Set Escoumins as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Periods of snow ending this evening then mainly cloudy. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 7.
Cloudy. Snow and blowing snow beginning near midnight. Amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming northeast 30 gusting to 50 in the evening. Low minus 16.
|Mainly cloudy||Periods of snow||Sunny||Snow||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow|
-7° | -18°
19° | -0°
-2° | -9°
28° | 16°
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
-10° | -17°
14° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Steele-Morin charged in court, as police look for a second suspect
- Philippe Steele-Morin, 30, appeared in a Montreal courtroom Monday afternoon and was charged with the murder of Tricia Boisvert.
- Lac-Mégantic mayor lobbies Washington for more rail safety video
- A coalition of cross-border municipal officials that includes Lac-Mégantic Mayor Colette Roy-Laroche is in Washington, D.C., to discuss the train crash that killed 47 people in the Quebec town last summer. She said her town's tragedy must not be in vain.
- Raymond Ellis killers sentenced to 14 and 15 years
- The two last men to be convicted in the death of Raymond Ellis — a Montreal entrepreneur and former Dawson student killed in a nightclub in 2005 in a case of mistaken identity — were sentenced at the Montreal courthouse Tuesday.
- Quebec's debt 'worryingly high,' report says
- Relative to the size of its economy, Quebec is the most indebted province in Canada by a wide margin, according to a report released Tuesday by the Fraser Institute.
- Montreal celebrates 191st St. Patrick's Day parade Sunday
- Montreal’s 191st annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade will inch its way down downtown Montreal’s main drag this Sunday.