Set Miramichi as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
SSW 6 km/h
Pressure: 104.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny. High 7 except plus 3 along parts of the coast. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low minus 5 except minus 9 in low lying areas.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon. High 8.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||Showers||Cloudy||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
8° | -5°
46° | 23°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Flood threat still hangs over New Brunswick communities video
- Several New Brunswick communities are cleaning up a day after their homes and businesses were flooded, as high waters continue to threaten other areas along the province’s river system.
- Cherryvale covered bridge swept away by flood waters video
- An 87-year-old covered bridge was swept down the Canaan River near Coles Island on Wednesday by the powerful flood waters.
- Special Report Change to property tax break for seniors defended
- The Alward government is not directly admitting it broke a 2010 election promise to freeze property tax assessments for 60,000 seniors, suggesting wishful thinking by seniors might have led to false expectations about what it was proposing.
- Public not convinced of pipeline benefits, government surveys find
- Public-opinion research contracted by Ottawa suggests the pro-resource-development Conservative government has not yet convinced Canadians of the national benefits of the energy industry.
- Sussex Corner flooding leads to state of emergency video audio
- Sussex, N.B., is dealing with what the mayor is calling a “devastating” flood linked to a river ice jam that kept emergency officials busy rescuing people from their homes for much of the day.