York Factory, MB
Set York Factory as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing near midnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 26 overnight.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 27 in the morning.
Mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 11.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-9° | -13°
16° | 9°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
-14° | -15°
7° | 5°
-16° | -16°
3° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
After a few sunny days, our weather pattern has shifted to low cloud, fog and drizzle… some of that freezing to roads and sidewalks. A Freezing Drizzle Advisory is in effect for the entire Red River Valley through into Friday evening. We’ll see little change Friday night and a generally cloudy weather pattern for the weekend and beyond toward Christmas day. The pattern also includes occasional flurries, especially Saturday evening into Sunday and light snow on Monday. No big accumulations but roads could be tricky for travelling at times as we approach Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Temperatures will also be mild for this time of year with -2s on my forecast sheet for Sunday and Monday, then a cooling trend on Christmas Day.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Sunday: S @ 20/25 in the morning. SSE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Monday: NE @ 10/15 in the morning. N @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- New Grant for Winnipeg Sun internship axed by Mayor Brian Bowman
- Winnipeg Mayor Brian Bowman has scrapped a deal by his predecessor, Sam Katz, to fund an aboriginal reporting internship at a local newspaper.
- Sean Demchuk, last suspect in 'Project Distress' arrested
- The last of 14 suspects wanted in a massive police operation dubbed 'Project Distress' has been arrested.
- New Manitoba cyclocross racers ride towards world championships
- All that stands between three Manitobans and the opportunity to represent Canada at a world cycling championship is $15,000.
- Gang member previously deported from Canada caught at Emerson
- A man who was deported from Canada more than two years ago for belonging to a international gang was caught trying to get back in near the port of Emerson earlier this month.
- Dead infants case: Remains could be 10 years old, lawyer says
- The defence lawyer for Andrea Giesbrecht, the woman charged after infant remains were uncovered in a Winnipeg storage locker, says the remains could be up to 10 years old.