Maple Plains, PE
Set Maple Plains as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 12:00 PM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 7:54 PM
NNE 6 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating early this afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 21. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle or showers. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low 16.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the evening. High 22.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain|
22° | 18°
72° | 64°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
21° | 17°
70° | 63°
17° | 12°
63° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- 2 kids in car of man arrested for impaired driving
- A 39-year-old man arrested for impaired driving in Wellington Sunday night had two children under 10 in the back seat of his car, say Prince District RCMP.
- Car strikes house after driver loses control on curve
- A car struck a house Sunday night after the driver lost control going around a curve in Mount Herbert, say Queens District RCMP.
- Shania Twain on P.E.I. concert: 'I just feel at home here' video
- More than 22,000 people packed into the event grounds in Charlottetown last night to see one of the world's biggest country music stars.
- Halibut-tracking test hopes to prove quota increase needed
- The Island’s week-long halibut fishing season kicks off on Sunday, but this year the fishermen are tracking the fish and trying to prove that Ottawa should increase their quota.
- Moncton RCMP fund gets boost from Confederation Bridge fundraiser
- Many people heading home from the Shania Twain concert opened up their wallets to volunteers collecting donations to help the families of the fallen RCMP officers in Moncton.