Point Escuminac, NB
Set Point Escuminac as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 09, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:28 AM
Sunset: 6:45 PM
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 09, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Oct 09, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. Clearing this morning. High 14. UV index 4 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Wind becoming west 30 gusting to 50 before morning. Low 6.
Clearing in the morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 in the afternoon. High 8.
|Clearing||Cloudy||Sunny||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Drummond kidnapping suspect arrested, second suspect still at large
- A second suspect in connection with a kidnapping that occurred on Oct. 5 has been charged in Grand Falls provincial court.
- Weapon used to kill Richard Oland undetermined, murder trial hears
- The pathologist who performed the autopsy on Richard Oland's body could not determine what weapon — or weapons — were used to kill him.
- Crews working to restore bridges, roads damaged by storm video
- The province continues to assess the damage caused by last week’s rain storm. Alan Kerr, district engineer for the Saint John region says, "It is still too early at this stage to put a cost on those damages."
- NDP releases Atlantic platform at key moment for party audio
- The federal NDP is adding specifics to its election platform that it hopes will boost its chances of winning seats in Atlantic Canada in this month's election.
- Fredericton woman wins racial profiling case, Shoppers Drug Mart must pay $8K video
- Shoppers Drug Mart has been ordered to pay a Fredericton woman $8,000 after the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario ruled she was targeted as a shoplifter because she is black. Fredericton woman wins racial profiling case, Shoppers Drug Mart must pay $8K