Set Richibucto as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 23, 16 at 8:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 6:19 PM
SW 17 km/h
Pressure: 99.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 23, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Oct 23, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Showers ending this evening then cloudy. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 early this evening. Low plus 4.
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 9.
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 2.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Acadian Peninsula's recycling program exceeds expectations
- People on the Acadian Peninsula are recycling more material than expected according to Cedric Landry, the communications director for the peninsula's regional service commission.
- Dennis Oland's Supreme Court bail appeal expected to proceed even if moot point
- Dennis Oland's bail appeal to the Supreme Court of Canada is expected to proceed on Oct. 31, even if a decision from the New Brunswick Court of Appeal on his second-degree murder conviction makes the hearing a moot point for him.
- Firefighters find woman's body after Val-d'Amour fire
- The death of a woman is being treated as suspicious, RCMP said Sunday.
- Legs for Literacy in Moncton draws 3,000 participants
- More than 3,000 runners and walkers took part in the Legs for Literacy race Sunday morning.
- Blaine Higgs wins New Brunswick Progressive Conservative leadership race video
- Blaine Higgs, the plain-spoken former finance minister, won the Progressive Conservative leadership in New Brunswick on Saturday, defeating six other candidates in a three-ballot race