North Mountain (Cape Breton), NS
Set North Mountain (Cape Breton) as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 11:00 AM AST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 11:00 AM AST
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near minus 11.
Clear. Low minus 18.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 7.
-4° | -13°
25° | 9°
-2° | -11°
28° | 12°
-10° | -15°
14° | 5°
2° | -12°
36° | 10°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Nova Scotia cuts provincial park spending by $1M, costing 58 jobs
- The Nova Scotia government is shutting down visitor information centres in Pictou and Digby, and will not longer staff seven of 20 provincial parks, a move it says will save $1 million a year but cut 58 seasonal jobs.
- Halifax sea levels spiked by 11cm in two years audio
- A new study from a group of U.S. scientists is raising concerns about the potential for extreme sea-level rises in Atlantic Canada in the years to come.
- Warm up this weekend with some local music
- A ridge of pressure stretched out across the region will bring a sunny end of February and a sunny start to March. If you’re looking for some entertainment to take in while you defrost this weekend, there's a whole lot going on in Halifax.
- Dalhousie accused of bad faith bargaining by instructors
- The union representing 1,600 part-time academics, instructors, teaching assistants and markers at Dalhousie University is accusing the school of bargaining in bad faith, according to a news release.
- J.L. Ilsley reopens; 5 Halifax-area schools shut due to leaky roofs
- J.L. Ilsley High School will finally open again Friday morning, however four other Halifax Regional School Board schools remain closed due to leaky roofs. A further school was shut Friday due to roof leaks — Bedford's Ecole Secondaire du Sommet, which is part of the Conseil Scolaire Acadien Provincial.