Set Burgeo as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 11:30 AM NST
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 6:00 PM
ESE 30 km/h
Pressure: 99.7 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 11:00 AM NST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 11:00 AM NST
Rain at times heavy ending this afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain or drizzle. Fog. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind southeast 50 km/h gusting to 70. High 6.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain or drizzle changing to 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Fog dissipating this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 overnight. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 in the morning. High zero.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Wheels of justice in Labrador need to speed up to meet new standards audio
- Charges against a former Mountie accused of child luring have already been stayed because unreasonable delays.
- Updated Hazmat response teams remove outdated chlorine cylinders in St. John's
- Hazmat crews were assembled Saturday night, following a report of a potential chemical spill on Southside Road.
- Cod an option in face of looming shrimp cuts, says FFAW
- The head of the FFAW says inshore fish harvesters could start to look for options in a cod fishery as another cut to shrimp quotas looks likely.
- Video Retiring Fort McMurray fire chief still plagued by guilt video audio
- Darby Allen, the Fort McMurray fire chief credited with slaying one of Alberta's largest wildfires, is bidding farewell to his home and position.
- 'Consent is a very complex issue': Lawyer looks at Snelgrove sexual assault trial
- As protesters in St. John's rally against a jury's not guilty verdict in RNC Const. Doug Snelgrove's sexual assault trail, lawyer Allison Conway says legal consent and moral consent are two very different things.