Set Gogama as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of showers
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 5:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this afternoon. High 6. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers this evening then 60 percent chance of flurries late this evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Low minus 8.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. High 8.
|Increasing cloudiness||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
9° | -3°
48° | 27°
10° | -3°
50° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- podcastsNever miss another show!
- Highlights of Morning North and Points North are now available in podcast format.
- How Toronto Mayor Rob Ford could win again video
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's enduring support and an effectively crafted populist image could carry him through to re-election in October despite a year blighted by scandal, according to political observers.
- Amanda Todd case: RCMP announce 5 charges against Dutch citizen video
- B.C. RCMP have announced child pornography and internet luring charges against a 35-year-old Dutch citizen in connection with the online sexual extortion of Amanda Todd.
- Border wait times tool launched for Easter weekend
- The Canada Border Services Agency introduced a new tool on its web site Thursday to help travellers minimize their wait times at the Canada-U.S. border on Easter weekend. CBC News wants to hear from you! Tell us how long you waited to get into Canada and where did you cross? Tweet us with the hashtag #cbcborder
- Opinion Reconciliation not opportunity to 'get over it': Justice Murray Sinclair
- Now that the Truth and Reconciliation Commission's final national event is over, some have asked "what's next?" The commission's chair, Justice Murray Sinclair, writes that the next job is to engage all Canadians in a process of meaningful and lasting reconciliation.
- Matthew de Grood's father: 'Just like you, we struggle to understand what happened' video
- Calgary police Insp. Douglas de Grood, the father of Calgary stabbing suspect Matthew de Grood, fought back tears as he spoke about how shocked and devastated he and his wife are.