Set New-Wes-Valley as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 23, 14 at 8:30 AM NST
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 4:15 PM
W 26 km/h
Pressure: 100.1 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:30 AM NST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 5:30 AM NST
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries changing to 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries near noon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along parts of the coast late this afternoon. High plus 3.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along parts of the coast this evening. Low minus 5 except minus 8 inland.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 20 in the afternoon. High zero.
|Increasing cloudiness||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
15° | -2°
59° | 28°
6° | 5°
43° | 41°
0° | -1°
32° | 30°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Rezori: A ghost from Mount Cashel that continues to haunt my desk
- While cleaning up his desk recently, Azzo Rezori discovered an unfinished story, but one that still demanded to be told.
- New Not all gambling problems are obvious, says Al Antle
- The executive director of the Credit Counselling Service of Newfoundland and Labrador says the number of people reporting gambling addiction isn't on the rise, but that doesn't mean people don't have a problem.
- New Land & Sea archival moment: Bay de Verde 1981 video
- Bay de Verde is one of Newfoundland and Labrador's oldest fishing settlements. Land & Sea's Herb Davis visited the community in 1981.
- Family credits City Wide taxi driver for saving their house
- Crews from the St. John's Regional Fire Department were called out Saturday morning to a residence on Canada Drive, where they found the shed ablaze.
- ECMA's returning to St. John's, but final awards gala will be in Torbay
- The East Coast Music Awards will return to St. John's from April 8-12, however the final awards gala will be held at the Jack Byrne Arena in Torbay due to Mile One Centre being unavaliable.