Set Bonavista as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 2:30 PM NST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 4:07 PM
NW 32 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 11:00 AM NST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 11:00 AM NST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 near noon. High minus 3.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low minus 6.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the morning. Snow mixed with rain in the evening. Snowfall amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning then west 40 gusting to 60 in the evening. High plus 2.
|Snow mixed with rain||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -3°
27° | 27°
-7° | -9°
19° | 16°
-6° | -9°
21° | 16°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Paul Martin, Inuit company buy Universal Helicopters
- Universal Helicopters has been sold to the Nunatsiavut Group of Companies and a private investment fund run by former Prime Minister Paul Martin.
- Thorburn Road police standoff ends
- A standoff between a man and the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary, resulting in the closure of part of a major road in St. John's, has ended.
- Stranded oil rig's crew never at risk, owner says
- Dozens of workers aboard an oil rig that broke its tow during a vicious Atlantic storm last week were never in imminent danger, the owner of the GSF Grand Banks says.
- Blog Dr. C: I'm cheating on my cancer doctor audio
- Dr. Nikhil Joshi has been trying to be a model cancer patient, he writes, but he's finding it difficult to follow all the rules.
- Copper-cutting prompts stern warning from Mounties
- Police in Placentia Bay are trying to find the culprit who tried to steal copper from a Newfoundland Power substation.