Set Saint-Michel-des-Saints as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 10:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 7:03 PM
WNW 1 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clearing this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low minus 4.
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 13. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low 6.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
20° | 16°
68° | 61°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
17° | 3°
63° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Scotland independence results give 'No' side early lead video
- The first results in Scotland's independence referendum are being announced, with the No side of the campaign taking an early lead.
- Couple rushing Chihuahua to vet get $258 speeding ticket
- A Quebec couple issued a $258 speeding ticket over the weekend intends to contest the ticket because they were rushing their dying Chihuahua to the veterinarian’s office.
- City of Montreal files complaint against police
- After taking on firefighters at the labour relations board, the city of Montreal has now filed a complaint against police.
- Quebec observers react to Scottish referendum vote
- Parti Québécois MNA Martine Ouellet paid her own way to Scotland to observe today’s vote on independence with an eye on drawing lessons for the sovereignty movement in Quebec.
- New Staying afloat at POP Montreal
- Does DIY pay off? Montreal arts reporter Jeanette Kelly checks in with people from the POP Montreal community about making money as an indie artist.