Set Rogersville as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 01, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
NW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 01, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Tue Sep 01, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Fog patches in low lying areas overnight. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches in low lying areas in the morning. High 26.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Updated 2 schools to remain closed despite court ruling, district says video
- The Anglophone School District - South says it would be impossible to have students return to two Saint John-area schools next week despite a judge's ruling that quashed the education minister's decision to close them.
- New Security review of Restigouche Hospital Centre underway
- The Vitalité Health Network is reviewing security at the new Restigouche Hospital Centre this week.
- Anne Bertrand pushes back on proposed RTI reforms
- New Brunswick's information commissioner is pushing back against two government proposals for overhauling the right-to-information system.
- Updated Recession confirmed as Canada's GDP shrank in 2nd quarter
- Canada's economy expanded in June but declined by 0.1 per cent for the second quarter as a whole, meeting the bar of what is legally defined as a recession.
- New forage mix sought for New Brunswick livestock
- The New Brunswick Soil and Crop Improvement Association is researching a different forage mix to provide a higher quality feed for livestock.