Point Escuminac, NB
Set Point Escuminac as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 7:19 PM
WSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Flurries or rain showers
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 12, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Wed Mar 12, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Increasing cloudiness. Flurries or a few rain showers beginning this afternoon. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow. Amount 15 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 80 overnight. Low minus 10.
Snow at times heavy changing to ice pellets in the morning then to periods of snow near noon. Snow and ice pellet amount 15 cm. Blowing snow in the morning and afternoon. Wind northeast 50 km/h gusting to 80 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 early in the evening. Temperature falling to minus 12 in the afternoon.
|Periods of snow or ice pellets||Sunny||Flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -13°
27° | 9°
5° | -9°
41° | 16°
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Live Blog Peter Andrews to testify in own defence today
- Peter Andrews is scheduled to testify in his own defence today in his trial on a charge of obstruction of justice.
- New N.B. braces for blizzard bringing up to 40 cm of snow
- Blizzard warnings and winter storm warnings are in place for New Brunswick with as much as 40 centimetres of snow expected in some areas.
- Interactive Faces of the fallen: Canadian soldiers killed in Afghanistan
- As Canada's military commitment in Afghanistan draws to an end this March, we take a look at the soldiers who died in the line of duty. This interactive allows you to leave tribute messages for personnel who were killed serving their country.
- MLA Greg Davis's office secured for non-payment of rent video
- Progressive Conservative MLA Greg Davis announced Tuesday he will not seek re-election in September's provincial election, citing health reasons.
- Forestry plan to be unveiled today
- Premier David Alward and Natural Resources Minister Paul Robichaud are expected to release the province's long-awaited forestry strategy in Fredericton today.