Set Marathon as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 2:00 AM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:14 AM
Sunset: 4:54 PM
NNE 10 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 28, 15 at 4:00 PM EST Sat Nov 28, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Low minus 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 2.
Cloudy. Low minus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Maurice Strong, climate and development pioneer, dead at 86
- Maurice Strong, whose work helped lead to the landmark climate summit that begins in Paris on Monday, has died at 86, the head of the UN's environmental agency said Saturday.
- Small earthquake felt from Montreal to northern New York
- An earthquake registering at magnitude 3.6 shook the area near Cornwall, Ont. and western Quebec just after midnight Saturday morning.
- Rachel Notley will sell a 'different' Alberta at climate change talks
- Premier Rachel Notley says she's heading to climate change talks in Paris to show the world they're dealing with a new Alberta.
- Edmonton Eskimos must change offensive name, Inuit leader says video
- "If I was called an Eskimo or introduced as an Eskimo by anyone else, I would be offended," says Natan Obed, president of Inuit Tapiriit Kanatami. "It is something that was acceptable at one time but now just isn’t."
- Christmas comes early for homeless 'Santa' in Moncton video
- Christmas has come early for a homeless "Santa Claus" in Moncton whose red suit was stolen earlier this week, thanks to the generosity of some elves who heard about his plight on social media.