Set Bonavista as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 28, 17 at 11:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 5:48 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Periods of rain or drizzle
Showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 28, 17 at 11:00 AM NDT Fri Apr 28, 17 at 11:00 AM NDT
Periods of rain or drizzle. Freezing drizzle along parts of the coast early this afternoon. Fog patches. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 7.
Showers and periods of drizzle. Fog. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near 7.
Showers and periods of drizzle ending in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 14 except 9 along parts of the coast.
|Showers or drizzle||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Quality, accountability issues, not enough attention on learning outlined in CNA review
- CNA has "neglected the importance of teaching for several years."
- Updated Opioid fentanyl suspected in sudden death of St. John's woman video
- Death comes same day the RNC and Eastern Health issue warning after 15 overdoses, one of them fatal.
- New Moose on the loose in St. John's backyard sedated and moved video
- Two yearlings were tranquilized by conservation officers and moved out of the city in pickup trucks.
- Gerry Byrne's accusations about MUN finances a 'distraction', says administrator
- A MUN administrator says Gerry Byrne's comments about the university's finances are undermining efforts to come up with real solutions.
- Updated Bad batch of drugs to blame for string of overdoses, says Tree Walsh
- Eastern Health has sent samples for tests after 15 overdoses — one of them fatal — in two weeks.