Maple Plains, PE
Set Maple Plains as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 8:00 PM AST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 5:56 PM
SW 9 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 22. Cold wind chill minus 27 overnight.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 8. Cold wind chill minus 27 in the morning.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 18.
|Sunny||Sunny||Flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
-4° | -9°
25° | 16°
-8° | -15°
18° | 5°
2° | -10°
36° | 14°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- New Wade MacLauchlan seeking Liberal nomination in York-Oyster Bed
- Premier Wade MacLauchlan announced Friday evening that he will seek the Liberal nomination in District 9, York-Oyster Bed.
- New Feminine products for needy goal of 28-day campaign video
- A 28-day campaign to collect feminine hygiene products for the shelves of P.E.I. food banks will launch Saturday.
- Alleged threats against P.E.I. premier lead to charges video
- A man will be kept in custody following a court appearance Friday morning in Charlotteown on charges of threatening the life of Premier Wade MacLauchlan.
- CHART Snowfall in Charlottetown, 2013-15
- The amount of snow that fell in Charlottetown last winter has passed into legend, but now this year is turning out to be worse.
- New Souris dialysis unit set to open mid-March
- A new $300,000 dialysis unit will be installed at the Souris Hospital by mid-March, says Health and Wellness Minister Doug Currie.