Maple Plains, PE
Set Maple Plains as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 29, 15 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:28 AM
Sunset: 8:55 PM
NNE 12 km/h
Periods of drizzle
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 29, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri May 29, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of drizzle or showers early this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this morning. High 15 except 10 along parts of the coast. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Low 10.
Mainly sunny. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High 25.
|Mainly sunny||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- New Order of Canada eastern imbalance targeted
- Rideau Hall hopes to correct an imbalance in the number of Order of Canada members in eastern and western parts of the country.
- Video Dress code loosened at Stonepark video
- Stonepark Intermediate School has loosened its dress code, says principal Norman Beck.
- FORECAST Wet start but clearing: Peter Coade's weather forecast
- Overnight showers could continue into early morning Friday, but there will be a clearing trend.
- Exclusive Nurse suspended after talking to media
- A nurse who works at Charlottetown's Prince Edward Home has been suspended from her job after she spoke to the CBC.
- Loblaws recalling several President's Choice hummus products
- Loblaw Companies Ltd. is expanding a recall earlier this week pertaining to President's Choice hummus, products which may contain the toxin produced by staphylococcus bacteria, and should not be eaten.