Set Parrsboro as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 05, 16 at 8:00 PM AST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 5:28 PM
N 50 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Snow at times heavy mixed with freezing rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 05, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Feb 05, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Snow at times heavy mixed with freezing rain ending overnight then cloudy. Blowing snow late this evening and overnight. Snowfall amount 20 to 30 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 late this evening. Low minus 10.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 early in the afternoon. High minus 3.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low minus 5 with temperature rising to minus 1 by morning.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Tara Thorne's weekend entertainment picks for February 5, 2016
- Music and movies some of the top things to check out on the arts and entertainment scene in Halifax this weekend.
- New Police responded to 2 sexual offence calls from Sydney youth centre in 3 years
- CBC has learned that of the 540 calls to police from the Comhla Cruinn Youth Centre in Sydney over the last three years, two were for complaints of sexual offences.
- Dalhousie University students brace for proposed tuition hike
- Students at Nova Scotia's largest university are bracing for another tuition hike after a budget committee at Dalhousie recommended an across-the-board three per cent increase, with even bigger bumps in some programs.
- Nova Scotia launches open data portal
- The Nova Scotia government has becomes the latest to make some of the raw data it collects available to the public.
- Halifax RCMP look for man posing as ADT salesman in Cole Harbour
- Halifax RCMP are trying to find a man who dressed up as an ADT salesperson and tried to sell alarm systems to Cole Harbour residents.