Set Miramichi as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 11:00 PM AST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 6:15 PM
SW 22 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 8.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High zero.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Clearing late in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the evening. Low minus 13.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow|
-3° | -17°
27° | 1°
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
-7° | -16°
19° | 3°
-9° | -14°
16° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Fisheries official tried to keep Robichaud file secret
- The head of enforcement at the Department of Agriculture, Aquaculture and Fisheries says he marked his emails on the Donat Robichaud case as “confidential” because he knew the affair would look bad to the public.
- Elderly dementia patient slips hospital, takes cab 80 km audio
- A New Brunswick family is angry that an elderly relative with dementia was able to slip out of a Fredericton hospital Tuesday afternoon and take a taxi to his stepdaughter's home 80 kilometres away.
- High winds, blowing snow cause 3 crashes near Sackville, N.B.
- Traffic along the Trans-Canada Highway, east of Sackville, N.B., was backed up after at least three separate accidents, say RCMP.
- Saint John neighbourhood without mail for a week
- Without mail service for nearly a week and no reasonable explanation for the disruption, residents in an east Saint John neighbourhood say they're frustrated.
- Serena Perry inquest postponed, chief coroner announces
- A coroner's inquest into the death of Serena Perry while a psychiatric patient at the Saint John Regional Hospital two years ago has been postponed, Chief Coroner Gregory Forestell announced on Friday.