York Factory, MB
Set York Factory as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 7.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming north 20 after midnight. Low plus 5.
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers in the morning. Becoming partly cloudy early in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Temperature steady near 6.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
8° | 6°
46° | 43°
20° | 5°
68° | 41°
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We’ll have a generally cloudy sky this afternoon with a few sunny breaks possible but the chance for showers is still there. I posted a couple of Satellite/Radar images on Twitter (@johnsaudercbc) at noon to show you where the showers are. The showers taper off tonight but cloud remains into Saturday. We’ll see a few sunny breaks Saturday but there is a chance for some scattered morning showers and a chance for some afternoon thunderstorms as well. Sunday will be sunny and pleasant across the south with an afternoon high of 19 degrees and fairly light winds. We are under a ridge of high pressure heading into next week which means sunny skies and a warm 24 degrees for both Monday and Tuesday. There is another disturbance bringing some showers for the Wednesday time period.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 15/20 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: WNW @ 15 in the morning. WNW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Monday: SW @ 10 in the morning. WSW @ 15 in the afternoon.
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights opening draws drumming, chanting protesters video
- As the Canadian Museum for Human Rights prepares to open in Winnipeg, protesters used the media spotlight to bring attention to issues of murdered and missing women and First Nations water rights.
- New RCMP nab 8 suspects in western Manitoba meth bust
- RCMP have arrested eight people in connection with a western Manitoba meth bust.
- Winnipeg man who targeted women in sex trade facing charges
- Winnipeg police have arrested a man they believe sexually assaulted three women in the last four years.
- CEOs sleep outside, raise $200K for homeless in Winnipeg
- The annual CEO sleepout in Winnipeg is over for another year but not before it raised $200,000 for homeless initiatives.
- A Tribe Called Red cancels performance at human rights museum
- A Tribe Called Red has pulled out of the Canadian Museum for Human Rights' opening festivities this weekend, citing concerns about how the museum portrays aboriginal issues.