Terrace Bay, ON
Set Terrace Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 8:39 AM
Sunset: 4:54 PM
SSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 5:30 AM EST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 5:30 AM EST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this morning. Periods of snow beginning near noon. Risk of freezing drizzle early this morning. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High zero.
Snow. Local amount 5 cm. Wind south 20 km/h. Temperature steady near zero.
Snow mixed with rain. Local snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind south 30 km/h. High plus 2.
|Snow mixed with rain||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -1°
34° | 30°
-1° | -1°
30° | 30°
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
-9° | -14°
16° | 7°
-12° | -18°
10° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Marijuana still preferred drug in Canadian army, while cocaine gains ground
- Marijuana remains the drug of choice for members of the Canadian army, based on the Force's latest blind drug testing report that also found cocaine is gaining popularity among some members.
- Elwin Hermanson says wheat quality not down since end of monopoly
- The chief commissioner of the Canadian Grain Commission says there's no evidence that the quality of Canadian wheat exports has decreased since the dismantling of the Canadian Wheat Board's marketing monopoly in 2012.
- Luka Magnotta trial jury deliberations: What's taking so long?
- Jury deliberations in the Luka Magnotta murder trial are entering their sixth day, but it's not clear whether that's because jurors are taking their time parsing the complexities of determining whether the 32-year-old was in his right mind when he killed university student Jun Lin or whether they've hit an impasse.
- Kaillie Humphries places 15th in 4-man event, makes bobsled history video
- Canada’s Kaillie Humphries makes bobsled history by becoming one of the first women to compete in the four-man bobsled event, finishing in 15th place.
- Stéphanie Raymond wins step in military sexual assault case
- In a 21-page letter to former corporal Stéphanie Raymond, the Canadian Armed Forces' Chief of Defence Staff admitted the treatment she experienced after filing a complaint of sexual assault against a superior was not in line with military procedures.