St. Lawrence, NL
Set St. Lawrence as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 9:30 AM NDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 7:35 PM
WNW 17 km/h
Pressure: 99.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 5:30 AM NDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 5:30 AM NDT
Snow ending near noon then mainly cloudy. Risk of freezing rain early this morning. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 near noon. Temperature steady near zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low minus 6.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High plus 3.
|Sunny||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Snow or rain||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated Air Canada AC624 crash lands in Halifax, at least 23 sent to hospital
- New photos of an Air Canada plane that crash landed at Halifax Stanfield International Airport early Sunday morning, sending at least 23 people to hospital, show significant damage to the nose and wing of the aircraft.
- New Fire in Sheshatshiu causes significant damage to home
- A house in the Labrador community of Sheshatshiu was engulfed in flames Saturday night.
- New Early-morning Water Street stabbing under investigation
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is investigating a stabbing in downtown St. John's early Sunday that sent a man to hospital for treatment.
- New Hit and run in St. John's leads to charges
- A man is facing charges following a hit-and-run collision in downtown St. John's Saturday night.
- Azzo Rezori: What Abu Dhabi bankers get, but the Canadian government doesn't
- Azzo Rezori writes about the worldwide shift to clean energy, and why Canada appears to be falling behind other countries.