Point Escuminac, NB
Set Point Escuminac as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 21, 14 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
W 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 21, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Thu Aug 21, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 21. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy. Low 14.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 20.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
29° | 12°
84° | 54°
25° | 11°
77° | 52°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New New Brunswick election: Voters challenged to choose on resources, jobs
- Four years after sending the Liberal government to defeat after one term in office, David Alward's Progressive Conservatives want to ensure history doesn't repeat itself when New Brunswick goes to the polls on Sept. 22.
- Analysis Smaller parties seek breakthrough in New Brunswick election
- The NDP, Green Party and People’s Alliance will all be contesting ridings around New Brunswick in search of seat inside the Legislative Assembly, a feat that has proved extremely difficult in the province’s political history.
- Albert Michelin, former Mountie, sentenced to 4 years for cocaine-related charge
- A former New Brunswick Mountie was sentenced Wednesday to four years in prison for possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking.
- Funeral for William Mallock draws hundreds of mourners
- First responders from across Canada gathered on Grand Manan Island, N.B., Wednesday to pay their respects to paramedic William "Billy" Mallock.
- Energy East Pipeline route crosses 961 waterways: report
- A new report from the Council of Canadians says the Energy East Pipeline would cross and endanger 961 waterways that are important for drinking water, First Nations cultures and treaty rights, fish and wildlife habitat and tourism - including 300 in New Brunswick.