Point Escuminac, NB
Set Point Escuminac as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 21, 14 at 9:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 7:20 PM
SW 28 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 21, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Sun Sep 21, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 23. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Periods of rain beginning this evening and ending before morning. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches developing late this evening. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low 18.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 21.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Opinion Jamie Gillies: New Brunswick's trend of electing young premiers
- St. Thomas University's Jamie Gillies analyzes the unique New Brunswick trend of electing young premiers.
- In Depth Battle for your breakfast buck: Fast food attacks cereal's supremacy
- The invention of cereal more than 100 years ago transformed the average breakfast. Now fast-food restaurants are trying to cash in on Canadians’ new morning craving for even more convenient foods.
- Fire destroys St. John the Baptist church in Edmundston video
- A church in Edmundston, N.B., built in the 1880s was destroyed by a fire that broke out early Saturday morning.
- Children followed by strange man in 2 separate incidents
- RCMP in southwestern New Brunswick are asking for the public's help after two separate incidents this week where a man followed children.
- N.B. This Week
- Catch up on the stories you may have missed