Set New-Wes-Valley as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 23, 15 at 11:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 5:12 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
SW 24 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 23, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT Sat May 23, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the morning. High 15. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Happy Valley-Goose Bay mom stalls speeding with homemade street signs video
- A mother who's concerned about dangerous driving in her neighbourhood in Happy Valley-Goose Bay has taken matters into her own hands — and it seems to have paid off.
- Damaged dam disrupts Exploits salmon; public warned to stay away
- Nalcor Energy is warning people to stay away from a damaged dam in a popular area of the Exploits River, west of Grand Falls-Windsor.
- Tiniest pub in Newfoundland has gone to the birds — literally video
- Junco's Pub in St. John's doesn't serve up any India pale ale or local brews, just seeds, nuts and millet. That's because the tiny bar-themed bird feeder was made only to accommodate winged patrons.
- Parents of extreme preemie twins can't wait to bring them home
- After three months at Ronald McDonald House in St. John's, a couple from Corner Brook is looking forward to the day when they can finally bring their twin boys home.
- Passenger charged with drunk driving in Labrador City
- Police officers in Labrador West charged a 32-year-old man with impaired driving early Saturday morning — but he wasn't driving the vehicle.