Set New-Wes-Valley as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 26, 16 at 3:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 5:09 AM
Sunset: 8:54 PM
N 33 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 26, 16 at 4:00 PM NDT Thu May 26, 16 at 4:00 PM NDT
Showers or drizzle ending overnight then mainly cloudy. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 1.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High 11 except plus 4 along parts of the coast. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Low plus 1.
|Mainly cloudy||Showers||Periods of drizzle||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated New DNA evidence 'breakthrough' in Dana Bradley murder case
- The RCMP say they have new DNA evidence in the Dana Bradley murder investigation, a case that has captivated Newfoundland and Labrador for more than three decades.
- New Metrobus driver among dozen 'heroes' given life-saving awards by St. John Ambulance
- A metrobus driver who jumped to the aid of a struck pedestrian is among the dozen Newfoundlanders and Labradorians being honoured with life-saving awards on Thursday.
- New Court rejects moose-vehicle crash class action lawsuit appeal
- The lawyer in the long-running moose-vehicle class action lawsuit says the plaintiffs' appeal has been rejected by Newfoundland and Labrador's Court of Appeal.
- Statoil to reveal results of Flemish Pass drilling program this summer
- Results of a drilling campaign in the highly touted Flemish Pass Basin will be made public early this summer, says an official with the Norwegian-based oil and gas company Statoil.
- New Holyrood unit taken offline due to equipment issue
- Newfoundland and Labrador Hydro advised that Unit 2 of its Holyrood generating station has been taken offline due to "an equipment issue."