St. Lawrence, NL
Set St. Lawrence as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 08, 16 at 9:30 AM NST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 5:23 PM
NNE 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 08, 16 at 5:30 AM NST Mon Feb 08, 16 at 5:30 AM NST
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming northeast 40 gusting to 60 near noon. Temperature steady near minus 6.
Cloudy. Snow at times heavy and blowing snow beginning this evening. Amount 10 cm. Wind northeast 50 km/h gusting to 70 increasing to 80 gusting to 110 overnight. Temperature rising to minus 2 by morning.
Snow at times heavy changing to flurries in the afternoon. Blowing snow. Amount 15 cm. Wind northeast 80 km/h gusting to 110 diminishing to 60 gusting to 90 in the afternoon. High minus 1.
|Snow at times heavy and blowing snow||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||Periods of snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Spaniard's Bay town manager resigns as town deals with harassment scandal fallout
- The upheaval is continuing in Spaniard's Bay, with longtime town manager Tony Ryan announcing Monday that he is leaving the post.
- Updated Snow, wind to make for 'dirty' commute Tuesday, as blizzard warning issued for Avalon, southern Newfoundland
- Environment Canada has issued a blizzard warning for the southern coast of the island and the Avalon Peninsula for overnight Monday through Tuesday evening.
- New Ferry service between Happy Valley-Goose Bay and Iqaluit on the horizon
- The head of the Woodward Group of Companies says the deep water port in Iqaluit will open up shipping perishables, freight, and passengers from Labrador.
- New Arrested driver, 20, found owing more than $27K in traffic fines
- Police held a 20-year-old woman in custody after a traffic stop in St. John's Sunday afternoon.
- New Fishing for China: Making money off Asia's growing appetite video
- The massive fish expo in Qingdao is a must-attend event in the industry, writes Adam Walsh, although it's also a sobering indicator of Newfoundland and Labrador's clout as a seafood player.