Set Bouctouche as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 01, 15 at 3:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:38 AM
Sunset: 8:00 PM
NE 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 01, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Sep 01, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
A few clouds. Fog patches in low lying areas overnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 12.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Fog patches in low lying areas in the morning. High 27. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Low 14.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Justin Trudeau backs loosening cross-border beer restrictions
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau is the latest federal leader to throw his support behind relaxing rules that restrict the amount of alcohol that Canadians can bring across provincial borders.
- Kennel owner loses bid to have evidence on SPCA charges tossed
- A Sainte-Basile man, who had 133 dogs in his kennel, has been found guilty on two charges under the SPCA Act despite having his language rights violated.
- 2 schools to remain closed despite court ruling, district says video audio
- The Anglophone School District - South says it would be impossible to have students return to two Saint John-area schools next week despite a judge's ruling that quashed the education minister's decision to close them.
- 3 teens charged in armed robbery of Circle K Irving
- Three teenagers have been charged in connection with an armed robbery that occurred at a Circle K Irving in Moncton over the weekend.
- Guaranteed income supplement mixup affects 140,000 seniors
- A New Brunswick couple is sounding the alert for all seniors expecting a guaranteed income supplement, a supplement given only to the neediest of seniors by the federal government.