Set Candiac as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 24, 15 at 1:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:15 AM
Sunset: 8:27 PM
WSW 28 km/h
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 23, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Sat May 23, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 17.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- François Bugingo, foreign correspondent, suspended by media outlets
- A prominent French-language foreign correspondent has been suspended by several of his employers following a report he fabricated and embellished some of his stories.
- Montreal police seek potential victims after man arrested for inciting minors
- Montreal police are asking for potential victims to come forward after arresting Richard Farrow, 64, on sex-related charges connected to minors in LaSalle.
- Montreal housing activists FRAPRU protest Denis Lebel event
- After trying unsuccessfully to set up a tent city for the past two days, the social-housing activist group FRAPRU is holding another day of protests to raise awareness about cuts to subsidized housing.
- Canada's rubgy seven women score historic victory video
- One day after securing Olympic rugby qualification, Canada made history Saturday by defeating Australia 20-17 at the Amsterdam Sevens to win its first ever Women's World Series tournament.
- Ireland same-sex marriage referendum: 'Yes' wins video
- Ireland has voted resoundingly to legalize same-sex marriage in the world's first national vote on the issue, officials declared on Saturday.