Set Saint-Michel-des-Saints as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 25, 16 at 11:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:11 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
W 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 25, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed May 25, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Low 6.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 23. UV index 8 or very high.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning near midnight. Low 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Sick days for municipal workers climb under Coderre administration
- Despite efforts to cut down on sick days at the City of Montreal, absenteeism due to illness is on the rise again this year, according to documents obtained by Radio-Canada.
- CBC Investigates Hidden camera reveals ABA therapist interacting 'roughly' with autistic 4-year-old boy video
- When Jennifer noticed her four-year-old son Adam acting strangely after an at-home therapy session to treat his autism last September, she asked her husband to install a hidden camera. What they witnessed on video left them shaken and unsure where to turn for help.
- Bank of Montreal to cut about 1,850 positions in bid to trim costs
- The Bank of Montreal said Wednesday it is cutting about 1,850 positions from its workforce as consumers shift more of their banking online and technological advancements allow it to digitize some of its operations.
- Montreal won't fight to renew calèche moratorium, Coderre says
- Effective immediately, Montreal's horse-drawn calèches are allowed out on the streets again, after a Quebec Superior Court justice granted a nine-day injunction against the City of Montreal's year-long ban on the industry.
- Court reveals small town mayor sexually assaulted secretary
- A Superior Court judge has accepted to lift the publication ban on the identity of the woman Baie-Trinité mayor sexually assaulted in 2011. Caroline Lamarre's lawyer says that has left her out of a job, since the municipality refuses to ban him from town hall.