Set Edmundston as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 23, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 8:33 PM
W 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 23, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT Sun Apr 23, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Clearing late this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 8. UV index 5 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain showers beginning late this evening then changing to a few flurries after midnight and ending before morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 5.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High plus 3.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- 'Something to be proud of': $300K play park to help revitalize Saint John's north end audio
- It’s been almost six years in the making, but Saint John’s north end will soon have a “pretty spectacular” play park.
- 'So much emotion': Symphony's special concert relives feelings of war audio
- Emotions are expected to run high when Symphony New Brunswick presents a special concert this week commemorating the 100th anniversary of Vimy Ridge.
- Snow joke: Parts of New Brunswick wake up to the white stuff
- Many people woke up Saturday in parts of New Brunswick to find a fresh blanket of snow covering their lawns, driveways and patios.
- Porter's pastels: Fredericton artist paints over concrete jungle blues
- Since he was a child, Daniel Porter painting his visions of the beautiful New Brunswick nature he grew up with. Lately, he’s been commissioned to send those visions to the gridlocked cities many fans of his work are stuck in day after day.
- Feature Happy Earth Day! Our home, seen from space
- Today we celebrate Earth Day with a few pictures of our 'Blue Marble' as seen from space.