Set Miramichi as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 29, 14 at 9:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
NNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 29, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Aug 29, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Wind north 20 km/h except gusting to 40 along parts of the coast this morning and early this afternoon. Wind becoming light this afternoon. High 19. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 11 except 7 inland. Risk of frost.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early in the afternoon. High 24.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
24° | 17°
75° | 63°
22° | 16°
72° | 61°
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
24° | 17°
75° | 63°
22° | 15°
72° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Air quality problems dog Irving's oil-by-rail terminal
- Irving Oil's oil-by-rail terminal in Saint John, New Brunswick, has seen increasing air quality problems since it started up in 2012, undermining the company's assurances to regulators the project would likely not impact the environment, according to documents obtained by Reuters.
- New More doctors, nursing homes needed to improve health system
- The New Brunswick Medical Society is issuing its own prescription for fixing the province’s ailing health system and it calls for an infusion of cash to pay for more nursing homes, better access to primary care and more doctors.
- Opinion Herménégilde Chiasson: Artists must be supported
- Herménégilde Chiasson, New Brunswick's former lieutenant governor, argues that more attention needs to be paid to the province's artists.
- Research links clam behaviour to climate change
- New research is linking clam behaviour to climate change. That shift in behaviour could be contributing to increasingly low soft-shell clam populations on the Bay of Fundy.
- 3 New Brunswickers in Alaskan plane crash expected to fully recover
- A Fredericton man and his two sisters-in-law, who were injured in a plane crash in Alaska last weekend, are all expected to make a full recovery.