York Factory, MB
Set York Factory as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 11, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Feb 11, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Blowing snow with visibilities frequently less than 1 kilometre. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 34. Extreme wind chill minus 53.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing near noon. Blowing snow with visibilities frequently less than 1 kilometre. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 26. Extreme wind chill minus 50.
Clear. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 27. Wind chill minus 42.
|Clearing||Sunny||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Friday and Saturday will be the coldest days of the week. Early morning temps both days will approach the -30 mark. The afternoon high on Friday will be -23 but winds will be NW @ 20/30 producing exposed skin freeze times closer to 10 minutes. We moderate slightly on Saturday as cloud builds in from the west in the afternoon. Expect light snow to start in the Red River Valley mid evening (earlier for Brandon) and last through the overnight period. We really start to get milder on Sunday along with more occasional light snow through the day. It’s back to a mix of sun and cloud on Monday with a high close to seasonal at -7.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: NW @ 15 in the morning. NW @ 20/30in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Sunday: S @ 30/40 in the morning. S @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- 17-year-old says she was assaulted by Winnipeg Transit driver over a transfer dispute
- A Winnipeg teenager says she was assaulted by 51-year-old female Winnipeg Transit driver on Wednesday after she asked for a bus transfer too late after boarding a bus.
- JETS BLOG Jets can't find momentum, again
- Staring down the possibility of the first three-game winning streak of the season, the Jets blinked and fell apart into a familiar effort, dropping a 6-2 decision to the Boston Bruins at MTS Centre Thursday night, writes Adam Wazny.
- Complaints about odour prompt changes at Winnipeg nail salon
- The Winnipeg nail salon at the centre of a workplace health complaint has made changes to improve air quality following concerns about strong odours from products it used.
- Video Jets post: Jets fail for 8th time this year to win 3 straight games video
- Winnipeg Jets post game coverage. The Boston Bruins beat up on the Winnipeg Jets 6-2 Thursday night at the MTS Centre
- Opinion Manitoba 'politicking with our children's lives' by changing how kids in CFS are counted, says activist
- The Manitoba government recently changed how children in care are reported publicly, excluding the number of children who are 'voluntarily' placed in CFS. But Winnipeg activist Michael Redhead Champagne argues that this feels 'like politicking with our children's lives.'