Set New-Wes-Valley as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 5:56 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
ENE 36 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries this afternoon. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along parts of the coast. High plus 4 except plus 1 in onshore winds. UV index 3 or moderate.
Rain showers or flurries. Rainfall amount 2 mm. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along parts of the coast. Low plus 1.
Periods of rain. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 4.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Rain showers or flurries||Flurries or rain showers|
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
4° | 2°
39° | 36°
4° | 1°
39° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Mugging arrest made in Corner Brook
- Police in Corner Brook have arrested a woman suspected of mugging an elderly woman shortly after she won money at a video lottery terminal.
- Updated Fire demolishes Carbonear's Bond Theatre
- Firefighters were called to the former Bond Theatre building in Carbonear on Wednesday afternoon, after flames engulfed the building and gradually turned it into rubble.
- 'Fairies' billboard backfires for St. John's opera company video
- The St. John's-based production company Opera on the Avalon is apologizing for an outdoor billboard that struck some people as homophobic.
- Mugging victim attacked on 82nd birthday
- A senior citizen is recovering after being attacked and mugged in Corner Brook on Tuesday night while leaving a bar on her 82nd birthday.
- Displaced boarding house residents have shelter for now
- Thirty-two people left homeless after Newman's Boarding House closed in Happy Valley-Goose Bay have managed to find temporary places to live.