Set Rogersville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 26, 16 at 5:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 7:12 PM
WNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few clouds
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 26, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Sep 26, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming west 20 early this evening. Low plus 5 with risk of frost.
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning near noon. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 10.
Partly cloudy. Wind east 20 km/h. Low plus 5.
|A few showers||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Updated Brian Gallant calls for more tolerance of bilingualism
- Premier Brian Gallant is calling on New Brunswickers to be more tolerant when it comes to bilingualism.
- New Rite Stop in Fredericton robbed of tobacco after door smashed video
- Police in Fredericton are investigating a break in at a local gas station early Saturday morning.
- Saint John police officer injured in firing range accident
- An officer with the Saint John Police Force is in hospital after an accident Monday morning at a New Brunswick firing range.
- Calais residents ready for Clinton-Trump election debate
- The first of three presidential election debates in the United States begins at 10 p.m. AT Monday and across the New Brunswick-Maine border in Calais, Americans say they'll be watching.
- RCMP seek Moncton girl, 15, missing since Sept. 6
- RCMP in Moncton are trying to locate a 15-year-old girl who hasn't been seen since Sept. 6.