Dempster (Highway), YT
Set Dempster (Highway) as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Flurries. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 near midnight. Low minus 14.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind east 30 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 14. Cold wind chill minus 25 in the afternoon. Risk of frostbite.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 18. Cold wind chill minus 25. Risk of frostbite.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-9° | -18°
16° | -0°
-7° | -14°
19° | 7°
-10° | -19°
14° | -2°
-12° | -21°
10° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Marty McSorley praises Tootoo during Nunavut visit
- Compare the hockey statistics of Jordin Tootoo and Marty McSorley side by side and there's one that stands out from the rest: penalty minutes.
- Robert Service biography penned by great-granddaughter
- As a child, Charlotte Service-Longepe says she was always fascinated by her great-grandfather, but she had no idea how famous Robert Service was in the Yukon. She's written a new biography about the well-known bard in French.
- Dispensers at Yukon College, Dirty Northern pub
- A project to install pregnancy test dispensers in two women's washrooms has special significance for at least one Yukon mother.Jessica Fulmer has Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder and became pregnant herself as a 19-year-old student.
- Photos The Stanley Cup pleases fans in Kuujjuaq, Iqaluit
- NHL fans in Kuujjuaq, Que., and Iqaluit were treated to a visit from the Stanley Cup over the weekend.
- Aklavik keeping young people busy, out of court system
- The Northwest Territories may have some of the highest per-capital crime rates in the country, but one small community is defying the odds.