Point Escuminac, NB
Set Point Escuminac as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 23, 17 at 1:00 PM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 7:35 PM
NNW 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 23, 17 at 11:00 AM ADT Thu Mar 23, 17 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 5. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 14.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 30 percent chance of flurries late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Government will look at making child death reviews 'more transparent'
- The New Brunswick government says it will look at how it can make the child death review process "more transparent," following a CBC News investigation that found the public knows very little about how at-risk children are dying.
- Updated Dennis Oland was wrongly denied bail, Supreme Court of Canada rules
- The Supreme Court of Canada says the New Brunswick Court of Appeal made a mistake by denying Dennis Oland bail while he waited to appeal his second-degree murder conviction in the 2011 bludgeoning death of his father, multimillionaire Richard Oland.
- 'Doing it on the cheap:' Moncton economist says budget lacks ideas for region
- A Moncton-based economist says the 2017-18 federal budget lacks some consideration for the changing demographics in Atlantic Canada and otherwise holds few surprises.
- 'Just be vigilant': Thefts in Saint-Louis-de-Kent prompt public meeting
- A public meeting will be held Thursday evening in Saint-Louis-de-Kent to encourage village residents to call the RCMP with any information they might have regarding a rash of break-ins and thefts, the mayor says.
- Here's your first look at Vimy Ridge anniversary painting in Sussex video
- Sussex artist Fred Harrison, better known for his sunny outdoor murals that decorate the dairy town, is preparing to unveil a darker scene depicting Vimy Ridge on the 100th anniversary of that storied battle.