Set Bonavista as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 8:30 PM NST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 4:10 PM
WNW 53 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 4:00 PM NST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 4:00 PM NST
A few clouds. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along exposed areas of the coast this evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low minus 11 except minus 7 along parts of the coast.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. High zero.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 3 with temperature rising to zero by morning.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Newfoundland and Labrador Votes: Get full results for every district
- Customize our election dashboard to get the results you want in Monday night's Newfoundland and Labrador election.
- Live Liberals win majority in Newfoundland and Labrador election video
- A Liberal majority government in Newfoundland and Labrador has been projected by CBC News, as ballots are being counted in the 20th general provincial election.
- Newfoundland's oldest resident, Frances Peddle, dies at 109
- Frances Peddle of Stephenville Crossing, who had been the oldest person in Newfoundland and Labrador, died Monday.
- New Full list of candidates in Newfoundland and Labrador election
- As candidates are declared in the Newfoundland and Labrador 2015 general election, CBC News will be updating the list of winners below. Polls close at 8 p.m. NT.
- Student travel company says St. John's school's concerns about trips unwarranted
- A company that specializes in helping high school graduates organize trips abroad says a recent warning sent out by a St. John's school is understandable but contained false information.