Fourchu Head, NS
Set Fourchu Head as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of showers
Rain mixed with snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Fog patches developing this evening. Low minus 2.
Cloudy. Rain or snow beginning in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High plus 2.
Rain. Rain mixed with snow in the evening. Risk of freezing rain in the evening. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming northeast 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Temperature steady near plus 1.
|Rain mixed with snow||Cloudy||Periods of rain or snow||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Nepal earthquake hits close to home for Berwick mother
- A Nova Scotia mother is watching developments in Nepal with much concern for her son who was travelling in that nation when the disastrous earthquake struck.
- Pothole season in Halifax off to an expensive start video
- Jason Annis thought it was just a dark spot in the road.
- Dartmouth patient missing for four days returned to hospital
- A patient who left a Dartmouth hospital earlier this week and didn't return as scheduled has been returned.
- Cape Breton University students facing 4 years of tuition increases
- Students at Cape Breton University are facing a three per cent tuition increase this coming school year and further increases over the next three years.
- Glace Bay PTSD sufferer says services need to be expanded
- A Glace Bay man who started a post-traumatic stress disorder support group says veterans are not the only people who need help and services need to be expanded.