Set Parrsboro as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 01, 14 at 6:00 AM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 01, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Aug 01, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 28. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Low 15.
Increasing cloudiness. High 25.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
21° | 16°
70° | 61°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- CPR administered after near-drowning at Chocolate Lake
- A man is in serious condition in a Halifax hospital Thursday night after a swimming accident at Chocolate Lake.
- Northern Pulp Mill: what's in the smelly haze?
- Nova Scotia and the Northern Pulp Mill both acknowledge that the smelly emissions coming from the stacks at the mill in Abercrombie Point are well above the legal limits.
- Dartmouth General patient waits almost 2 days in ER for bed
- A Dartmouth woman is speaking out about hospital overcrowding after her husband endured almost a two day wait on a gurney in the ER before being admitted to the Dartmouth General Hospital.
- New Brunswick man dies after jumping from vehicle in Sydney
- A young New Brunswick man who reportedly jumped from a moving car at a campground near Sydney on Tuesday has died of his injuries.
- Do you know this Port Hawkesbury man?
- RCMP are looking for a man accused of committing a number of indecent acts at the Port Hawkesbury Waterfront last week.