Flin Flon, MB
Set Flin Flon as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 25, 17 at 3:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:21 AM
Sunset: 9:10 PM
NNE 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 25, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Apr 25, 17 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 9.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the afternoon. High 6. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 8.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We will see some sunshine this afternoon (unless you are in the extreme southeast) and that’s a good thing after the snow yesterday. Still, it’s colder than it should be. The sunshine will help us get to only 5 degrees today.
I’m watching another nasty and snowy system roll through northern Minnesota Wednesday and Thursday. That one will bring some cloud into the southeast both days and Winnipeg will be on the edge of the snow on Thursday. Right now, it’s only a slight chance for a flurry on Thursday. Stay tuned for adjustments to my forecast as the track of that one becomes clearer.
As we approach the weekend, high pressure builds in and the temps start to climb back to the seasonal normal. This coming weekend will be sunny both days and fairly mild so no excuses on the yard clean-up work.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: N @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: NE @ 30/40 in the morning. NE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: N @ 25/30 in the morning. N @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 20 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 the afternoon.
- Girls arrested in homicide of woman, 19, in Sagkeeng First Nation
- Two teenage girls face murder charges after a 19-year-old woman from Powerview-Pine Falls, Man., died in what RCMP say was a homicide in the nearby Sagkeeng First Nation.
- Great-West Life cuts 'a big hit for all at once' in Winnipeg
- Great-West Lifeco plans to shed 450 jobs in Winnipeg as part of a company-wide restructuring that will reduce its workforce by 1,500 workers in Canada.
- Updated Heat or housing? Twitter battle erupts between Manitoba, Vancouver police vying for recruits
- Police forces in Vancouver and Manitoba are having a tongue-in-cheek battle on Twitter for recruits.
- How Great-West Life became an insurance titan
- Great-West Life's roots date back to 1891, when the company was founded in Winnipeg and a man named Jeffrey Hall Brock had a dream that many called impossible.
- VIDEO COMMENTING Woman pleads with missing dog's new owners to give him back video
- A Manitoba woman is pleading with the person who adopted her missing dog from the City of Winnipeg's animal shelter to return the pet to her family.