Fourchu Head, NS
Set Fourchu Head as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Increasing cloudiness. Flurries beginning near noon. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High minus 2.
Flurries ending this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Becoming partly cloudy overnight. Risk of freezing drizzle early this evening. Amount 5 cm. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy early in the evening with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers late in the evening. Risk of freezing rain late in the evening. Fog patches late in the evening. High plus 2 except zero along parts of the coast.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Flurries|
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
-1° | -11°
30° | 12°
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Grocery apps save money — and track shoppers
- The increasing popularity of grocery rebate apps has many shoppers using their smartphones to get money back, but some privacy experts are raising concerns about who can see consumers' shopping habits.
- Glace Bay teen broke leg, pelvis, in cliff fall
- A Cape Breton teenager is recovering in a Halifax hospital after she fell 20 metres off an icy cliff this weekend.
- Live Breaking news, traffic conditions and weather in Halifax video
- Click the video link for a live look at weather, traffic conditions and breaking news in Halifax.
- 10 myths about taxes that mislead Canadians
- There is no shortage of confusion and misinformation out there when it comes to filing your taxes — from skewed perceptions of tax refunds to simple misunderstandings about revenue agency rules. We bust 10 of the most common myths.
- South-end Halifax death was a homicide, police say
- The death of a 65-year-old man found at a residence on South Street in Halifax was a homicide, Halifax Regional Police said Monday.