Set Bouctouche as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 22, 17 at 1:00 AM AST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 5:54 PM
SW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 21, 17 at 4:00 PM AST Tue Feb 21, 17 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low minus 9.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. High 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Province commits $35M to Moncton Hospital project
- New Brunswick Premier Brian Gallant announced Tuesday that his government will contribute almost $35 million to the construction of separate maternity, newborn and neonatal intensive care units at the Moncton Hospital.
- NB Power's faith in Lepreau challenged at EUB rate hearing
- NB Power's belief that the Point Lepreau nuclear plant will soon be operating for year-long stretches at nearly full capacity — even though it has come nowhere near that since its refurbishment — came under intense scrutiny at the utility's rate hearing Tuesday.
- Province looking for new managers for Parlee, Murray Beach
- New Brunswick's tourism minister was asked whether anyone was reprimanded for staff errors that resulted in beachgoers being unaware of poor water quality for almost three weeks last summer at Parlee Beach.
- From cradle to controversy: N.B. minister wants some of P.E.I.'s glory
- Is it historical revisionism or a justifiable claim? New Brunswick's Tourism, Heritage & Culture minister says the province was where Canada "began" too.
- Woeful Wildcats: Moncton closes in on record for longest losing streak video
- The Moncton Wildcats are closing in on a Quebec Major Junior Hockey League record they'd rather not hold — most consecutive losses.