Set Bouctouche as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 8:07 PM
SSW 24 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Rain at times heavy changing to ice pellets then changing to snow near noon and ending this afternoon then clearing. Risk of freezing rain late this morning. Rainfall amount 10 to 15 mm. Local snow and ice pellet amount 2 cm. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 this morning. Temperature falling to zero this morning then rising. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 8.
Sunny. High 6.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
9° | -6°
48° | 21°
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
12° | -4°
54° | 25°
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Flood warning in effect along St. John River video
- A western New Brunswick farmer waded into icy flood waters on Monday to rescue a month-old calf that was trying to escape the rising waters.
- Teachers face higher retirement age under new pension deal video
- Teachers in New Brunswick will have to retire later and teachers who are already retired may not always get cost-of-living increases under a new pension deal with the provincial government.
- 911 dispatcher meets father from frantic labour call
- A Moncton paramedic and 911 dispatcher who talked a panicking husband through a speedy delivering got to meet the man on the other end of the line Tuesday.
- Today's students must work more to pay for tuition
- New research shows that today's university students are paying 10 times more for tuition, and they have to work far more hours to pay for it than ever before.
- Morgentaler lawsuit against New Brunswick to be dropped
- The family of Dr. Henry Morgentaler has asked that the lawsuit against the province of New Brunswick be officially discontinued, says the manager of the Fredericton clinic.