Set Rogersville as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 28, 15 at 1:00 PM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Data from Environment Canada is not available Data from Environment Canada is not available
Showers or thundershowers
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 28, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Thu May 28, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Increasing cloudiness. Showers with a few thundershowers beginning this afternoon. Risk of severe thunderstorms this afternoon. Amount 5 mm except 15 mm in the heaviest showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 28. UV index 7 or high.
Showers ending overnight then clearing. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Low 8.
Sunny. High 15.
|Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Cathy Rogers says paramedics may help with hospital congestion video audio
- Social Development Minister Cathy Rogers says paramedics will play a role in the provincial government's plan to keep seniors living in their homes longer.
- New Boil water order in place for parts of Saint John video
- A water main break on the east side of Saint John this morning has resulted in orders for more than 700 Saint John Water customers to boil their drinking water.
- Riviere-Verte mayor upset by 4th train derailment in area
- The mayor of Riviere-Verte in northwest New Brunswick is concerned after the fourth CNR derailment in the region in 15 months.
- New Sisson mine takes on public concerns in open house meetings
- The company behind the proposed Sisson Brook mine north of Fredericton is trying to win more public support.
- New Brunswickers debate expansion of smoking ban
- The expanded smoking ban in New Brunswick is drawing mostly praise, but some criticism.