Set Saint-Michel-des-Saints as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 23, 16 at 6:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 5:26 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
NW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 23, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Sat Jul 23, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 10.
Sunny. High 24. Humidex 26. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Low 16.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Mother of homicide victim Ali Husain Jean recalls last moments, forgives killer video
- On Dominique Narcisse's 46th birthday the mother of five cooked a big meal and waited for her son to arrive. But he never did. He was shot in his apartment and became the first homicide victim of 2014.
- Paralympic cyclist has both bikes stolen in Quebec City before going to Rio
- Paralympic cyclist Marie-Ève Croteau had her two race bikes stolen earlier this week at her condo in the Charlesbourg area of Quebec City.
- Renata Hornstein, art philanthropist, has passed away
- Renata Hornstein, a long-time Montreal philanthropist, has died a mere three months after her late husband Michal Hornstein.
- St-Leonard boy falls from second floor of duplex
- A 5-year-old boy was rushed to the hospital after falling from the second floor of a duplex in St-Leonard Saturday afternoon.
- Downpour causes flooding in areas of Montreal
- Heavy rain that began early Saturday afternoon caused flooding in some areas of Montreal.