Maple Plains, PE
Set Maple Plains as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 7:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:25 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clear. Low minus 4 except minus 10 in low lying areas.
Sunny. High 6. UV index 5 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low minus 2.
|Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
8° | 4°
46° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Oil leak at South Rustico school creates cleanup woes
- An oil leak at École St-Augustin in South Rustico three weeks ago is causing cleanup problems for the P.E.I. French Language School Board.
- Analysis Island Prosperity Strategy: Where the jobs are
- A five-year plan to create a new, more wealthy, economy on P.E.I. does not appear to have created jobs where the government hoped to.
- Updated The Big Melt video
- A full week of spring-like weather has had a big impact on the snow in Charlottetown.
- Cornwall resident battles to save bus
- A Cornwall, P.E.I. woman has put together a survey on bus use in the town, collected results from 90 residents, and delivered the surveys to council.
- Island Prosperity Strategy fails to move wages
- An ambitious plan by the P.E.I. government to rebuild the Island economy has failed, says the Opposition, not meeting the targets it set in 2009.