Set Miramichi as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 20, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
N 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 20, 14 at 11:00 AM AST Sat Dec 20, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High minus 2.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Flurries|
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
-2° | -8°
28° | 18°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
0° | -1°
32° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Poster suggesting sexual orientation as illness raises questions
- A teacher and her students at a New Brunswick high school are raising concerns about a poster telling students with questions about their sexual orientation to go to the doctor.
- New superfruit on the block
- A couple in Chipman harvested their first crop of sea buckthorn this fall and are now using it to make a wide range of health food and other products.
- Recap N.B. This Week
- Catch up on the stories you may have missed
- Audio Atlantic Voice: The Walrus Talks
- Atlantic Voice brings you excerpts from The Walrus Talks, an event that explores a wide range of topics.
- Better abortion access will cost $500K a year, minister says
- New Brunswick's health minister says increased access to publicly funded abortions is expected to cost the province between $500,000 and $700,000 more per year.