St. Lawrence, NL
Set St. Lawrence as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 10:30 PM NDT
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 8:04 PM
NW 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 2.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 overnight. Low minus 5.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Showers|
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Grenfell BFA students showcase their work as they graduate
- Students graduating with a degree in visual arts from Memorial University's Grenfell campus had a chance to show off their work this week.
- Body of missing fisherman found in Hawco's Pond
- The body of a 57-year-old fisherman has been located, following an extensive search in the Deer Park area.
- RCMP call off search for missing snowmobiler Tom Newman
- Police on the Northern Peninsula have ended their search for Tom Newman, who went missing while on a snowmobile last weekend.
- Clarenville Caribous' big win lands them in Allan Cup final
- The Clarenville Caribous have advanced to the Allan Cup finals in Dundas, Ontario.
- Rezori: 5 days and 5 ways to think about spring
- A daily walk to work this week can put a certain, well, spring in your step, even as you realize what else the season can mean, writes Azzo Rezori.