Set Parrsboro as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 02, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:04 AM
Sunset: 8:25 PM
WNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 02, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon May 02, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 14 except 8 along parts of the coast. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Amount 10 mm. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 4.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 10.
|Chance of showers or drizzle||Cloudy||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Three homes damaged in fire on Regent Drive in Dartmouth
- Neighbours told CBC News reporter Shaina Luck that the people inside the homes made it out safely and that some children are being checked out at the hospital.
- Battle of the Atlantic remembered in Halifax
- This year's commemoration of the single longest battle of the Second World War, the Battle of the Atlantic, holds special meaning for 91-year-old veteran.
- Sean Dalton, ex-Trews drummer, loving life in Antigonish
- Sean Dalton's music career has taken him across the country and around the world, but he's ended up in small town Nova Scotia and life couldn't be better for the former drummer of The Trews.
- Chronicle Herald unionized workers on strike for 100 days
- Unionized Chronicle Herald workers attend May Day celebrations in Halifax as the 14-week-long strike continues.
- Violent Nova Scotia nursing home deaths need more disclosure, says union
- Eight residents of nursing homes in Nova Scotia have died since 2008 due to violence from other residents, according to government records — five more than were previously revealed, raising questions about why most of the deaths were never publicly disclosed.