Set Saint-Michel-des-Saints as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:15 AM
Sunset: 7:36 PM
SSE 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 17.
Showers. Risk of thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 24. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few showers ending late in the evening then clearing. Low 12.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
26° | 18°
79° | 64°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Eugenie Bouchard succumbs to Makarova, heat at U.S. Open video
- Appearing worn down by the sweltering conditions in New York, Canada's Eugenie Bouchard lost to Ekaterina Makarova 7-6 (2), 6-4 in the fourth round of the U.S. Open on Monday.
- Collège de Saint-Ambroise in Jonquière bans homework for a year
- An elementary school in the province's Saguenay region has decided to ban homework in all classes from Grade 1 to Grade 6.
- Gabriel Dion and Saint-Sulpice bar owner make amends
- Montreal student Gabriel Dion and Saint-Sulpice bar owner Maurice Bourassa have made amends after Dion was kicked out of the bar for a steamy encounter with another man.
- New video game Kôna puts northern Quebec in spotlight video
- Set in the barren, wintry landscape of northern Quebec in the 1970s, the survival-adventure game involves the local Cree community and a mine built on sacred land.
- D.A.D.'s Bagels owner Kashmir Randhawa heartbroken over closure video
- When a Dollarama opened next door to D.A.D.'s Bagels a few years ago, Kashmir Singh knew his days were numbered.