Set Richibucto as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 25, 17 at 11:00 AM AST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 5:59 PM
ENE 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Periods of drizzle or rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 5:00 AM AST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Freezing rain changing to periods of drizzle late this morning. Fog patches. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming southeast 20 near noon. High 8.
Periods of drizzle changing to periods of rain near midnight. Fog patches. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Temperature steady near 7.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 near noon. Temperature falling to zero in the afternoon.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Homemade mountain getting high praise from sledders
- At more than two storeys high, the homemade sliding hill in the New Maryland Athletic Park towers over everything else.
- Fredericton police find missing 14-year-old girl
- Fredericton police say a 14-year-old girl missing since Wednesday, Feb. 22, has been found.
- Recap N.B. This Week
- Catch up on the stories you may have missed
- Riders Cup in Bathurst cancelled after mild weather destroys track
- Organizers of the Riders Cup in Bathurst have been forced to cancel the downhill skating event because of extremely mild weather, and the significant damage it has caused to the ice track.
- New tuition bursary program will keep province competitive, says minister
- Don Arseneault, the minister in charge of post-secondary education, says a new tuition bursary program will help keep young people in the province for their studies.