Set Richibucto as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 7:29 PM
WSW 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 late in the afternoon. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Clearing near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 2 with risk of frost.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 4°
66° | 39°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
19° | 15°
66° | 59°
16° | 11°
61° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Miramichi River salmon numbers hit record low in 2014 video audio
- The world-famous Miramichi River is experiencing a salmon decline that "is among the worst in recorded history."
- Editor's Note The journalism behind Brian Gallant's second interview
- CBC's decision to do a second interview with Liberal Leader Brian Gallant after his party admitted mistakes were made during the first one was solid public policy journalism, writes Darrow MacIntyre, senior producer of news for New Brunswick.
- Police remove shale gas supporter from anti-shale event
- An anti-shale gas event in Moncton on Wednesday was disrupted by a shale gas supporter who had to be removed by police officers.
- Riverview seniors help student from Bénin after fire
- Residents at a seniors home in in Riverview are helping an international student they've never met after fire destroyed his apartment and all of his belongings.
- Tailings pond leaks revealed at Cassidy Lake mine site
- PotashCorp has revealed a number of leaks have been found in a liner beneath a salt-water tailings pond at Cassidy Lake mine site, near Norton.