Set Rancheria as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 7:57 PM PST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 7:57 PM PST
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 22. Cold wind chill minus 32 overnight. Risk of frostbite.
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of light snow late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 12. Cold wind chill minus 29 in the morning. Risk of frostbite.
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of light snow in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 13.
|Chance of light snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-17° | -20°
1° | -4°
-15° | -22°
5° | -8°
-15° | -19°
5° | -2°
-16° | -21°
3° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- N.W.T. stops issuing remaining Bathurst caribou tags
- The N.W.T. minister of environment, Michael Miltenberger, says the territorial government wants to set up a no-hunting zone around the Bathurst caribou herd's core.
- Analysis Peel land use case, Bill S-6 dominate Yukon's fall legislature sitting
- CBC Yukon's Nancy Thomson takes a look at the issues that dominated debates this fall in the territorial legislature.
- Yellowknife RCMP treating John Wifladt's death as a homicide
- Yellowknife RCMP confirmed Friday they are treating the death of John Wifladt as a homicide.
- Ottawa trafficking ring allegedly mailed drugs to Nunavut video
- An 84-year-old Ottawa woman is among 10 facing charges in a suspected drug trafficking operation that used Canada Post to mail marijuana to northern communities.
- Donovan McGlaughlin, Yukon man with no birth certificate, fights for citizenship
- A 60-year-old Dawson City, Yukon, man whose birth was never registered says he has spent years trying to get recognized by the Canadian government.