Point Escuminac, NB
Set Point Escuminac as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 29, 15 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 5:54 AM
Sunset: 8:57 PM
NW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 29, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Wed Jul 29, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny early this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with showers beginning this afternoon. Risk of thundershowers this afternoon. Local amount 15 mm. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
Showers ending this evening then partly cloudy. Risk of thundershowers early this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 13.
Clearing in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 25.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Nursing-home costs leave seniors pondering divorce video
- Jerry Clarke is pondering divorcing his wife of 52 years to deal with a monthly increase of $700 to pay for his wife's care in a nursing home in Fredericton, but the province says couples in need don't have to split to cover such costs.
- Man suffers broken bones after ATV falls 15 metres into swamp
- A Saint John man suffered broken bones and an internal injury after his all-terrain vehicle fell down a 15-metre embankment in Saint John.
- Saint John police arrest man, woman after car chase
- Saint John police laid several charges against a man and woman who led them on a brief chase through the west side early on Wednesday morning.
- Infant, 3 people saved from St. Mary's fire video
- An infant and three other people have been safely removed from a house fire on St. Mary's First Nation on Wednesday morning.
- Brenda MacAlpine is going to Nepal to help earthquake victims video
- Brenda MacAlpine is going to Nepal to help victims of April’s earthquake there. MacAlpine is an occupational therapist in Fredericton.