Set Bonavista as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 10, 15 at 11:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 6:25 PM
SSE 61 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 10, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT Sat Oct 10, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT
Rain. Amount 10 mm. Wind south 50 km/h gusting to 80. High 12.
Rain ending early this evening then clearing. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 80 becoming west 60 gusting to 90 this evening. Low plus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with a few showers. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 9.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New This person has auditioned for Jeopardy twice: Who is Trudy Morgan-Cole?
- St. John's novelist Trudy Morgan-Cole spent a day this week in Boston, where she auditioned for North America's best-known quiz show — Jeopardy.
- Man charged after checking parked vehicles
- A 23 year-old man was arrested after being spotted checking parked cars in the central area of St. John's Saturday night.
- Sarah Leo says Nain TB outbreak handled appropriately
- The president of the Nunatsiavut government says people in Nain were aware of a tuberculosis outbreak in the town, despite concerns expressed by some residents and the mayor about a perceived lack of public disclosure.
- Pilot project to provide special smoke detectors for hard-of-hearing
- A new pilot project will equip the homes of some hard-of-hearing or deaf people in Newfoundland and Labrador with special smoke detectors, devices that could otherwise be out of their reach financially.
- Volkswagen's woes continue & pension plans lower expectations: BUSINESS WEEK WRAP video
- From a warning to not expect a fix for your diesel-belching VW any time soon, to a warning to pension plans to expect lower returns in future, caution was the word of the week. Luckily Jacqueline Hansen is here to throw caution to the wind in her weekly video recap.