Flin Flon, MB
Set Flin Flon as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 7:00 PM CDT
Feels like: 30
Feels like: 86
Sunrise: 5:52 AM
Sunset: 9:56 PM
NW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Low 16.
Sunny. High 29. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear late in the evening. Low 16.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
26° | 12°
79° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect lots of sunshine with temps gradually climbing into the upper 20s through the week. We’ll have no problem getting to about 27 today. I do have a slight chance of a late day shower in my forecast for Saturday night. I’ll keep an eye on the development of that disturbance and keep you posted.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Thursday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
- Unfinished reno work frustrates Winnipeg couple video
- A Winnipeg couple is upset with a local contracting company for not finishing a $15,000 deck project that was supposed to be built two weeks ago, in time for a big family event.
- Manitoba chief thinks Transparency Act good, but unnecessary video
- The deadline is fast approaching for Canada's First Nations to become more transparent.
- Manitoba horse-rider duo to compete at worlds video
- A Manitoba woman and her horse will take on some of the world's best in endurance riding, a long-distance racing sport, in France next month.
- Winnipeg's pesky potholes now mapped on city's website
- The City of Winnipeg has received almost 5,700 calls about potholes so far this year, according to an interactive map where people can see where the potholes are located.
- Highway crash south of Brandon kills Carberry man
- A 69-year-old man from Carberry, Man., has died following a two-vehicle crash on Highway 10 south of Brandon this afternoon.