York Factory, MB
Set York Factory as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of showers or drizzle
Periods of rain or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 22, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Oct 22, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Fog patches. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h late this evening. Temperature steady near plus 2.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers or drizzle early in the morning. Periods of rain beginning early in the morning. Wind northeast 30 km/h. Temperature steady near plus 3.
Rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 after midnight. Temperature steady near plus 3.
|Periods of rain or drizzle||Showers||Rain or snow||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Cloudy|
2° | 1°
36° | 34°
-2° | -2°
28° | 28°
-2° | -3°
28° | 27°
-4° | -5°
25° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Wednesday (election day), and we’ve already had some of the showers I was forecasting for today. We’re not done yet. There is a good chance for a few scattered showers this afternoon and evening as winds gradually drop off through the later part of the day. I have even seen some lightning strikes across the south. We’ll get to 16 degrees today and the mild weather continues through the next couple of days as well. We have a slight chance for an early morning shower on Thursday before a return to brighter skies in the afternoon. Temperatures will cool slightly for the weekend but remain well above normal. Next week brings a reality check as far as temperatures are concerned.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: S @ 30/40 in the late afternoon.
Thursday: SW @ 15 in the morning. SW @ 15 in the afternoon.
Friday: SW @ 10 in the morning. WSW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Saturday: W @ 25 in the morning. WNW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- COMING UP LIVE Polls close at 8 p.m. CT in Winnipeg's civic election video
- CBC News will have live coverage of Winnipeg's civic election results starting at 8 p.m. CT on cbc.ca/manitoba, CBC Television and CBC Radio One (89.3 FM / 990 AM).
- Woman accused of concealing 6 dead babies defrauded senior
- The woman charged with concealing six infants was just in court last month being sentenced on fraud charges.
- COMING UP LIVE Ottawa shooting: Stephen Harper to address nation video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper is set to address the nation Wednesday evening in the wake of a shooting on Parliament Hill in Ottawa that left one member of the Canadian Forces dead.
- Man dies in Highway 3 crash between car and semi-trailer
- A 27-year-old man has died in a crash between a car and a semi-trailer on Highway 3 between Oak Bluff and Sanford, Man.
- Winnipeg voter turnout highest since 2002 election
- Accessible advanced voting and a number of new candidates are responsible for the highest voter turnout in Winnipeg since 2002, according to senior election official Marc Lemoine.