Fourchu Head, NS
Set Fourchu Head as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of drizzle. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 17.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning in the afternoon and ending in the evening. Clearing late in the evening. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 in the evening. High 24.
|A few showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny|
24° | 17°
75° | 63°
27° | 15°
81° | 59°
22° | 17°
72° | 63°
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New South-end Halifax crash knocks out power to thousands
- More than 4,600 Nova Scotia Power customers are in the dark this morning and a man is facing impaired driving charges after a car crashed into a power pole near South and Oxford streets.
- New Nova Scotia apples studied for cancer-fighting benefits
- Local scientists are trying to unlock Nova Scotia’s famous apples for their health benefits, probing whether molecules in the fruit could be used to treat cancer.
- Grandparents' rights in Nova Scotia boosted by new law audio
- New custody rights for grandparents in Nova Scotia go into effect Monday.
- Student moving day fills Halifax curbs with treasure and trash
- Nothing says September in Halifax like an abandoned foosball table.
- STUDENT GUIDE Fun free/cheap things to do in Halifax
- Waiting on that student loan to come in? Here’s a bunch of things you can do for free — or at least, on the cheap — in the Halifax area.