Flin Flon, MB
Set Flin Flon as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 6:00 AM CST
Feels like: -35
Feels like: -31
Sunrise: 8:39 AM
Sunset: 4:31 PM
WNW 5 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Sunny. High minus 22.
Clear. Low minus 27.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing early in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 28.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-26° | -31°
-15° | -24°
-21° | -29°
-6° | -20°
-20° | -28°
-4° | -18°
-16° | -26°
3° | -15°
-18° | -22°
-0° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Behind Tuesday’s passing clipper, an “Arctic Chill” settles in and sticks around for several days. We are looking at a daytime high of -17 on Wednesday which is 12 degrees colder than the normal seasonal high. We’ll get back to about -10 by Friday but some more snow arrives Thursday night into Friday and again on Friday evening. Get ready for a very cold weekend across all of Manitoba.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 10/20 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Friday: NNE @ 15 in the morning. NE @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- Breaking Crews battle house fire in south Winnipeg
- A home in the city's St. Norbert area is burning and a neighbouring home is at risk of catching fire as well.
- Manitoba couple pays steep price for rent-to-own goods
- Tom and Debbie McKercher have the latest in electronics and a house full of new furniture, but it all came at a hefty price for the Manitoba couple as they spent more than $20,000 at rent-to-own stores over the past four years.
- Rent-to-own practices in Canada would be illegal in parts of U.S. audio
- Canadians shell out $260 million every year for rent-to-own products, often paying exorbitant prices that would not be allowed in some U.S. states.
- STARS, SNOMAN team up to prevent deaths on Manitoba trails
- Manitoba's emergency medical helicopter service is joining forces with a snowmobile group to prevent deaths on the trails this winter.
- Manitoba's only indigenous theatre company goes solo on Ellice
- Manitoba’s only indigenous theatre company is striking out on its own this week, ending an 11-year partnership with the Manitoba Theatre for Young People.