Set Richibucto as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 9:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:37 AM
Sunset: 8:56 PM
S 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
Chance of showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 5:00 AM ADT Thu May 23, 13 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. A few showers or drizzle this morning then 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle this afternoon. Risk of thundershowers this afternoon. Amount 2 mm. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning then southwest 30 gusting to 50 late this afternoon. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Risk of thundershowers early this evening. Fog patches. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 15.
Periods of rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. High 18.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 8°
48° | 46°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Rothesay woman killed in domestic homicide video
- The Rothesay Regional Police say a 39-year-old man will be charged in relation to a domestic homicide that happened on Wednesday.
- Man arrested for selling fake bus passes on Kijiji
- Saint John Police are warning about fraud on the online classified site Kijiji regarding the sale of city bus passes.
- Glut of Tory bills meant to stifle debate, Liberals allege video
- The Alward government has launched a legislative blitz on Wednesday, with cabinet ministers introducing 16 bills four weeks before MLAs hope to break for the summer.
- new Needed: New approaches to defuse 'suicide contagion' among teens
- Mental health experts say we need to find new ways to refer to and discuss suicide, particularly now that a large medical study has confirmed that teens are more susceptible to the idea if they know a schoolmate who died that way.
- Paramedics unable to revive Chinese student, inquest hears video
- The two paramedics who responded to the near-drowning of a 17-year-old Chinese student at the Canada Games Aquatic Centre in Saint John in 2011 say they tried their best to resuscitate him, but they couldn't get his heart to beat.