Set Kouchibouguac as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jan 29, 15 at 6:00 PM AST
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 5:17 PM
NNW 21 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jan 29, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Thu Jan 29, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Low minus 14.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. High minus 3.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening and after midnight. Periods of snow and local blowing snow beginning overnight. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near midnight then northeast 30 gusting to 50. Low minus 7.
|Increasing cloudiness||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-12° | -14°
10° | 7°
-11° | -20°
12° | -4°
-14° | -19°
7° | -2°
-11° | -20°
12° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Princess of Acadia ferry grounding caused by maintenance deficiencies
- A Transportation Safety Board investigation of the Princess of Acadia grounding in 2013 found maintenance deficiencies, inadequate emergency procedures and lax oversight by Transport Canada.
- UNB's Eddy Campbell meets over law dean's abrupt leave
- University of New Brunswick president Eddy Campbell is meeting with law students behind closed doors in Fredericton today to discuss the sudden departure of the faculty's dean, Jeremy Levitt.
- Snow-blocked ambulance raises alarm about road clearing
- A family in Grand Tracadie-Sheila is raising questions about snowplowing in the area after an ambulance couldn't get through the streets to a waiting patient's home.
- Horizon to create 5 centres of expertise under 5-year plan
- The Horizon Health Network has unveiled a five-year strategic plan, approved Thursday by the board.
- Brian Gallant's speech lacked details, business official says
- New Brunswick’s business community would have liked to see Premier Brian Gallant offer a more concrete action plan in Wednesday night's state of the province speech about how he intends to turn around the economy.