Set Bouctouche as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 3:00 AM AST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:53 AM
Sunset: 4:32 PM
W 19 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming west 20 early this evening. Low minus 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 6.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries|
-16° | -21°
3° | -6°
-11° | -20°
12° | -4°
-4° | -14°
25° | 7°
-7° | -7°
19° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Exclusive No seatbelt or bad weather policies in inmate transport video
- Two men who claim their backs were broken while in the custody of New Brunswick’s Sheriff Services are now suing the province.
- Drug plan for uninsured New Brunswickers unveiled
- The Alward government unveiled its long-awaited drug plan for uninsured New Brunswickers on Tuesday.
- N.S. girl loses access to breakthrough cystic fibrosis drug
- The health of a seven-year-old Middle Sackville, N.S., girl is beginning to decline after she had to stop taking a breakthrough drug that treats her cystic fibrosis because her parents can’t afford the medication.
- Pot-smoking Mountie Ron Francis charged with assault video
- A New Brunswick Mountie who made national headlines last month for publicly smoking medical marijuana while in uniform has been charged with assaulting a police officer.
- Saint John woman seeks cut in tax bill for 'slope failure' home
- A Saint John woman is challenging her tax bill, arguing her property is worthless because the steep bank underneath part of her home has become unstable.