Set Marathon as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 12:32 PM EST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 8:05 AM
Sunset: 5:55 PM
NE 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 11:30 AM EST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 11:30 AM EST
Flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 29.
Clearing this evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 37.
Sunny. Wind north 20 km/h. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 37.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Analysis Despite questions about airstrikes, Trudeau asserts principles in fight against ISIS video
- While Prime Minister Justin Trudeau lays out a new approach to the fight against Islamic State, he faces questions about why he is withdrawing Canadian fighter jets from airstrikes.
- Blizzard strikes Newfoundland; schools closed, flights cancelled video
- High winds and blowing snow pushed into Newfoundland Tuesday morning.
- Jian Ghomeshi trial: Complainant agreed to date and sexual encounter after alleged assault video
- A woman who claims Jian Ghomeshi squeezed her neck and covered her mouth so she couldn't breathe failed to disclose to police that she had a consensual sexual encounter with the former CBC host in the days after the alleged sexual assault, court heard today.
- Manulife to offer Canadians discounts for healthy activities
- Manulife is set to launch a new insurance program to Canadians that offers discounts for healthy activities such as using fitness trackers, getting a flu shot and going to the doctor.
- Calgary bobsled-track crash raises questions about risk-taking among teens
- We've all got one — a story from our teenage years about a risky decision that we look back on with a mixture of pride and dread at the thought of what could have happened had something gone wrong.