Set Richibucto as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 21, 14 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:22 AM
Sunset: 8:14 PM
SW 20 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 21, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon Apr 21, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 12. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low plus 2.
Becoming cloudy in the morning. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 12.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Rain||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Water levels still high in N.B., but fears ease in some areas video
- Multiple roads remain under water or closed across New Brunswick and a major ice jam on the St. John River broke overnight, but flood fears eased Sunday afternoon in some spots of the province.
- Video Alistair MacLeod, acclaimed Canadian writer, dead at 77 video
- Alistair MacLeod, one of Canada’s greatest short story writers whose work detailed the people and culture of Cape Breton, has died. He was 77.
- Rehtaeh Parsons suspect accused of threatening girl's father video
- One of two teens charged in the Rehtaeh Parsons child pornography case is now accused of threatening to kill the girl’s father, Glen Canning.
- Halifax Regional Police officer shoots dog in Dartmouth
- A Halifax Regional Police officer shot a dog early Sunday morning on Portland Street in Dartmouth.
- New Brunswick flood concerns continue video
- Ice jams and water levels continue to be a major concern in New Brunswick as the Red Cross has begun registering people who have voluntarily left their homes in the Perth-Andover area.