Set Candiac as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 24, 17 at 3:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 7:11 PM
S 17 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 23, 17 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Mar 23, 17 at 3:45 PM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Low minus 5.
Snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High plus 1.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 2.
|Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow or rain||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Police officer was with Quebec woman when she was slain, distraught father says
- The father of the 18-year-old woman stabbed to death yesterday in Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Que., says his daughter was escorted by a police officer when she went to collect her things from the apartment she'd shared until recently with her ex-boyfriend.
- Montreal man linked to ISIS arrested on terrorism-related charges in Turkey
- One of the young Quebecers who left to fight in Syria has been arrested in Turkey on terrorism-related charges.
- Recap Canadiens drop 2nd straight ahead of Saturday showdown with Senators video
- Lee Stempniak scored twice as the visiting Carolina Hurricanes defeated the Montreal Canadiens 4-1 on Thursday night to extend their point streak to nine games and keep their playoff hopes alive.
- Spring has sprung: Black bears at Ecomuseum Zoo awake from winter slumber
- While it may not feel like spring outside in Montreal, the black bears at the Ecomuseum Zoo are signalling the start of warmer weather to come.
- Quebec's $3M plan to help adults with autism not enough, critics say
- Days after the province unveiled its long-awaited autism action plan, those on the front lines say the amount of money earmarked for adults living with autism is insufficient.