Fourchu Head, NS
Set Fourchu Head as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then snow. Local blowing snow early this evening. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 this evening then becoming south 20 gusting to 40 after midnight. Low minus 15 with temperature rising to minus 5 by morning. Cold wind chill minus 27 this evening.
Snow changing to rain showers near noon and ending in the afternoon then cloudy. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Rainfall amount 2 mm. Local blowing snow in the morning. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southwest 30 gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High plus 4.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 3.
|Snow or rain||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-9° | -17°
16° | 1°
-3° | -15°
27° | 5°
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
-3° | -12°
27° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Nova Scotia aquaculture fish killed by superchilled water
- Fish at three aquaculture sites in Nova Scotia have died and a so-called superchill is suspected, the provincial Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture said Tuesday.
- Updated Mic Mac Mall 'threat' results in 3 arrests in Dartmouth
- Halifax Regional Police have three people in custody after Mic Mac Mall in Dartmouth was closed for the day due to a potential threat.
- New Annapolis Valley weapons threat investigated by RCMP
- Nova Scotia RCMP are investigating a weapons complaint in the Annapolis Valley that affected students at the Annapolis East Elementary School on Tuesday.
- FORECAST Kalin Mitchell says prepare for a messy commute on Wednesday
- CBC meteorologist Kalin Mitchell says there's another weather system on the way, which will hit the Maritimes overnight.
- Ryan Millet, Dalhousie dentistry student, still suspended
- The 13th male student involved in the Dalhousie University dentistry school's Facebook scandal remains suspended because he did not participate in the restorative justice program, his lawyer said Tuesday.