Fourchu Head, NS
Set Fourchu Head as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Rain or freezing rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 05, 16 at 4:05 PM AST Fri Feb 05, 16 at 4:05 PM AST
Rain changing to freezing rain mixed with ice pellets near midnight then to snow and local blowing snow after midnight. Rainfall amount 10 to 20 mm. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this evening then northwest 40 gusting to 70 after midnight. Low minus 5.
Snow and local blowing snow ending in the morning then clearing. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High minus 3.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low minus 6.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Tara Thorne's weekend entertainment picks for February 5, 2016
- Music and movies some of the top things to check out on the arts and entertainment scene in Halifax this weekend.
- Police responded to 2 sexual offence calls from Sydney youth centre in 3 years
- CBC has learned that of the 540 calls to police from the Comhla Cruinn Youth Centre in Sydney over the last three years, two were for complaints of sexual offences.
- Dalhousie University students brace for proposed tuition hike
- Students at Nova Scotia's largest university are bracing for another tuition hike after a budget committee at Dalhousie recommended an across-the-board three per cent increase, with even bigger bumps in some programs.
- Nova Scotia launches open data portal
- The Nova Scotia government has becomes the latest to make some of the raw data it collects available to the public.
- Halifax RCMP look for man posing as ADT salesman in Cole Harbour
- Halifax RCMP are trying to find a man who dressed up as an ADT salesperson and tried to sell alarm systems to Cole Harbour residents.