Set Kouchibouguac as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jan 21, 17 at 10:00 PM AST
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 7:56 AM
Sunset: 5:06 PM
WNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jan 21, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Jan 21, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Fog patches dissipating early this evening. Low minus 6.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 1.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing overnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 10.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Snow||Rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- 2 teens reported missing found in Saint John
- Two teenagers reported missing Friday by Saint John Police have been found.
- Pembroke farmer scrambling to sell surplus veggies
- A New Brunswick farmer is scrambling to sell the produce he had to take back after one of his biggest buyers closed last month.
- Maritimers rally in support of Women's March on Washington
- People wearing pink hats and hoisting signs reading 'The Future is Female' and 'Make America Kind Again' sang, chanted and cheered together in many Maritime cities.
- Snow, freezing rain and rain expected across province Tuesday
- A special weather statement has been issued for the province in advance of what looks like some nasty winter weather Tuesday.
- Large crow population returns to roost out of city downtown
- Thousands of crows have returned to their traditional roost in Fredericton after weeks of being on the move.