Set Miramichi as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:02 AM
Sunset: 7:50 PM
W 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 1. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 11.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the evening then 60 percent chance of flurries late in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. High plus 2.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of snow or rain||Periods of snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
-1° | -11°
30° | 12°
-1° | -12°
30° | 10°
0° | -10°
32° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Seniors upset and unhappy with Gallant government's budget
- Many seniors say they are being hit hard by the Gallant government's first budget which removes the financial cap on the cost of nursing home care and increases Blue Cross premiums.
- New Brunswick budget hits up wealthy, seniors for cash video
- Wealthy New Brunswickers and seniors will be made to pay more while teachers are being cut, and small town courthouses and Service New Brunswick outlets are being closed in the first budget of Brian Gallant’s Liberal government.
- 8 ways the New Brunswick budget may touch your pocketbook
- New Brunswick’s wealthiest residents, seniors and those who buy gasoline are being called upon by the Brian Gallant government in its first budget to try and help get the province’s books in order.
- Python deaths: Jean-Claude Savoie, ex-pet store owner in Campbellton, charged
- The former owner of a Campbellton, N.B., pet store, who was arrested in Montreal in February, has been charged with criminal negligence causing death in connection with the 2013 python strangling of two young brothers.
- Irving tissue tour shows students available careers
- Moncton High Students are touring the Irving tissue plant in Dieppe to see first hand what goes on inside the factory, and what jobs might be available to students, if they choose to stay in the area.