Flin Flon, MB
Set Flin Flon as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 09, 16 at 6:00 AM CST
Feels like: -34
Feels like: -29
Sunrise: 8:59 AM
Sunset: 4:21 PM
NNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 104.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 09, 16 at 5:00 AM CST Fri Dec 09, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 31.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 32.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 38.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The real cold arctic outbreak starts overnight into Friday. Temps are “tanking” all across the western prairies and that pattern is shifting to the east now. Friday will be sunny with lighter winds but the afternoon highs will be around -17 degrees. Expect mid minus 20s for lows on the weekend and highs around -18 degrees. The colder weather takes us right through next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: W @ 10/15 in the morning. W @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 10 in the morning. NE @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Sunday: NW @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Doctor who once traded drugs for sex disciplined a third time by regulator
- Winnipeg doctor Randy Raymond Allan has been disciplined for a third time by Manitoba’s physician regulatory body and handed a six-month licence suspension for misleading investigators.
- Rainstorm that delayed police HQ completion wrought $8.3M worth of damages
- The 2014 rainstorm that critically impaired Winnipeg's new police headquarters caused $8.3 million worth of losses and damages, according court documents filed as part of a city lawsuit against its insurers.
- Winnipeg charities call out for Christmas donations
- Many charities are reporting low donations this year and calling on Winnipeggers to help this holiday season.
- Teghan's top 5 things to do this weekend in Winnipeg (Dec. 9-11)
- The arctic chill is here, so I finally feel comfortable recommending five completely indoor events this weekend.
- 'This can't happen in our name': Protesters call on MGEU to stand firm on Remand Centre deaths
- A small but dedicated group of protesters are demanding the union representing employees of the province take a firmer stance in support of increased transparency when inmates die in custody.