Set Murdochville as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A mix of sun and cloud
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 11, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Thu Feb 11, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High minus 7.
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning near midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 17.
Periods of light snow ending near noon then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the afternoon. High minus 14.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Snow or rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Australian firefighters to boycott Montreal police and fire games
- Thousands of Australian firefighters will boycott the annual World Police and Fire Games in Montreal next year given an ongoing dispute between the city and its firefighters over pension reform.
- Montreal-based group presents petition to make genocide studies compulsory in Quebec
- Heidi Berger, creator of the Foundation for the Compulsory Study of Genocide in Schools, says most students graduate from high school with little knowledge of genocide.
- Plastic bag industry moves to prevent Brossard ban
- The Canadian Plastic Bags Association is taking legal action to stop the City of Brossard from proceeding with a total ban on plastic shopping bags this fall.
- Quebec parents in for 'ugly surprise' at tax time with bill for increased daycare fees
- Many Quebec parents are unprepared for the big bill they'll get at tax time, once they calculate what they owe the government in increased daycare fees that went into effect in April 2015.
- Montreal's children's hospitals: tips for parents considering heading to the ER
- Montreal's two children's hospitals have been jammed with patients recently and are urging anyone with mild flu symptoms to stay home. Here are some tips for parents thinking about heading to the ER.