Set Bouctouche as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 26, 16 at 12:00 AM ADT
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 5:53 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM
S 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 25, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Jul 25, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 16.
Cloudy. Showers beginning in the morning. Risk of thundershowers late in the morning and in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the morning. High 22. Humidex 28. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers ending in the evening then clearing. Risk of thundershowers early in the evening. Low 15.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Teen homelessness fundraiser an epic push for Joe Roberts
- Joe Roberts is walking across Canada to promote a campaign called A Push For Change, pushing a shopping cart to support homeless teens and those at risk.
- 30th N.B. Waterfront Lifeguard Championships at Parlee Beach Monday video
- The annual New Brunswick lifeguard championships at Parlee Beach on Monday are an opportunity for lifeguards to show their skills and practice for the national competition at the end of summer.
- Discount internet access offered to 19,000 families living in social housing
- High-speed internet for $9.99 per month is now being offered to thousands of New Brunswick families who live in social housing.
- Hot weather prompts closure of 25 salmon pools in Miramichi area
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada has announced the closure of 25 salmon fishing pools in the Miramichi area to protect fish that are under stress from the high water temperatures and low water levels.
- Arrest warrant issued for Moncton woman in 7 armed robberies
- An arrest warrant has been issued for Shila LeBlanc, 31, of Moncton, in connection with seven recent armed robberies in the city, say RCMP.