Set Candiac as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 3:20 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:53 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
W 18 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 3.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 11. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Low plus 4.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 4°
61° | 39°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- AMT to be dismantled, merged with other commuter agencies
- The greater Montreal region’s commuter-train service, the AMT, will soon be abolished by the provincial government and replaced by two new entities.
- Quebec women right-to-vote milestone marked by province
- Seventy-five years after Quebec women won the right to vote, the province has renamed its equality prize after suffrage movement leader Thérèse Casgrain.
- Nepal earthquake deaths surpass 1,300 video
- A powerful earthquake struck Nepal on Saturday, killing more than 1,300 people across a swath of four countries as violent trembles collapsed houses, levelled centuries-old temples and triggered avalanches on Mount Everest.
- Jennifer Pawluck's Instagram harrassment case a cautionary tale
- The guilty verdict against a woman who posted a photo of graffiti depicting a Montreal police officer with a bullet in his head should remind users of social media to be cautious about what they publish, experts said Friday.
- The new MUHC: A weekend user's guide
- The new Glen site brings together six different health care facilities. Find out where and how to get the care you need during the transition.