Set Burgeo as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 26, 16 at 10:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 7:56 AM
Sunset: 6:13 PM
ENE 30 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 26, 16 at 4:00 PM NDT Wed Oct 26, 16 at 4:00 PM NDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. 40 percent chance of flurries over higher terrain. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 2.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries over higher terrain in the morning. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 5.
Clearing in the evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 1.
|Mainly cloudy||Sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Protesters occupying Muskrat Falls camp exit, despite some skepticism video
- Protesters who have been occupying the Muskrat Falls work camp have left after Indigenous leaders suggested they do so following a marathon meeting with Newfoundland and Labrador Premier Dwight Ball.
- Construction equipment suspected in carbon monoxide incident at St. John's airport
- An "issue" related to carbon monoxide hit the St. John's Airport on Wednesday, a spokesperson confirmed.
- New Mapping out Gander's WW II history
- The Town of Gander is rich with aviation and military history. Now, it's making it easier for people to find those local sites by mapping them out and building trails.
- IceCaps hope wins fill the seats in final season video
- The AHL hockey season is nearly two weeks old but Friday will be the first time the IceCaps play on home ice at Mile One Centre.
- You can fly, Wendy: 9-year-old becomes a pilot for a day in Gander video
- Wendy Dalton of Harbour Main tried out of her dream job of being a pilot at Gander Flight Training and took to the skies over Gander.