Set Beauharnois as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 29, 15 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 5:13 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
S 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 29, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Fri May 29, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Sunny. High 29. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low 19.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 29.
|A few showers||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Phoenix ship departure delayed again after employee wage complaint
- A complaint sent by the 17 mostly Indian sailors aboard the Phoenix to Transport Canada over three months of non-payment has grounded the giant, rusty ship once again.
- New Racing fans excited about prospective Montreal Formula E race audio
- They may be more zip than thunder, but at 225 kilometres an hour, adrenaline junkies won’t be disappointed by Formula E.
- Blog Ozone treaty a success - now how about climate change?
- An international agreement to ban ozone-depleting chemicals, signed in 1987 in Montreal, is showing results in the atmosphere. The Montreal Protocol is considered one of the most important climate treaties in history. But can we do it again with climate change?
- Sepp Blatter wins re-election as FIFA president video
- Sepp Blatter was re-elected as FIFA president for a fifth term on Friday, chosen to lead world soccer despite separate U.S. and Swiss criminal investigations into corruption.
- Ex-STM employee and businessman arrested by UPAC for fraud
- A former STM employee and a construction entrepreneur are facing charges of breach of trust, fraud and producing false documents after being arrested Friday morning.