Set Edmundston as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 31, 15 at 3:00 PM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
W 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 31, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Mon Aug 31, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Increasing cloudiness near noon. 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low 8.
Mainly sunny. High 21.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Stephen Harper calls border alcohol limits 'ridiculous'
- New Brunswick's restrictions on citizens bringing alcohol into the province from elsewhere in Canada are "ridiculous," said Conservative Leader Stephen Harper on the campaign trail Monday.
- New Rock LaForest found fit for murder trial
- A 21-year-old Grand Falls man has been found fit to stand trial on charges of first-degree murder and attempted murder in a case involving his parents.
- Fungus infects nearly 200 pine trees in Fredericton
- Diplodia Tip Blight can turn the needles on pine trees brown and make them appear dead. The fungus kills new shoots, major branches and ultimately entire trees.
- Mike Corey abandons 30-day solitary wilderness trek after 7 days
- Mike Corey, who planned to spend a month living alone in the New Brunswick wilderness, is back home after one week, having signalled for help on his GPS locator unit over the weekend.
- Saint John police investigating discovery of dead cats
- Saint John police say an investigation is under way after 14 cats were discovered in a dog crate outside a home on the city's west side, with only one of them surviving the ordeal.