Set Wreckhouse as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 7:40 PM NDT
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
SSE 24 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 13.
Clearing near noon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning after midnight. Amount 15 mm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming south 50 gusting to 80 near midnight. Low 17.
|Clearing||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 15°
59° | 59°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
15° | 10°
59° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Cody Donaghey signed by Toronto Maple Leafs
- A young hockey player originally from St. John's has been signed by the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- Walsh: 40 years older and a lot to think about
- There's no way to know what our life will be like 40 years in the future, but there's a suit that has a heck of a way of giving you an idea, writes Adam Walsh.
- Women march for 30th annual Take Back the Night
- Hundreds of women filled the streets of downtown St. John's Friday evening, as they marched from Bannerman Park to City Hall for Take Back the Night.
- Early morning assault in St. John's under investigation
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is investigating an early morning assault in the St. John's area.
- Video Driv.r | A little bit crazy about Volkswagens video
- Anyone over a certain age has a story about a Volkswagen Beetle, as the CBC's Gerry Amey reports.