St. Lawrence, NL
Set St. Lawrence as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 26, 15 at 7:30 PM NST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 5:51 PM
WSW 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Periods of light snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 26, 15 at 4:00 PM NST Thu Feb 26, 15 at 4:00 PM NST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Periods of light snow beginning late this evening. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 this evening then becoming light near midnight. Low minus 8.
Periods of light snow ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High minus 5.
Flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 10.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries|
-3° | -8°
27° | 18°
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
-5° | -6°
23° | 21°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Labrador family has close call with carbon monoxide poisoning audio
- A mother in western Labrador says her family is lucky to be alive, after carbon monoxide caused her son and husband to pass out while they were having a movie night at the cabin.
- New Al Potter assault trial: final witness testifies video
- The final witness has testified in a high-profile assault case against a man linked to the Vikings Motorcycle Club, with the Crown and defence set to give summations next month.
- New Allure liquor licence suspended again for underage patrons
- A popular nightclub in downtown St. John's has had its liquor licence suspended again because of underage patrons getting into the bar.
- Rod Stewart playing July 11 festival in St. John's
- A new outdoor all-day festival is slated for St. John's this summer, with rock icon Rod Stewart set to headline.
- Shepody Healing Centre in Dorchester may close, says MP
- Shepody Healing Centre, the Atlantic regional treatment centre for mentally ill prisoners in New Brunswick, may close on April 1 and its inmates may be transferred to Quebec, according to an MP.