Set Richibucto as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 02, 14 at 6:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
SW 10 km/h
Pressure: n/a kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 02, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Aug 02, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. High 26. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and early in the evening. High 26.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- N.B. auto insurance rates higher than accident prone N.L.
- Auto insurance rates in New Brunswick are down for the second year in a row, but many motorists are asking if drivers in the province are still being charged too much, especially when compared to Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Saint John fog has summer socked in
- The fog this summer has been enough to challenge even the most fog-hardened Saint Johner.
- Caraquet man accused of child sexual abuse, child pornography
- A 39-year-old man from Caraquet has been charged with sexually abusing a child following an investigation by the New Brunswick Internet Child Exploitation Unit.
- John Williamson says he 'spoke in error' on being misquoted
- The Conservative MP for New Brunswick southwest has admitted he was wrong to claim that he was misquoted in a federal government press release dealing with business subsidies.
- Microbrewery laws in N.B. an issue for CFIB
- The Canadian Federation of Independent Business is taking issue with a new policy governing production from microbreweries in New Brunswick, calling it restrictive for start-up businesses.