Set Parrsboro as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 20, 14 at 12:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
NW 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers early this evening then 30 percent chance of flurries late this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 1.
Clearing late in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 6. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 1.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Showers||Cloudy|
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
7° | 5°
45° | 41°
5° | 5°
41° | 41°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Rehtaeh Parsons suspect accused of threatening girl's father video
- One of two teens charged in the Rehtaeh Parsons child pornography case is now accused of threatening to kill the girl’s father, Glen Canning.
- Grass fire concerns prompt warnings from fire chiefs
- Sydney firefighters are already getting calls about grass fires as temperatures warm up and the snow melts.
- Record Store Day celebrated in Charlottetown video
- Music lovers on Prince Edward Island are joining others across North America who are venturing down to their favourite record stores.
- New Brunswick flood concerns continue video
- Ice jams and water levels continue to be a major concern in New Brunswick as the Red Cross has begun registering people who have voluntarily left their homes in the Perth-Andover area.
- Skydiving accident victim's U.S. medical bills mount
- Friends and family of a Nova Scotia woman seriously injured in a skydiving accident in the U.S. earlier this month are trying to raise funds to pay for her “astronomical” medical bills.