Musgrave Harbour, NL
Set Musgrave Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 01, 15 at 1:30 PM NST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 4:10 PM
W 33 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 01, 15 at 11:00 AM NST Tue Dec 01, 15 at 11:00 AM NST
A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. High zero.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 3 with temperature rising to zero by morning.
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. High plus 4.
|Mainly cloudy||Periods of snow||Flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Contractor James Dwyer pleads guilty to fraud ... again
- A man who has a long history of taking money for small contracting jobs and not doing the work admitted his guilt Tuesday at the onset of a fraud trial.
- New Mercury levels from Muskrat Falls pose threat, says environmental panelist
- A member of the Muskrat Falls environmental assessment panel is speaking out after new research from Harvard University suggests the potential for mercury contamination in fish and seal is greater than initially predicted.
- Torngat Mountains National Park marks 10th anniversary
- This month marks ten years since the establishment of Torngat Mountains National Park in northern Labrador, and it’s a proud milestone for staff, visitors, and people from the Inuit region of Nunatsiavut.
- New Defeated PC candidates hopeful, not ready to call it quits
- Despite losing in their respective districts, candidates at the PC headquarters remained optimistic about the future of the party Monday night — and their role in it.
- New Ferry returning to service after running aground
- The MV Norcon Galatea is scheduled to return to the Pilley's Island to Little Bay Islands run on Wednesday.