Set Edmundston as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
N 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this morning then 60 percent chance of rain showers this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Showers beginning in the evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 9.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New E-cigarettes a growing trend at Riverview High School
- Officials at Riverview High School are trying to crack down on a growing number of students using e-cigarettes on school property and in some cases inside the school building.
- CUPE rep angry with hospital service management privatization
- A union representative for non-medical services in the province’s hospitals says he’s frustrated with the government’s decision to privatize the management of some hospital services.
- Recap N.B. This Week
- Catch up on the stories you may have missed
- New Brunswick cutting $1.9M from daycare program
- Private daycare operators in New Brunswick are reeling Friday following word the province will make cuts to a key program in June.
- St. John River forecast to reach, remain at flood level in some areas
- Some areas along the St. John River will reach or remain at flood stage over the weekend, says River Watch.