North Mountain (Cape Breton), NS
Set North Mountain (Cape Breton) as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Rain showers or flurries
Flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Rain showers or flurries changing to flurries before morning. Risk of freezing rain late this evening and overnight. Rainfall amount 2 mm. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming east 20 after midnight. Low zero.
Flurries changing to a few rain showers or flurries near noon. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind east 20 km/h. High plus 3.
A few rain showers or flurries ending late in the evening then cloudy. Flurries beginning before morning. Fog patches developing in the evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming north 20 overnight. Low minus 1.
|Flurries or rain showers||Periods of rain or snow||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy|
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Ernest Fenwick MacIntosh's background investigated by the Jesuits
- The Catholic order, Canadian Jesuits International, is sending a private investigator to look into the background of Ernest Fenwick MacIntosh.
- Lawrencetown crash sends man to hospital via LifeFlight
- One person had to be airlifted to hospital in Halifax after a serious accident in the Annapolis Valley according to Nova Scotia RCMP.
- South Alton house fire leaves family of six homeless
- The Canadian Red Cross says a family in South Alton, Nova Scotia can thank a barking dog and a smoke detector for alerting them to a house fire early Sunday morning.
- Nova Institution for Women in Truro inmate dies
- An inmate at the Nova Institution for Women in Truro has died, according to Correctional Service Canada.
- Co-op Atlantic voting to sell Sobeys its gas and grocery assets
- Co-op Atlantic is considering selling its grocery and gas assets to Sobeys in order to keep the business afloat.