Set Bonavista as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 10:30 AM NDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 7:00 PM
WSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT
Mainly sunny. High minus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning overnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 8.
Snow ending near noon then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 in the afternoon. High plus 1.
|Snow||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow|
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
1° | -11°
34° | 12°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Heritage claim fails to persuade council on demolition
- St. John's city council has cleared the way for the Salvation Army to demolish its downtown buildings and erect a new building to serve some of the city's neediest residents.
- New Oral cancer drug options just make sense: advocate
- There's a big push to get more cancer drugs covered by some provinces, as patients struggle to pay for drugs that are covered in other parts of Canada.
- Cougar 491 recommendations: ‘Still a long ways left to go’
- It's been five years since the ill-fated flight of Cougar 491, and while some safety measures have been implemented for offshore oil workers, other recommendations have yet to be enacted.
- New Rob King committed to trial on ephedrine export charges
- The owner of Heavyweights Fitness has been ordered to stand trial on three charges related to the export of ephedrine.
- New Retests ordered for respiratory, sleep apnea patients
- Dozens of patients in central Newfoundland are being retested because of separate problems with some hospital equipment and paperwork.