Set Wreckhouse as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 7:10 AM NDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:29 AM
Sunset: 9:29 PM
SSW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:30 AM NDT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:30 AM NDT
Showers or drizzle ending this afternoon then mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing. Low 7.
Mainly sunny. High 16.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
13° | 10°
55° | 50°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
16° | 10°
61° | 50°
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- new N.L. may release royalty info now blocked by Bill 29 video
- The Newfoundland and Labrador government could reverse a decision legislated last year and release details in the future on royalties paid to the provincial treasury.
- Judge considers new evidence in shaken-baby case
- A judge has heard new medical evidence in the Colin Matchim shaken-baby case that has been in court for four years.
- 4-year prison sentence for pizza man, gas station robberies
- A 26-year old who robbed a pizza delivery man and a gas station in St. John's was sentenced to four years and eight months in prison Wednesday.
- EI reforms opposed in Atlantic Canada, poll finds
- Atlantic Canadians oppose many recent Employment Insurance policy changes, according to the latest survey conducted by Corporate Research Associate.
- Innu communities hold vigils for Bernice Rich
- The Innu communities of Sheshatshiu and Natuashish held vigils for Bernice Rich Monday night.