Terrace Bay, ON
Set Terrace Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 25, 15 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -27
Feels like: -17
Sunrise: 8:28 AM
Sunset: 5:34 PM
SE 4 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM EST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then snow beginning before morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 18 with temperature rising to minus 10 by morning. Wind chill minus 25 this evening.
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High minus 4.
Flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low minus 12.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of snow|
0° | -11°
32° | 12°
-6° | -9°
21° | 16°
-15° | -25°
5° | -13°
-19° | -27°
-2° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New security bill aimed at combating 'lone wolf' attacks coming this week
- The government will introduce new legislation aimed at giving more powers to Canada's police and security agencies in the wake of two domestic attacks, Stephen Harper said on Sunday.
- Video New hope for clean water at Shoal Lake 40 First Nation video
- Winnipeg is helping to fund a winter road to Shoal Lake 40 First Nation, the Ontario community that provides the city with drinking water.
- Richard Suter says he was abducted, beaten by men posing as police
- An Edmonton man accused in a drunk driving crash that killed 2-year-old Geo Mounsef says he was abducted, beaten and had his thumb cut off by three men pretending to be police officers.
- U.S blizzard: New York braces for heavy snow as storms slam East Coast
- A "potentially historic" blizzard could dump 60 to 90 centimetres of snow on a large swath of the northeastern U.S., the National Weather Service said Sunday.
- Stabbing 'rampage' leaves 3 injured in downtown Toronto video
- Three people were stabbed along a stretch of a downtown Toronto street near the former Maple Leaf Gardens after police say a man “went on a bit of rampage” on Sunday morning.