Set Parrsboro as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 21, 17 at 6:00 PM AST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 5:52 PM
NW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 21, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Tue Feb 21, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low minus 9.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Controversial bill to impose contract on teachers passed into law
- Bill 75 has passed its third and final reading in the Nova Scotia legislature
- Liberal MLA says protester's visit to her home left her 'terrified'
- A Nova Scotia MLA says one man took his opposition to the government's legislation to impose a contract on teachers too far, calling his actions 'shocking.'
- New Accomplice in Catie Miller murder convicted of being an accessory
- George Edward Hubley was convicted of being an accessory after the fact and of interfering with human remains after a three-week trial in Nova Scotia Supreme Court.
- Nova Scotia trio lucky to be alive after snow fort collapse
- A Nova Scotia father is sharing his story of a near-fatal snow fort collapse in the hopes his cautionary tale may save lives.
- New Drug trafficking trial of Dr. Sarah Jones to begin in April
- Dr. Sarah Dawn Jones was charged with drug trafficking almost a year ago after police accused her of prescribing 50,000 pills to a hospital patient.