Set Edmundston as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 29, 16 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 6:08 AM
Sunset: 9:11 PM
N 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 29, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Jul 29, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 24. Humidex 29. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Low 13.
Sunny. High 23. Humidex 26.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New U.S. environmental group concerned about Energy East pipeline
- Natural Resources Defence Council is concerned about increased tanker traffic, possible spills.
- 3 women simultaneously struck by lightning in Rolling Dam
- Three women in southern New Brunswick are thankful to be alive after a lightning strike hit all three of them last weekend.
- St. Thomas hockey player invited to national developmental camp
- St. Thomas hockey player Kelty Apperson has been invited to Hockey Canada’s Women’s Developmental Camp at the beginning of August.
- Fredericton Police Force to have bigger role in Pride Week
- The force has set up a Pride liaison committee to improve relations with LGBT community. Their first issue was to accommodate more police at Pride Week.
- Forecast New Brunswick weather: Sun will return once the rain rolls out
- The province will start the weekend with a chance of rain today, but it should be clear and sunny for Saturday and Sunday.