Set Wreckhouse as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 2:00 AM NST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 4:36 PM
WNW 55 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM NST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM NST
Flurries. Amount 2 cm. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Wind northwest 50 km/h gusting to 70. Low minus 7.
Flurries ending in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 5.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight then snow. Amount 5 cm. Local blowing snow overnight. Wind becoming southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 after midnight. Low minus 6 with temperature rising to minus 3 by morning.
|Flurries||Periods of snow or rain||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-4° | -4°
25° | 25°
-5° | -6°
23° | 21°
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
-6° | -9°
21° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- On Point NDP approval takes a nosedive video
- NDP Leader Lorraine Michael was a featured guest on this week's On Point with David Cochrane. Siobhan Coady, Russell Wangersky and James McLeod also joined the panel to discuss the declining approval rating for the provincial NDP.
- Snow leads RNC to Corner Brook suspect after attempted break-in
- Snowfall assisted the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary in Corner Brook, N.L., with the arrest of a 20-year-old man for an attempted break and enter early Sunday morning.
- Lawn man hopes for votes in CBC's Song Quest video
- A man from the Burin Peninsula is hoping to get more votes for his hockey song that he submitted to the CBC's Hockey Night in Canada Song Quest.
- Blog Baker | The double standard of natural resources
- Fisheries Broadcast host Jamie Baker wonders if any other industry would tolerate outside interests coming in and reaping the benefit of a Newfoundland and Labrador natural resource.
- Drilling rig GSF Grand Banks adrift earlier this week
- Sources confirmed on Sunday that a semi-submersible drilling rig was adrift off the Newfoundland coast earlier this week.