Fourchu Head, NS
Set Fourchu Head as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning then light this afternoon. High plus 2. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Low minus 5 except minus 10 in low lying areas.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon then rain or ice pellets beginning late in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h. High plus 3.
|Rain||Rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
7° | -4°
45° | 25°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Town of Hantsport to dissolve
- The mayor and council in the town of Hantsport in Hants County decided Wednesday they will dissolve.
- New Halifax fire hopes to spend $120K to improve its driving
- The Halifax fire service wants to spend $120,000 on special equipment to improve its employees' driving after noticing an increase in the number of fire truck collisions in the past two years.
- Live Traffic conditions, weather and news in Halifax video
- Click the video link for a live look at weather and traffic conditions in Halifax.
- New Fracking waste water from Debert to be moved next week
- The Nova Scotia government says a company will start next week disposing of two million litres of treated hydraulic fracturing waste water held in Debert.
- 464 teachers still eligible to complete banned DVD course
- Despite the provincial government’s decision to no longer qualify teachers for automatic pay increases when they complete DVD courses from Drake University, 464 teachers are still eligible for the courses and subsequent pay raise.