Set Wreckhouse as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 19, 14 at 12:20 PM NST
Sunrise: 8:12 AM
Sunset: 4:37 PM
NW 29 km/h
Pressure: 99.7 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 11:00 AM NST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 11:00 AM NST
Periods of rain ending early this afternoon then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Periods of snow inland near noon. Rainfall amount 5 mm except snowfall amount 2 cm inland. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 early this afternoon. Temperature falling to plus 1 this afternoon.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing after midnight. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 4.
Sunny. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40 in the morning. High minus 1.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain|
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Province has 'leverage' on CETA deal, says Keith Hutchings video
- Despite deteriorating relations with Ottawa over the CETA deal, the Newfoundland and Labrador government isn't walking away just yet.
- N.L. government charged in death of wildlife officer Howard Lavers
- Newfoundland and Labrador's Department of Justice and Public Safety is facing occupational health and safety charges in relation to the drowning death of wildlife officer Howard Lavers.
- New Couple refuses to let condo go up in cigarette smoke
- A couple in St. John's with a baby on the way are concerned about second-hand cigarette smoke seeping into their condominium.
- Charter application in HMP riot case rejected by judge
- A provincial court judge has rejected a charter application, meant to halt trial proceedings for two men accused of participating in a riot at Her Majesty's Penitentiary.
- Updated More problems at Eastern Health lab, audit shows
- Despite a public inquiry, a class action lawsuit and a committment to fix their pathology lab, an internal audit is warning that cancer patients could once again be at risk.