North Mountain (Cape Breton), NS
Set North Mountain (Cape Breton) as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 9:00 AM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:18 AM
Sunset: 8:41 PM
WSW 36 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 5:00 AM ADT Fri May 24, 13 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Fog patches. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 15.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind south 30 km/h. High 18.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
15° | 12°
59° | 54°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Man crashes car, climbs Dartmouth transmission tower
- More than 4,000 Nova Scotia Power customers in Dartmouth were without power early Friday morning after a man climbed a transmission tower and had to be talked down by Halifax Regional Police.
- new Maritime Link rejection urged by consumer advocate
- Nova Scotia's consumer advocate is asking the Utility and Review Board to reject the Maritime Link deal as currently proposed by Nova Scotia Power's parent company, Emera Inc.
- Bats may be wiped out by deadly fungus: researchers
- A Nova Scotia biologist says he and others in the scientific community are perplexed that the federal government has not declared bats an endangered species.
- new Prom dress donations pour in for grads on a budget
- A community group in Sydney Mines gathering prom dresses for graduates in need says it's been overwhelmed with donations.
- video Nova Scotia high school creates all-hockey curriculum video
- A high school in Cole Harbour, N.S., hometown of Sidney Crosby, creates a curriculum where every subject, from physics to dance, centres on hockey.