Set Bouctouche as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 05, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 5:32 AM
Sunset: 9:15 PM
ENE 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few showers or thundershowers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 05, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Jul 05, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few showers or thundershowers ending this evening then clearing. Local amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 14.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 27. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear in the evening. Low 14.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Rothesay armed man search sparked by police sighting
- The sighting of an armed man in Rothesay that led to a tense evening in the community was made by an on-duty police officer, says the Kennebecasis Regional Police Force.
- Saint John assault sends woman to hospital
- The Saint John Police Force says a woman has been charged after another woman was assaulted with a weapon at about 3 a.m. Sunday in the city's north end on Victoria Street.
- U.S. man shoots off firework from top of his head, dies
- A young man who was drinking and celebrating the Fourth of July tried to launch a firework off the top of his head, fatally injuring himself, U.S. authorities say.
- Fire ants causing a concern in Fredericton audio
- European fire ants have been in New Brunswick for few years, but they are slowly making their way north and it's a cause for concern.
- New Brunswick submitting bid for 2021 Francophone Games
- The province of New Brunswick is submitting a bid to host the Francophone Games in 2021.