Set Escoumins as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 2.
Sunny. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the morning. High 12. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 4.
|Sunny||Sunny||Showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
12° | 9°
54° | 48°
10° | 9°
50° | 48°
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Luka Magnotta trial: Jun Lin's boyfriend testifies
- Jun Lin’s family had been pressuring him to marry a woman, and he broke up with his boyfriend only weeks before Lin was killed, a Montreal court heard today at the Luka Magnotta murder trial.
- Updated Jean-Philippe Auclair's death 'devastating' for freestyle ski community
- Members of the Canadian skiing community say they are "deeply saddened" by the death of Quebec freestyle skier Jean-Philippe Auclair.
- Teenage cyclist dies after being hit by car
- A 15-year-old boy has died after being hit by a car in Rivières-des-Prairies on Monday evening.
- World Cup turf concerns prompt lawsuit from women's soccer coalition
- A coalition of elite female players from around the world filed a lawsuit on Wednesday challenging FIFA’s decision to play the 2015 women’s World Cup on artificial turf.
- One person arrested after suspicious death in Saint-Jérôme
- Sûreté du Québec investigators are at the scene of a suspicious death on the corner of Saint-Georges and Saint-Janvier in Saint-Jérôme.