Set Murdochville as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 21, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Aug 21, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 21. UV index 7 or high.
Clearing in the evening. Low 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
26° | 8°
79° | 46°
27° | 12°
81° | 54°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
21° | 15°
70° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Lac-Mégantic train disaster: engineer's emergency calls released video
- Phone conversations between train engineer Tom Harding and a dispatcher from the night of the deadly rail disaster in Lac-Mégantic last year show that the engineer was initially unaware that it was his train that was responsible for the town being on fire.
- Guy Turcotte, child killer, asks for conditional release
- Guy Turcotte, the man convicted of stabbing his two children to death in 2009, is asking for conditional release from a Quebec detention centre pending his second murder trial.
- Quebec pension reform talks a 'farce,' union leaders say
- An umbrella group representing Quebec firefighters says the province’s proposed pension reform legislation, Bill 3, is a ‘draconian’ response to normal fluctuations in returns on pension funds.
- Lucien Bouchard says 'wounds' remain with Brian Mulroney
- Speaking to reporters after a screening of a new documentary on his political career, the founder of the Bloc Québécois, Lucien Bouchard, said the party was only supposed to be a 'one-shot' deal.
- Viau St. gets reserved bike-bus-taxi lane in pilot project
- A new reserved bike-bus-taxi lane on a stretch of Viau Street is the city's latest effort to untangle some of Montreal’s biggest traffic snarls.