Set Wreckhouse as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 2:50 AM NDT
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 7:48 PM
SSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Rain or snow
Periods of rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 26, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT Thu Mar 26, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT
Snow changing to rain or drizzle this evening. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Blowing snow inland and over higher terrain early this evening. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 in the Wreckhouse area early this evening. Wind becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 early this evening then light overnight. Temperature steady near plus 2.
Periods of rain or drizzle. Amount 2 mm. Fog patches. Temperature steady near plus 2.
Cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the evening. Low minus 3.
|Periods of rain or drizzle||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Eastern Health fires 3 workers, starts external review after Waterford Hospital death
- The lawyer who represented the deceased says the man committed suicide while under the care of Eastern Health
- Operation Turbulence: Drug bust nets 8 suspects, cocaine and cash
- Police in Labrador West, Quebec and on the Northeast Avalon scooped up eight suspects and a large amount of cocaine and cash this week as part of an investigation called Operation Turbulence.
- Benoit's Cove man defends Facebook posts about Sgt. Tim Buckle
- A Benoit's Cove man says he cannot be sued for defaming a high-ranking Royal Newfoundland Constabulary officer because the comments he made on social media were accurate.
- St. John's woman finds long 'snake-like critter' in almond milk
- Wanita Bates was clearing space in her refrigerator last weekend, and decided to toss out a carton of almond milk. When pouring it down the sink's drain, something about 10 to 12 inches long came out.
- CBC announces cuts to Atlantic region
- Denise Wilson, the senior managing director for Atlantic Canada, said the cuts are part of the 2020 strategy announced in June.