Set Parrsboro as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 5:00 AM AST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
WNW 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 5:00 AM AST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 5:00 AM AST
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 4.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 11.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning late in the afternoon then changing to ice pellets in the evening. Risk of freezing rain late in the evening. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 late in the afternoon. High minus 1.
|Snow or ice pellets||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-9° | -14°
16° | 7°
-9° | -13°
16° | 9°
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Jonathan Drouin out indefinitely after hit from behind
- Halifax Mooseheads GM Cam Russell confirmed Saturday that star player Jonathan Drouin is out indefinitely after suffering a mild concussion during Friday's game against the Quebec Ramparts.
- 5th pedestrian hit by vehicle in Halifax this week
- The latest in a series of incidents involving vehicles striking pedestrians in the Halifax Regional Municipality has sent a man to hospital with minor injuries.
- Water main break cuts off service to 100 homes in HRM
- Halifax Water says about 100 homes in the Herring Cove area are without water after a pipe broke early Saturday.
- Not Since Moses 2014 run cancelled due to tide schedule
- A unique and popular annual run in the Maritimes has been temporarily cancelled.
- Shale gas protesters relieved SWN Resources testing done
- Some people opposed to fracking in New Brunswick say they're relieved SWN Resources Canada has finished its work for the season.