Set Rogersville as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 3:00 PM AST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:51 AM
Sunset: 6:15 PM
WSW 27 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 11:00 AM AST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High plus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 7.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning and afternoon. Clearing in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the afternoon. High plus 1.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow|
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
-3° | -17°
27° | 1°
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
-7° | -16°
19° | 3°
-9° | -14°
16° | 7°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Elderly dementia patient slips hospital, takes cab 80 km audio
- A New Brunswick family is angry that an elderly dementia patient slipped out of a Fredericton hospital Tuesday afternoon and took a taxi to his stepdaughter's home 80 kilometres away.
- New Serena Perry inquest postponed, chief coroner announces
- A coroner's inquest into the death of Serena Perry while a psychiatric patient at the Saint John Regional Hospital two years ago has been postponed, Chief Coroner Gregory Forestell announced on Friday.
- Drug plan premiums will decrease over time, Flemming says audio
- New Brunswick's health minister says premiums for the province's new drug plan will decrease over time.
- Updated Canada expels Russian soldiers in response to Ukraine crisis
- The Canadian government is imposing a travel ban against individuals deemed a threat to Ukraine as it continues to denounce the Russian occupation of the Crimean peninsula. The government also ordered nine Russian soldiers to leave Canada by end of Friday.
- Blog Peter Andrews obstruction trial continues
- The trial of a senior New Brunswick civil servant accused of trying to block a fisheries enforcement officer from laying charges against Deputy Premier Paul Robichaud's brother continues today.