Set Richibucto as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 25, 14 at 6:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 4:38 PM
W 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Tue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
A few clouds. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low plus 2.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. High plus 3.
Cloudy. Snow at times heavy beginning early in the evening. Amount 10 to 20 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 1.
|Increasing cloudiness||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-6° | -14°
21° | 7°
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
0° | 0°
32° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Peter Bryden gives new details to Fredericton police
- Fredericton police say they recovered several pieces of new evidence in the Peter Bryden investigation on the weekend after the Fredericton man was able to communicate as part of their investigation.
- Manslaughter charge laid in death of Gavin Adams in Saint John
- Charges including manslaughter and criminal negligence have been laid against a Saint John man in connection with the death of a teenager last December.
- Mild weather for New Brunswick ahead of nor'easter
- New Brunswick saw very mild weather Tuesday, ahead of a storm expected to hit the province on Wednesday, according to CBC meteorologist Peter Coade.
- Moosehead forces craft brewer to drop 'Moose' from beer names
- A Sudbury brewing company is looking for a new name for two of its beers after complaints from Saint John-based Moosehead Breweries.
- Paramedic course offered in French after service complaints video
- Fourteen students in Bathurst are taking a paramedic course after complaints in northern New Brunswick about the lack of French-speaking paramedics.