Set Kouchibouguac as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 25, 16 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 7:12 PM
WSW 6 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 25, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Sun Sep 25, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny early this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 12. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 14.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New RCMP investigating Dieppe armed robbery, stabbing
- The Codiac Regional RCMP is investigating an alleged armed robbery and stabbing of a delivery driver in Dieppe early Sunday morning.
- Fire forces evacuation of Fredericton apartment building
- The Fredericton Fire Department is investigating a fire in a unit at an apartment building on Saturday night that forced the tenants to evacuate.
- Shriners Parade wraps up 2016 Field Days in Fredericton
- North East Shrine Association 2016 Field Days in Fredericton this weekend drew about 1,000 participants.
- New Maika Branch, 13, publishes second novel Sisters of Serenah audio
- She may be only 13-years-old, but Maika Branch has just published her second novel and says she is now passing on what she has learned to other budding authors.
- Selby Evans launches album in Moncton audio
- An Acadian artist nominated francophone music artist of the year in Nova Scotia was in Moncton this weekend to launch his latest album — in English.