Set Miramichi as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 9:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 7:33 PM
WSW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 6.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight. Low 8.
|Increasing cloudiness||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
15° | 2°
59° | 36°
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Redrawn electoral map makes Charlotte County tough call in election
- Voters in New Brunswick's Charlotte County have been dealing with a sluggish economy with double-digit unemployment and the aftermath of natural disasters which has many wondering how that region will vote. especially with a redrawn electoral map.
- Robotic bridge cleaner invented in N.B. draws national interest video
- Three New Brunswick companies have created a robotic bridge cleaner that is garnering national attention and could wash away the old way of cleaning bridges.
- Anti-abortion campaign goes too far, says Brian Gallant video
- Liberal Leader Brian Gallant says two anti-abortion groups have gone too far using such a graphic image on postcards being distributed to Fredericton area homes.
- Marriott hotels prompt guests to tip housekeepers with Envelope Please program
- Guests staying at Marriott hotels will now have an extra prompt in their rooms reminding them to tip their housekeeper.
- Social justice group urges voters to consider poverty issues
- An anti-poverty group is urging New Brunswickers to cast their votes in the upcoming provincial election and is hoping to help educate them on poverty-related issues before they do.