Point Escuminac, NB
Set Point Escuminac as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 9 (Very High)
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 5:56 AM
Sunset: 8:55 PM
W 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 27 except 23 along parts of the coast. Humidex 31. UV index 9 or very high.
Clearing this evening. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. High 26 except 22 along parts of the coast. Humidex 29.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Updated 1 dead in mass collision between motorcycles, RV in northern N.B.
- A major accident involving a group of at least 15 motorcycles and an RV near Edmundston, N.B., has claimed the life of one person, and sent several others to hospital.
- New St. Andrews restaurant set to celebrate Canada food day Saturday
- Chris Aerni is preparing a menu of locally sourced food to celebrate Canada’s food day.
- 74 Syrians have already found jobs in N.B. audio
- At least 74 Syrian refugees have already found work in the province since arriving over the winter.
- Critics, industry respond to glyphosate report
- The release of a much anticipated report on the controversial herbicide glyphosate has elicited several responses from industry and critics.
- Daily walking regime helps Moncton man drop 200 pounds
- It wasn't a diet that helped Moncton's Kirby Jensen drop 200 pounds, it was two years of regular, daily walking.