Flin Flon, MB
Set Flin Flon as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 6:00 PM CST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 6:19 PM
WNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing near midnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 27 overnight.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 28 in the morning.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low minus 15.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-18° | -22°
-0° | -8°
-17° | -29°
1° | -20°
-11° | -24°
12° | -11°
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Saturday is bright to start with, but some cloud rolls into the southeast later in the day… that includes the Whiteshell region and northwestern Ontario. Under that cloud Saturday evening we’ll see some scattered light flurries that last into Sunday morning. No significant accumulation there. It’s back to Sunshine on Sunday afternoon with a high of -8. I’m still saying -5 for Monday (normal high now) but that warmer air will arrive along with a gusty south wind. Tuesday and Wednesday are the colder days next week. with afternoon temperatures hovering around -18 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: S @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SW @ 10 the morning. NW @ 25/30 the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- New Threat of vigilante justice against Vince Li real, says advocate video
- A Winnipeg law professor has come out in support of the decision handed down Friday to grant Vince Li unsupervised day visits to Winnipeg, but concerns are mounting over whether Li could become the target of those seeking vigilante justice.
- Police searching for missing 15-year-old Winnipeg girl
- Winnipeg police are asking for the public’s help finding a missing teen girl.
- Mark Salesse funeral service today in Comox, B.C. video
- A private military funeral will be held in Comox, B.C., today for Sgt. Mark Salesse, the Royal Canadian Air Force technician who was killed in an avalanche during a military training exercise in Alberta three weeks ago.
- Winnipeg snow route parking ban lifted
- The City of Winnipeg's annual snow route parking ban has been lifted.
- Winnipeg warms up for the weekend
- After a week of frigid temperatures, Winnipeg is looking a little warmer for the weekend.