Set Rogersville as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 02, 15 at 1:00 PM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 6:03 AM
Sunset: 8:54 PM
WSW 21 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 02, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Sun Aug 02, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny early this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Risk of thundershowers this afternoon. High 25. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Otherwise clear. Risk of thundershowers early this evening. Low 14.
Sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 28.
|Sunny||Showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Sputtering economy will be focus of federal election campaign
- The province’s faltering economy is likely to dominate the political discussion in the early weeks of the federal election in New Brunswick, according to two analysts.
- Updated Canada election 2015: Stephen Harper confirms start of 11-week federal campaign video
- Conservative Leader Stephen Harper met Gov. Gen. David Johnston this morning to request the dissolution of Parliament, kicking off what will be the longest federal election campaign in recent history.
- New Brunswick mother's heroic sacrifice recognized 43 years later
- Children of the Boudreau family in Bathurst erected a monument to honour their late mother on the very spot where she died saving their lives.
- First World War touched everyday lives in Halifax, Atlantic Canada
- While Canadian soldiers were fighting in Europe during the First World War, the effects of the conflict were increasingly felt on the home front — nowhere more so than in parts of Atlantic Canada.
- Nova Scotia wines and one New Brunswick vintage win awards
- Eleven Nova Scotia wines won medals at this year's National Wine Awards of Canada.