Point Escuminac, NB
Set Point Escuminac as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 22, 15 at 1:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
NE 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Periods of rain. Amount 15 mm. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light before morning. Low plus 3.
Periods of rain ending in the morning then clearing. Fog patches dissipating near noon. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low zero.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
8° | -6°
46° | 21°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Dorchester Consolidated School to remain open
- The Anglophone School District East's Education Council has voted unanimously to keep Dorchester Consolidated School open. About 100 people attended the meeting Tuesday night.
- Grand Falls illegal hunting and harvesting case adjourned
- 5 people face dozens of charges in connection with illegal hunting and harvesting. None of the accused appeared in court on Tuesday.
- Federal budget receives big praise from small business organization
- "CFIB doesn't use the word thrilled very often around budgets, especially federal budgets but this one we're giving it an A," said Jordi Morgan.
- N.B. health budget includes more money for doctors and pilot projects
- The New Brunswick Department of Health says it plans to spend $8 million more in the next fiscal year than they did this year according to budget estimates.
- Fredericton, Jemseg expected to hit flood level Thursday, EMO says
- The Emergency Measures Organization says the St. John River near Fredericton and Jemseg are expected to reach flood levels on Thursday.