Set Saint-Michel-des-Saints as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -27
Feels like: -17
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 4:51 PM
WNW 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Increasing cloudiness. Wind becoming north 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 30 this morning.
Mainly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 20.
Clearing early in the morning. High minus 7.
-7° | -18°
19° | -0°
-7° | -7°
19° | 19°
-13° | -21°
9° | -6°
-18° | -26°
-0° | -15°
-17° | -28°
1° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Daybreak Montreal uncovers tape of private conversation between Brian Mulroney and Ronald Reagan audio
- CBC Montreal’s Daybreak has uncovered a long-forgotten tape containing a private conversation between former Canadian PM Brian Mulroney and former US Presudent Ronald Reagan.
- Driver left Côte-des-Neiges hit-and-run scene due to misunderstanding, say police
- Montreal police say the suspect in a hit-and-run in Côte-des-Neiges Monday morning did not flee the scene, but left because of a misunderstanding. Officers say the woman spoke neither French nor English, and did not realize she had to stay with police.
- Australian Open: Eugenie Bouchard ousted by Maria Sharapova video
- Canada's Eugenie Bouchard couldn’t find her groove Tuesday at the Australian Open, dropping her quarter-final match to Russian Maria Sharapova, who advanced with a comfortable 6-3, 6-2 victory.
- Justice system in northern Quebec “deficient”, says Quebec Bar
- The Quebec Bar Association says the justice system in northern Quebec is failing in almost every way.
- Angela Orosz, Auschwitz-born Montrealer, returns to Poland for liberation anniversary video
- Angela Orosz was born in Auschwitz in the dying days of the Second World War. She's returning for the first time to the death camp that claimed the lives of her father and other family members.