St. Lawrence, NL
Set St. Lawrence as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 5:30 PM NDT
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 7:09 PM
WNW 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 11 with temperature rising to minus 8 by morning.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High minus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Snow beginning near midnight. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Blowing snow overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming east 30 gusting to 50 in the evening. Low minus 4.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
2° | 1°
36° | 34°
-3° | -10°
27° | 14°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Newfoundland sealing disaster monument nearly done video
- Work on a memorial for the 1914 Newfoundland sealing disaster is nearly complete at the Newfoundland Bronze Foundry.
- Complaint against priest Wayne Dohey filed with RNC
- A complaint against priest Wayne Dohey that triggered his suspension from St. Patrick's parish in St. John's has been filed with the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary.
- Roof disintegration in town centre puzzles Grand Bank mayor
- The town of Grand Bank has been forced to shut down parts of its municipal centre, after leaks in the roof of the building caused major water damage.
- Newfoundlander A.J. Cleary named as victim of B.C. avalanche video
- People in Come By Chance are in shock after the mayor's son was killed in a weekend avalanche in British Columbia.
- West Aquarius rig moved near shore for repairs
- The West Aquarius semi-submersible drill rig was back near shore last week after experiencing mechanical issues with its anchor winches.