Flin Flon, MB
Set Flin Flon as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 24, 17 at 7:00 AM CST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 8:50 AM
Sunset: 5:09 PM
NNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Periods of light snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 24, 17 at 5:00 AM CST Tue Jan 24, 17 at 5:00 AM CST
Periods of light snow. High minus 9.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 15.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 10.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
If the lack of sunshine is getting you down, hang in there for a few more days. I see some clearing but not until Thursday late in the day, probably after sunset. Mainly sunny skies are in my forecast for Friday.
The next snow is on track for Tuesday overnight into Wednesday. We can expect 2-3cm there followed by flurries in the morning.
Temps will gradually cool this week. Still, not down to the seasonal normal. I have Friday morning at -14, the coolest low this week. I have Sunday afternoon at -9, the coolest high this week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: S @ 10/15 in the morning. W @ 10 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: NW @ 20/30 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 20/30 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- New Gunshots prompt police to rush to West End street in Winnipeg
- Four adults are in police custody after gunshots were fired in Winnipeg's West End.
- Night hunting debate delivers Manitoba reeves to minister's door
- Rural politicians from across southwestern Manitoba will convene in Winnipeg Tuesday with a united goal in mind – to shoot down night hunting.
- IIU has closed 44 cases since launch 18 months ago
- In its first 18 months and 70 cases, the Independent Investigation Unit has closed 44 investigations — leading to one police officer being charged.
- 'You are taking the food from my fridge': Indigenous hunter shoots down regulating night hunting
- When Elissa Gabriel needs to feed her large family she heads out with her husband to go hunting – sometimes at night.
- 'It's awful really': Manitoba family seeks answers after pregnant cow shot in broad daylight
- A family in the Rivers, Man., area is looking for answers after a cow was shot in the head not far from their house in thick fog.