Set Edmundston as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 06, 16 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:08 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
NNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 06, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Fri May 06, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. High 18. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing overnight. Low plus 2.
Increasing cloudiness late in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 18.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Brunswick unemployment rate falls to 9.6%
- New Brunswick's unemployment rate dropped below the 10 per cent threshold in April.
- Pets Unlimited pleads not guilty to inadequate care of hamster
- The owner and a manager of Pets Unlimited in Fredericton pleaded not guilty on Friday to failing to provide adequate care to a hamster.
- Saint John election sees 5 in race for mayor audio
- Poverty reduction, population growth and finalizing priority projects are some of the key promises being made by the five candidates running for mayor of Saint John.
- NB Power opens door to extending Mactaquac life beyond 2030
- NB Power is expressing greater confidence in the life of the Mactaquac Generating Station, saying it may be able to be extended beyond 2030, avoiding the need to replace or remove the existing dam.
- Tracadie RCMP seek public's help in finding 71-year-old Marcel Richard
- RCMP are asking for public assistance in locating Marcel Richard, 71, of Tracadie, who may be disoriented due to a medical condition.