Set New-Wes-Valley as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:31 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
SW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming south 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High 28 except 20 along parts of the coast. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 17.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 28 except 20 along parts of the coast.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
27° | 19°
81° | 66°
26° | 18°
79° | 64°
26° | 17°
79° | 63°
26° | 16°
79° | 61°
24° | 15°
75° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Inside the $22M facelift for the Colonial Building
- There's a good story behind the spectacular ceiling frescoes now brought back to full glory as part of a $22-million restoration of Newfoundland's former legislature.
- Fatal crash kills 1 near Port Rexton
- Bonavista RCMP is investigating a fatal vehicle collision that happened just outside Port Rexton early Sunday morning.
- New Robin Hutton nails national anthems at baseball game
- St. John's-born singer Robin Hutton has been making the stages of the Stratford Festival her home over the last few years, but last week, she took centre stage at a different venue: the Rogers Centre in downtown Toronto.
- Enchanted tourists turning N.L. into wedding destination
- It's been an exceptional year for whale and iceberg sightings across Newfoundland and Labrador, and one tour operator says these kinds of conditions are turning the province into something of a wedding destination.
- Photos Iceberg pareidolia: N.L. residents spot Batman, Angry Birds in icebergs
- Spotting faces in everyday objects is nothing new. But in Newfoundland and Labrador, it takes a special twist as residents spot everything from Batman to the Olympic flame in icebergs.