Set Kouchibouguac as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 24, 17 at 11:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
W 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 24, 17 at 11:00 AM ADT Mon Apr 24, 17 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 9. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low minus 6.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 11.
|Increasing cloudiness||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Traffic delays expected when work on Moncton-Riverview bridge begins in May
- Work on the bridge that will replace the Petitcodiac causeway between Moncton and Riverview is expected to get underway at the end of May, and residents are being warned to expect traffic delays.
- 'You cannot just stop these medications': no end in sight for Parkinson's drug shortage
- Bob Campbell takes Amantadine to help control his Parkinson's related tremors, but he had to cut his dosage in half to make his pills last because of a drug shortage.
- Heavy smoke visible for blocks as Moncton house destroyed by fire
- The Moncton Fire Department responded to a house fire late Sunday night that completely destroyed a home on Peter Street.
- Old sugar refinery site contaminated: report puts strict limits on future uses
- An environmental report obtained by CBC News places strict limits on potential future uses for the former Lantic Sugar property in Saint John.
- RCMP's labour code trial related to deaths of 3 Moncton officers set to begin
- The RCMP's trial on charges the force violated the Canada Labour Code during the handling of the Moncton, N.B., shootings that left three officers dead and two others wounded in 2014 gets underway today in provincial court.