Set Beauharnois as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 26, 15 at 9:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 4:18 PM
SSE 24 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
A few showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 26, 15 at 5:07 PM EST Thu Nov 26, 15 at 5:07 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. A few showers this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 7.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 11.
Rain changing to snow late in the evening and ending after midnight then cloudy. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Low minus 3.
|Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of snow or rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Jenique Dalcourt case: No charges to be laid in Longueuil woman's death
- Quebec's chief Crown prosecutor announced Thursday no charges will be laid in the case of Jenique Dalcourt, 23, who was beaten to death last year on a bike path on Montreal’s South Shore.
- Quebec's public sector workers plan another strike day Dec. 9
- Thousands of public sector workers across the province, including teachers and health care professionals, say they will walk off the job on Dec. 9 if they don’t have a negotiated deal with the Quebec government.
- Montrealer Scott Macdonell soaks in the Grey Cup experience
- Montrealer Scott Macdonell, who's in his rookie season with the Ottawa RedBlacks, has a chance to win the Grey Cup this weekend.
- Montreal snow-removal app to work in 18 of 19 boroughs this coming winter video
- The City of Montreal announced Thursday it will improve its snow-removal operations by introducing new measures, such as updates to its Info-Neige mobile application and a commitment to clear 395 kilometres of city bike paths.
- Birds of a feather jam together
- Seventy zebra finches play guitar at art installation at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts.