Flin Flon, MB
Set Flin Flon as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 02, 15 at 9:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
ENE 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 02, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Sep 02, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms late this evening and overnight. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 25. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Low 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Periods of rain||Rain||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
A heat warning is in effect for southern Manitoba and it’s not surprising. Temps across the south are over 30 degrees and the dew points are in the low 20s which represents a whole bunch of humidity. Humidex values are over 40. Expect the same for Thursday… even warmer. The instability numbers are “through the roof” for Thursday afternoon but it seems there is a lack of a trigger to get storms started. There is a front moving through the south but it looks like that will happen on Friday. I still have a slight risk for a storm on Thursday evening but there is a capping inversion in place so that will inhibit the formation of storms. Still… very hot and humid into Thursday evening. The change happens Friday with afternoon and evening rain along with embedded thunderstorms. Saturday will be a better day to be outside with a sun/cloud mix and occasional showers. Then Sunday is a “soaker” with periods of rain and winds getting gusty. Labour Day looks cloudy and windy with a cooler 18 degree high in the afternoon.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SE @ 20 in the morning. SE @ 30/50 the afternoon.
Friday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the EVENING.
Saturday: N @ 20/30 in the morning. NNE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Bail denied to youth accused in Charleswood murder of Kathleen Leary
- The accused was known to Leary and charged with second degree murder in relation to her death in May.
- 12 Manitoba eateries closed this summer for health code violations
- Manitoba Health has published its latest round of restaurant closures, listing a dozen closures this summer.
- MKO election: Sheila North Wilson elected as first female grand chief
- The new grand chief of Manitoba Keewatinowi Okimakanak (MKO) was revealed today at the annual general assembly, following two rounds of ballots.
- Opinion A letter to those spitting on Winnipeg's streets, just stop already
- "Public spitting seems to be escalating, and I'm not sure why," Jo Holness writes.
- Manitobans shocked by unfixed vehicle safety recalls video
- CBC news I-team investigates unfixed safety recalls in Manitoba.