Set Kouchibouguac as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 29, 14 at 12:00 PM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 8:05 AM
Sunset: 4:39 PM
W 12 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 29, 14 at 11:00 AM AST Mon Dec 29, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
Sunny early this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries late this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 1.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing late this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 16.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 14. Cold wind chill minus 25.
|Sunny||Sunny||Flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries|
-12° | -19°
10° | -2°
-5° | -15°
23° | 5°
-10° | -12°
14° | 10°
-7° | -16°
19° | 3°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New New Year's Eve dance to benefit crash victim's 4 children audio
- A New Year's Eve dance in Marysville has been turned into a fundraiser for Charlene Lyons' four children after she was killed in a head-on collision on Dec. 10.
- Meat farmers say 2014 'year to remember' after jump in prices
- After several difficult years, meat farmers in New Brunswick say things are finally looking up.
- Food Depot Alimentaire warehouse full after successful drive
- Dale Hicks, president of the Food Depot Alimentaire which supplies food banks in southeastern New Brunswick, says the holiday food drives were a huge success this year.
- Cooler weather moving in to N.B. today
- After record-breaking warm temperatures during the past week, CBC meteorologist Peter Coade is predicting a return to cooler temperatures this week.
- Medical donations for Honduras gathered by student
- A P.E.I. woman, currently a student at Mount Allison University, is spending part of her holidays gathering donations for a medical clinic in Honduras.