Fourchu Head, NS
Set Fourchu Head as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 29, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Aug 29, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
Increasing cloudiness. Low 15.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing early in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 26.
|Clearing||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Thomas Mulcair has Halifax NDP rally set for Sunday
- NDP leader Thomas Mulcair will hold a rally at the World Trade and Convention Centre on Sunday.
- New Tim Hortons attempted robbery has Cole Harbour police investigating
- Police in Cole Harbour are investigating an attempted robbery at a Tim Hortons Friday night.
- New Heinz Pear Green Bean Mango baby food recalled
- Heinz Canada is recalling Pear Green Bean Mango baby food due to potential seal issues.
- Annapolis Valley family raising funds to stay with sick baby in Toronto
- A baby born to a family from Nova Scotia's Annapolis Valley is continuing to fight for his life at the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto after suffering multiple health problems.
- Video The week of August 23, 2015 in Nova Scotia video
- It was a beautiful summer week in Nova Scotia and CBC has the video to prove it!