Set Attawapiskat as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 28, 15 at 1:30 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 9:32 PM
S 8 km/h
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 27, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Mon Jul 27, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late this evening and overnight with risk of thunderstorms. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 27. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the evening. Low 21.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Justice Russell Brown of Alberta named to Supreme Court
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper has announced the appointment of Justice Russell Brown, of Alberta's Court of Appeal, to replace Justice Marshall Rothstein on the Supreme Court of Canada.
- Sergey Ananov, Russian pilot rescued in Arctic, recounts 2-day ordeal video
- After Sergey Ananov's helicopter went down in the Davis Strait between Baffin Island and Greenland, he eventually found himself trapped on an ice floe with a single flare, a life raft, and three polar bears. His one objective: stay alive.
- Olivia Chow to launch NDP bid in Spadina-Fort York Tuesday
- Olivia Chow will announce Tuesday that she will be running for the NDP in the upcoming federal election in the same general downtown Toronto area she represented for years, although her former riding now has a new name and different boundaries.
- Tornado confirmed in southwestern Manitoba
- Environment Canada has confirmed that a tornado has touched down in southwestern Manitoba this hour.
- Man, 32, in critical condition after being struck by lightning
- A 32-year-old man is in critical condition after he was struck by lightning in Montreal Monday evening.