Set Wreckhouse as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 1:10 AM NDT
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 6:29 PM
W 44 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind west 50 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature steady near 7.
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 10.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low plus 4.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
13° | 9°
55° | 48°
10° | 9°
50° | 48°
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- RCMP officer from Newfoundland injured in Regina hit-and-run
- Keith Bennett, 42, who's originally from Stephenville and is stationed in White Butte, Sask., remains in a Regina hospital after being struck by a car while on duty.
- Pynn-Butler trial: 'Pressure tactics' used during witness questioning
- Royal Newfoundland Constabulary Sgt. Stephanie Lagace dismissed allegations from the defence that she and another officer used pressure tactics during the questioning of a key witness three years ago.
- Another tainted potato found in Labrador City
- Another potato with a needle inside it has been found — this time, in the same place where the mystery began: in Labrador City.
- N.S. man found not guilty of attacking Greg Parsons
- On Monday, a judge found Ushan Rankothgedera not guilty of attacking Greg Parsons with a knife, and instead ruled that he was defending himself.
- Wabush homeowners say retaining wall is a development disaster
- Some homeowners in western Labrador have been told by town officials that their backyards aren't safe.