Set Richibucto as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 28, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
NW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 28, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri Apr 28, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Showers ending late this evening then clearing. Fog patches developing this evening. Low 10.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of rain beginning near noon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 17.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Acadian rockers, favourite folkies rule East Coast Music Awards
- Colourful Acadian group Les Hôtesses d’Hilaire shared ECMA wins with pop star Ria Mae, banjo player Old Man Luedecke and a host of Atlantic Canadian talent.
- Live Blog What's happening right now at the ECMAs in Saint John video
- Roll out the red carpet: the East Coast Music Awards show kicks off Thursday at Harbour Station at 8 p.m.
- RCMP felt 'outgunned' years before 3 Moncton officers slain, labour trial hears
- The RCMP felt "outgunned" years before the shooting deaths of three Moncton Mounties and the wounding of two others in 2014, a senior officer testified Thursday at the national police force's trial on charges of violating the health and safety provisions of the labour code.
- Vandals cause $25K damage to former seniors complex in Rivière-Verte
- RCMP are seeking the public's help to determine who caused more than $25,000 in damage to a former seniors' complex in Rivière-Verte.
- Crown rejects 4 out of 5 issues Dennis Oland's lawyers hope to put to Supreme Court
- New Brunswick prosecutors say the Supreme Court of Canada should dismiss four of the five issues raised by Dennis Oland's defence lawyers in their application aimed at getting him acquitted instead of retried for second-degree murder in the 2011 death of his father, multimillionaire Richard Oland.