Musgrave Harbour, NL
Set Musgrave Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 28, 15 at 8:30 PM NST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 4:54 PM
E 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Showers or drizzle
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 28, 15 at 4:00 PM NST Wed Jan 28, 15 at 4:00 PM NST
Mainly cloudy. Rain showers or periods of drizzle beginning this evening and ending overnight then 60 percent chance of freezing drizzle. Risk of freezing drizzle this evening. Fog patches developing this evening and dissipating after midnight. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 overnight. Temperature rising to plus 2 this evening then falling.
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of flurries and risk of freezing drizzle. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 near noon then light in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 4 in the afternoon.
Partly cloudy. Risk of freezing drizzle. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 9.
|Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow|
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
-9° | -10°
16° | 14°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Updated St. Bride's man stabbed, suspect remains in custody
- The RCMP in Placentia responded around 9 a.m. Wednesday after a middle-aged man was stabbed in a home in St. Bride's on the south coast of Newfoundland.
- Video A news nightmare about House of Assembly cuts video audio
- What's to become of the district names, as the House of Assembly moves to cut the number of seats in the legislature? That's one nightmare for the CBC St. John's Morning Show crew.
- RNC officer cleared in MUN shooting, RCMP concludes
- The RCMP has found that an officer with the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary acted within the Canadian Criminal Code and policing policies when he fired a shot at a man suspected of theft last winter.
- ECMA 2015 nomimations for 35 N.L. musicians, industry people video
- Newfoundland and Labrador performers and industry members received 20 musical, 11 industry and four Fans’ Choice 2015 nominations at an East Coast Music Awards announcement Wednesday.
- New Viking Furs Inc. bows out of Placentia Junction fur farm — for now
- Viking Furs Inc, the company behind a proposal that would see a mink farm operate near Placentia Junction, has withdrawn its application for the area.