Set New-Wes-Valley as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jan 24, 15 at 11:30 PM NST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 4:47 PM
S 33 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jan 24, 15 at 4:00 PM NST Sat Jan 24, 15 at 4:00 PM NST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Snow beginning after midnight. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming southeast 40 gusting to 60 overnight. Temperature rising to plus 1 by morning.
Rain ending near noon then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 10 mm. Wind southeast 50 km/h gusting to 80 increasing to 70 gusting to 100 in the morning then becoming southwest 70 gusting to 100. High 9 with temperature falling to minus 1 in the afternoon.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 60 km/h gusting to 80 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along parts of the coast. Low minus 11.
|Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-8° | -14°
18° | 7°
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
-2° | -4°
28° | 25°
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Paradise convenience store loses liquor contract after 22 years
- After more than two decades in business, a small store in Paradise is losing its liquor express contract. The owner — and his customers aren't happy.
- Target closure: Which Newfoundland companies are owed what?
- Target Canada will be shutting down all its stores across the country, so which Newfoundland and Labrador companies are owed money as the retailer prepares for liquidation?
- Newfoundland Screech Rum sets sail for Germany
- The first order of Newfoundland Screech Rum has been shipped off to a distributor in Germany.
- MHA reduction 'cynical' move, but smart, for Tories video
- The Newfoundland and Labrador House of Assembly is soon to reduce the number of seats, and now it's a matter of who's going to take credit for that legislation making it through the house.
- Victims wait for word on moose class-action appeal
- The appeal hearing for people injured in moose-vehicle collisions in the province concluded on late Friday afternoon in St. John's.