York Factory, MB
Set York Factory as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 29, 15 at 7:43 PM CDT Fri May 29, 15 at 7:43 PM CDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing near midnight. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High 13. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Friday is the chilly day of the week but the sun returns (mid morning for Winnipeg area) as the temperature “soars” to about 12 degrees. Cover the outdoor plants Friday night. I’m expecting frost all across the south early Saturday morning with temperatures between -2 and 0 around sunrise (5:27am). In the afternoon, the sunshine gets us back to the mid teens and the wind stays fairly light. Should be a fairly comfortable day. Then on Sunday for the RCAF Run and The Teddy Bear’s Picnic, we’ll have a mix of sun and cloud with an afternoon high 18 degrees and a wind out of the south at 30 to 40km/h. Early morning temperatures will be cool though at around 8 degrees. We start to warm up again into next week with highs in the low to mid 20s.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: N @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Saturday: NE @ 10 in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
Sunday: SE @ 15 /20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 the afternoon.
Monday: SE @ 30/40 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Updated Winnipeg businesswoman cuts deal to send loose pig to sanctuary video
- A loose pig made the most of its few moments of freedom in Winnipeg on Friday morning, hamming it up before being caught by police. Now, a Winnipeg vegan businesswoman wants to make sure Mercy, as she's affectionately named the pig, gets a shot at a long life outside with no trips to the abattoir in sight.
- Gardeners, beware: Southern Manitoba getting frosty Friday night video
- Gardeners, beware: Southern Manitoba could get frosty overnight Friday.
- Woman having panic attack praises strangers for helping during WestJet flight
- A Saskatchewan woman who suffered an anxiety attack on a WestJet flight wants to thank a Manitoba passenger and flight crew for helping her get through the flight.
- Family of newborn taken by CFS granted visits but few answers
- The family of one-week-old Samuel De Antonio who was taken from his mother by Child and Family Services Wednesday, says CFS is willing to grant them visitation hours, but few answers as to why he was apprehended.
- Lots of Winnipeg Transit options for FIFA Women's World Cup fans
- The City of Winnipeg Transit said on Friday fans attending matches at the FIFA Women's Soccer World Cup will have several options to get them to and from Investors Group Field on game day — standard routes, free post-game buses, park and ride facilities and hotel shuttles.