Set Miramichi as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 21, 16 at 9:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 6:24 PM
NNE 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 21, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Oct 21, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Showers ending early this evening then cloudy with rain beginning near midnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h overnight. Temperature steady near 13.
Rain at times heavy. Fog patches. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. Temperature steady near 14.
Rain ending near midnight then mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating near midnight. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming south 20 gusting to 40 in the evening. Low 9.
|Rain at times heavy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Province uncertain over covered bridge's future as repairs continue
- There's still no clear word on when the covered bridge damaged after an excavator crashed through its floorboards will be able to re-open.
- Matthew Mitton gets 18 months in jail for sex crimes
- A 20-year-old Riverview man has been sentenced to 18 months in prison. Matthew Mitton admitted he lured six young boys online and invited them to sexually touch themselves in 2014.
- Acquittal of cross-border beer shopper still stands
- If the New Brunswick government wants to appeal the acquittal of Gerard Comeau for bringing liquor into New Brunswick from Quebec, it's going to have to head to the Supreme Court.
- Brewers concerned about aspects of local beverage plan
- The government has announced through its local food and beverage strategy that it will be starting a program to try and support the craft wine and microbrewery sectors in New Brunswick.
- McAdam's message rock shows new support for same-sex couple video
- A rock outside McAdam is again sporting a message of support for a same-sex couple in the village after an earlier version was spray-painted black.