Set Bonavista as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 26, 14 at 12:30 PM NDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:28 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
W 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 26, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT Sat Jul 26, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers near noon. Clearing this afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 16.
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 27.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 16°
70° | 61°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
26° | 18°
79° | 64°
24° | 18°
75° | 64°
24° | 19°
75° | 66°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New New Avondale race track means more motorsport in N.L. video
- Up until now, motorsport fans in this province have had to find old airstrips or backwoods dirt tracks to have a little fun, but times are changing now that investor Pat Squires of Islander RV has put his money behind his love of racing.
- Audio My Guitar: the Martin D18 Sandy Morris couldn't afford audio
- Musicians often express themselves best through their instruments. St. John's musician Sandy Morris talks about the guitar he thought he couldn't afford.
- 3 armed robberies in 30 minutes overnight in St. John's
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is investigating three armed robberies in the St. John's area early Saturday morning that police say may be connected.
- Wabush Mines potential sale good for workers: union president
- The president of the union representing workers at the idled Wabush Mines operation says a contract approved by members Thursday night means good things for employees who are still uncertain about the fate of the mine.
- Search for Albert Brake, missing in Trout River, suspended
- The RCMP has suspended the search for the body of a missing Trout River man, who was last seen swimming at a local beach Sunday evening.