Point Escuminac, NB
Set Point Escuminac as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 6:00 AM AST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 4:38 PM
WSW 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Clearing this morning. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near noon. High 6.
A few clouds. Low minus 2 with temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning early in the afternoon. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then south 40 gusting to 70 in the afternoon. High 9.
|Rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 11°
59° | 52°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
0° | -5°
32° | 23°
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Kalin's pics for the week of Nov. 17, 2014
- From cats hungrily eyeing up a squirrel just out of their reach to gorgeous sunsets, you sent CBC meteorologist Kalin Mitchel your views of the week in the Maritimes.
- New Brunswick man escapes burning vehicle in P.E.I. crash
- A Dodge minivan caught on fire on Route 1 in Albany, P.E.I. after it went off the road and rolled into the ditch early Saturday morning.
- Why you may never see the Justin Bourque confession video
- Lawyers for the crown and defence in the Justin Bourque trial want to keep evidence, including a confession video, out of the public sphere. CBC Radio's Day 6 talks to the co-defence counsel for convicted killer Russell Williams about this sensitive issue.
- Saint John councillor Greg Norton calls for sunshine list
- A Saint John city councillor says residents should have a clearer picture of where their tax money is going.
- Recap N.B. This Week
- Catch up on the stories you may have missed