North Mountain (Cape Breton), NS
Set North Mountain (Cape Breton) as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 28, 15 at 9:00 AM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:15 AM
Sunset: 8:44 PM
W 29 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 28, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Thu May 28, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 25 except 17 along parts of the coast. UV index 8 or very high.
Showers. Risk of thundershowers this evening. Local amount 5 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Wind becoming northeast 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Low 8.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Clearing late in the morning. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 15.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Periods of rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Thalidomide compensation for Cape Breton man hampered by destroyed records
- Winston Loveys must first prove his mother took thalidomide while pregnant with him before he’s able to seek federal compensation.
- Cape Split coyote attacks dog on hiking trail
- A woman says her 31 kilogram dog was attacked by a coyote on a Cape Split trail last weekend.
- Cooke Aquaculture fish plant delays frustrate Shelburne residents
- Herschel Specter has lived in Shelburne, NS, for about 20 years and he says the level of frustration in the town is high because of Cooke Aquaculture's failed promise to build a fish processing plant.
- Atlantic Salmon Federation calls on Greenland to cut catches
- Anglers, conservationists and scientists say wild Atlantic salmon populations are at historic lows and may not recover if fishing practices don't change.
- FORECAST Peter Coade's weather forecast for May 28, 2015
- Today will again be quite warm and humid with some showers developing this afternoon and possibly a few isolated thundershowers.