Set Bouctouche as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 13, 15 at 6:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 6:38 PM
ESE 7 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 13, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Oct 13, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Rain at times heavy ending near midnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thundershower this evening. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this evening. Low 14.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 18. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late in the evening. Low plus 5.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Dennis Oland murder trial hears officer urged to lie about crime scene
- A retired Saint John Police Force officer says his supervisor suggested he lie on the stand about the Richard Oland murder scene and set up a clandestine meeting where he was encouraged by someone else to interfere with the investigation.
- Jesse Reynolds charged with manslaughter in Jessica Miller death
- Jesse Reynolds has been charged with manslaughter in connection with the death of 20-year-old Jessica Miller in July.
- GAS GURU Gas price up slightly but bigger jump for heating fuel
- CBC reporter Robert Jones says the price of gasoline is likely to remain largely unchanged this week and go up by perhaps three-tenths of a cent. But home heating fuel and diesel prices could see a three-cent jump when the Energy and Utilities Board sets the new price on Thursday.
- Swimming deer captured in photo in St. Andrews harbour
- Danielle Dion grabbed the perfect photo of a deer swimming in St. Andrews harbour, as it passed a boat named Buck Stops Here.
- Names of police involved in Michel Vienneau death can be made public
- A decision to keep the names of the Bathurst police officers involved in the January shooting death of Michel Vienneau confidential has been overturned by the New Brunswick Court of Appeal.