Set Kouchibouguac as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 23, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 9:04 PM
SW 5 km/h
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 32. UV index 8 or very high.
Increasing cloudiness. Showers at times heavy with thunderstorms beginning early this evening and ending near midnight then 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Amount 15 mm except 25 mm in the heaviest showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming west 20 near midnight. Low 17.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the afternoon. High 21.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
22° | 16°
72° | 61°
22° | 17°
72° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- NB Liquor says new rule won’t impede two microbreweries
- NB Liquor President and CEO Brian Harriman says Railcar Brewing Company and Grimross Brewers will not be impeded by new rule
- Cambellton python tragedy case goes to Crown
- The RCMP says it has handed over its file to Crown prosecutors regarding its investigation into the deaths of brothers Connor Barthe, 6, and Noah, 4.
- Government formally backs school gay-straight alliances
- The Department of Education is putting a new policy into effect which allows anyone in any school to create a gay-straight alliance, without fear of it being blocked or shut down.
- Hamilton man changed identity to run from sex charges: police
- Hamilton police are renewing their efforts to track down a man wanted on decades-old sex assault charges – but he has so far evaded capture by changing his identity.
- Craft brewer fights new NB Liquor rule video
- Florenceville-Bristol brewer Mitch Biggar wants NB Liquor to reverse a new policy requiring small craft breweries to sell 10,000 litres of product through NB Liquor stores.