North Mountain (Cape Breton), NS
Set North Mountain (Cape Breton) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 23, 16 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 6:01 PM
SSW 23 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 23, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Sun Oct 23, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 70 this afternoon. Temperature steady near 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low plus 5.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 12.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Sunny||Rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Flood victims warned of scavengers in Sydney
- Municipality says scavenging can present a health hazard and affect insurance claims.
- Halifax hit with 55 to 80 mm of rain during weekend storm
- Nova Scotians across the province braced for a repeat of the Thanksgiving storm, but for many, the wind and rain over Friday and Saturday didn't quite compare.
- Membertou First Nation to commemorate its ancestral home
- The people of Membertou First Nation will celebrate their community with a ceremony on the Sydney waterfront commemorating the place where Mi'kmaq people made their home for centuries.
- Atlantic Voice Joan Jessome reflects on difficult path she walked to become NSGEU president audio
- Former NSGEU president Joan Jessome reflects on her 17 years as union leader and the difficult path she travelled to get there.
- 6 months after wildfire, Fort McMurray faces long road to recovery video
- Nearly six months after one of the largest evacuations in Canadian history, no one in Fort McMurray has a clear idea just how many people have returned to the city.