Set Burgeo as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 26, 14 at 3:30 AM NST
Sunrise: 8:08 AM
Sunset: 4:34 PM
WSW 22 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 26, 14 at 1:56 AM NST Fri Dec 26, 14 at 1:56 AM NST
Rain ending overnight then partly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating before morning. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with 60 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 70 in the morning. Temperature falling to plus 1 in the afternoon.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 70. Low minus 1.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
0° | 0°
32° | 32°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Christmas weather breaks records in Atlantic Canada
- It felt more like spring than Christmas Day in the Atlantic provinces as temperature records were shattered and heavy rain pounded the region.
- Video Merry Christmas! Enjoy our virtual Newfoundland wood stove video
- Merry Christmas from all of us at CBC Newfoundland and Labrador!
- A Christmas morning view of Mortier, from the sky
- A drone operator captured a very snowy Mortier on the Burin Peninsula last year.
- Feature Just how holly jolly is Christmas?
- How many Canadian children sent wish lists to Santa? Who holds the record for the biggest Christmas lights show? And how many litres of eggnog will we chug at holiday parties this year? Find out the answers in our by-the-numbers look at the holiday season.
- Newfoundland Railway model displayed in St. John's home video
- There is a little piece of Newfoundland next to a Christmas tree in one St. John's home this year — and it's modelled after a piece of history.