Set Kouchibouguac as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 9:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 7:19 PM
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Flurries ending this evening then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Clearing before morning. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 7.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then snow. Amount 2 cm. High plus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow. Amount 20 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 40 gusting to 70 after midnight. Low minus 9.
|Snow||Freezing rain or snow||Sunny||Flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||Flurries|
-3° | -13°
27° | 9°
2° | -13°
36° | 9°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
-4° | -11°
25° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Irving turnaround spurs Saint John economy
- Nearly 2,000 extra workers will be in Saint John for the next six weeks for the Irving oil refinery turnaround.
- Garrett Blois, Fredericton boy who died suddenly, had cardiac event
- A nine-year-old Fredericton boy who collapsed on his way to school and died Monday had suffered a sudden cardiac event, police say.
- Prosecuting deputy premier's brother 'right thing to do'
- A retired Crown prosecutor says he was so concerned about interference in the Donat Robichaud case that he made copies of all documents and emails and took them home for safekeeping.
- 80-year-old woman held up at knifepoint in her Moncton home
- Codiac Regional RCMP are investigating after an 80-year-old woman was held up at her Moncton home on Monday night.
- Ambulance New Brunswick responds to PTSD concerns audio
- Ambulance New Brunswick president and CEO Alan Stephen says work is being done to identify first responders who are suffering with post-traumatic stress disorder and to provide treatment.