Set Bonavista as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 9:30 AM NDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 7:02 PM
SSW 48 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 10:11 AM NDT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 10:11 AM NDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late this morning. Rain beginning early this afternoon. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 70 increasing to 60 gusting to 80 except gusting to 110 over exposed areas this afternoon. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
Rain ending this evening then mainly cloudy. Wind south 60 km/h gusting to 80 except gusting to 110 over exposed areas early this evening. Wind becoming southwest 40 gusting to 70 this evening. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 in the evening. High 18.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
14° | 10°
57° | 50°
13° | 8°
55° | 46°
13° | 9°
55° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Downsizing: When hitting the road hurts like hell audio
- My first attempts at a simple walk around the neighbourhood left me panting for breath and feeling nauseous, but I'm powering on, Dave Sullivan writes in his latest column on losing weight.
- New Live blog: Philip Pynn and Lyndon Butler murder trial
- Read live updates from Supreme Court in St. John's of the second-degree murder trial of Philip Pynn and Lyndon Butler.
- Parking sign 'doesn't look very heritage to me': Jonathan Galgay video
- St. John's city council is being asked to approve a large illuminated parking sign on a waterfront building, although one councillor is questioning its merits.
- Corner Brook hotel assault leaves woman with facial injuries
- Police in Corner Brook expect to lay charges soon over an early morning assault Monday at a hotel that caused serious facial injuries to a woman.
- New Snoddon: A wet and windy storm as the equinox approaches
- The last day of summer comes attached with a storm that will involve rain and wind, while Labrador braces for snow, writes CBC meteorologist Ryan Snoddon.