Set Bonavista as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 25, 16 at 12:30 PM NDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:10 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
SW 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 25, 16 at 11:00 AM NDT Wed May 25, 16 at 11:00 AM NDT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. High 22 except 14 along parts of the coast. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Showers or drizzle beginning this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low plus 4.
Periods of drizzle ending near noon then cloudy. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 7.
|Periods of drizzle||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Deficit reduction levy axed for incomes under $50K
- Newfoundland and Labrador Premier Dwight Ball is making changes to the controversial deficit reduction levy, with the threshold for paying the levy to be raised to $50,000.
- New Muskrat Falls critic wants auditor general to investigate Ed Martin severance, bonuses
- David Vardy sparked plenty of questions about ex-Nalcor CEO Ed Martin's severance when he went looking for more information, but he isn't happy with what he found.
- Dwight Ball least favourite premier in Canada, poll says
- Fewer than one-in-five people in Newfoundland and Labrador approve of Dwight Ball's job performance, according to the latest poll from the Angus Reid Institute.
- Updated Axe-wielding man damages Indian Bay home, sets fire to another
- Police in Bonavista Bay say a man went on an axe-wielding "rampage" in the community of Indian Bay Tuesday evening.
- Andritz Hydro sues Nalcor firm over Muskrat Falls work
- An Austrian company says the Muskrat Falls Corporation is forcing it to complete work on the Labrador megaproject on a compressed timeline and threatening to take actions that could “cause irreparable harm” to the firm.