Set Saint-Michel-des-Saints as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 11, 13 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 4:08 PM
WSW 19 km/h
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 11, 13 at 11:30 AM EST Wed Dec 11, 13 at 11:30 AM EST
Flurries. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 10.
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 24.
Increasing cloudiness. A few flurries beginning in the afternoon. High minus 13.
|A few flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-16° | -19°
3° | -2°
-15° | -26°
5° | -15°
-12° | -17°
10° | 1°
-12° | -18°
10° | -0°
-13° | -21°
9° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Phone scam almost costs Montreal man $1,248
- A Montreal man who came very close to falling victim to a phone scam says he’s embarrassed, but coming forward — so he can warn others about it.
- Updated Canada Post to phase out urban home mail delivery video
- Canada Post is phasing out door-to-door delivery of regular mail to urban residents and increasing the cost of stamps in a major move to try to reduce significant, regular losses.
- Quebec doctor accused of botching circumcisions
- A Quebec doctor could be prohibited from performing circumcisions after a complaint was filed alleging that he performed more than 30 procedures resulting in complications that required further surgery to repair.
- Charbonneau commission adjourns until mid-January
- Public hearings in the Quebec corruption inquiry have been adjourned until January after three months of fall session testimony.
- Kirkland man dies in morning house fire
- A man has died in hospital after a fire early this morning at a house in Kirkland and Montreal police say arson squad will investigate.