Set Bouctouche as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 8:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:37 AM
Sunset: 4:37 PM
NE 47 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Thu Nov 27, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow changing to a few flurries this afternoon. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 this morning then becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 this afternoon. High plus 1.
A few flurries ending late this evening then partly cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 10.
Sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening. High minus 3.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
6° | -9°
43° | 16°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
1° | -13°
34° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Updated Winter storm leaves 40,000 without power in New Brunswick
- The night sky in the Fredericton area took on an eerie blue-green glow overnight, apparently from power transformers on utility poles blowing and cutting off power to thousands of NB Power customers due to a nor'easter that is also impacting other parts of Eastern Canada.
- Exclusive U.S. firm investigated for clean-up at old Canadian mill site
- Company acquired millions of dollars in scrap metal, but came up short on jobs promised, CBC News investigation finds.
- New Brunswick abortion restriction lifted by Premier Brian Gallant video
- Premier Brian Gallant is removing a key regulation that has been a barrier to access to abortion services in New Brunswick, a move met by both relief and disappointment - depending on each side in the abortion issue. Follow CBC's live blog to learn more.
- Mother-daughter duo see cruising song take off on Facebook
- On a recent road trip to Maine, Ann Paul and her mother Maggie Paul of St. Mary's First Nation decided to crank up the stereo and sing along.
- Donnie Snook's appeal of 18-year sentence on sex charges dismissed
- Former Saint John city councillor and former youth pastor Donnie Snook has lost the appeal of his 18-year sentence on child sex abuse charges.