Maple Plains, PE
Set Maple Plains as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 25, 15 at 10:00 PM AST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 5:07 PM
W 24 km/h
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 8:19 PM AST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 8:19 PM AST
A few flurries ending late this evening then partly cloudy. Local amount 2 cm. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 15. Cold wind chill minus 25 overnight.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 12. Cold wind chill minus 26 in the morning.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 before morning. Low minus 14.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of snow||Flurries||Sunny||Cloudy||Flurries|
0° | -1°
32° | 30°
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-6° | -7°
21° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Nova Scotia to bear the brunt of Tuesday storm
- An intense low-pressure weather system is expected to wind its way across the Maritimes Tuesday.
- Bonshaw area power outage resolved
- A power outage in the Bonshaw area that left about 2,500 people without electricity has been fixed.
- Atlantic Fitness East teaching pre-teens home safety skills
- Some pre-teen kids in P.E.I. are learning about how to stay safe while they are home alone.
- Messy Maritime weather leaves people without power
- The messy weather in the Maritimes left people without power and kept emergency crews busy.
- Analysis Federal election 2015: Polls signal a long and grinding road video
- If your MP seems a little downcast as she trudges back to Ottawa for the return of the House Monday, show a little sympathy. Just when all the parties are hoping for a breakthrough, the polls are bad news for everyone.