Set Miramichi as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 10, 16 at 12:00 AM AST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 5:37 PM
NW 9 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
Flurries ending overnight then partly cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 12.
Mainly sunny. High minus 3.
A few clouds. Low minus 15.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Atlantic Canada in financial ruin within 10 years, predicts economist
- A New Brunswick economist is warning that Atlantic Canadians will become second-class citizens due to its aging population. Richard Saillant, director of the Donald J. Savoie Institute based at the University of Moncton, is predicting financial ruin for the eastern provinces within 10 years, with drastic implications for government services.
- Minister Bill Fraser wants to make arts funding more efficient
- ArtsNB executive director Akoulina Connell wonders what will happen to the organization if the proposed government cuts are put into place.
- Moncton RCMP shooting: Mounties report 'significant progress' on recommendations
- The RCMP said Tuesday it has implemented 42 of the 64 recommendations stemming from a review into the force's response to the June 2014 shootings in Moncton, N.B., that left three Mounties dead and two wounded.
- Liberal Party fundraiser piggybacks on taxpayer-funded meeting
- New Brunswick Liberals are defending their decision to piggyback a party fundraiser on a taxpayer-funded meeting of the four Atlantic premiers.
- Police ask for help locating missing Moncton woman
- The RCMP in Moncton is asking for help in finding Victoria Beth Gunn, a 22-year-old woman reported missing on Monday. Gunn was last seen on Feb. 6 at approximately 10 a.m., near 51 Clarendon Street in Moncton, according to a statement from Codiac RCMP Cpl. Darren Galley.