Set Rogersville as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 28, 15 at 3:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 8:26 PM
N 17 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 28, 15 at 1:44 PM ADT Tue Apr 28, 15 at 1:44 PM ADT
Periods of rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature steady near plus 4.
Periods of rain becoming mixed with wet snow after midnight. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 70. Low plus 1.
Periods of rain. Rain or wet snow in the morning. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 4.
|Periods of rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- MP Robert Goguen says Moncton downtown centre 'critical' audio
- Moncton-Riverview-Dieppe Conservative MP Robert Goguen says a $107-million downtown sports and entertainment centre in Moncton is "critical" for the future of the city and for the province of New Brunswick.
- Daycare cuts will hurt business owners and parents, operators say audio
- Some private daycare operators in the Fredericton area say the Liberal government's decision to cut their subsidies will hurt business owners and parents who need affordable daycare.
- Codiac Transpo 'not in a position' to serve new Moncton High School
- The City of Moncton can't afford the estimated $100,000 it would cost to provide bus service to the new Moncton High School, says the assistant city manager.
- Updated Auditor general report: Child fitness tax credit report kept hidden
- The Conservative government doesn't know whether its first-time homebuyers tax credit is working as intended, and kept the evaluation of the child fitness tax credit hidden, Canada's auditor general said today in his spring report.
- Saint John facing $3.7M deficit due to snow removal
- The high cost of snow removal could leave the City of Saint John with a $3.7 million deficit this year, council heard Monday night.