North Mountain (Cape Breton), NS
Set North Mountain (Cape Breton) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 06, 16 at 2:00 PM AST
Data from Environment Canada is not available Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 11:00 AM AST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 11:00 AM AST
Flurries ending this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 after midnight. Low minus 5.
Flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 late in the afternoon. High plus 2 with temperature falling to minus 3 in the afternoon.
|Flurries||Snow and blowing snow||Periods of snow||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated New Waterford apartment building fire sends man to hospital
- Fifteen people are temporarily homeless after an early Saturday morning fire gutted an apartment building on Plummer Avenue in New Waterford, the Canadian Red Cross says.
- Updated Rona Ambrose easing rifts with Atlantic Canadian Tories, says MLA
- Interim federal Conservative Leader Rona Ambrose met with all four Atlantic Progressive Conservative leaders this morning, a meeting members of Nova Scotia’s Progressive Conservative party say hasn’t happened in 20 years.
- Updated Nova Scotia storm leads to flight cancellations and power outages
- A storm that brought rain, freezing rain and snow to Nova Scotia Friday and overnight has caused cancellations and delays at the Halifax Stanfield International Airport and has left hundreds of Nova Scotia Power customers without power.
- Photos Halifax exotic animal exhibit teaching diversity and conservation
- Fans of reptiles and exotic animals in the Halifax area have an opportunity this weekend to get up close and personal with an assortment from the animal kingdom.
- Live Chat CBC Forum: When should courts and police be allowed to take your DNA?
- An Ontario man convicted of animal abuse has been ordered to give a DNA sample in case he commits crimes in the future. We want to hear from you: When should courts and police be allowed to take your DNA? Should animal abuse cases warrant submitting DNA? Weigh in via CBC Forum.