Set Rogersville as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 6:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 5:58 AM
Sunset: 8:59 PM
SSW 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Shale gas protesters sentenced to 15 months for violent clash with RCMP
- Two anti-shale protesters who have already spent nine months in custody following a violent clash with RCMP near Rexton, N.B., face more time behind bars after they were sentenced on several charges today.
- Updated Legislature approves Edmundston mill pension changes
- The New Brunswick legislature has unanimously passed amendments to the Pension Benefits Act to deal with pension changes for Fraser Papers' retirees and Twin Rivers' employees.
- HST hike needed to balance budget, business council says audio
- The New Brunswick Business Council is urging political parties to seek a mandate to raise the harmonized sales tax in the upcoming provincial election.
- Target clarifies national grocery price matching policy
- Target Canada is clarifying a major policy change on price matching, the retailer told CBC News Tuesday.
- Atlantic Lottery Corp. retailers won 165 jackpots last year video
- Atlantic Lottery Corp. retailers and their employees claimed what is likely a record 165 jackpots over $1,000 last year, with the group once again posting much higher win rates for big prizes than it did for small ones, new figures show.