Maple Plains, PE
Set Maple Plains as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 27, 14 at 10:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 4:34 PM
WNW 19 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 27, 14 at 11:00 AM AST Sat Dec 27, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly sunny. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 4.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 4.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the morning then changing to periods of rain late in the morning and ending in the evening. Risk of freezing rain late in the morning and early afternoon. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then becoming west 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High plus 3.
|Periods of rain or snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -4°
27° | 25°
-9° | -9°
16° | 16°
-9° | -12°
16° | 10°
-4° | -13°
25° | 9°
-6° | -7°
21° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Cyclists, not skiers, flock to Brookvale trails
- The unseasonably warm weather has cyclists flocking to the trails in Brookvale, P.E.I.
- P.E.I.'s top 3 weather stories of 2014
- Adam Fenech, director of UPEI's Climate Lab, and his team have determined the three most noteworthy weather events of the year.
- Confederation Bridge restricts traffic due to high winds
- High winds have restricted traffic on the Confederation Bridge to certain types of vehicles.
- Video Premier Robert Ghiz: review of 2014 video
- P.E.I. Premier Robert Ghiz reflects on an eventful 2014 and looks ahead to a new year of change.
- Demand for blood donors continues through holidays audio
- Boxing Day was quiet at many Canadian Blood Services Clinics across the Maritimes Friday, however the demand for blood continues.