St. Lawrence, NL
Set St. Lawrence as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 14, 15 at 12:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 6:28 PM
ESE 1 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Periods of drizzle or rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 13, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT Tue Oct 13, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning this evening. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Fog patches. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 early this evening. Low 12.
Rain changing to periods of drizzle or showers in the morning. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 in the morning. High 16.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 12.
|Periods of drizzle or rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Organ donation policy change keeps family from donating man's organs audio
- Donating a loved one's organs is sensitive at the best of times, but imagine being told your brain-dead relative has to be flown 800 kilometres, with no family, for organ removal.
- Shooting at Captain's Quarters: New details emerge about Brandon Phillips' arrest
- There are new details surrounding the arrest of Brandon Phillips, the 27-year-old man charged with killing Larry Wellman at a St. John's hotel earlier this month.
- Nain cultural centre to celebrate 'rich history' of Labrador Inuit video audio
- The Illusuak Cultural Centre, which is touted as "living room for the community," is now under construction and poised to open within two years.
- Tributes pour in for generous millionaire Paul Johnson, dead at 86
- Tributes are pouring in for an insurance industry pioneer who gave away $50 million to help pay for trails, tourism sites and a train museum.
- Sea creatures from Petty Harbour aquarium put back into ocean video
- Hundreds of kids turned out to St. Philip's Beach to help release sea creatures into the ocean, as the Petty Harbour Mini Aquarium closes for the season.