Set Murdochville as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Snow mixed with ice pellets
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 04, 13 at 3:45 PM EST Wed Dec 04, 13 at 3:45 PM EST
Snow ending early this evening then mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon then snow mixed with ice pellets. High minus 3.
Snow mixed with ice pellets changing to rain or drizzle overnight. Risk of freezing rain in the evening and after midnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to plus 3 by morning.
|Snow mixed with ice pellets||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow|
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Video Ken Pereira testifies at the Quebec corruption commission video
- Testimony at the Quebec corruption commission in recent weeks has brought staggering new revelations about the penetration of organized crime into Quebec’s largest union.
- STM to close Metro's yellow line for 25 weekends in 2014
- The Société de Transport de Montréal says it will close the Metro's yellow line for 25 weeks in the spring and fall of 2014 for repairs to the concrete on the roof of the tunnel between Montreal and Longueuil.
- Phyllis Lambert steps down as chair of Canadian Centre for Architecture
- Respected Montreal architect Phyllis Lambert is stepping down from her position as chairwoman of the Canadian Centre for Architecture, an organization she founded almost 35 years ago.
- CBC charity drive live from the Montreal Fine Arts museum
- CBC personalities, and some other famous faces, will be on site at the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts for a special day of live broadcasts to support our 2013 Christmas Sing-In Charity Drive recipient, Project PAL.
- Recap Canadiens earn wild shootout win over Devils video
- David Desharnais scored the tying goal with 37 seconds left in the third period and added a goal in the shootout and the Montreal Canadiens rallied for a 4-3 victory over the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday.