Set Edmundston as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 8:05 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
W 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 6.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-8° | -17°
18° | 1°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-8° | -13°
18° | 9°
-12° | -17°
10° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Updated SWN Resources pulls out of New Brunswick
- SWN Resources Canada has completed its controversial shale gas exploration in New Brunswick.
- Updated Tougher exotic pet laws promised following python deaths video
- The New Brunswick government is promising tougher exotic animal laws after two boys were strangled to death by an African rock python, but how those new rules would be enforced remains unclear.
- Unemployment rate dips in 2 Atlantic provinces
- The unemployment rate dipped in two Atlantic provinces last month, but edged up in the other two, the latest figures from Statistics Canada show.
- PTSD is a serious problem, says RCMP's top cop in N.B. video audio
- The head of the New Brunswick RCMP is speaking out about post-traumatic stress disorder following the high-profile case of a Mountie based in Oromocto who has a medical marijuana prescription for his symptoms.
- Fire strikes Fredericton apartment building
- One person was sent to hospital with injuries sustained while escaping an early morning fire in a Fredericton apartment building.