Set Edmundston as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 10, 16 at 4:00 AM AST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 8:10 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
NW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 10, 16 at 5:00 AM AST Sat Dec 10, 16 at 5:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 11.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 16.
Mainly sunny. High minus 8.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Customs red tape transformed to red Christmas ribbon for Syrian mosaic carpenter video
- A risky plan to retrieve a mosaic carpenter's creations from war-torn Syria almost ended in disaster, when his wares were bound in red tape at the Canadian border.
- Young deer rescued from thin ice near Woodstock video
- A young deer was rescued from almost certain death near Woodstock on Thursday after getting herself into a slippery situation on the partially frozen St. John River.
- Why one dust-up shouldn't mean the end of the post-game handshake
- Atlantic University Sport is sending a memo to all teams about its code of conduct after an on-ice scuffle during the handshake at the end of the most recent UPEI Panthers and Acadia Axemen hockey game.
- Beachgoers concerned about Murray Beach pollution, lack of warnings
- Tourists worry they were not made aware of poor water quality at Murray Beach this summer. Fecal bacteria levels above federal norms should have closed the water to swimming at least 26 days
- CBC Investigates Better drug overdose tracking needed in New Brunswick, doctor warns
- An addictions specialist is warning New Brunswick to develop better monitoring of drug overdoses, as deaths from illicit fentanyl rise across the country.