Terrace Bay, ON
Set Terrace Bay as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 5:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 8:09 AM
Sunset: 5:01 PM
SSE 13 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Periods of rain or freezing rain
Snow at times heavy or freezing rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 4:00 PM EST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 4:00 PM EST
Periods of rain mixed with drizzle changing to freezing rain or ice pellets after midnight. Fog. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late this evening. Low minus 6.
Freezing rain or ice pellets changing to snow at times heavy mixed with ice pellets in the morning. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 to 10 cm. Local blowing snow in the morning and afternoon. Fog. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 2 with temperature falling to minus 5 in the afternoon.
Snow and local blowing snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 7.
|Snow at times heavy or freezing rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow|
-5° | -11°
23° | 12°
-11° | -17°
12° | 1°
-10° | -19°
14° | -2°
-8° | -15°
18° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- NDP accused of trying to stifle conflicts as 2 more staffers file lawsuits
- Two more former NDP staffers who say they were unfairly dismissed have accused the party of trying to convince them not to file a complaint against the elected members who employed them.
- Kyle Sinclair died in 'freak accident' at CFB Petawawa
- Craftsman Kyle Sinclair died after a 'freak accident' while doing routine mechanical work on an armoured vehicle at Garrison Petawawa, CBC News learned Sunday.
- 'Rapidly intensifying disturbance' to bring rain, wind to Ontario
- Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement for Hamilton and the rest of southern Ontario as rain, wind and mild conditions are expected Sunday night and Monday.
- Birds, leaks, trees damaging Manitoba legislature
- Pigeon poop, leaking ceilings and damp, insect-infested trees are slowly degrading what is considered "the most important building" in Manitoba.
- Updated Man dies after being shot by Vancouver police
- A 51-year-old man shot by Vancouver police has died of his injuries.