Set Saint-Michel-des-Saints as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 01, 14 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 8:28 PM
SW 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 01, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Fri Aug 01, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers with risk of a thunderstorm. High 23. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening with risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches dissipating early in the morning. High 24.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Sunny||Sunny|
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
25° | 11°
77° | 52°
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Aux Vivres chef badly injured after getting arm stuck in grinder
- A man is in serious condition after his arm got caught in what Urgences-Santé is describing as a grinder at Montreal vegan restaurant, Aux Vivres.
- Genie Army lands in Montreal to cheer on Eugenie Bouchard audio
- A group of diehard Eugenie Bouchard fans have come all the way from Australia to cheer on Montreal’s hometown tennis hero as she fights for the Rogers Cup starting this weekend.
- Osheaga 2014: CBC's top picks for acts you don't want to miss video
- Our CBC arts reporters and producers have scoured the lineup and found their favourite acts performing at this year's Osheage Music and Arts Festival. Check out their picks.
- New Ebola outbreak: Canada issues West Africa travel warning
- Canada on Friday joined a list of countries warning about the Ebola virus and travel to West Africa while the head of the World Health Organization issued a dire warning, saying the outbreak could be "catastrophic” if the virus is not contained.
- Video Raising funds for St-Henri youth centre video
- Residents and business owners in Little Burgundy and St-Henri have joined forces to raise money for La Maison des Jeunes youth centre.