Set Edmundston as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 21, 14 at 11:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 21, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Aug 21, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing. Low 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
25° | 10°
77° | 50°
30° | 13°
86° | 55°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- 4 Parties launch election campaigns
- Four of New Brunswick's political parties launched their campaigns Thursday for the September provincial election, touching on everything from natural resource development and jobs, to taxes and health care.
- Skatepark near train tracks worries rail line
- A Saint John rail company is urging people to stay off the tracks after noticing teens at a nearby skatepark taking regular shortcuts over the track.
- New Brunswick election: Voters challenged to choose on resources, jobs
- Four years after sending the Liberal government to defeat after one term in office, David Alward's Progressive Conservatives want to ensure history doesn't repeat itself when New Brunswick goes to the polls on Sept. 22.
- Analysis Smaller parties seek breakthrough in New Brunswick election
- The NDP, Green Party and People’s Alliance will all be contesting ridings around New Brunswick in search of seat inside the Legislative Assembly, a feat that has proved extremely difficult in the province’s political history.
- Bruce Northrup stands by his actions in Windsor Energy dispute
- Former Natural Resources minister Bruce Northrup stands by his actions of more than two years ago, in a dispute with Windsor Energy, that have now sparked a lawsuit.