Set Bonavista as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 9:30 AM NST
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 4:08 PM
W 54 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 05, 13 at 6:04 AM NST Thu Dec 05, 13 at 6:04 AM NST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 80 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 this afternoon. Temperature falling to plus 1 this morning then steady.
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 after midnight. Low minus 3.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain beginning in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the evening. High plus 4.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
-3° | -3°
27° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Revulsion over school bus operator's drunk-driving charge
- Impaired driving charges laid Wednesday against a school bus driver in St. John's have outraged school officials and family of the students in his care.
- New Storm surge in Placentia causes washouts
- Town officials in Placentia continue to keep a close eye on the beach and adjacent boardwalk, as a storm surge on Wednesday night tossed large rocks and other debris along the area known as Beach Road.
- New Lorraine Michael blames defecting MHAs for poll freefall video
- NDP Leader Lorraine Michael says the only reason her party tooka nosedive in a poll is because of Dale Kirby and Christopher Mitchelmore's decision to leave her caucus.
- Dog cruelty case appals C.B.S. mayor
- A Conception Bay South man has been charged for abusing a dog in a case that the town's mayor says proves that a change to animal protection legislation is working.
- 16 too young to be on your own, Andrew Parsons says
- Newfoundland and Labrador's Liberal critic for Child, Youth and Family Services says it's time to revisit the age at which teenagers are able to live on their own while under the protection of the province.