Point Escuminac, NB
Set Point Escuminac as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 28, 14 at 2:00 AM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 8:05 AM
Sunset: 4:37 PM
WSW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 27, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Dec 27, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then snow beginning before morning. Amount 2 cm. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 4.
Snow changing to rain showers and flurries near noon and ending late in the afternoon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Risk of freezing rain late in the morning. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 4.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries changing to 40 percent chance of flurries near midnight. Clearing before morning. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 7.
|Snow or rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-10° | -14°
14° | 7°
-12° | -20°
10° | -4°
-5° | -14°
23° | 7°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Body of missing Moncton woman found
- Police say they don't believe there was foul play in the death of the 48-year-old Moncton woman.
- Flooding forces some N.B. residents from homes
- At least two families remain out of their homes in the Plaster Rock area Saturday because of flooding. An ice jam formed on the Tobique River, causing flooding that forced the closure of Route 380 between Arthurette and Plaster Rock.
- Pat Darrah shocked to be named to the Order of Canada
- A Saint John, N.B., man says he was surprised and honoured when he found out he is being appointed to the Order of Canada in 2015.
- New Brunswick weather forecast calls for snow, rain
- Get ready for snow or rain, depending on where you live in New Brunswick. Environment Canada says a low pressure system will cross the northern part of the province on Sunday, with the effects being felt starting late Saturday and into the morning.
- 4 New Brunswick stores defy Boxing Day ban
- A few stores in northern New Brunswick opened on Boxing Day, defying a provincial law that required them to stay closed on the holiday.