Point Escuminac, NB
Set Point Escuminac as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 5:00 PM AST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 4:30 PM
SW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming west 30 this evening. Low minus 15. Cold wind chill minus 25 overnight.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 13. Cold wind chill minus 26.
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 21. Cold wind chill minus 32.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-14° | -20°
7° | -4°
-2° | -15°
28° | 5°
-7° | -7°
19° | 19°
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Exclusive Government tried to keep inmate crash details secret
- A CBC News investigation has revealed officials with the Department of Justice and Sheriff’s Services took steps to keep details of a violent April 2012 sheriff van crash, in which inmates were seriously injured, from public scrutiny.
- Troy Lifford disappointed by attempt to keep records secret video
- Justice Minister Troy Lifford says instructions by civil servants to destroy photographs concerning a 2012 accident involving a sheriff's van transporting prisoners were "unfortunate."
- New Bomb threat at Fredericton High School cancels classes
- Police are investigating a bomb threat that forced the evacuation of Fredericton High School on Wednesday morning.
- Marijuana growing factory proposed for St. Stephen
- A group of New Brunswick investors is seeking a federal licence to grow medicinal marijuana inside a secure warehouse in St. Stephen.
- Updated Canada Post to phase out urban home mail delivery video
- Canada Post is phasing out door-to-door delivery of regular mail to urban residents and increasing the cost of stamps in a major move to try to reduce significant, regular losses.