Set Richibucto as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 26, 15 at 11:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 7:39 PM
SW 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 26, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Mar 26, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. Rain showers beginning this evening then changing to periods of freezing rain before morning. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 1.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Risk of freezing rain early in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High plus 3. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 10.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -11°
36° | 12°
5° | -5°
41° | 23°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Canada Bread move good news for Woodstock video
- Nova Scotia is losing its Canada Bread factory, but the move to New Brunswick will extend the life of a Woodstock institution that began as a small bakery at the end of the Second World War.
- Opposition calls for bill changes to avoid another Atcon fiasco
- Opposition parties are calling on the Liberal government to stop a new bill from becoming law so that it can be amended to prevent another Atcon fiasco.
- Moncton asks residents to help clear storm drains
- The city of Moncton is asking residents to lend a hand by picking up a shovel and digging out storm drains. With drains hidden under metres of snow in some places, the risk of flooding is rising with the temperature.
- CBC announces cuts to Atlantic region
- Denise Wilson, the senior managing director for Atlantic Canada, said the cuts are part of the 2020 strategy announced in June.
- Fredericton motorists endangered firefighters, home, fire department says video audio
- The Fredericton Fire Department says impatient motorists endangered the lives of firefighters and jeopardized a couple's home in Lincoln earlier this week.