Set Bouctouche as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 4:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 5:37 AM
Sunset: 8:55 PM
SSE 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT Wed May 22, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low 7.
Showers ending near noon then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Risk of thundershowers in the afternoon. Amount 2 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then southwest 30 gusting to 50 late in the afternoon. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers or drizzle in the evening and after midnight. A few showers beginning overnight. Risk of thundershowers in the evening and after midnight. Fog patches developing near midnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 15.
|Showers||Periods of rain||Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 9°
50° | 48°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
19° | 6°
66° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Rothesay woman killed in domestic homicide
- The Rothesay Regional Police say a 39-year-old man will be charged in relation to a domestic homicide that happened on Wednesday.
- Glut of Tory bills meant to stifle debate, Liberals allege video
- The Alward government has launched a legislative blitz on Wednesday, with cabinet ministers introducing 16 bills four weeks before MLAs hope to break for the summer.
- Paramedics unable to revive Chinese student, inquest hears
- The two paramedics who responded to the near-drowning of a 17-year-old Chinese student at the Canada Games Aquatic Centre in Saint John in 2011 say they tried their best to resuscitate him, but they couldn't get his heart to beat.
- Duffy should resign over expense scandal, Tory MP says audio
- Conservative MP Mike Allen is calling for Senator Mike Duffy to resign amid the growing controversy over his expense scandal.
- Kent Homes in Bouctouche lands its largest contract
- Kent Homes in Bouctouche has landed the largest contract in the company's history.