Set Attawapiskat as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 12:00 PM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 6:04 PM
WSW 21 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 10.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Low minus 14.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning early in the morning and ending early in the evening. Clearing in the evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h late in the evening. High minus 8.
|Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of snow||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-13° | -28°
9° | -18°
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
-20° | -26°
-4° | -15°
-17° | -30°
1° | -22°
-13° | -25°
9° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Mark Salesse funeral service today in Comox, B.C.
- A private military funeral will be held in Comox, B.C., today for Sgt. Mark Salesse, the Royal Canadian Air Force technician who was killed in an avalanche during a military training exercise in Alberta three weeks ago.
- Live P.E.I. Progressive Conservative leadership convention video
- P.E.I.'s Progressive Conservatives elect a new leader today, and you can watch the convention here.
- In Depth Why Canada isn't ready to talk about ‘3-parent’ babies video
- Experts say fear about 'designer babies' and the strict laws that govern reproductive technology have had a chilling effect on debate in Canada about Mitochondrial Replacement Therapy.
- Was Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's attack on Parliament Hill his Plan B?
- It has been four months since gunman Michael Zehaf-Bibeau fatally shot a reservist and was then killed attacking Parliament Hill, an event that has helped spur new anti-terror legislation. But those who spoke with him say Zehaf-Bibeau talked often of his goal to emigrate to Libya, in part to escape drug addiction.
- Vince Li, Greyhound bus killer, granted unsupervised passes to Winnipeg video
- Vince Li, the man who beheaded a fellow passenger on a Greyhound bus in Manitoba in 2008, has been granted more freedoms from the hospital where he is living, this time in the form of unsupervised day passes to visit Winnipeg.