Set Bouctouche as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 7:30 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Increasing cloudiness near noon. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 7.
Sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. High 19.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
14° | 0°
57° | 32°
16° | 3°
61° | 37°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Liberal silence on hotel levy worries Moncton councillors
- A hotel levy has not been included in the New Brunswick Liberal party's election platform, and that concerns some Moncton city councillors.
- School crossing guard cuts considered in Saint John
- Between one-quarter and one-third of school crossing guards aren't needed, say Saint John city traffic managers.
- 'Frightening' threats gender-based, says Liberal candidate
- A Liberal candidate in Riverview says she's being targeted because of her gender after receiving threats.
- David Alward campaigns quietly in northwestern N.B.
- David Alward's final week of provincial election campaigning began with little fanfare Monday in northwestern New Brunswick.
- Sally Ng: Innovation must be nurtured and developed video
- New Brunswick’s high-tech sector has had many success stories in the last decade but if the province is to create another Radian6 or Q1Labs, then several steps must be taken, according to one start-up adviser.