Set Miramichi as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 12, 16 at 11:00 PM AST
Feels like: -24
Feels like: -11
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 5:40 PM
W 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 12, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Feb 12, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Low minus 27.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High minus 12.
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 30.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Snow||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Updated Escaped Dorchester inmate captured in Fredericton after 'extensive pursuit'
- RCMP say a 29-year-old inmate who escaped from Dorchester Penitentiary was captured in Fredericton Friday evening by members of RCMP and the Fredericton police. Jeffrey MacLean was arrested "after an extensive pursuit around the city."
- Dennis Oland bail decision could be precedent-setting in New Brunswick video
- Dennis Oland will have to wait until next week to learn if he'll get bail pending an appeal of his conviction for the second-degree murder of his father, wealthy New Brunswick businessman Richard Oland.
- Covered Bridge Potato Chips strike enters week 6
- Workers on strike at the Covered Bridge Potato Chip Company in Hartland are still on the picket line, five weeks after the strike began over better pay and seniority issues. Approximately half of the company's 32 unionized workers walked off the job on Jan. 5, but as of Friday, only about 10 were outside carrying signs.
- Police continue to search for alleged murderer Marissa Shephard
- A Canada-wide warrant for Shephard was issued late in December, but the woman continues to elude police. RCMP Const. Jullie Rogers-Marsh says investigators have received and followed up on several tips since a video with pictures of Shephard was released in late January.
- Melanie Sonnenberg disputes report on plane crash that killed husband, 1 other
- Melanie Sonnenberg, wife of pilot Klaus Sonnenberg, who was killed in a place crash on Grand Manan Island in 2014, disputes the findings of the Transportation Safety Board report.