Maple Plains, PE
Set Maple Plains as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 25, 15 at 12:00 AM AST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 4:34 PM
WNW 14 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 24, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Tue Nov 24, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 3.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h. High minus 1.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming southwest 20 before morning. Temperature steady near minus 1.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Canada Post's new community mailboxes frozen shut on P.E.I. video
- Some P.E.I. residents woke up Tuesday morning to find their new community mailboxes frozen shut, because Canada Post wasn't able to weatherproof them all before temperatures plunged below zero.
- P.E.I. Green Party leader seeks answers on Tryon River protection video
- Green Party leader Peter Bevan-Baker says he wants to know why more wasn't done to protect the Tryon River from silt runoff after Monday's heavy rain.
- P.E.I. student enrolment down for English Language School Board
- Enrolment numbers released Tuesday by the P.E.I. government are down for the English Language School Board.
- Wade MacLauchlan, P.E.I. premier, agrees with delayed refugee plan
- P.E.I. Premier Wade MacLauchlan says he agrees with the federal government's decision to delay the arrival of some of the Syrian refugees Canada has promised to take in.
- Charlottetown fire chief reminds residents of winter fire safety
- As temperatures drop, the risk of house fires goes up, so Charlottetown's fire chief says now is the time to think fire prevention.