Set Kouchibouguac as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 31, 15 at 4:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
WSW 5 km/h
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 30, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Aug 30, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 15.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 40 percent chance of showers later in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 27. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Clearing late in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low 12.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Serena Ryder's Quietest Concert Ever draws hundreds to Bay of Fundy
- Serena Ryder performed the Quietest Concert in the World on Saturday during low tide at Fundy National Park.
- Moncton assault leaves man in critical condition
- Police in Moncton are asking for the public's help to find two suspects after a local man was critically injured after an assault.
- Saint John bar fight injures 1, sends bartender to hospital
- A man is facing charges after a bar fight in uptown Saint John.
- Use Vote Compass to explore where you fit in Canada's political landscape
- Tired of boring Facebook quizzes? Get a real-time assessment of how your positions on the issues compare with the platforms of the major parties.
- Fredericton Police scour Canada Street after report of man with gun
- Police in Fredericton are asking the public for information after a man allegedly pulled a gun on a woman near Canada Street.