Set Burgeo as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 25, 14 at 7:30 AM NDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:49 AM
Sunset: 9:05 PM
SE 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 25, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT Fri Jul 25, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT
Showers ending this afternoon then cloudy. Amount 5 mm. Fog along the coast. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 19. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Clearing before morning. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. High 19.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 15°
66° | 59°
17° | 15°
63° | 59°
18° | 16°
64° | 61°
17° | 15°
63° | 59°
19° | 14°
66° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Power knocked out in St. John's neighbourhood
- A neighbourhood in the east end of St. John's lost power on Friday morning, with flashes seen at a nearby substation.
- New Muskrat Falls landslides show dam built in danger zone: opponents
- Opponents to the Muskrat Falls hydro-electric project in Labrador claim the dam is being built in a danger zone, citing recent landslides along the Churchill River just a few kilometres from the construction site.
- New No sign of missing men off Trout River, Cow Head
- RCMP divers have yet to find any sign of two men who have gone missing in waters at opposite ends of Gros Morne National Park.
- Nalcor strikes 3D survey deal for Flemish Pass Basin
- Nalcor Energy says it has reached an agreement with an exploration company to carry out oil surveys off the coast of St. John's.
- New WAM Picks: Battery BBQ, candlelight concerts and Lantern Fest
- A theraputic horse riding program, 709 Derby Girls match, and concerts from some of the province's talented musicians are featured on this week's list of must-attend events from WAM host Angela Antle.