Set Bonavista as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jan 31, 15 at 1:30 AM NST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 4:58 PM
NE 16 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 8:35 PM NST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 8:35 PM NST
Flurries ending near midnight then partly cloudy. Risk of freezing drizzle late this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High minus 1.
Cloudy. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of flurries||Snow or rain||Sunny||Flurries|
-7° | -9°
19° | 16°
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Bag of poop exploded in Paradise garbage truck, recyclables had to be dumped
- Some Paradise residents were questioning how the town deals with curbside recycling after a photo circulated show a truck dumping blue bags at the landfill, but it turns out there was a pretty good reason: a bag of poo had exploded in the truck.
- Body of Dick Baker, ID'd as missing snowmobiler, recovered at Deer Lake
- Search and rescue crews have recovered the body of Dick Baker, who is believed to have drowned after falling through the ice at Deer Lake earlier this week.
- Rabid wolf chases 2 Labrador families on snowmobile trip video
- Two families snowmobiling in Labrador had a frightening run-in with a rabid wolf before the animal was hunted down by wildlife officers.
- Beetle battle over hardwood headed to trial
- A small claims case involving beetle-infested hardwood flooring couldn't be settled in provincial court Friday morning, and now it's headed to trial.
- No easy fix for Paradise school overcrowding: Sandy Hounsell
- The parent representative on the school council for Holy Family School in Paradise says there is no easy solution to fixing the problem of overcrowding.