Terrace Bay, ON
Set Terrace Bay as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 8:00 PM EST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 8:08 AM
Sunset: 5:58 PM
N 16 km/h
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 4:00 PM EST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 4:00 PM EST
A few flurries ending early this evening then clearing. Local blowing snow early this evening. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 37.
Sunny. Wind north 20 km/h. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 37 in the morning and minus 29 in the afternoon.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 34.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Tim Bosma's truck found in driveway of Millard's mother's home
- A key piece of evidence in the trial of two men accused of killing Tim Bosma was found sitting in an affluent neighbourhood in Kleinburg, Ont., court heard Tuesday.
- Analysis Despite questions about airstrikes, Trudeau asserts principles in fight against ISIS video
- While Prime Minister Justin Trudeau lays out a new approach to the fight against Islamic State, he faces questions about why he is withdrawing Canadian fighter jets from airstrikes.
- Porter Airlines denies report it's shopping for a buyer
- Toronto-based Porter Airlines has denied a report that it is looking for a buyer.
- Canadians think referendum on electoral reform needs to be held, poll says
- Canadians overwhelmingly feel there should be a referendum on any electoral reform, suggests a new poll. But first-past-the-post voting retains a high level of satisfaction. Will Canadians care if the Liberals follow through on their campaign promise to change the way they vote?
- Moncton RCMP shooting: Mounties report 'significant progress' on recommendations
- The RCMP said Tuesday it has implemented 42 of the 64 recommendations stemming from a review into the force's response to the June 2014 shootings in Moncton, N.B., that left three Mounties dead and two wounded.