Terrace Bay, ON
Set Terrace Bay as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
SW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 9:05 AM EDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 9:05 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Flurries beginning this morning and ending this afternoon. High plus 3.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 12.
Becoming cloudy in the morning. Periods of snow beginning early in the afternoon then changing to periods of rain early in the evening. Risk of freezing rain in the afternoon and evening. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 2.
|Periods of rain or snow||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
-1° | -10°
30° | 14°
-1° | -16°
30° | 3°
2° | -16°
36° | 3°
5° | -9°
41° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Air Canada AC624 crash: 'Hard landing' too soft a term? video
- Aviation experts disagree with airline and Halifax airport officials characterizing Air Canada Flight AC624's troubled descent qualifies as a "hard landing" — a relatively common event — rather than a crash.
- Updated Search and rescue plane purchase finally primed for take off
- CBC News has learned the federal government is kick-starting the moribund program to purchase new search and rescue planes for the Canadian Forces. Today, it finally released a request for proposals to purchase aircraft to replace the aging fleet of Buffalo planes.
- New Polar bears in good shape, Inuvialuit hunters say in study
- Scientists may be worried about the fate western Arctic polar bears, but estimates made according to Inuvialuit traditional knowledge tell a different story, a new study suggests.
- Updated Bill C-51 amendments seem unconnected to committee process
- Barring a last-minute scheduling change later this morning, the House public safety committee will kick off — and, most likely, wrap up — clause-by-clause review of the government's anti-terror bill.
- Restaurant dress codes open to sexual discrimination complaints
- Dress codes at Canadian restaurants, bars or nightclubs that are not comparable for both men and women could set the stage for a successful human rights complaint.