Set Bouctouche as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:34 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM
SW 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Wed May 27, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 30. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late this evening then 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low 16.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 27.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- NB Power pays J.D. Irving $12.3M in gypsum deal penalties, fees
- NB Power has paid a J.D. Irving company at least $12.3 million in penalties and contract renegotiation fees since 2009, CBC News has learned.
- New 7 new insect species found in the Maritimes
- A two year study conducted by scientists at the Atlantic Canada Conservation Data Centre, in Sackville, New Brunswick found seven pollinators, never before recorded in the Maritimes.
- New New Brunswick weather: Hot and humid day expected on Wednesday
- Wednesday will be hot and humid, says CBC meteorologist Peter Coade, with an area of high pressure acting like a "heat pump."
- Theriault's Groceries solves cooler heist with Facebook post video
- When owner Jennifer Arseneau found two commercial coolers had been stolen from her business, Theriault's Groceries, she was shocked.
- New CNIB withdraws claim against another lotto kiosk operator
- The Canadian National Institute for the Blind has withdrawn its claim against another former lottery kiosk operator it was accusing of missing thousands of dollars.