Set Edmundston as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 7:38 PM
NW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny. High 9. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Low plus 2 with patchy frost.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 17.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
19° | 17°
66° | 63°
15° | 8°
59° | 46°
15° | 3°
59° | 37°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Cardy, Gallant spar over Nazi parody video tweeted by NDP candidate video
- The final leaders’ debate before the Sept. 22 election spurred on several heated exchanges, including a testy exchange between NDP Dominic Cardy and Liberal Leader Brian Gallant.
- Memramcook-Tantramar legal challenge hangs over new riding
- Citizens in Memramcook-Tantramar will be voting for the first time in a riding that merges francophone areas in Memramcook and anglophone areas around Sackville. It could also be the last time they vote in this riding.
- Mactaquac Dam becomes an election issue
- Dealing with the Mactaquac Dam entered the New Brunswick election Thursday.
- Opinion Shale gas development can be done safely, produce new jobs
- The development of a shale gas industry in New Brunswick can be done safety and lead to much needed jobs, according to Katie Brown of the Shale Resource Centre.
- Armour Transportation Systems expands in the Maritimes
- One of the Maritime's largest trucking companies is expanding in Halifax, bringing hundreds of jobs to the port city.