Set Edmundston as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 7:14 PM
E 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 2 except minus 3 in low lying areas. Frost.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 17.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Sunny||Chance of showers|
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
14° | 10°
57° | 50°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Leatherback turtle freed from lobster trap in Shediac Bay
- A sailor on Shediac Bay freed a 300-kilogram leatherback sea turtle from lobster trap lines last week as sightings of these large reptiles entangled in nets are growing in southeastern New Brunswick.
- Jon Anderson of Yes fame lends voice to Acadian group's album video
- A debut album for a group from Cocagne is getting a boost from the former lead singer of the English rock band Yes.
- RCMP release sketch of man who followed teen girl home
- The RCMP in southwestern New Brunswick released a sketch of a suspicious man who followed a 16-year-old girl home earlier in September.
- Curbside recycling in greater Saint John hinges on vote
- The possible addition of curbside recycling in the greater Saint John area hinges on a meeting next month of the Fundy Regional Service Commission.
- Saint John honours Const. Douglas Larche with park
- Saint John is revamping one of its parks on the city’s west side and renaming it after Const. Douglas Larche, who was one of the three RCMP officers killed in Moncton in June.