Set Bouctouche as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 10:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 6:25 PM
SW 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clearing this evening. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low zero.
Mainly sunny. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h overnight. Low plus 4.
|Mainly sunny||Showers||Rain||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
18° | 14°
64° | 57°
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Ebola top of mind at New Brunswick universities
- Several post-secondary institutions in New Brunswick are popular choices for students from Africa and they aren’t taking any chances when it comes to the Ebola virus.
- Number of American tourists crossing N.B. border reaches all-time low
- About 112,000 U.S. tourists entered Canada through New Brunswick border crossings in July and August, the lowest number ever recorded, according to Statistics Canada.
- Plans for oil terminal on Chaleur Bay raise rail safety concerns
- A mayor in Quebec is calling for a moratorium on an oil terminal planned for Chaleur Bay, citing safety concerns, while a New Brunswick mayor says the project is safe and will bring much-needed jobs to the region.
- Canaport LNG faces charges for bird kill
- CBC News has learned that Canaport LNG faces three charges after an estimated 7,500 songbirds flew in to a gas flare at the Saint John plant last September.
- Shelley Rinehart named Liberal candidate in Saint John East video audio
- Saint John Deputy Mayor Shelley Rinehart will be the Liberal candidate in the Nov. 17 Saint John East byelection, Premier Brian Gallant said in a statement on Monday.