Musgrave Harbour, NL
Set Musgrave Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 23, 14 at 9:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 7:39 AM
Sunset: 6:01 PM
W 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT Thu Oct 23, 14 at 5:30 AM NDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 11.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Fog patches developing near midnight. Low 6 except plus 2 inland.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 11.
|Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | 4°
45° | 39°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
12° | 10°
54° | 50°
6° | 5°
43° | 41°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Power restored to much of the Northeast Avalon
- Newfoundland Power has confirmed that equipment problems at its Hardwoods substation caused an outage on Thursday morning.
- New Wabush Mines facing permanent closure, mayor warns
- The owner of the idled Wabush Mines iron ore operation in western Labrador is moving ahead with plans to close it for good.
- Updated Neighbour credited for getting woman out of house fire
- Two people were taken to hospital after a house fire in the east end of St. John's on Wednesday afternoon.
- New Pynn-Butler trial: Cross-examination continues of key witness
- Tom "Billy" Power returns to the witness stand at Supreme Court in St. John's, in the trial of Philip Pynn and Lyndon Butler.
- New Ottawa shooting: Davis 'confident' province is safe and secure video
- Premier Paul Davis has faith that police services can ensure the safety of all parts of Newfoundland and Labrador, in the wake of a horrific attack on Parliament Hill.