Set Richibucto as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 3:00 PM AST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 6:53 AM
Sunset: 6:09 PM
WNW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 11:00 AM AST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. Clearing late this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to minus 11 this afternoon. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 19. Cold wind chill minus 28.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the evening. High minus 8. Cold wind chill minus 26.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -11°
27° | 12°
-2° | -14°
28° | 7°
-3° | -12°
27° | 10°
0° | -11°
32° | 12°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Irving Oil apologizes for overbilling Fredericton-area family audio
- Irving Oil Ltd. has told a Fredericton area couple they have been wrongly listed in company records as a commercial account and managers are now reviewing years of records to determine how much they may have been overcharged for heating oil.
- Brian Gallant's Liberals keep wide lead over opposition
- Brian Gallant's Liberals are continuing to enjoy a large lead in popular support, according to the latest Corporate Research Associates poll.
- New Supreme Court rejects request to hear case involving Rod Gillis
- The Supreme Court of Canada has rejected a request by prosecutors to hear a case involving prominent Saint John lawyer Rodney Gillis.
- Connors Bros. confirms cutting second shift at sardine plant
- Connors Bros., Limited has confirmed it will not recall a second shift at its Blacks Harbour sardine plant this season, but expects only 20 people will lose their jobs.
- RCMP is on the scene of a standoff in Hampstead
- RCMP negotiators are at a home in Hampstead, dealing with a standoff.