Terrace Bay, ON
Set Terrace Bay as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 8:22 AM
Sunset: 6:43 PM
S 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of drizzle early this afternoon. Fog dissipating late this afternoon. High 11.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 6.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High 10.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
10° | 4°
50° | 39°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
8° | 5°
46° | 41°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Ottawa shooting: Poppy campaign to go ahead despite attacks
- While security is expected to be beefed up at Remembrance Day ceremonies this year, the annual poppy campaign will go ahead as scheduled, the Royal Canadian Legion says. But cadets, who have been a big part of the campaign, have been asked to curtail their activities temporarily.
- New Ottawa shooting: Cpl. Nathan Cirillo's body going home to Hamilton today
- The body of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo, killed during Wednesday's shootings in the nation's capital, will be transported in a procession along the Highway of Heroes from Ottawa to Hamilton today.
- Ottawa shooting: Where did Michael Zehaf-Bibeau get his gun? video
- Investigators say the Winchester .30-30 calibre rifle used by Michael Zehaf-Bibeau in this week's Ottawa shootings on Parliament Hill may be a critical piece of evidence as they try to reconstruct his activities prior to the attack.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Grisly video evidence could take a toll on jurors
- Jurors were warned weeks in advance that they were coming and that they’d be hard to watch, but the videos played at the Luka Magnotta murder trial this week and last still came as a shock to some in the Montreal courtroom, and the scenes of dismemberment, macabre sex acts and violent death they showed could end up taking their toll, mental health experts say.
- The digital journal of a Montreal-born jihadist
- In the season premiere of Enquête, Radio-Canada’s investigative journalism program follows the digital journal of Sami, a young man in his 20s who left his Montreal home for Syria to wage jihad.