Set New-Wes-Valley as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 6:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 7:15 PM
S 25 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 5 except plus 1 in low lying inland areas. Patchy frost.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 19 except 13 along parts of the coast. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with a few showers. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 7.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain|
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
21° | 11°
70° | 52°
19° | 13°
66° | 55°
15° | 12°
59° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Danny Williams says Mile One subsidy a 'no-brainer' video
- The president and CEO of the IceCaps said the City of St. John's made a smart business decision with its plans to set aside $700,000 to keep the AHL team in town.
- Delayed opening for Norris Arm North recycling centre
- A new facility aims to change the way people in central Newfoundland recycle, but various interruptions mean there's a delay on when it can start processing.
- Shirtless suspect apprehended by RCMP after attempted break-in
- A man who was caught attempting to break in to the shed of an off-duty RCMP officer was arrested after a brief chase in Happy Valley-Goose Bay.
- Shaw Media filings signal broadcasting interest in N.L.
- The parent company of the Global Television network may be eyeing opportunities in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Ford's Third Age Suit gives MUN student taste of old age video
- The Avalon Ford car dealership in St. John's held a demonstration Wednesday of a special suit that engineers use to simulate the effects of aging.