Set Richibucto as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 07, 16 at 4:00 AM AST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:37 AM
Sunset: 5:31 PM
SSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 07, 16 at 5:00 AM AST Sun Feb 07, 16 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. Flurries beginning late this morning and ending late this afternoon. Clearing late this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning then northwest 30 gusting to 50 early this afternoon. High minus 2 with temperature falling to minus 8 this afternoon.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 15.
Increasing cloudiness. Flurries beginning late in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High minus 7.
|Flurries||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- 3 people rescued from Tracadie River after breaking through ice
- New Brunswick RCMP are reminding people to be careful when travelling on rivers and lakes on snowmobiles and off-road vehicles after three people were rescued after going through thin ice while travelling on the Tracadie River in an off-road vehicle.
- Jean-Yves Landry, Yannick Landry facing 1st-degree murder charges
- Jean-Yves Landry, 44, and Yannick Landry, 19, have been charged with first-degree murder in the death of Stéphane Levesque, 34.
- Atlantic Lottery says $1M winning lottery ticket sold in Hampton
- New Brunswick might have a new millionaire today, Atlantic Lottery is reporting a winning $1 million Maxmillions ticket was sold in Hampton.
- Rona Ambrose easing rifts with Atlantic Canadian Tories, says MLA
- Interim federal Conservative Leader Rona Ambrose met with all four Atlantic Progressive Conservative leaders this morning, a meeting members of Nova Scotia’s Progressive Conservative party say hasn’t happened in 20 years.
- RCMP communications centre fields hundreds of 911 calls every day
- The RCMP Operational Communications Centre in Fredericton handles almost every emergency call for the RCMP in New Brunswick.