Set Kouchibouguac as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 5:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 4:32 PM
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 5:00 AM AST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 5:00 AM AST
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then 40 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. High minus 8.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Periods of snow beginning this evening. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Temperature rising to minus 3 by morning.
Periods of snow ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 1.
|Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Flurries|
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
-13° | -16°
9° | 3°
-15° | -21°
5° | -6°
-10° | -18°
14° | -0°
-7° | -12°
19° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Bodychecking ban gets mixed reaction at Challenge Cup
- Mixed reaction continues to Hockey Canada's recent rule that bans body contact for children under 13-years-old.
- Woman, 75, mugged in Saint John
- Police in Saint John are looking for a suspect after a 75-year-old woman was mugged for her purse Saturday night.
- 6th pedestrian hit by vehicle in Halifax this week
- A 31-year-old woman was taken to hospital after the sixth pedestrian-vehicle collision in the Halifax Regional Municipality since Monday.
- Suspicious fire at Calvin United Church in Cape Breton
- The fire marshal in Cape Breton is investigating after a suspicious fire at Calvin United Church in Leitches Creek early Sunday morning.
- Stephen McNeil joins PM for Nelson Mandela memorial
- Nova Scotia Premier Stephen McNeil has accepted an invitation from Prime Minister Stephen Harper to attend a memorial service in South Africa for Nelson Mandela this week.