeful that they may be able to return to their residences before the weekend.
- Video CBC Montreal on the ground in Tampa for Round 1 of NHL playoffs video
- The Habs face off against the Tampa Bay Lightning in the first round of the NHL playoffs. CBC sports reporter Andie Bennett headed down the coast to watch the action.