St. Lawrence, NL
Set St. Lawrence as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 2:30 AM NST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 5:33 PM
NW 24 km/h
Pressure: 99.3 kPa
A few flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 9:39 PM NST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 9:39 PM NST
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries overnight. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Wind northeast 50 km/h gusting to 80 becoming north 30 gusting to 50 late this evening. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 9.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 14 except minus 10 along parts of the coast. Wind chill minus 25.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Rain or snow||Flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Ryan Reynolds gives Newfoundland-born Deadpool fan exclusive screening
- A Newfoundland-born boy battling cancer is being hailed on Facebook as "the funniest, potty-mouthed Canadian mercenary" Ryan Reynolds has ever met.
- 250 surgeries delayed over sterilization issues at Eastern Health
- Eastern Health says all elective surgeries scheduled for Monday and Tuesday in St. John's will be postponed due to sterilization concerns in hospital operating rooms.
- Lack of patrol putting seabirds at risk, advocate warns audio
- The head of the Rod and Gun Club in Lewisporte says the area's seabird population could be at risk.
- Blog Ryan Snoddon: Saturday's storm will bring the snow
- CBC meteorologist Ryan Snoddon says Saturday's storm will bring 15 to 20 cm of snow — and maybe some freezing rain.
- What are you at? This is it: Adult colouring in Gander video
- The Gander Public Library is following in the footsteps of other libraries in central Newfoundland and setting up colouring clubs for all ages.