North Mountain (Cape Breton), NS
Set North Mountain (Cape Breton) as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 6:00 PM AST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:16 AM
Sunset: 4:21 PM
NW 36 km/h
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low plus 3.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then periods of rain beginning late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 8.
Periods of rain ending after midnight then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southeast 50 km/h gusting to 70 except gusting to 110 from Margaree Harbour to Bay St. Lawrence in the evening and after midnight. Wind becoming southwest 40 gusting to 60 after midnight. Temperature rising to 14 in the evening then steady.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
6° | 4°
43° | 39°
0° | -1°
32° | 30°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
2° | 1°
36° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Driver in Enfield crash that killed a man facing 2 charges
- The driver of a single-vehicle crash that left one man dead in Enfield is facing charges of impaired driving causing death and refusing a breathalyzer.
- New Maritime lobster levy delayed, fisheries ministers say
- A promise from the three Maritime provinces to have a levy in place before the end of the year to support a marketing strategy for the region's embattled, $1-billion lobster industry is facing more delays.
- Cape Breton University creating new domestic recruiter job
- Cape Breton University (CBU) is creating a new job to focus on recruitment close to home.
- Peter Stoffer has questions about military mental health funding
- NDP MP Peter Stoffer is pleased to hear the federal government is committing $200 million over six years to address mental health issues among Canadian Forces members, but says the devil is in the details.
- Mental health in the Canadian military: Feds to spend $200M over 6 years video
- The federal government will provide $200 million over six years to address mental health issues among members of the Canadian Forces.