Set Bonavista as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 10:30 PM NST
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 5:40 PM
SSW 31 km/h
Pressure: 99.5 kPa
Periods of rain or snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 4:00 PM NST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 4:00 PM NST
Periods of rain or drizzle ending this evening then partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Fog patches dissipating near midnight. Wind south 50 km/h gusting to 70 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 this evening then west 40 gusting to 70 overnight. Low minus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing in the morning. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High minus 1.
Clear early in the evening then partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 5.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Student smart devices find a new place to dwell: The cellphone hotel
- Students at O'Donel High School must stash their device in a "cellphone hotel" during class, and so far, it's a success.
- Newfoundland history in colour: Artist turns passion for restoring old photos into a business
- Gerard Nash taught himself how to restore and colourize old photographs for a family tree. He now uses his passion to help customers far away.
- KLM flight diverted to St. John's after pilot falls ill
- A Royal Dutch Airlines flight was diverted to St. John's International Airport Saturday evening after the pilot fell ill, with passengers and crew spending the night in the city.
- Video From Land & Sea's archive: The black bears of Newfoundland
- At an average of 700 lbs, our black bears could be the largest in North America and are far more predatory than previously thought.
- Man found dead at scene of snowmobile accident in Jackson's Arm
- Deer Lake RCMP were at the scene of a fatal single vehicle snowmobile accident in Jackson's Arm, in White Bay shortly after 1 p.m. Sunday.