North Mountain (Cape Breton), NS
Set North Mountain (Cape Breton) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 19, 14 at 8:00 PM AST
Data from Environment Canada is not available Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Flurries ending overnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Local amount 5 cm over the Highlands. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming north 30 gusting to 50 early this evening then northeast 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Temperature steady near zero.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High plus 2.
Partly cloudy. Low zero.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Rain|
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
7° | 4°
45° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Pratt & Whitney plan $67M investment at airport
- Aerospace firm Pratt & Whitney Canada is planning a $67-million investment over the next six years at its manufacturing facility near the Halifax airport.
- New Archibald's Wharf to be sold, Cape Breton council decides
- Opponents of selling a slice of North Sydney green space to a vessel repair company have lost their battle, with Cape Breton regional councillors voting Friday to sell Archibald’s Wharf.
- New NSLC slashes markup to promote local spirits
- In an effort to repeat the explosive growth of local breweries and wineries the Nova Scotia Liquor Corporation says it will slash its mark up on locally produced distilled spirits.
- Cst. Desmond Lambert cleared of assault charge
- A Halifax police officer was cleared of an assault charge Friday.
- Dalhousie dentistry Facebook posts prompt rally at school
- About 200 people protested at Dalhousie University in Halifax today to demand action over misogynistic Facebook comments by some men in the faculty of dentistry.