Flin Flon, MB
Set Flin Flon as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 21, 14 at 5:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:33 AM
Sunset: 9:08 PM
N 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Thu Aug 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening then partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 14.
Overcast. High 17.
Clearing in the evening. Low 8.
|Overcast||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
12° | 10°
54° | 50°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Friday, we are in the warm, moist sector of the low that passes through central Manitoba. Expect a scorcher on Friday. I’m forecasting 32 degrees with dewpoints up around 20 to 22 degrees…. so very humid and very unstable! Later on Friday the cold front moves through which could just be the trigger for some big storms. Right now it looks like those would happen later in the afternoon and evening on Friday. Saturday is slightly cooler with lower humidity levels.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 15 in the afternoon.
- Harper rebuffs renewed calls for murdered, missing women inquiry video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper has dismissed renewed calls for a national inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women after the killing of 15-year-old Tina Fontaine in Winnipeg.
- Winnipeg mayoral debate excludes 3 candidates
- A Winnipeg mayoral hopeful is crying foul after learning the Downtown BIZ has scheduled a public debate – and only invited five of the eight candidates.
- Farm-to-door delivery service takes off in Winnipeg
- More and more Winnipeggers are signing up to get fresh vegetables from local farms delivered right to their door.
- Car wash ex-employee accused of recording woman in washroom
- A 21-year-old man who worked at the Midtown Car Wash in Winnipeg has been arrested after police got a call about a cellphone secretly recording a female colleague in a washroom.
- Paula Havixbeck proposes Mealshare program for Winnipeg
- Paula Havixbeck says if she is elected mayor of Winnipeg, she would promote an initiative that helps restaurant patrons support local charities, as well as support existing efforts to fight poverty in the city.