Set Wreckhouse as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 10:50 PM NDT
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 7:24 PM
SSE 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 17.
Increasing cloudiness near noon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 3.
Cloudy. Snow and blowing snow beginning in the evening. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 80 in the Wreckhouse area late in the evening and overnight. Temperature steady near minus 3.
|Increasing cloudiness||Cloudy||Snow or rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries|
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
-3° | -4°
27° | 25°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Friends shocked after A.J. Cleary named victim of B.C. avalanche video
- People in Come By Chance are in shock after the mayor's son was killed in a weekend avalanche in British Columbia.
- IOC dust levels worse than ever, union leader says
- A local union representative in western Labrador says the dust levels of the Iron Ore Company of Canada mines are worse than ever.
- Falling equipment misses Hibernia worker by 3 metres
- The province's offshore petroleum board says a worker on the Hibernia platform missed being hit by falling equipment by just three metres.
- Newfoundland sealing disaster monument nearly done video
- Work on a memorial for the 1914 Newfoundland sealing disaster is nearly complete at the Newfoundland Bronze Foundry.
- Complaint against priest Wayne Dohey filed with RNC
- A complaint against priest Wayne Dohey that triggered his suspension from St. Patrick's parish in St. John's has been filed with the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary.