Set Wreckhouse as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 4:30 PM NST
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 4:00 PM NST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 4:00 PM NST
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 2.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High plus 4.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the evening then changing to periods of drizzle before morning. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches overnight. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 except gusting to 80 in the Wreckhouse area in the evening and after midnight. Wind becoming southwest 40 gusting to 70 after midnight. Temperature rising to 10 by morning.
|Increasing cloudiness||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of flurries||Rain showers or flurries|
5° | 4°
41° | 39°
2° | 1°
36° | 34°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Memorial University coach Doug Partridge suspended again
- The coach of Memorial University women's basketball team has been suspended again, this time for making derogatory comments about a referee following a game at the MUN Field House on Saturday night.
- Debate in central Labrador over the use of road salt
- Most roads in the area are treated with sand during the winter months, however the transportation department is looking at using salt on the North West Road after an increase in accidents.
- Two important seats up for grabs in Tuesday's byelections
- Voters will go to the polls in two more byelections next week, in Humber East and Trinity Bay de Verde. According to all the candidates, voters seem very engaged, writes Geoff Bartlett.
- Rezori: A ghost from Mount Cashel that continues to haunt my desk
- While cleaning up his desk recently, Azzo Rezori discovered an unfinished story, but one that still demanded to be told.
- On Point: Two byelections and an open legislature video
- Paul Davis faces his rivals in the legislature for the first time as premier, just as a pair of key district seats are up for grabs. Can Davis turn things around? Party insiders David Brazil, Cathy Bennett and Gerry Rogers debate the issues.