Musgrave Harbour, NL
Set Musgrave Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 12:30 PM NST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 5:53 PM
WSW 37 km/h
Pressure: 99.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 11:18 AM NST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 11:18 AM NST
Sunny early this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 40 gusting to 60 this afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 4.
Partly cloudy. A few flurries in onshore winds. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 15. Cold wind chill minus 27.
A mix of sun and cloud. A few flurries in onshore winds. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 11. Cold wind chill minus 27.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-5° | -19°
23° | -2°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-6° | -15°
21° | 5°
-6° | -11°
21° | 12°
-4° | -13°
25° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- John Fogerty to headline Salmon Festival on July 11
- The Exploits Valley Salmon Festival has finally announced the headliner for the annual concert in Grand Falls-Windsor on July 11.
- New 4 coastal Labrador students accepted to MUN's medical school
- Scoring an acceptance letter into medical school is no easy task, with stiff competition for the coveted seats. Four students from the coast of Labrador were recently accepted to Memorial University's medical program.
- New Man hits black ice on Pitts Memorial, lands in snowbank, unhurt
- A man in his early 20's came out of a single-vehicle accident on Thursday without a scratch — after he hit a patch of black ice and landed on a snowbank off Pitts Memorial Drive in St. John's.
- Gathering Place expands food program to meet 'startling' demand
- An organization that helps feed the hungry in St. John's is enhancing its programs and services in order to cope with a disturbing trend.
- Pickup driver killed in 2-truck collision near Gambo
- A man in his early 50s has died following a two-vehicle collision on the Trans-Canada Highway near Gambo Wednesday night.