Point Escuminac, NB
Set Point Escuminac as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 6:07 PM
SE 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Periods of snow
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Periods of snow ending this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow this morning. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 near noon. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to minus 10 in the afternoon.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-8° | -19°
18° | -2°
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
-1° | -12°
30° | 10°
0° | -9°
32° | 16°
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Michel Vienneau shooting death: still no answers from police
- It's been close to two months since Michel Vienneau was killed by Bathurst police outside the city's Via Rail station and still, little is known about the actual series of events.
- Winter conditions a boon for body shops video
- Auto body repair shops and police have noticed an increase in the number of motor vehicle collisions in the Saint John area this winter.
- Brian Gallant continues push to improve gender balance
- Premier Brian Gallant is continuing his push to improve gender balance on provincial agencies, boards and commissions by asking stakeholders to put forward the names of competent women.
- J.K. Irving's wealth jumps to $6.5B, Forbes Magazine says
- Two members of the Irving family were ranked in the top 10 richest Canadians in Forbes Magazine's annual list of the world's billionaires.
- Fundraiser seeks to fly Selamneh Techane's body home to Ethiopia
- Friends and family of Selamneh Techane are trying to raise enough money to send his body back home to Africa from Fredericton.