Set Rancheria as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM PST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 4:00 PM PST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 7.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind west 20 km/h. High minus 5.
Periods of snow ending near midnight then cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low minus 17.
|Periods of snow||Flurries||Snow||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries|
-12° | -12°
10° | 10°
-23° | -25°
-9° | -13°
-26° | -28°
-15° | -18°
-25° | -28°
-13° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Video Yellowknife speedskating club celebrates 35 years video
- The Yellowknife Speed Skating Club is marking a milestone, celebrating its 35th year at the same time that one of its alumni is off to the Winter Olympics.
- Potentially damaging Jackpine oilsands mine expansion OK'd by Ottawa
- Shell Canada's Jackpine oilsands mine expansion plan has received the go-ahead from Ottawa, despite the environment minister's view that it's "likely to cause significant adverse environmental effects."
- Salvation Army donations on track in Whitehorse
- Donations at The Salvation Army in Whitehorse are up this year, and that's largely thanks to its kettle campaign.
- Ross River bridge granted a temporary reprieve
- The Yukon government is putting the demolition of the suspension bridge at Ross River on hold to get a second opinion on the health of the historic structure.
- RCMP raid Yellowknife drug dens
- N.W.T. RCMP say they executed search warrants on several "drug dens" in Yellowknife Friday morning.