Set New-Wes-Valley as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 11:30 AM NDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 7:31 PM
SSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 AM NDT
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High plus 4 except plus 1 in onshore winds. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 12 except minus 4 along parts of the coast.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the evening. High plus 3 except minus 1 along parts of the coast.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries|
2° | -5°
36° | 23°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Missed detail costs Clarenville woman Roll Up the Rim $100 prize
- A woman in Clarenville experienced the highs and lows of winning on Tim Hortons' Roll Up the Rim to Win contest over the last month, after she learned she won a $100 gift card only to discover a month later she was disqualified.
- Harold Druken Sr. a 'man among men', says Ron Ellsworth
- A resident of Shea Heights who distinguished himself as a community leader for many years passed away over the weekend.
- New Nary a Gary; CBC's Gary Moore ponders why his name is in decline audio
- According to a recent list of the top 100 baby names in Canada, the name 'Gary' has very much fallen out of style - which doesn't sit well with CBC's Gary Moore.
- New #postitproject aims to brighten students' day through sticky notes
- Students at high schools in St. John's are using post-it notes to make people's Monday a little more positive.
- Where's the beef? Empty meat shelves in province's grocery stores
- People looking to buy fresh meat in Newfoundland and Labrador grocery stores had to do without this past weekend, or get their meat elsewhere.