Maple Plains, PE
Set Maple Plains as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 12, 16 at 4:00 AM AST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 5:34 PM
NW 8 km/h
A few flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 11, 16 at 4:00 PM AST Thu Feb 11, 16 at 4:00 PM AST
A few flurries ending overnight then mainly cloudy. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h near midnight. Low minus 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 10.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 20 except minus 25 in low lying areas.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Flurries||Sunny||Cloudy||Periods of rain or snow|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- More Islanders turning to collaborative approach for divorce
- A growing number of lawyers, mental health professionals and financial professionals on P.E.I. are working with Islanders to find an alternative approach to divorce through collaborative practice
- Anne of Green Gables: 5 reasons her story is still relevant today
- P.E.I.'s most famous redhead will be back on TV screens next week, when YTV's new adaptation of Anne of Green Gables premiers.
- Video Compass February 11, 2016 video
- CBC TV News, weather and sports from P.E.I.
- Syrian refugees to P.E.I. settling in well, says newcomers group
- Syrian refugees families arriving on the Island are settling in well, say officials with the PEI Association for Newcomers to Canada.
- Your P.E.I.: Birds liven up winter on the Island
- From eagles to woodpeckers, your best bird photos from across the Island this winter.