Set Escoumins as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low 7.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. High 12. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near 13.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 10°
61° | 50°
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Royal Vic ER more accessible during football games video
- Starting this Sunday, Montrealers who have an emergency and are trying to get to the Royal Victoria Hospital’s emergency room in their own vehicle will now be allowed to go through police barriers.
- Man’s body found in car in Hochelaga—Maisonneuve
- Montreal police are investigating after a body was found in a car in Hochelaga—Maisonneuve.
- Luka Magnotta trial's full jury selected
- A full jury has been selected for the trial of Luka Magnotta after four new jurors were added today.
- Quebec provincial police bring in hiring freeze
- The Sûreté du Québec is putting a freeze on hiring for the foreseeable future in response to government belt-tightening, according to information Radio-Canada has obtained.
- New 100,000 litres of diesel spilled in Magdalen Islands
- Hydro-Québec estimates that 100,000 litres of diesel were spilled near the Cap-aux-Meules harbour, in the Magdalen Islands, because of a pipeline leak, discovered last Saturday.