Set Bonavista as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 1:30 PM NST
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 4:13 PM
WSW 44 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 11:00 AM NST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 11:00 AM NST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along parts of the coast near noon. Temperature falling to plus 2 this afternoon.
Mainly cloudy. Snow beginning overnight. Amount 2 cm. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 then light near midnight. Low minus 2.
Snow changing to ice pellets in the morning then to rain or drizzle in the afternoon. Risk of freezing rain in the afternoon. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon then becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 in the evening. High plus 5.
|Rain or drizzle||Flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
0° | 0°
32° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Woman conspired to have brother killed; pair appear in court
- A Pasadena woman who is one of two people charged with conspiracy to cause murder was targetting her brother, police say.
- New Burin Peninsula man investigated for assault, busted for drugs
- A Marystown man who was already under investigation for assault is now facing drug charges, police say.
- Candidate in Bay Bulls byelection protests draw from hat
- A Bay Bulls council candidate, who lost after her name wasn't pulled out a hat, wants the province to change how ties between candidates are decided in municipal elections.
- Capacity restrictions lifted from child-care centres
- The Newfoundland and Labrador government is removing size limits on daycare centres, although a Liberal critic says much more needs to be done to help parents with young children.
- Cochrane: The Tories are governing on borrowed time video
- Tuesday night's thundering byelection losses prove the governing Progressive Conservatives are in deep trouble, writes David Cochrane.