Set Edmundston as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 8:00 PM AST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 5:46 PM
WSW 6 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Flurries ending near midnight then cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 17.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 6.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Minister Bill Fraser wants to make arts funding more efficient
- ArtsNB executive director Akoulina Connell wonders what will happen to the organization if the proposed government cuts are put into place.
- Moncton RCMP shooting: Mounties report 'significant progress' on recommendations
- The RCMP said Tuesday it has implemented 42 of the 64 recommendations stemming from a review into the force's response to the June 2014 shootings in Moncton, N.B., that left three Mounties dead and two wounded.
- Liberal Party fundraiser piggybacks on taxpayer-funded meeting
- New Brunswick Liberals are defending their decision to piggyback a party fundraiser on a taxpayer-funded meeting of the four Atlantic premiers.
- Police ask for help locating missing Moncton woman
- The RCMP in Moncton is asking for help in finding Victoria Beth Gunn, a 22-year-old woman reported missing on Monday. Gunn was last seen on Feb. 6 at approximately 10 a.m., near 51 Clarendon Street in Moncton, according to a statement from Codiac RCMP Cpl. Darren Galley.
- Saint John declares temporary parking ban for north, east and west
- The City of Saint John has declared an overnight parking ban Tuesday for the north, east and west areas of the city to allow for snow removal.