Maple Plains, PE
Set Maple Plains as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 21, 17 at 6:00 AM AST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 5:48 PM
NNW 2 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 21, 17 at 5:00 AM AST Tue Feb 21, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 3.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low minus 10.
Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High plus 3.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain or snow||Snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- New 5 of the most popular cosmetic procedures on P.E.I.
- There are a handful of medi-spas on P.E.I. that now cater to women — and yes, most of the clients are women — most of whom are looking for procedures to help them look younger. We decided to take a look at what "work" Islanders are getting done.
- 'I remain true to the building': P.E.I. stonemason taking home heritage award video
- Joachim da Fonseca is passionate about the trowel trades, and now the P.E.I. stonemason is being recognized with a City of Charlottetown Heritage Award for his work.
- Nice try, says P.E.I. to N.B. over controversial new slogan
- P.E.I. politicians defend the Island's right to claim the province is 'where it all began,' despite New Brunswick's boast in a slogan.
- Rally held in Charlottetown to fight for rural issues
- A large crowd turned out on a cold Monday afternoon in Charlottetown to show support for rural issues and send a message to the provincial government that more attention needs to be paid to rural P.E.I.
- P.E.I.'s Mark Arendz reflects on world championship success
- P.E.I.’s Mark Arendz walked away from this year’s World Para Nordic Skiing Championships in Finsterau, Germany, with a handful of medals, including two gold.