Set New-Wes-Valley as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 02, 15 at 2:30 AM NDT
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 7:35 PM
NNE 21 km/h
Pressure: 99.1 kPa
Snow and blowing snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT
Increasing cloudiness. Snow beginning late this evening. Amount 10 cm. Blowing snow before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 late this evening then west 40 gusting to 70 before morning. Low minus 4.
Snow ending early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Blowing snow in the morning. Blowing snow over exposed areas in the afternoon. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70. High minus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Clearing overnight. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 6.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
-3° | -11°
27° | 12°
-2° | -10°
28° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Coast guard vessel Ann Harvey hits sea bottom
- Two cadets have been taken from the stranded Canadian Coast Guard vessel Ann Harvey, which struck bottom near Burgeo with crew members onboard.
- Pension overpayments: Ross Wiseman says government will not impose undue hardships
- An internal audit has discovered the Newfoundland and Labrador government overpaid nearly $1 million to hundreds of retirees.
- These are uncertain times for temporary foreign workers
- These are uncertain times for the hundreds of temporary foreign workers in Newfoundland and Labrador, but in at least one case, there was good news this week.
- Video Collectors: Why Barbie, Elvis and fake money matter video
- We've tracked down five super collectors. Watch these webisodes and find out what these people collect and why their collections are so important to them.
- Hopedale's archaic water system causing frustration in Labrador town
- This has been an especially challenging winter for the 600 or so residents of Hopedale, Labrador, where problems with the town's archaic infrastructure is leaving many with no running water, and many wondering if their calls for assistance are being overlooked.