Point Escuminac, NB
Set Point Escuminac as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 1:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 6:19 PM
NE 24 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 12.
Rain at times heavy. Amount 25 mm. Fog patches. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 9.
Rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Fog patches. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 in the afternoon. High 13.
|Rain||Showers||Chance of showers||Showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 10°
52° | 50°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Ottawa shooting: Miramichi 'very proud' of Kevin Vickers video audio
- House of Commons Sergeant-at-Arms Kevin Vickers was hailed as a hero by MPs for stopping an assailant who killed a Canadian Forces member on Wednesday, a sentiment that was widely shared in his hometown of Miramichi.
- Ottawa shooting: Yvon Godin, Dominic LeBlanc recount tense moments audio
- Acadie-Bathurst NDP MP Yvon Godin was just stepping to a microphone in a caucus room on the main floor of Parliament when a security guard opened the doors and ordered MPs to get onto the floor.
- Jocelyne Roy-Vienneau poised to become 31st lieutenant-governor
- Jocelyne Roy-Vienneau is to be installed as New Brunswick's lieutenant-governor at a ceremony in the provincial legislature on Thursday afternoon.
- Lost hunters located safe near South Tetagouche
- RCMP are reminding the public to take precautions when heading into the woods after two hunters, who had been reported lost near South Tetagouche, were located safe.
- Heavy rains expected for southern New Brunswick
- New Brunswick residents are being advised to drive with caution and to prepare for possible power outages and flooding, with heavy rainfall expected to continue into Friday.