North Mountain (Cape Breton), NS
Set North Mountain (Cape Breton) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 8:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 4:19 PM
WNW 37 km/h
Snow or ice pellets
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 5:00 AM AST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 5:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this morning. Temperature falling to plus 3 this afternoon.
Cloudy. Snow beginning this evening then changing to ice pellets after midnight then changing to rain before morning. Snow and ice pellet amount 10 to 20 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 40 gusting to 70 overnight. Low plus 1.
Rain ending early in the afternoon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Flurries beginning early in the evening. Risk of freezing rain over the Highlands in the morning. Rainfall amount 15 mm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 20 late in the morning then becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 early in the evening. High 8.
|Rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy|
0° | 0°
32° | 32°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
6° | 5°
43° | 41°
-2° | -3°
28° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Number of suicides, attempts in N.S. health authority care increases
- A new provincial government report shows a sharp increase in the number of people who have committed suicide or have attempted suicide under the care of a Nova Scotia district health authority.
- High Life Social Club latest Halifax cannabis club
- A members only cannabis cafe has been quietly operating in Halifax for the past two months.
- FORECAST Peter Coade's weather synopsis
- A look at what you can expect for today's weather in the Maritimes, from CBC meteorologist Peter Coade.
- Rent-to-own practices in Canada would be illegal in parts of U.S. video audio
- Canadians shell out $260 million every year for rent-to-own products, often paying exorbitant prices that would not be allowed in some U.S. states.
- Dartmouth cab driver a no-show for human rights hearing
- A Dartmouth mother says she's trying to get justice for her family through the Human Rights Commission after an incident with a cab driver three years ago she calls racial discrimination.