Set Bouctouche as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:18 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
ENE 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Wed Apr 23, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this morning and early this afternoon. Rain beginning this afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near noon. High 12 except 7 along parts of the coast.
Rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches. Wind east 20 km/h becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low plus 2.
Rain changing to snow mixed with ice pellets late in the morning. Rainfall amount 10 to 15 mm. Snow and ice pellet amount 10 cm. Fog patches dissipating late in the morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 30 gusting to 50 late in the morning. Temperature steady near plus 2.
|Snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
10° | -2°
50° | 28°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- WorkSafeNB appeals process overhauled in proposed bill
- The Progressive Conservative government is moving to fix delays in how workers appeal decisions to Worksafe New Brunswick.
- Temporary foreign workers fill gaps, businesses says video
- Canada’s Temporary Foreign Worker Program has come under fire lately after a few companies abused the rules, but some people using the program in New Brunswick say it does more good than harm.
- Flood-ravaged roads creating problems for N.B. residents video
- Roads that are ripped up due to last weekend's flooding in parts of southern New Brunswick continue to inconvenience many residents, some of whom are still out of their homes.
- Exclusive Private information of dozens of New Brunswickers at risk video
- A laptop with a database containing the personal financial information, names, birth dates, social insurance numbers, and addresses of 92 people has been stolen, a CBC News investigation reveals.
- Families of autistic kids ‘uncomfortable’ in northern N.B. video
- Although autism awareness has increased in northern New Brunswick, it still has a long way to go, says a British expert who has a personal connection to the area.