Set Richibucto as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 23, 14 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:27 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
N 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 23, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Aug 23, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming north 20 km/h this morning. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 9.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 24.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
29° | 12°
84° | 54°
29° | 13°
84° | 55°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
21° | 16°
70° | 61°
20° | 13°
68° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Funeral today for pilot Klaus Sonnenberg in N.B.
- Family and friends are gathering today to remember Klaus Sonnenberg, the pilot who died when his small charter crashed last Saturday on Grand Manan Island, killing a paramedic and injuring two others.
- N.B. should adopt Maine's water protection program, says scientist
- A scientist who helped develop Maine's water protection program says New Brunswick should adopt a similar program.
- Liberals pledge a family doctor for every New Brunswicker
- The Liberals say every New Brunswicker will have a family doctor by 2018, if they are elected in the upcoming provincial election.
- Man plans to swim from N.B. to P.E.I. and back
- A Vancouver man is planning to swim from New Brunswick to Prince Edward Island and back on Saturday, an expedition he says was inspired by his father who was diagnosed with a severe form of arthritis.
- Atlantic women sought to join class action lawsuit
- Three-hundred Canadian women will face a pharmaceutical giant arguing the company never disclosed the risks associated with their hormone therapy.