Set Parrsboro as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 29, 17 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
W 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 29, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Apr 29, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating late this morning. Amount 2 mm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early this afternoon. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. Showers beginning this evening and ending after midnight. Clearing before morning. Amount 2 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 late this evening. Low zero.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 near noon then light late in the afternoon. High 9.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Ballooning company's summer up in the air due to propane problem
- Nova Scotia's only hot-air balloon company faces cancelled flights and lost revenue this year after losing after-hours access to propane.
- Public to be consulted — again — on minority electoral representation
- The McNeil government has formed an independent commission to consult with Acadians and African-Nova Scotians on effective electoral representation. But the announcement is not sitting well with a group that represents Acadians in the province.
- Woman found dead inside Dartmouth home was victim of homicide, say police
- The 58-year-old woman found dead inside a Dartmouth home on Thursday has been identified as Lori Katherine Jollimore.
- Waterfront at Shannon Park to get walking trail by September
- It may take 10 years for Shannon Park to become a bustling commercial-residential site, but you'll soon be able to walk its waterfront.
- Woman gives birth in Halifax grocery store
- A young Halifax mother gave birth to a baby boy inside the washroom of the Atlantic Superstore in Bayers Lake on Friday. Store staff and a doctor helped deliver the baby.