Set Rogersville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 4:34 PM
SE 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Temperature rising to minus 5 by morning.
Periods of snow ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming west 20 late in the afternoon. High minus 1.
Clearing in the evening. Low minus 13.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow|
-15° | -20°
5° | -4°
-15° | -22°
5° | -8°
-11° | -17°
12° | 1°
-8° | -16°
18° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Eastern Canada braces for wintry weather
- A mix of snow and icy drizzle made for a tricky morning commute across southern Ontario as the parts of the Maritimes prepare for more icy conditions to hit Monday afternoon.
- New New Brunswick scientists seek cod parasite vaccine
- New research into a parasite that damages Atlantic cod is aimed at preventing infection and could help repair an industry plagued by problems in recent years.
- Ian Baillie school parents want students to stay put
- Parents of children at Ian Baillie Primary School in Miramichi, N.B., have chosen to leave their kids in place after being assured that a mould problem in the gymnasium poses no health risk.
- Political positions on shale gas shift with change of power
- Seismic testing is finished for the season in Kent County, but the political debate on shale gas is continuing.
- Soldier suicides reopen wounds for Oromocto family
- News of suicides by Canadian soldiers is opening painful memories for a New Brunswick family.