Musgrave Harbour, NL
Set Musgrave Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 4:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 5:35 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
W 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 3:54 AM NDT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 3:54 AM NDT
Showers. Fog patches developing before morning. Amount 5 mm except locally 15 mm in the heaviest showers. Low 16.
Showers ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 26 except 19 along parts of the coast. Humidex 30. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the evening then clear. Low 15.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- 'Batter Up!' for N.L. Summer Games in C.B.S.
- Preparations are underway for the 2016 N.L. Summer Games in Conception Bay South and one group of young ball players at Stoney Hill Baseball Field is ready to bring the heat.
- Child death under investigation by Labrador-Grenfell Health
- The health authority says the child most likely died from meningoccocal disease, and it is trying to track down who else may have been exposed to it.
- Vote to close Whitbourne Elementary quashed by judge video
- After taking the issue all the way to court, parents of Whitbourne Elementary students have won their case against the Newfoundland and Labrador English School District to keep the school open.
- Raising millions for scholarships, to soften blow of tuition hike at MUN medical school
- Memorial University's Faculty of Medicine has launched a $5-million fundraising campaign, focusing on three key areas.
- Apology not enough, women's group wants changes after assault charge dismissed
- A prominent women's group wants changes in the provincial justice system to ensure there's no repeat of an injustice that happened in a Gander courtroom last week.