Maple Plains, PE
Set Maple Plains as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 23, 13 at 6:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 5:33 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
S 13 km/h
Chance of showers or drizzle
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu May 23, 13 at 4:00 PM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers or drizzle overnight. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 14.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Periods of rain beginning early in the afternoon. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Periods of rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 20 overnight. Low 10.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
15° | 10°
59° | 50°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- new 'Mistaken' Duffy asked Senate committee how much he owed
- Letters between Senator Mike Duffy and Senator David Tkachuk, head of the committee looking into his expenses, reveal that Duffy was at times an active participant in the Senate investigation.
- Atlantic hurricane season forecast to be busy
- The U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration is predicting is busier than average Atlantic hurricane season with up to 20 named storms, including as many as six major hurricanes.
- updated How was the Mike Duffy report 'whitewashed?' video
- Opposition parties pushed the government on Thursday to answer questions about the "whitewashed" Duffy report while the RCMP is also seeking more information from the Senate as part of its review of questionable expenses.
- Too many bused to school on P.E.I.: report
- Not enough children on P.E.I. are walking or biking to school, says the 2013 Active Healthy Canada report, and that could be contributing to poor health.
- opinion Ron MacLean: Brad Richards deserved better from Tortorella
- Scratching Brad Richards for Game 4 may make sense given his recent struggles, but what bothers Hockey Night in Canada's Ron MacLean about the move is the lack of respect shown by Rangers coach John Tortorella for Richards's past contributions.