Set Rogersville as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 21, 16 at 5:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 6:25 PM
NNE 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 21, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Oct 21, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Showers ending early this evening then cloudy with rain beginning near midnight. Fog patches developing this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h overnight. Temperature steady near 13.
Rain at times heavy. Fog patches. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. Temperature steady near 14.
Rain ending near midnight then mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating near midnight. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming south 20 gusting to 40 in the evening. Low 9.
|Rain at times heavy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Brewers concerned about aspects of local beverage plan
- The government has announced through its local food and beverage strategy that it will be starting a program to try and support the craft wine and microbrewery sectors in New Brunswick.
- McAdam's message rock shows new support for same-sex couple
- A rock outside McAdam is again sporting a message of support for a same-sex couple in the village after an earlier version was spray-painted black.
- Bessborough School in Moncton needs to be replaced, says report
- A report on the condition of Bessborough School is raising the possibility of a new replacement school in Moncton’s west end.
- Baylee Wylie died before fire started, murder trial told
- A number of seized items from the scene were shown to the jury, including box cutters, a curtain rod, a broken glass bong and other items. The significance of any of those items was not stated.
- 'Swarm' of 10 earthquakes hits area outside of Sussex
- A sparsely populated area south of Sussex had 10, low-magnitude earthquakes between Sept. 19 and Oct. 5, according to Natural Resources Canada seismologist Maurice Lamontagne - but they're nothing to worry about.