Set Bonavista as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 29, 15 at 1:30 PM NDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:07 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
N 20 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 29, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT Fri May 29, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT
Clearing. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 12 except 7 along parts of the coast. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Wind becoming south 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low plus 2 except minus 2 in low lying areas.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 17.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New George Street far from 'sexual violence capital of St. John's,' owners say
- The George Street Association strongly disagrees with a provocative statement that cast the bar strip as a dangerous place for women.
- New Cupids Legacy Centre will carry on despite 'no' vote, says chairman
- The chairman of a volunteer board that owns and operates the Cupids Legacy Centre says the facility will "carry on as normal," despite the results of a controversial plebiscite in the community on Thursday.
- Updated Peter MacKay, justice minister, to leave federal politics video
- Peter MacKay's remarkable career in federal politics will end this fall, CBC News has learned. MacKay will announce today that he will stay on as justice minister and MP for Central Nova until the election but will not seek re-election.
- New Corner Brook's new water treatment plant temporarily offline
- Officials with the City of Corner Brook say they're working feverishly to bring the new water treatment plant back online after work to fix a construction deficiency resulted in a substance leaking into the filter tanks.
- 'I owe Newfoundland,' hockey legend Howie Meeker tells MUN grads video
- Hockey icon Howie Meeker, whose list of career accomplishments includes four Stanley Cups and a seat in the House of Commons, has earned a new honour: the title of doctor.