Dempster (Highway), YT
Set Dempster (Highway) as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 18, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT Sat May 18, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT
Cloudy. Snow beginning early this evening. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 9.
Snow ending in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 5.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening then partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Bell Mobility to appeal ruling in 911 lawsuit
- Bell Mobility says the company plans to appeal a Northwest Territories Supreme Court ruling that says the company is liable for charging 911 fees to customers that aren't receiving the service.
- Agnico-Eagle worker found alive after blizzard
- A worker missing from Agnico-Eagle's Meliadine camp near Rankin Inlet, Nunavut, was found alive late Thursday night, after weathering a potentially record-breaking blizzard.
- Sahtu board issues draft conditions for fracking project
- The Sahtu Land and Water Board has decided not to send a controversial drilling exploration project near Norman Wells, N.W.T., to an environmental assessment.
- Iqaluit man faces firearms charges
- David Kunuk, 41, has been charged with careless use of a firearm, improper use of a firearm and resisting arrest.
- RCMP crack down on road safety during long weekend
- RCMP across the north are using the Victoria Day long weekend as a time to remind people about road safety. It's part of a plan to make Canada's roads the safest in the world by 2015.