Set Edmundston as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 30, 15 at 1:00 PM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 6:08 AM
Sunset: 9:11 PM
SSE 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 30, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Thu Jul 30, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Showers beginning this afternoon. Risk of thundershowers late this afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 28. UV index 8 or very high.
Showers ending before morning then cloudy. Risk of thundershowers. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 18.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning early in the afternoon. Risk of thundershowers in the afternoon. Local amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 25.
|A few showers||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Food forager wants more details about herbicide spraying video
- Pierre Beaucage likes to pick and eat wild food in the forests of Albert county, but he says a recent notice about herbicide spraying leaves him with more questions than answers.
- Breaking Port Saint John gets $68M from N.B. to upgrade container terminals
- The provincial government has announced it will match federal funding for Port Saint John's container terminal expansion and modernization project, committing up to $68.3 million over seven years.
- Updated NB Power outages affect 2,570 in Fundy area
- Power outages are being reported in southern New Brunswick, from Quispamsis to the Fundy Trail.
- Canaport LNG bird kill case adjourned without pleas again
- The court case of Canaport LNG Limited Partnership, Irving Canaport GP Company Ltd., and Repsol Canada Ltd., in connection with the deaths of thousands of migratory birds in Saint John nearly two years ago, has been adjourned again without any pleas.
- Mud-caked eagle recovering at Atlantic Wildlife Institute audio
- Officials at the Atlantic Wildlife Institute have been trying to figure out what caused a juvenile bald eagle to become covered in mud and unable to fly.