Set Kouchibouguac as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 26, 16 at 6:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 6:14 PM
NW 3 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 26, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Wed Oct 26, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
Showers. Fog patches this morning. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind north 20 km/h becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High 6.
Showers ending overnight then mainly cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Dennis Oland's new trial halts probe of father's murder investigation
- The New Brunswick Police Commission's investigation into the Saint John Police Force's handling of the Richard Oland murder investigation has been postponed indefinitely now that the Court of Appeal has ordered a new trial for Dennis Oland.
- Coming Up New PC Leader Blaine Higgs set for post-convention interview video audio
- Newly-elected Progressive Conservative Leader Blaine Higgs will give his first interview to the CBC since the convention on Wednesday morning.
- New Nursing Home Association touring for new senior care ideas
- A roadshow of sorts has started crisscrossing the provinces looking for ideas on how best to care and house New Brunswick's increasingly senior population.
- New New Brunswick weather: another damp and cool day in the forcast
- Another damp and cool day is in the forcast for New Brunswick says CBC meteorologist Bill Bourque.
- Quispamsis covered bridge has excavator removed
- The excavator that had been hanging from a Quispamsis covered bridge for almost three weeks was freed early this afternoon. At least 14 construction crew were working to free the excavator on Tuesday.