Set Edmundston as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 12:00 PM AST
Data from Environment Canada is not available Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 29, 15 at 11:00 AM AST Thu Jan 29, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly sunny. High minus 6.
Increasing cloudiness. Low minus 13.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning in the morning. Amount 5 cm. High minus 3.
|Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
-18° | -20°
-0° | -4°
-16° | -24°
3° | -11°
-16° | -22°
3° | -8°
-12° | -21°
10° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Snow-blocked ambulance raises alarm about road clearing
- A family in Grand Tracadie-Sheila is raising questions about snowplowing in the area after an ambulance couldn't get through the streets to a waiting patient's home.
- Brian Gallant's speech lacked details, business official says
- New Brunswick’s business community would have liked to see Premier Brian Gallant offer a more concrete action plan in Wednesday night's state of the province speech about how he intends to turn around the economy.
- Fredericton firefighters move to 24-hour shift video
- Firefighters in Fredericton are moving to a new shift schedule that will see them on duty for 24 hours straight, followed by three days off.
- Serge Rousselle says school cafeteria rules must be followed
- Education Minister Serge Rousselle is pledging to work with schools and districts to make sure provincial policies about serving nutritious food in school cafeterias are followed.
- Moncton High School move delayed by blizzard
- Moncton High School students will have to wait a couple of extra days to move into their new building.