St. Lawrence, NL
Set St. Lawrence as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 10:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
NE 38 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Chance of showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Wed Apr 23, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Cloudy. Periods of drizzle beginning this evening except periods of freezing drizzle over northern sections overnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northeast 40 gusting to 60 this evening. Low plus 1 except minus 1 over northern sections.
Periods of drizzle ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Periods of freezing drizzle over northern sections early in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind northeast 50 km/h gusting to 80. High plus 4. UV index 5 or moderate.
Periods of rain. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches developing in the evening. Wind northeast 50 km/h gusting to 70. Low plus 2.
|Chance of showers or drizzle||Showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Periods of rain|
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Mugging victim attacked on 82nd birthday
- A senior citizen is recovering after being attacked and mugged in Corner Brook on Tuesday night while leaving a bar on her 82nd birthday.
- 'Fairies' billboard backfires for St. John's opera company video
- The St. John's-based production company Opera on the Avalon is apologizing for an outdoor billboard that struck some people as homophobic.
- Fire hits Carbonear's Bond Theatre
- Firefighters are on the scene of a fire at the former Bond Theatre in Carbonear Wednesday afternoon. The town mayor says the building was engulfed in flames around 4 p.m.
- Displaced boarding house residents have shelter for now
- Thirty-two people left homeless after Newman's Boarding House closed in Happy Valley-Goose Bay have managed to find temporary places to live.
- Funeral home wake disrupted by brazen purse theft
- The solemn mood of a wake was broken Saturday when a man, posing as a mourner, snatched someone's purse and ran.