Point Escuminac, NB
Set Point Escuminac as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 05, 16 at 6:00 PM AST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 5:26 PM
N 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Snow at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 05, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Feb 05, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Snow at times heavy ending after midnight then clearing. Amount 15 cm. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 early this evening then northwest 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low minus 11.
Sunny. Wind west 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 early in the afternoon. High minus 3.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 3.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Brunswick weather: Winter storm prompts travel warnings by police
- Police in southern New Brunswick are urging motorists to drive with care on the commute home as road conditions continue to deteriorate due to the latest blast of winter weather.
- Armed robbery suspect at large in Moncton
- RCMP are searching for a suspect involved in an armed robbery at a Caisse Populaire Friday morning.
- Riders Cup begins in Bathurst after weather delays video
- Riders started their descent down College Hill Friday afternoon at Bathurst's CCNB campus in the preliminary races at the Riders Cup extreme downhill skating race, hosted by the city. Races were supposed to begin Thursday afternoon, but high temperatures pushed the heats to Friday.
- Wood glut blamed for drop in province's forestry royalty revenues
- The province is blaming an expected drop in forestry royalty revenues in the coming year on an unforeseen glut of wood on the market.
- Ecole Saint-Paul's possible closure concerns parents
- The pending closure of Ecole Saint-Paul has parents weighing the options of where they will send their children to school.