Set Rogersville as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 26, 15 at 6:00 AM AST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 4:39 PM
WSW 7 km/h
Pressure: 104.5 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 26, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Thu Nov 26, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 early this afternoon. High 6.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near 6.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 11.
|Periods of rain||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New New Brunswick weather: Temperatures will warm up today
- Temperatures will start to climb on Thursday, says CBC meteorologist Peter Coade, as a trough of wet weather is pushed into New Brunswick by a southwest wind.
- Woman hit, killed on tracks in Miramichi by Via train
- A Miramichi woman was killed Wednesday night after being hit by a Via Rail train.
- Mother of Port Elgin teen in coma urges seatbelt use
- A Port Elgin mother living through a nightmare is urging everyone to put on their seatbelts, after an accident left her son in a coma. 17-year-old Jason Bourque was the only survivor of a single-vehicle accident that took the lives of two of his friends.
- In Black Friday border mall battles, Canada tries to outshine U.S. deals
- This year, some Canadian border malls are plotting to steal not only the U.S. Black Friday sales tradition, but also, American shoppers. The hope is the weak dollar will help convince both Canadians and Americans that the best deals lie north of the border.
- VON closing in New Brunswick and 5 other provinces
- The Victorian Order of Nurses is shutting down operations in New Brunswick and five other provinces and will continue operating in only Nova Scotia and Ontario.