Maple Plains, PE
Set Maple Plains as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 6:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
N 15 km/h
Periods of snow or rain
A few rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Periods of snow changing to rain late this evening. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches overnight. Low plus 1.
Rain showers or flurries. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High plus 3.
A few rain showers or flurries ending late in the evening then mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning before morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 1.
|A few rain showers or flurries||Periods of snow or rain||Periods of snow or rain||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Stratford-Kinlock ballot error being investigated
- Election ballots with errors had to be replaced at advance polls in District 6 Stratford-Kinlock on Saturday in Prince Edward Island.
- Co-op Atlantic voting to sell Sobeys its gas and grocery assets
- Co-op Atlantic is considering selling its grocery and gas assets to Sobeys in order to keep the business afloat.
- Tignish crash kills one man, speed and alcohol suspected
- Prince District RCMP say alcohol and speed appear to have played a role in a fatal accident in Tignish early Saturday morning.
- Heinz Sweet Potato and Beef baby food recalled over spoilage concerns
- Heinz Canada is recalling another batch of baby food over seal problems on its glass jars.
- Advance polls open for Prince Edward Island election
- Prince Edward Island's election is still more than a week away but some votes will be cast this weekend.