Maple Plains, PE
Set Maple Plains as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 08, 13 at 10:00 AM AST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 4:28 PM
NW 20 km/h
Chance of flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 08, 13 at 5:00 AM AST Sun Dec 08, 13 at 5:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along parts of the coast this morning. High minus 4.
A few flurries ending before morning then partly cloudy. Local amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 7.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then periods of snow beginning early in the evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 30 gusting to 50 late in the afternoon. High minus 3.
|Periods of snow||Showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
-7° | -8°
19° | 18°
-8° | -10°
18° | 14°
-10° | -14°
14° | 7°
-11° | -15°
12° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- New Crumbling Summerside, P.E.I., drug house to be bulldozed
- A crumbling house in Summerside, used as a drug hangout for young Islanders that has also brought pests into the neighbourhood, will soon be bulldozed.
- New Rocky Jones, civil rights activist, honoured
- One of Nova Scotia's best-known civil rights activists is being recognized Tuesday by the province's human rights commission.
- New Pictou County gets $2.75M for infrastructure projects
- The Nova Scotia and federal governments will spend $2.75 million on three infrastructure projects in the province's Pictou County.
- P.E.I. to provide land for skate park in Souris
- P.E.I.'s Transportation Minister Robert Vessey says the province will provide land to help build a skate park in Souris.
- Secret tax on low income earners, says taxpayers group
- The Canadian Taxpayers Federation says P.E.I. Finance Minister Wes Sheridan is imposing a secret tax on Islanders, simply by not indexing tax brackets to inflation.