Set Beauharnois as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 10:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 5:55 PM
WSW 21 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain beginning late this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 13.
Periods of rain ending this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 9.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
14° | 14°
57° | 57°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Calgary Mayor Naheed Nenshi wants Montreal's best and brightest audio
- Calgary mayor Naheed Nenshi dropped by Montreal's Concordia University Friday on his Eastern Canadian tour, to persuade graduating university students to move to his city.
- Recap CFL: Alouettes beat Redblacks for 5th win in a row video
- Sean Whyte kicked three field goals and the Montreal Alouettes offence did just enough to earn a 23-17 win over the Ottawa Redblacks on Friday, Oct. 24.
- Vigil held in honour of Jenique Dalcourt, Longueuil beating victim video
- Security measures have been beefed up along the Longueuil bike path where a 23-year-old woman was found badly beaten late Tuesday night.
- Elderly man hit by bus in NDG in critical condition
- An 81-year-old man is in hospital with life-threatening injuries after he was hit by a bus Friday afternoon in Notre-Dame-de-Grâce.
- 8-car accident in St-Leonard leaves several injured
- Police and Urgences-Santé are on the scene of an accident involving eight vehicles