Set Edmundston as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 3:00 AM AST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 8:18 AM
Sunset: 4:45 PM
WSW 3 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 20, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Dec 20, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 5.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 11.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Rain||Cloudy|
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
0° | -8°
32° | 18°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Moncton hospice store robbed
- Someone stole money and the safe it was in from a shop that benefits people in the final moments of their lives, an official says.
- Poley Mountain rebounds after fire
- Workers are busy trying to get facilities at Poley Mountain ski resort near Sussex, N.B., ready following a heartbreaking fire 11 days ago.
- Fracking moratorium could force company out of N.B., says CEO
- A fracking moratorium in New Brunswick could affect hundreds of jobs by forcing Corridor Resources to leave the province, according to the natural gas and petroleum company. President and CEO Steve Moran says the company may have to relocate outside of the province.
- Poster suggesting sexual orientation as illness raises questions
- A teacher and her students at a New Brunswick high school are raising concerns about a poster telling students with questions about their sexual orientation to go to the doctor.
- Recap N.B. This Week
- Catch up on the stories you may have missed