Point Escuminac, NB
Set Point Escuminac as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 04, 16 at 8:00 AM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 4:31 PM
WNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 04, 16 at 5:00 AM AST Sun Dec 04, 16 at 5:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. Flurries along the Strait. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 2.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 11.
Mainly sunny. High minus 3.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Feature 88 keys: longtime piano tuner helps people make music audio
- Pearson tuned a piano for his first paying customer 52 years ago and has been in the business ever since.
- More than 1/3 of fatal crashes in N.B. involve impaired driving
- More than a third of the fatal traffic crashes this year on roads patrolled by the New Brunswick RCMP have involved impaired driving.
- Hallelujah! Symphony NB concert to raise funds for cathedral renos audio
- Symphony New Brunswick plans to raise the new roof at Saint John’s Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception during a special concert Saturday night.
- Fundy Trail connections to get $45M upgrade
- The New Brunswick and federal governments will spend more than $45 million to improve connections to the Fundy Trail Parkway.
- Under the ice of lakes: 'There is a lot alive and active down there'
- UNB professor Brian Hayden says 63 researchers studying lakes around the world during the winter found an unexpected amount of life under the ice.