Set Richibucto as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 9:00 AM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:19 AM
Sunset: 6:59 PM
ENE 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Thu Oct 02, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h late this morning. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing before morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 7.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h late in the morning. High 17.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain|
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
17° | 13°
63° | 55°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
15° | 10°
59° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- 'Deadbeats' in New Brunswick owe $44M in support
- Kids and ex-spouses across the province are owed $44.8 million in outstanding spousal and child support payments, a CBC News investigation has found.
- Eilish Cleary helps fight Ebola's spread in Nigeria
- New Brunswick's chief medical officer of health is helping in the fight against the spread of Ebola in western Africa and she hopes to use some of the knowledge she’s gaining in addressing public health concerns when she returns home.
- Afghanistan Memorial Vigil stops in Fredericton
- A unique, travelling memorial to members of the Canadian Armed Forces who lost their lives in Afghanistan has arrived in Fredericton, New Brunswick.
- Saint John movie payroll problems continue
- A movie shot in part in Saint John this summer is having more payroll issues, despite assurances by one of the film's producers last month that paycheques were on the way.
- Recounts granted in 7 ridings
- All seven judicial recounts requested following last week's provincial election have been approved.