Set Kouchibouguac as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 6:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:12 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
NNE 9 km/h
Periods of rain mixed with snow
Rain mixed with snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Periods of rain or snow. Rainfall amount 5 mm except snowfall amount 2 cm inland. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High plus 4.
Rain or snow changing to a few flurries near midnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 1.
Periods of snow or rain. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 3.
|Periods of snow mixed with rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New New Brunswick weather: colder than normal end to April
- As the month of April draws to a close, CBC meteorologist Peter Coade says it will remain cool with more snow than rain expected.
- New Fish stocking program recovering after major losses
- After a power failure and disease caused large numbers of fish to die at hatcheries that supply the province, New Brunswick's stocking program is back on track.
- Moncton woman's sudden death was natural causes
- Codiac RCMP are investigating after a woman was found dead in her Moncton home Saturday afternoon.
- Co-op Atlantic voting to sell Sobeys its gas and grocery assets
- Co-op Atlantic is considering selling its grocery and gas assets to Sobeys in order to keep the business afloat.
- Ducks Unlimited auction raises $8K and helps widower heal
- Saturday's Ducks Unlimited fundraising auction in Springfield, New Brunswick raised about $8,000 for wetlands projects, but for one of the organizers, it was also part of the healing process after losing his wife.