Set Kouchibouguac as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 31, 16 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 5:30 AM
Sunset: 9:06 PM
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 31, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Tue May 31, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny early this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of thundershowers this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 27. UV index 7 or high.
A few showers ending late this evening then partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of thundershowers this evening. Fog patches developing this evening and dissipating after midnight. Local amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind west 20 km/h becoming north 20 after midnight. Low 9.
Clearing in the morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 13.
|Clearing||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Transport truck fire kills 3 cows on highway near Fredericton
- Three cows died after a transport truck caught fire on the Trans-Canada Highway near Fredericton on Monday evening.
- Live Blog James Paul Turpin 2nd-degree murder trial marks Day 11
- Nova Scotia medical examiner Dr. Marnie Wood is expected to testify Tuesday at the second-degree murder trial of James Paul Turpin in Fredericton.
- Fredericton drivers prepare for months of detours
- Many commuters and shoppers in Fredericton will have to find new travel routes Wednesday as the Regent Street overpass above Route 8 is closed for three months.
- Saint John Taxi Association will lobby new council to change bylaw
- Even as Saint John cabbies lined up for hours on Monday in a rush to have their newly installed meters inspected, the head of an industry association says his group will lobby city council to change its bylaw.
- FORECAST New Brunswick weather: Risk of thundershowers looms on Tuesday
- It will be a sunny and hot day in New Brunswick with the possibility of showers and thundershowers late this afternoon says CBC meteorologist Peter Coade.