Fourchu Head, NS
Set Fourchu Head as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 22, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Fri May 22, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning near noon. Amount 10 mm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming east 20 gusting to 40 late this afternoon. Temperature steady near 11.
Periods of rain ending overnight then cloudy. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 overnight. Low plus 5.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning in the morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 10.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Dalhousie dentistry Facebook members can graduate if clinical requirements met video
- The Dalhousie University dental students who took part in a restorative justice program after the contents of a misogynistic Facebook group were made public have met the professionalism standards required to graduate, according to a report by the Halifax school.
- Dalhousie dentistry class reflects on Facebook scandal after restorative justice video
- All four parties who took part in a restorative justice program after a Facebook scandal rocked the faculty of dentistry at Dalhousie University in Halifax say they're satisfied with the outcome, according to a letter sent to CBC. It was released ahead of the school's report, which says the students have met professionalism standards to graduate.
- New Nova Scotia Power may have estimated 100,000 bills due to snow-covered meters
- If you gasped when you opened your Nova Scotia Power bill this month, you are not alone.
- New Terry Levy sentenced to life in prison for killing Terry Green
- A Little Tancook Island man has been sentenced to life in prison for killing his daughter's partner.
- New North Preston shooting sends man to hospital
- Police say several shots were fired from a vehicle at a group of people.