Set Parrsboro as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 1:00 AM AST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 6:10 PM
N 21 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 19. Cold wind chill minus 29 overnight.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the afternoon. High minus 8. Cold wind chill minus 26 in the morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low minus 12.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Nova Scotia to amend bill on sexual assault, removing time limits on civil suits
- Victims of sexual assault in Nova Scotia would be able to launch civil lawsuits regardless of when the assault took place under changes to the law promised Thursday by the province's justice minister.
- Convergys call centre closing date pushed ahead to August
- The Convergys call centre in New Glasgow is closing sooner than planned.
- Cape Breton University community calls for free post-secondary tuition
- Leaders at Cape Breton University want to spur a national discussion about free education.
- Halifax man desperate for bone marrow transplant from brother in Gaza
- A Halifax man desperate for a life saving bone marrow transplant is pleading with the Canadian government to help his brother, who is a match, leave Gaza so he might be saved.
- Drake University course upgrades won't be revoked, says Stephen McNeil
- Nova Scotia Premier Stephen McNeil says he has no plans to revoke salary increases granted to teachers in the province who took questionable upgrading courses from Iowa-based Drake University.