Terrace Bay, ON
Set Terrace Bay as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 25, 14 at 5:00 PM EST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 8:12 AM
Sunset: 4:59 PM
NNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM EST Tue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM EST
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Low minus 13.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 9.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Becoming partly cloudy late in the evening. Low minus 24.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow or rain||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-4° | -23°
25° | -9°
3° | -12°
37° | 10°
-11° | -19°
12° | -2°
-10° | -20°
14° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Exclusive Canada Revenue Agency privacy breach leaks prominent Canadians' tax details video
- Detailed tax information about the private lives of hundreds of Canadians — many of them rich and famous — was sent to CBC News by Canada's tax agency in a major privacy breach.
- Updated Thalidomide victim calls on Canadian government for compensation
- A Calgary woman born with a thalidomide-caused birth defect says thalidomide victims deserve yearly compensation from the federal government.
- Firefighters recall L'Isle-Verte residents' desperate cries for help video
- Firefighters called to the deadly blaze in l’Isle-Verte, Que., met a wall of fire when they arrived at the seniors’ home that January night, conditions that proved too dangerous to attempt to rescue some of the residents trapped inside, a coroner's inquest was told.
- Photos Powerful winds batter southern and midwestern Ontario
- Wind gusts of up to 100 km/h uproot trees, damage buildings and knock out power for many in southern and midwestern Ontario
- Updated 250 Toronto customers still without power after windstorm video
- Toronto Hydro says 250 of its customers were without power as of the supper hour on Tuesday, a day after a powerful windstorm swept through the city bringing down trees, power lines and other things that got in its way.