Set Rogersville as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 29, 14 at 1:00 PM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
N 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 29, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Fri Aug 29, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Wind north 20 km/h except gusting to 40 along parts of the coast early this afternoon. Wind becoming light this afternoon. High 19. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 11 except 6 in low lying areas. Risk of frost.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early in the afternoon. High 24.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
24° | 17°
75° | 63°
22° | 16°
72° | 61°
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
24° | 17°
75° | 63°
22° | 15°
72° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Tories breaking new election transparency law, Liberals say
- The Progressive Conservative party is defending itself against accusations it has broken its own election transparency law by not disclosing the full cost of its campaign promises.
- Air quality problems dog Irving's oil-by-rail terminal
- Irving Oil's oil-by-rail terminal in Saint John, New Brunswick, has seen increasing air quality problems since it started up in 2012, undermining the company's assurances to regulators the project would likely not impact the environment, according to documents obtained by Reuters.
- New Bedbugs force Saint John family to live in tent on front lawn
- A Saint John woman whose family has been forced to live in a tent on their front lawn after an apparent outbreak of bedbugs in the public housing home is calling on the Department of Social Development to help.
- Kris Austin challenges Tories over leaders' debates video
- People’s Alliance Leader Kris Austin took a direct shot at the Progressive Conservatives for fighting “tooth and nail” to limit dissenting voices from leaders’ debates.
- Arts funding needed despite financial crisis, ex-Lt.-Gov. says audio
- New Brunswick artists have struggled to be considered as contributors to the economy and they need financial support despite the tough economic times, according to former lieutenant-governor Herménégilde Chiasson.