Set Marathon as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 2:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 8:15 PM
E 4 km/h
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Low minus 12.
Becoming cloudy in the morning. Periods of snow beginning early in the afternoon. Risk of freezing rain in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 1.
Periods of rain. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Temperature rising to plus 4 by morning.
|Periods of snow||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-1° | -8°
30° | 18°
-2° | -15°
28° | 5°
0° | -18°
32° | -0°
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Temporary foreign workers prepare to leave the country
- Thousands of temporary foreign workers’ permits will expire April 1 and they’ll have to leave the country.
- Retired general Rick Hillier angry at MP no-shows for ISIS vote video
- Former chief of defence staff Rick Hillier took to Facebook Tuesday to blast MPs who were not present at Monday evening's vote to extend Canada's military mission against ISIS in northern Iraq and now Syria.
- TTC investigating after Union Station brawl video surfaces
- The TTC has launched an investigation after an ugly incident where two TTC special constables were filmed fighting with two men at Union Station.
- York University strike ends as CUPE 3903 votes yes to new contract
- Striking York University teaching assistants and other contract staff voted overwhelmingly to accept a new contract and end the strike that had crippled the Toronto university this month.
- Gordie Howe, Red Wings legend, turns 87
- Happy birthday, Mr. Hockey. Gordie Howe, a Hall of Famer and former member of the Detroit Red Wings, turned 87 on Tuesday.