Set Parrsboro as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 8:00 PM AST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 4:34 PM
WNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 7:36 PM AST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 7:36 PM AST
Flurries ending overnight then mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. A few flurries beginning in the afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 5.
A few flurries ending near midnight then partly cloudy. Local amount 5 cm. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 11.
|A few flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||Cloudy|
-13° | -17°
9° | 1°
-9° | -17°
16° | 1°
-1° | -11°
30° | 12°
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Stephen McNeil attends Nelson Mandela memorial, defends trip
- Nova Scotia Premier Stephen McNeil is calling the memorial to Nelson Mandela a "tremendous tribute" and is also deflecting criticism back home that he shouldn't have travelled to South Africa while the provincial legislature is sitting.
- Cape Breton police dispute hits impasse, union says
- The union that represents Cape Breton Regional Police officers says they've hit an impasse with management in a dispute over pay when an officer is criminally charged.
- Muskrat Falls financing in place, says Kathy Dunderdale
- Newfoundland and Labrador Premier Kathy Dunderdale has announced that all the financing for the Muskrat Falls hydroelectric megaproject is now in place.
- Weir family's financial appeals denied in dementia case
- Nova Scotia's Community Services Minister Joanne Bernard says the government will not intervene to help an Annapolis Valley family dealing with the financial repercussions of dementia.
- Long-time Maritime broadcaster Bill Jessome dies
- Bill Jessome, a well-known Maritime broadcaster and one of the pioneer voices in Nova Scotia television, has died at the age of 88.