Set Parrsboro as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 03, 15 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 7:53 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 03, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Thu Sep 03, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers early this afternoon. Clearing late this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h early this afternoon. High 26. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 20.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Stephen Tynes not a public risk, says lawyer Stan MacDonald
- Stephen Tynes is not a risk to people living in the Halifax area, says his lawyer Stan MacDonald, after his client was released on bail.
- New Halifax West Liberal MP Geoff Regan, staff reuse Trudeau quote in release
- A news release about funding for veterans has been sent from the office of Liberal MP Geoff Regan of Halifax West with errors, strikethroughs and attributes a quote from Justin Trudeau to Regan.
- Photos Your back to school photos
- Have a photo to share with us? Tweet to @cbcns or post it at facebook.com/CBCNovaScotia
- New Nova Scotia's fall weather prediction from CBC's Kalin Mitchell
- I'm not planning on kicking back and having an easy, straight forward time forecasting the weather over the next few months...not that one often does working weather in the Maritimes, says CBC Meterologis Kalin Mitchell.
- New Stanley Cup visits Al MacIsaac's hometown of Antigonish
- The Stanley Cup in small town Nova Scotia is nothing new for the people of Antigonish.