Set Attawapiskat as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:08 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
N 26 km/h
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries near noon then 40 percent chance of rain showers. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Risk of freezing drizzle this evening and overnight. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 2.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning then 40 percent chance of rain showers late in the morning and early afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Risk of freezing drizzle early in the morning. High 6.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
9° | -4°
48° | 25°
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
8° | -5°
46° | 23°
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Royal Victoria ER patients move into new MUHC superhospital
- A baby in neonatal intensive care was the first of roughly 200 patients to be moved today from Montreal's Royal Victoria Hospital to the city's new MUHC superhospital.
- Canada-U.S. border congestion 'negligible,' yet $1B being spent on improvements
- The Harper government is spending more than $1 billion to improve Canada-U.S. border infrastructure, but an internal report questions the investment. The analysis for the deputy minister of Finance Canada says truck traffic is way down because of a weak manufacturing sector, and wait times are negligible at border crossings.
- New 2 men arrested after 'Redneck Limo' party bus stolen
- Two men allegedly stole a party bus in Barrie, Ont., and drove it down a stretch of Highway 400, before police brought the vehicle to a stop earlier today.
- Bill Blair eyes federal politics after retiring as Toronto police chief video
- Toronto's outgoing police chief Bill Blair says he hopes to be a candidate for the federal Liberals in the fall election.
- Jumbo Glacier Resort's future in doubt after avalanche report
- The developers of a contentious year-round ski resort west of Invermere, B.C. have been told to stop construction on two buildings until new safety conditions can be met in the event of an avalanche.