Musgrave Harbour, NL
Set Musgrave Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 11:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 7:36 AM
Sunset: 6:05 PM
W 44 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 11:00 AM NDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 10.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 9.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Periods of rain||Cloudy||Cloudy|
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
8° | 6°
46° | 43°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
6° | 5°
43° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Pynn-Butler trial: Witness describes seeing suspects after shooting
- A woman told a Supreme Court jury Tuesday that she saw Philip Pynn and Lyndon Butler at her house just hours after Nick Winsor was shot to death.
- Golden years, but dark housing prospects for some seniors
- As she enters her golden years, Joan Dunphy may have to go back to work to afford a roof over her head — and she’s not the only senior to find herself in a tough housing situation.
- New Cargo crew stranded in Argentia running low on food
- The 11 crew members of a German cargo ship stranded in an eastern Newfoundland port have not been paid for four months, a union official says.
- New Alan Doyle's Petty Harbour upbringing prepared him for Great Big Sea video
- Most people know him as the singer for Great Big Sea, but Alan Doyle has just written a new book titled Where I Belong.
- Updated Dramatic collision at busy St. John's intersection video
- It was a rough start to the workday for the occupants of two vehicles that collided at one of the busiest intersections in St. John's.