Set Bonavista as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 27, 14 at 6:30 AM NDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 7:56 PM
SW 51 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A few showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along exposed areas of the coast. High 23. UV index 5 or moderate.
Becoming cloudy this evening with a few showers. Showers or drizzle overnight. Amount 2 mm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along exposed areas of the coast this evening. Wind becoming north 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low 12.
Drizzle or showers changing to rain near noon. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near 12.
|Rain or drizzle||Rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 13°
59° | 55°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
22° | 11°
72° | 52°
19° | 14°
66° | 57°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New N.L. fossil shows earliest evidence ever of animals with muscles
- A fossil that was discovered in Newfoundland could be the oldest complex animal and the earliest evidence of muscular tissue in the world.
- Liberal Scott Reid wins byelection in St. George's-Stephenville East video
- Liberal Scott Reid has won the seat that was held by former cabinet minister Joan Shea in western Newfoundland.
- New Boy, 6, knocked down by pickup truck; witnesses sought
- A six-year-old boy is being treated in hospital after being knocked down by a pickup truck in Conception Bay South on Tuesday.
- New Hydro outage affects hundreds overnight
- Almost 500 Newfoundland and Labrador Hydro customers went without power overnight.
- Archeologists discover Labrador's 1st snowmobile
- A team of archeologists in Nunatsiavut say they've found Labrador's first snowmobile — and there are plans in the works to get it back up and running.