Set Richibucto as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 25, 16 at 3:00 PM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:10 AM
Sunset: 7:12 PM
NNW 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 25, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Sun Sep 25, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny early this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 12. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High 14.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Charlotte County Hospital no longer does surgeries that require general anesthesia
- Charlotte County Hospital will still do surgeries that use local anesthetic, about 86 per cent of the surgeries now done at the hospital will continue.
- St. Stephen continues to rally for Scottie Greene
- Members of St. Stephen’s hockey community continue to rally around amateur hockey player Scottie Greene injured in a car crash two weeks ago.
- Liberals face rumblings of East Coast discontent a year after electoral sweep
- Less than a year after the federal Liberals won all 32 seats in Atlantic Canada, some East Coasters are feeling taken for granted.
- RCMP investigating Dieppe armed robbery, stabbing
- The Codiac Regional RCMP is investigating an alleged armed robbery and stabbing of a delivery driver in Dieppe early Sunday morning.
- Fire forces evacuation of Fredericton apartment building
- The Fredericton Fire Department is investigating a fire in a unit at an apartment building on Saturday night that forced the tenants to evacuate.