Set Candiac as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 08, 16 at 7:28 PM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 4:11 PM
WSW 26 km/h
Flurries at times heavy
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 08, 16 at 5:03 PM EST Thu Dec 08, 16 at 5:03 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. Flurries at times heavy beginning early this evening and ending near midnight. Risk of snow squalls early this evening. Local amount 2 cm. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 4.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New For Montreal mother of slain teen, waiting for justice adds to shock, pain
- The backlog in the court system has added to the emotional toll on Marlène Dufresne, whose daughter was found dead in a motel room in 2014. Dufresne was mistakenly called to serve as a juror at the trial, which is still months away.
- Warren Allmand, Liberal MP for NDG for 32 years, has died at 84
- Warren Allmand, the native Montrealer and lifelong politician who, as solicitor general in 1976, tabled the bill to end capital punishment in Canada, will be remembered as a defender of human rights and a fighter for social justice.
- New Quebec proposes greater autonomy, grants metropolis status for Montreal
- Montreal is now officially the "metropolis of Quebec," a status long sought by Montreal Mayor Denis Coderre, and stands to gain new powers in matters of economic, social and cultural development from legislation introduced Thursday in Quebec City.
- PQ backtracks, will support human rights commission nominee
- If named, Tamara Thermitus would be the first woman of colour to lead the organization.
- Ismael Habib thwarted RCMP's best-laid plans in terrorism investigation, court hears
- The 29-year-old Montrealer on trial on a terrorism-related charge didn't know he was the subject of 22 police stings, but he unwittingly made it hard for the RCMP to investigate him, nonetheless.