St. Lawrence, NL
Set St. Lawrence as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 6:30 AM NST
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 4:30 PM
W 21 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:30 AM NST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:30 AM NST
Flurries changing to rain showers or flurries this morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 40 gusting to 70 near noon. High plus 4.
Clearing this evening. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low minus 3.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 30 in the evening. High plus 2.
|Increasing cloudiness||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
8° | 6°
46° | 43°
3° | 2°
37° | 36°
1° | -1°
34° | 30°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Rezori: A ghost from Mount Cashel that continues to haunt my desk
- While cleaning up his desk recently, Azzo Rezori discovered an unfinished story, but one that still demanded to be told.
- Family credits City Wide taxi driver for saving their house
- Crews from the St. John's Regional Fire Department were called out Saturday morning to a residence on Canada Drive, where they found the shed ablaze.
- ECMA's returning to St. John's, but final awards gala will be in Torbay
- The East Coast Music Awards will return to St. John's from April 8-12, however the final awards gala will be held at the Jack Byrne Arena in Torbay due to Mile One Centre being unavaliable.
- Cochrane: Contradictions and hypocrisy at the House of Assembly
- If you watched the government and the opposition spar in question period this week, it would be hard to believe they are talking about the same place and time, David Cochrane writes.
- Local developers show off new apps at St. John's Startup Weekend
- An important event took place last weekend in St. John's for web developers and designers looking to get their ideas off the ground.