Set New-Wes-Valley as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 8:30 PM NDT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
SSE 22 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Periods of drizzle or rain
Periods of rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT
Periods of drizzle changing to rain overnight. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 this evening then becoming southeast 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Low plus 2 with temperature rising to plus 5 by morning.
Periods of rain or drizzle. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near plus 5.
Periods of rain or drizzle. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low plus 2.
|Periods of rain or drizzle||Periods of rain||Rain||Flurries or rain showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Cloudy|
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
6° | 1°
43° | 34°
7° | 1°
45° | 34°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Changed electoral boundaries a 'huge problem' for Gander commerce chamber video
- The proposed changes to Newfoundland and Labrador's electoral boundaries map aren't ideal for the Gander and Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Gander's 9/11 experience used as basis for San Diego musical
- Central Newfoundland in the days following the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attacks will be the setting for the season opener for one of the most prominent theatres in the U.S.
- Little Rapids guitar builder returning from Sweden after harrowing ordeal
- A Newfoundland woman is touched by the support she's receiving to move home from Sweden.
- How Jean Béliveau helped launch my career
- A nervous young McGill graduate found far more than he expected when he placed a call to the Montreal Forum, in the hope of reaching hockey legend Jean Béliveau.
- Fire causes extensive damage to Thorburn Road home
- Crews from the St. John's Regional Fire Department were called to a home on Thorburn Road in St. John's early Saturday morning.