Set Burgeo as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 24, 14 at 10:30 AM NST
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 4:36 PM
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 24, 14 at 11:00 AM NST Mon Nov 24, 14 at 11:00 AM NST
Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High plus 4.
Cloudy. Rain beginning this evening. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this evening then becoming southwest 50 gusting to 70 before morning. Temperature rising to 10 by morning.
Rain changing to periods of drizzle in the morning and ending in the evening then partly cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 in the evening. Temperature steady near 11.
|Periods of drizzle or rain||Cloudy||Periods of rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
2° | 1°
36° | 34°
-1° | -2°
30° | 28°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Paramedic-goalie makes quite the save at Gander game
- The goalie for the Gander Flyers made a big save just before the team took on the Corner Brook Royals in Gander, N.L., on Sunday.
- No water in Pouch Cove this morning
- People in Pouch Cove woke up to no water coming out of their taps this morning, thanks to some wintry weather.
- New Philip Pynn sentencing hearing set for February
- A sentencing hearing on how much time Philip Pynn should serve for the shooting death of his friend Nick Winsor will be held in the New Year.
- Eastern Health sending breast cancer samples to U.S. lab
- The St. John's-based health authority rocked by a breast cancer testing scandal over the last decade is again sending tissue samples out-of-province, CBC News has learned.
- Population density focus of Happy City-sponsored St. John's meetings
- Local organizations are working together to discuss how to make St. John's a more densely populated city, but in a way that is beneficial for residents and businesses.