Point Escuminac, NB
Set Point Escuminac as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 29, 16 at 6:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
NW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 29, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Aug 29, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Showers ending this evening then clearing. Risk of thundershowers early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this evening then light overnight. Low 10.
Mainly sunny. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. 40 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight. Fog patches overnight. Low 13.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Syrian refugee sponsors face difficult choice
- New Brunswickers who have waited seven months and longer to welcome and support Syrian refugees are bracing for a difficult choice.
- Saint John ex-officer cadet's death part of military board of inquiry
- The death of a Royal Military College officer cadet from Saint John earlier this month is one of three officer cadet deaths that is being reviewed by a military board of inquiry.
- Sexual assault victim awarded $189K in lawsuit against attacker
- A 52-year-old woman has been awarded $188,914 for sexual abuse by her uncle more than 30 years ago.
- Video New Brunswick August 29, 2016 video
- CBC TV news and weather from New Brunswick
- Summer setback: Some kids losing math, literacy skills over vacation
- Summer setback occurs during the summer months and it means that students are losing skills or their existing skills are not as sharp as they were just weeks prior.