Set Miramichi as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 30, 14 at 4:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:58 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM
W 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Shale gas protesters sentenced to 15 months for violent clash with RCMP
- Two anti-shale protesters who have already spent nine months in custody following a violent clash with RCMP near Rexton, N.B., face more time behind bars after they were sentenced on several charges today.
- Legislature approves Edmundston mill pension changes
- The New Brunswick legislature has unanimously passed amendments to the Pension Benefits Act to deal with pension changes for Fraser Papers' retirees and Twin Rivers' employees.
- UNB women's hockey discrimination case to proceed
- A discimination complaint against the University of New Brunswick over its decision to eliminate varsity women's hockey will proceed after a tribunal rejected Tuesday the school's attempt to have the case thrown out.
- New Brunswick man hurt after jumping from vehicle in Sydney
- Cape Breton Regional Police said the 25-year-old from New Brunswick jumped as the vehicle was leaving the Ben Eoin Beach Campground just before 11 a.m.
- HST hike needed to balance budget, business council says audio
- The New Brunswick Business Council is urging political parties to seek a mandate to raise the harmonized sales tax in the upcoming provincial election.