Set Richibucto as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 05, 15 at 1:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:04 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
SSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Showers or thunderstorms
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 04, 15 at 9:09 PM ADT Tue Aug 04, 15 at 9:09 PM ADT
Showers or thunderstorms ending after midnight then clearing. Local amount 20 mm. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 15.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of thundershowers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 25. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening and risk of thundershowers. Clearing late in the evening. Fog patches overnight. Low 14.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Updated Thunderstorms deliver hail, lightning to parts of New Brunswick
- Severe thunderstorms delivered hail, lightning, strong wind gusts and heavy rain to parts of New Brunswick Tuesday night.
- 2nd-degree murder charge laid in Central Waterville stabbing
- Andrew Merlin Schriver, 30, of Waterville, has been charged with second-degree murder in connection with the apparent stabbing death of Richard Foster, 68, Sunday night near Nackawic.
- Bath Catholic church vandalism being probed by RCMP
- RCMP are investigating after a Catholic church and a crosswalk sign in the Village of Bath were both vandalized over the long weekend.
- Jesse Reynolds' court case in Jessica Miller's death adjourned
- The court case of a 20-year-old Hampton man, charged in connection with the death of 20-year-old Jessica Ann Miller of Apohaqui last month, has been adjourned without election or plea as the police investigation continues.
- Marathon by the Sea moves starting line back to waterfront
- Saint John's Marathon by the Sea will begin by the sea this year.