Set Murdochville as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Light snow. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late this afternoon. High plus 3.
Mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 9.
Clearing late in the morning. High minus 4.
-2° | -13°
28° | 9°
4° | -8°
39° | 18°
-2° | -3°
28° | 27°
-2° | -14°
28° | 7°
0° | -12°
32° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Mont Tremblant police search for woman following racist incident
- A Montrealer of Israeli origin and his children were waiting for a ski lift when a woman began to attack him verbally, Mont Tremblant police said.
- Special Report West Island homelessness a growing concern video
- Some West Islanders who have struggled with homelessness are joining community organizations in sounding the alarm over what they see as a serious problem.
- St-Hyacinthe construction accident leaves 1 injured
- A construction worker was hurt in an accident while dismantling an overpass on Highway 20 near St-Hyacinthe.
- Lester B. Pearson school board launches major review
- The Lester B. Pearson School Board council has voted to embark on what's known as a "major school change" consultation process to address a budget shortfall.
- Montreal weather: Partly cloudy and just above zero
- It's expected to clear this morning with westerly winds of 20 km/h and a high of 2 C. Tonight's low is -9 C.