York Factory, MB
Set York Factory as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Snow or rain
Periods of light snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 13, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Tue Oct 13, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Snow changing to a few rain showers or flurries this afternoon. High plus 2.
A few rain showers changing to periods of light snow early this evening. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Temperature steady near plus 1.
Periods of light snow changing to rain showers in the morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the morning. High plus 3.
|Rain showers or flurries||Snow and blowing snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We you able to get outside over the past couple of days? Hope so! There’s a cool and and gusty change happening overnight into Monday morning. Winds overnight will gust to 70km/h and we’ll wake up thanksgiving Day to the same gusty winds, a few showers and MUCH cooler conditions. The temperature will start out at 7 degrees on Monday and won’t move much at all throughout the day. I do think we’ll see some clearing through Monday afternoon. Tuesday rebounds nicely with respect to temperature. Daytime highs will be in the mid 20s through the middle of the week but we do cool down again toward the end of the week. The seasonal normals as of Friday are +1 and 12 degrees. It won’t be long before the normal overnight low is below zero.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NW @ 40/60 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- New Calm winds return, temperatures climb in southern Manitoba
- People in southern Manitoba can venture outside once again without worrying about being swept off to Oz.
- New Power still out in eastern Manitoba after Thanksgiving windstorm
- A windy Thanksgiving weekend has left multiple communities in central eatern Manitoba without power.
- Street preachers inspire racial, religious scuffle in Winnipeg
- Three men who preach a message on Winnipeg streets of a coming apocalypse that will see white people slaughtered helped kindle a scuffle in Central Park recently.
- Debate on niqab a distraction from real issues, Muslim women say video
- Three Winnipeg Muslim women are speaking out against efforts to politicize the niqab in this federal election.
- Live Blog Trevor Dineen's Winnipeg traffic tips
- CBC traffic reporter Trevor Dineen keeps you up to date on how traffic is flowing, so you can get to where you're going.