Set Rancheria as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 30, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT Sun Aug 30, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 11.
Showers. Low plus 4.
Showers. High 9.
|Showers||Snow or rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Obama in Alaska: U.S. president to see effects of global warming first-hand
- Global warming is carving measurable changes into Alaska, and U.S. President Barack Obama is about to see it. On his historic visit Monday, he will see the damage caused by climate change that has been evident to scientists for years.
- Yukon government holds hunting workshop as moose season nears
- As Yukon hunters head out on the land this fall looking to harvest a moose, the territorial government held a workshop this weekend.
- Sharon Shorty is storyteller in residence at Vancouver library
- A Yukoner has finished her first month as the Aborignal Storyteller in Residence at the Vancouver Public Library.
- Obama to address climate change in historic visit to Alaska
- With melting glaciers and rising seas as his backdrop, President Barack Obama will visit Alaska in the upcoming week to press for urgent global action to combat climate change, even as he carefully calibrates his message in a state heavily dependent on oil.
- The week that was in the North: 5 stories not to miss
- This week: Freaky fish, a Beaver Creek couple save a local landmark, the N.W.T.'s fungi fortune, and what's the Cree word for "butter churn"?