Set Parrsboro as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 6:00 PM AST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 4:40 PM
NW 4 km/h
Pressure: 104.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Wed Nov 25, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Low minus 8.
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 6.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near 6.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Alexander Keith's crafty Halifax brewery plans
- A Halifax brewery owned by a global beer giant will soon join the small world of making craft-style beer.
- Nova Scotia liquor licensing laws need more wiggle room, province says
- Nova Scotia's Liberal government is looking to change the province's liquor licensing laws to give cabinet greater power to adjust the rules without having to amend the law.
- Nova Scotia's Syrian refugees: 5 things to know
- Syrian refugees to find challenges, but also support, when they arrive in Nova Scotia.
- Former paramedic James Duncan Keats faces cross-examination
- The jury in the sexual assault trial of James Duncan Keats will hear closing arguments Monday after the former paramedic finished testifying in his own defence Wednesday.
- FORECAST Nova Scotia weather chilly tonight, frost possible
- A clear and cool night ahead in Nova Scotia — but some milder temperatures are just around the corner.