Set Parrsboro as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 2:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 6:25 PM
NNW 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 19, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Oct 19, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind west 20 km/h becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 this evening. Low plus 3.
Periods of rain ending in the morning then clearing. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 in the morning. High 9.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low plus 3.
|Periods of rain||Sunny||Rain||Rain||Rain||Cloudy|
11° | 7°
52° | 45°
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
13° | 11°
55° | 52°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Canada's Ebola response gets fresh test in Nova Scotia
- Nova Scotia has been chosen for a second test of Canada’s response to Ebola.
- 2nd-degree murder charge laid in Ashley MacNeil's death
- A second suspect now faces charges in connection with the death of a Cape Breton man in Alberta last winter.
- War medals missing from Lake Echo trailer
- RCMP in Cole Harbour are reaching out to the public in a bid to recover stolen war medals.
- Louisdale man dies in Richmond County truck crash
- A 42-year-old man is dead after his truck flipped in Richmond County, N.S., early Sunday morning.
- 3,000 runners laced up for the P.E.I. Marathon
- Organizers of the P.E.I. Marathon say Sunday’s event was their largest turnout to date.