North Mountain (Cape Breton), NS
Set North Mountain (Cape Breton) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 27, 17 at 2:00 PM AST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Data from Environment Canada is not available Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 27, 17 at 11:00 AM AST Mon Feb 27, 17 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon then 30 percent chance of flurries late this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 this afternoon. High zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few flurries ending before morning then mainly cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Low minus 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 20 near noon. High minus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Lobster thieves strike 2 fishing boats at same wharf in a week
- RCMP say two caches of crustaceans taken in one week from Port Mouton, N.S., wharf.
- New Nova Scotia's politicians want cameras rolling for all committees — not just some
- MLAs from all three major parties agree it's worth looking at changing legislature rules to allow the broadcast of more committee hearings.
- 8-year-old girl and friends resist attempted abduction in Truro
- Truro police are investigating the attempted abduction of an eight-year-old girl at a local hotel over the weekend.
- Online map sheds light on money spent to expropriate Africville land audio
- An amateur architectural historian spent hours reading through all of the Halifax city council minutes from the 1960s to determine how much Africville residents were paid to have their land expropriated, then built a map.
- 'An awful lot' of prison violence leaves feds with growing legal burden
- Canada's prison service faced 1,200 legal actions at the end of last March — a figure the federal prison ombudsman says is enough to keep an entire law firm busy.