Set Parrsboro as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
SSE 8 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Periods of rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Apr 23, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Periods of rain beginning overnight. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind east 20 km/h becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low plus 4.
Periods of rain changing to periods of snow mixed with ice pellets in the afternoon. Rainfall amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to zero in the afternoon.
Periods of snow mixed with ice pellets ending in the evening then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Local snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 2.
|Periods of rain or snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Lawyers for Rehtaeh Parsons suspects want Crown to testify
- Defence lawyers for two teenagers accused in the Rehtaeh Parsons case will be in Halifax provincial court Wednesday afternoon to argue that a Nova Scotia Crown attorney should be called to testify.
- New Nova Scotia's school review process revamped, again
- The Nova Scotia government is once again changing the way underused schools are closed in the province in hopes of making the process less confrontational.
- El Nino forecast suggests next winter will be warm
- Good news: Next winter won't be nearly as cold and snowy as the one we just endured, climatologists predict.
- Gas price jump 'doesn't make sense' video
- Drivers looking for a good reason for major gasoline price jumps across Canada overnight will be left lacking, as the usual seasonal influences don't add up to those types of increases.
- Oak Island protections sought by Nova Scotia NDP
- The Nova Scotia NDP is proposing stronger protections for Oak Island, long to focal point of treasure hunters searching for long-lost pirate loot.