Set Kouchibouguac as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 10:00 PM AST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
WNW 20 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers this evening. Clearing late this evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 7.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High plus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries early in the evening. Clearing in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 7.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Moncton Wildcats break losing streak
- The Moncton Wildcats broke their 25 game losing streak with a win over the Sherbrooke Phoenix Saturday.
- House in fatal Napan blaze 'fully involved' when firefighters arrived
- Deputy Chief Frank Roche says the Miramichi Fire Department responded to the fire at 5 a.m. after it was called in by a passerby who saw fire coming through the roof and windows.
- Fredericton student off to Scripps National Spelling Bee in Washington
- Vanya Virmani, a Grade 3 student at Park Street Elementary, will be competing in the Scripps National Spelling Bee in Washington after winning a competition in Saint John on Saturday.
- Public meetings on January ice storm to be held in April
- Residents and businesses affected by the January ice storm will be able to share their experiences at public meetings being held in five communities over four days.
- Dog saved by Fredericton firefighters after falling through ice
- A dog was rescued from the St. John River in Fredericton after falling through the ice Saturday morning.