Set New-Wes-Valley as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 29, 15 at 9:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 5:32 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
S 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 29, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT Wed Jul 29, 15 at 4:00 PM NDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 9.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the morning and ending in the afternoon. Amount 5 mm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 15 except 10 along parts of the coast.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Fog patches developing in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h. Low 10.
|Periods of rain||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Manning wins tory nomination in Placentia-St. Mary's
- A St. John's lawyer who spent much of her short political life caught up in controversy has won the nomination to run for the tories in the provincial election later this year.
- New Police return stolen toys to "Summer Grinch" victim
- The man who fell victim to the “Summer Grinch” has been reunited with his electric bike and rollerblades.
- New Garter snake found on Southlands sidewalk, later discovered dead video
- Two women in Southlands met an unexpected acquaintance during a recent walk--a garter snake on Southlands Boulevard.
- Brazen thief grabs woman's purse off her shoulder in Dominion parking lot
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is searching for a man who stole a woman's purse while she was loading groceries into her car last week.
- Catch a shark during the food fishery? Be ready to release it video
- Photos and videos are all over social media of sharks being caught during the Newfoundland and Labrador recreational fishery, and they're being used as a helpful tool for researchers.