Set Edmundston as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 2:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:38 AM
Sunset: 8:27 PM
W 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few flurries
Flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning overnight. Low minus 2.
A few flurries changing to a few rain showers near noon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early in the afternoon. High plus 5.
A few rain showers changing to a few flurries and ending near midnight then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low minus 6 except minus 10 in low lying areas.
|Flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Showers|
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- N.B. officials warn of more flooding due to 35-km-long ice mass video
- New Brunswick's public safety department issued an advisory Friday night warning residents in two communities to brace for possible flooding because of a 35-kilometre-long mass of ice moving down the St. John River. Parts of P.E.I. were also dealing with water woes caused by the spring melt.
- Border wait times tool launched for Easter weekend
- The Canada Border Services Agency introduced a new tool on its web site Thursday to help travellers minimize their wait times at the Canada-U.S. border on Easter weekend. CBC News wants to hear from you! Tell us how long you waited to get into Canada and where did you cross? Tweet us with the hashtag #cbcborder
- Fire guts small home outside of Edmundston
- A man is temporarily homeless but escaped unharmed after a fire gutted a small home he built himself located about 40 kilometres southeast of Edmundston, N.B.
- Skydiving accident victim's U.S. medical bills mount
- Friends and family of a Nova Scotia woman seriously injured in a skydiving accident in the U.S. earlier this month are trying to raise funds to pay for her “astronomical” medical bills.
- Snow crab fishery delayed by ice in Gulf
- Snow crab fishermen on P.E.I. are anxious to get out on the water since ice conditions have delayed the season.