Musgrave Harbour, NL
Set Musgrave Harbour as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 13, 16 at 10:30 PM NST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 5:20 PM
NNE 52 km/h
Pressure: 99.3 kPa
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 4:00 PM NST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 4:00 PM NST
Snow at times heavy changing to flurries near midnight. Blowing snow late this evening and overnight. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 except gusting to 80 along parts of the coast late this evening and after midnight. Wind becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 after midnight. Low minus 13.
Flurries ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 in the afternoon. High minus 9.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 after midnight. Low minus 15.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Ryan Reynolds gives Newfoundland-born Deadpool fan exclusive screening
- A Newfoundland-born boy battling cancer is being hailed on Facebook as "the funniest, potty-mouthed Canadian mercenary" Ryan Reynolds has ever met.
- 250 surgeries delayed over sterilization issues at Eastern Health
- Eastern Health says all elective surgeries scheduled for Monday and Tuesday in St. John's will be postponed due to sterilization concerns in hospital operating rooms.
- Lack of patrol putting seabirds at risk, advocate warns audio
- The head of the Rod and Gun Club in Lewisporte says the area's seabird population could be at risk.
- Blog Ryan Snoddon: Saturday's storm will bring the snow
- CBC meteorologist Ryan Snoddon says Saturday's storm will bring 15 to 20 cm of snow — and maybe some freezing rain.
- What are you at? This is it: Adult colouring in Gander video
- The Gander Public Library is following in the footsteps of other libraries in central Newfoundland and setting up colouring clubs for all ages.