York Factory, MB
Set York Factory as default location
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 28, 17 at 11:00 AM CDT Fri Apr 28, 17 at 11:00 AM CDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming north 30 km/h early this afternoon. High minus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 14.
Clearing in the morning. High minus 6.
|Clearing||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Interesting that while it’s sunny here in most of southern Manitoba, there is still snow falling in Dryden Ontario. Steady snow!
Get ready for a sunny and warmer weekend all across the south. Here in the Red River Valley, we’ll enjoy temps close to the seasonal average (mid teens). Great weather to clean up the yard or play a game of golf or anything outside with your family.
This dry weather looks like it will stick around right though next week. I There is a bit of a cool down mid week but I have us flirting with 20 degree highs by Friday next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 10/15 in the morning. S @ 20 in the afternoon.
Sunday: S @ 10/15 in the morning. S @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Monday: E @ 10 in the morning. E @ 20 the afternoon.
- Police car slammed into at Winnipeg intersection, officers sent to hospital video
- Two Winnipeg police officers were sent to hospital after their cruiser was slammed into by a car trying to outrun another cruiser.
- New Manitoba law aims to halt sex assaults at post-secondary schools
- New legislated requirements are now in effect in Manitoba aimed at raising the awareness and prevention of sexual violence involving students at the province's post-secondary schools.
- Parking authority plans to eliminate, scale back 31 Osborne Village loading zones
- The Winnipeg Parking Authority plans to eliminate some Osborne Village loading zones and scale back the hours on others in order to free up dozens of parking spaces in the relatively dense neighbourhood.
- Burton Cummings Theatre to remain named after frontman of the Guess Who
- The lead singer of iconic Winnipeg rock band the Guess Who can breathe a sigh of relief after a decision was made to let the Burton Cummings Theatre keep its name.
- Slain Winnipeg Transit driver remembered at Day of Mourning ceremony
- This year's National Day of Mourning for workers who have been killed or injured on the job is hitting close to home for some Manitobans following the killing of Winnipeg Transit bus driver Irvine Jubal Fraser earlier this year.