Set Edmonton as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 08, 16 at 8:00 PM MST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 8:37 AM
Sunset: 4:15 PM
ESE 4 km/h
Pressure: 104.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 08, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Thu Dec 08, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 34.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 34.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 38.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Setback for residents hoping to rebuild in Fort McMurray's Waterways
- Residents of the Fort McMurray subdivision Waterways are angry after the municipality cancelled a key meeting to update residents about when they could rebuild their homes.
- 'More children are going to get hurt,' province warned on eve of review
- The man who led Alberta’s last task force on children who die in provincial care says more kids are going to get hurt while the government conducts yet another review of the child-care system.
- Recap Oilers blow another lead as Flyers score late winner
- Michael Raffl scored with 1:29 remaining to cap Philadelphia's rally from two goals down in a 6-5 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Thursday night for the Flyers' seventh straight win.
- Edmonton man charged with human trafficking
- An Edmonton man faces human trafficking charges for forcing a woman to work in the sex trade across the Prairies beginning last year, police say.
- FROM THE ARCHIVES Dec. 11, 1992 Woodward's files for court protection from creditors video
- As Woodward’s celebrated its 100th anniversary, the recession of the early 1990s proved too much for the store’s bottom-line. The department store chain owed $65 million to creditors and filed for bankruptcy protection.