Set New-Wes-Valley as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 13, 16 at 7:30 AM NST
Feels like: -20
Feels like: -4
Sunrise: 7:18 AM
Sunset: 5:19 PM
WSW 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 5:30 AM NST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 5:30 AM NST
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness early this afternoon then light snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 this afternoon. High minus 7.
Snow at times heavy changing to flurries after midnight. Blowing snow late this evening and overnight. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 except gusting to 80 along parts of the coast late this evening and after midnight. Wind becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 after midnight. Low minus 13.
Flurries ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 9.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Bunyan's Cove man arrested for multiple thefts in Clarenville area
- The suspect was operating an unregistered and uninsured vehicle, which led to the man's arrest.
- Gander using technology to track leaky pipes
- The town of Gander, with its aging infrastructure, is prone to water line breaks. Now it's investing in a computer program to help track and manage them.
- Live Blog Everything local you need for the day: Follow the CBC news blog
- CBC Newfoundland and Labrador keeps you updated all day long with posts, photos and videos.
- Trapped in a Human Zoo: Nain man retraces steps of Labrador Inuit in documentary video
- An Inuit elder is opening up about the emotional experience of participating in a documentary about a group of Labrador Inuit who were shipped off to Europe in the late 1800s to be displayed in a zoo.
- Real estate agents owed commissions by Exit Realty on the Rock will get paid
- After a week of uncertainty, PricewaterhouseCoopers has confirmed that real estate agents owed outstanding commissions from Exit Realty on the Rock will get paid.