Set Candiac as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 4:11 PM
WSW 32 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 6:05 AM EST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 6:05 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Risk of snow squalls this morning. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 this morning. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 8.
Mainly cloudy. Flurries beginning near noon and ending early in the evening. Clearing in the evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 early in the evening. High minus 5.
-13° | -17°
9° | 1°
-14° | -16°
7° | 3°
-13° | -20°
9° | -4°
-10° | -13°
14° | 9°
-11° | -14°
12° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Liberal leader Philippe Couillard back in the national assembly
- Quebec Liberal Party Leader Philippe Couillard will be back in the national assembly when it resumes next year.
- Hells Angel René Charlebois left tapes before committing suicide
- CBC News has learned new details about how police caught and arrested one of their own — former Montreal police sergeant-detective Benoit Roberge — due to video and audio recordings left behind by Hells Angel René Charlebois.
- Beware of fake $20 bills, police warn
- RCMP officers are warning holiday shoppers in Montreal to beware of fake $20 bills.
- Accused in Quebec gold tax scam face jail and $750M in fines
- Participants in an alleged tax-fraud scheme working in Quebec’s gold-processing sector are facing $750 million in fines and up to five years behind bars following a Revenue Quebec investigation.
- Quebec school bus driver dies after crashing into tree
- A school bus driver is dead and 11 high school students are being treated for minor neck and back injuries after their bus crashed into a tree and ended up on its side this morning in Valcartier, northwest of Quebec City.