Set Rogersville as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 26, 15 at 6:00 PM AST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 5:15 PM
NW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
A few clouds
Snow at times heavy and blizzard
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h overnight. Low minus 17. Cold wind chill minus 26 overnight.
Cloudy. Snow at times heavy or blizzard beginning in the morning. Amount 20 cm. Blowing snow late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 50 gusting to 80 except gusting to 100 along the coast in the afternoon. High minus 7.
Snow at times heavy or blizzard changing to periods of light snow after midnight. Amount 10 cm. Blowing snow. Wind northeast 50 km/h gusting to 80 except gusting to 100 along the coast early in the evening. Wind becoming northeast 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Temperature rising to minus 5 by morning.
|Snow at times heavy and blizzard||Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
-5° | -13°
23° | 9°
-12° | -12°
10° | 10°
-16° | -23°
3° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Cooke Aquaculture looking at seaweed farms to feed future
- The aquaculture industry in New Brunswick has been farming fish for years, but a new project in Saint John is starting to farm entire ecosystems as a new way to recycle and diversify the underwater farms of the future.
- Tracadie-Sheila RCMP investigating ambulance hit and run
- Tracadie-Sheila RCMP are investigating after an ambulance was involved in a hit and run collision early Sunday morning on Highway 150 in Losier Settlement, New Brunswick.
- Blizzard warnings issued for most of New Brunswick
- A major storm moving northeast from the United States will hit the Maritimes Tuesday.
- Nor'easters: What they are and how they form
- The storm expected to bring up to 90 centimetres of snow from northern New Jerey to southern Maine is a nor'easter, a weather system commonly seen on the East Coast and known for bringing heavy precipitation and powerful winds.
- Moncton's Acadia Park surplus military houses go up for sale
- The 'For Sale' signs will soon be going up on 74 old military houses in Moncton's west end after the federal government determined they no longer needed the single and semi-detached houses in Acadia Park, but prospective buyers won't have long to decide.