York Factory, MB
Set York Factory as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 02, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Thu Apr 02, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Local blowing snow this afternoon. Wind north 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this morning. Temperature steady near minus 26. Wind chill minus 42. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 40.
Sunny. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High minus 21. Wind chill minus 42.
-21° | -26°
-6° | -15°
-21° | -28°
-6° | -18°
-16° | -24°
3° | -11°
-10° | -22°
14° | -8°
-4° | -16°
25° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
As that system that brought snow to the north and warm weather to the south on Thursday continues to tracks east tonight, the colder air behind it wraps around into the south. All across southern Manitoba, temps will continue to fall through Thursday to about -2 by the afternoon along with a northwest wind at 40 gusting to 60km/h. We’ll also be dealing with a mixture of showers and flurries on and off through the day. Other than a few flurries overnight Friday into Saturday, our weather through the Easter weekend is fairly dry and on the cool side of normal (+6) well into next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: SW @ 20 in the morning. NW @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 15/20 the morning. NW @ 10 the afternoon.
Saturday: N @ 25/30 in the morning. N @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- New Downtown Winnipeg attack raises questions about CFS hotel placements video
- This week's serious attack on a teenage girl who was in the care of Manitoba's child-welfare system has again raised questions about the government's longtime use of hotels to house children and youth in care — a practice the province is now promising to end this year.
- Opinion What it's like to be autistic: one Winnipegger's experience
- Charles J. Sisetski always knew he was autistic, but he didn't know what it meant. "I am very lucky to have autism even though I didn't always see it that way," he writes.
- New Social media: 10 ways not to create family feuds
- With everyone from grandparents to tweens using social media, family gatherings don't happen only around the table. They also take place online. Here are 10 tips for keeping family life civilized.
- Vic Toews's complaint against Pat Martin rejected by ethics commissioner
- Former Manitoba Conservative MP Vic Toews has lost his counter-complaint against NDP MP Pat Martin, who prompted a conflict-of-interest investigation over Toews's lobbying work.
- Trans-Canada Highway crash between semi and car sends 1 to hospital
- One person is in hospital following a collision between a semi-trailer and a car on the Trans-Canada Highway near Portage la Prairie, Man., on Wednesday afternoon.