Set Bonavista as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 2:30 PM NDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:50 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
E 27 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 9 except plus 3 in onshore winds. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Rain beginning early this evening. Rain or drizzle overnight. Amount 10 mm. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h increasing to 50 gusting to 70 near midnight. Low plus 2.
Periods of drizzle or showers. Fog patches. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northeast 40 gusting to 60 near noon. High plus 4.
|Periods of drizzle||Periods of rain||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Ross Wiseman: 1,420 jobs to be removed from public service by 2020 video
- Finance Minister Ross Wiseman says Newfoundland and Labrador will remove 1,420 positions in the public service in a five-year attrition plan.
- New Nippers Harbour resettlement not off the table, says Keith Hutchings
- Municipal Affairs Minister Keith Hutchings says resettlement is still an option for Nippers Harbour residents, but only if the provincial government finds it to be fiscally beneficial.
- Google Maps leads Toronto man down treacherous road near Gander
- A Toronto man who was in central Newfoundland for business last week got into trouble when the smartphone application he was using led him down a backcountry road.
- New Why the Liberals' budget wishes are practically impossible to grant
- The Opposition is calling for health and education to be left untouched in Thursday's budget, although as Peter Cowan writes, that would take away the majority of government's options to cut spending.
- Only 'problem cats' live trapped, says St. John's humane services
- The humane services manager for the City of St. John's says the city's policy of live-trapping cats is not as extreme as some people might think.