Set Attawapiskat as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 2:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
SSW 13 km/h
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Becoming cloudy this evening. Periods of snow beginning before morning. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 4.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the morning. High plus 1.
Periods of snow ending in the evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the evening. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 25.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-10° | -20°
14° | -4°
-2° | -17°
28° | 1°
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
-11° | -21°
12° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Air Canada flight leaves runway in Halifax, 23 sent to hospital
- An Air Canada plane from Toronto to Halifax left the runway as it landed at the Halifax Stanfield International Airport early Sunday morning, sending 23 people to hospital with injuries that are not considered life-threatening.
- Future Shop stores closed across Canada, some to rebrand as Best Buy video
- All Future Shop stores in Canada have been closed, a move costing 1,500 jobs that came as a complete shock to many employees on Saturday. About half the retail outlets will be put under the banner of parent company Best Buy.
- Earth Hour: Canadians dim lights from coast to coast
- Canadians joined millions around the world Saturday night in turning off their lights to mark Earth Hour, celebrating the eighth year of the annual event.
- Maple Leafs grant wish for Garrett Gamble, 11, from Sask. First Nation
- A dream has come true for young 'G-Man,' an 11-year-old from Saskatchewan who is unable to play hockey himself, but luckily inked his first NHL contract with the Toronto Maple Leafs.
- Dalhousie University says Instagram sex scandal 'not acceptable'
- Dalhousie University says it took 'immediate and appropriate action' in light of a social media sex scandal that happened in the fall at the university that is independent of the dentistry school's Facebook scandal.