Point Escuminac, NB
Set Point Escuminac as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 25, 16 at 2:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 7:11 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 24, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Sep 24, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low plus 3 except 6 along the coast. Patchy frost.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the morning then 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 11. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing late in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 5.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Shriners Parade wraps up 2016 Field Days in Fredericton
- North East Shrine Association 2016 Field Days in Fredericton this weekend drew about 1,000 participants.
- Man killed in single-vehicle crash in northern New Brunswick
- A 44-year-old man from Bois-Blanc is dead after a single-vehicle crash in northeastern New Brunswick.
- New Brunswick biker Catharine Pendrel has personal data leaked
- Olympic bronze medalist Catharine Pendrel is the latest victim of a data dump by a Russian hacker group known as Fancy Bear. The group leaked confidential therapeutic information about Catharine Pendrel and 41 other athletes.
- Police alert Sackville, New Brunswick, residents to rash of thefts
- Sackville RCMP are advising residents to lock their homes, cars and sheds after a rash of thefts in the area.
- Saint John hip-hop artists shoot video on Partridge Island
- A video for the song “Feels Like (One More Time)” by local hip-hop group U.D.A. was shot on Partridge Island, an abandoned National Historic Site, in summer 2016.