Set Marathon as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 8:42 PM
SE 9 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Snow mixed with rain
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. Snow mixed with rain beginning this afternoon. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High plus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.
Snow mixed with rain ending late this evening then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low plus 1.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 8.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of rain or snow|
9° | -5°
48° | 23°
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
7° | -8°
45° | 18°
7° | -5°
45° | 23°
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Rehtaeh Parsons suspect accused of threatening girl's father
- One of two teens charged in the Rehtaeh Parsons child pornography case is now accused of threatening to kill the girl’s father, Glen Canning.
- New Air Canada apologizes for luggage toss caught on video
- Air Canada is apologizing after a video purporting to show a baggage handler dropping luggage from roughly six metres off the ground hit social media.
- How dearth of Canadian teams in NHL hockey playoffs will hit local economies video
- Bars and restaurants in six of seven Canadian NHL cities are bracing for another spring without a hometown run at the Stanley Cup, but despite their dire financial predictions, some experts insist that local economies – including the service industry – will survive without playoff hockey.
- 4 new species of 'killer' sponges discovered off Pacific coast
- They look like fuzzy fingers, waving gently from the depths of the ocean floor but make no mistake — they're stone cold killers.
- Updated New Brunswick flood concerns continue
- Ice jams and water levels continue to be a major concern in New Brunswick as the Red Cross has begun registering people who have voluntarily left their homes in the Perth-Andover area.