Set Richibucto as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 1:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
WSW 21 km/h
Pressure: 99.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 11:00 AM AST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 11:00 AM AST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers near noon then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to zero this afternoon.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing late this evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 7.
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries late in the morning and early afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High plus 5.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New House in fatal Napan blaze 'fully involved' when firefighters arrived
- Deputy Chief Frank Roche says the Miramichi Fire Department responded to the fire at 5 a.m. after it was called in by a passerby who saw fire coming through the roof and windows.
- Fredericton student off to Scripps National Spelling Bee in Washington
- Vanya Virmani, a Grade 3 student at Park Street Elementary, will be competing in the Scripps National Spelling Bee in Washington after winning a competition in Saint John on Saturday.
- Moncton Wildcats break losing streak
- The Moncton Wildcats broke their 25 game losing streak with a win over the Sherbrooke Phoenix Saturday.
- Public meetings on January ice storm to be held in April
- Residents and businesses affected by the January ice storm will be able to share their experiences at public meetings being held in five communities over four days.
- Dog saved by Fredericton firefighters after falling through ice
- A dog was rescued from the St. John River in Fredericton after falling through the ice Saturday morning.