Set Rogersville as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 6:00 AM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 8:02 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
NNE 24 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Snow mixed with rain
Periods of snow mixed with rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Snow becoming mixed with rain this afternoon. Snowfall amount 10 cm. Local blowing snow this morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this morning. High plus 1.
Periods of snow. Snow mixed with rain early this evening. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 2.
Periods of snow ending early in the evening then clearing. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near minus 1.
|Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- No deal in place to bring big name concerts to Magnetic Hill
- CBC News has learned that a proposed deal between the city of Moncton and the province of New Brunswick to attract big name performers to Magnetic Hill is not going forward.
- EMO says they are better prepared for extreme weather
- The man who coordinates emergency management in Southwest New Brunswick says the province’s Emergency Measures Organization is better prepared for extreme weather.
- New Brunswick oil patch workers concerned about oil price slide
- New Brunswick workers looking for a secure job have been turning to the oil patch out west, but those jobs are more uncertain with the current price of oil continuing to slide.
- Matthew Tucker will undergo psychiatric exam after mother's murder
- A provincial court judge ordered Matthew Linus Tucker, who has been charged with second-degree murder in the death of his mother, to undergo a psychiatric evaluation on Wednesday.
- Woodstock school's name is 'a geographical lie,' ex-teachers say video
- Two former teachers in Woodstock are upset over the Department of Education’s decision to call a new school, “Townsview,” a name they say is misleading.