Set Bonavista as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 5:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
NE 52 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Periods of rain or drizzle
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Cloudy. Periods of rain or drizzle beginning this evening. Risk of freezing rain late this evening and overnight. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature steady near plus 1.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near plus 2.
Periods of rain or drizzle. Fog patches. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near plus 3.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain or snow||Flurries or rain showers|
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Power outages likely until 2017, #darknl interim report warns
- A consulting group conducting a review of the province's power system following island-wide outages in January warns of similar outages through to 2017.
- New St. John's cabbie using dashcam to catch bad drivers video
- When St. John's taxi driver Joe White became a victim of someone else's bad driving, he wanted others to see the driving that he encounters during every shift.
- Updated Mugging arrest made in Corner Brook
- Police in Corner Brook have arrested a woman suspected of mugging an elderly woman shortly after she won money at a video lottery terminal.
- New Medical emergency leads to airlift off Flemish Cap
- A crew member from a Portuguese fishing vessel off the coast of Newfoundland was airlifted to Gander on Thursday after a reported medical emergency.
- New Guilty plea expected for string of St. John's robberies
- A St. John's man is expected to plead guilty to a string of multiple robberies in the city over the last few months.