Set Kouchibouguac as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 28, 15 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: 33
Feels like: 91
Sunrise: 5:54 AM
Sunset: 8:59 PM
SW 9 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 28, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Tue Jul 28, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning near noon. Risk of thundershowers. Local amount 5 to 10 mm except 20 mm in the heaviest showers. High 24. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers ending this evening then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of thundershowers this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 15.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the morning then 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of thundershowers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 24.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Gagetown ferry resumes service with reduced schedule, new limits
- The Gagetown ferry has returned to service on a reduced schedule and with new passenger and weight limits, after undergoing an estimated $100,000 in repairs.
- Parlee Beach campers unhappy with wet weather video
- Damp weather during what is typically the hottest month of the year in New Brunswick has dampened the enthusiasm of visitors to the province's most popular beach community.
- New Ok.Quoi?! festival celebrates 11th year in Sackville
- The Town of Sackville, Struts Gallery & Faucet Media Arts Centre have opened its doors to the public for the 11th annual Ok.Quoi?! Contemporary Arts Festival.
- GAS GURU Gas prices expected to fall on Thursday
- CBC reporter Robert Jones says gas prices are expected to fall by about three cents a litre when the Energy and Utilities Board sets the new price on Thursday.
- Oldest woman with dwarfism sets Guinness World Record
- A New Brunswick woman is celebrating her birthday along with a spot in the Guinness World Record books.