Set New-Wes-Valley as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 3:30 AM NST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 4:06 PM
W 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM NST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM NST
Clearing this evening. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 9.
Cloudy. Snow beginning late in the morning. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming east 30 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 2.
Snow ending in the evening then cloudy. Amount 2 cm. Wind east 30 km/h becoming west 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low minus 6.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries|
-9° | -12°
16° | 10°
-8° | -12°
18° | 10°
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- No tax increase for St. John's residents, businesses in 2014
- The City of St. John's will not raise property or water tax in 2014, but the city is planning to put a new tax on partially completed properties.
- Employee killed in fall at Harley-Davidson dealership
- A 65-year-old man died Monday afternoon after he fell from a scissor lift at the Mile One Harley-Davidson business in Mount Pearl.
- By the numbers: RCMP weekend checkpoint video
- Thousands of people in Newfoundland and Labrador got a personal message this past weekend from police about impaired driving.
- Labrador Inuit, Paul Martin join forces for chopper deal
- Universal Helicopters has been sold to the Nunatsiavut Group of Companies, with the help of a private investment fund founded by former Prime Minister Paul Martin.
- Man arrested after Thorburn Road standoff with police video
- A 27-year-old man is in police custody after he barricaded himself in a house on Thorburn Road in St. John's on Monday.