York Factory, MB
Set York Factory as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of rain
Periods of light snow or rain
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning early this morning. Fog patches dissipating late this afternoon. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. Temperature steady near plus 2.
Periods of rain changing to periods of light snow early this evening. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near zero.
Periods of light snow ending early in the evening then cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 1.
|Periods of light snow||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -4°
27° | 25°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
-6° | -7°
21° | 19°
-6° | -9°
21° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Skies stay clear overnight into a sunny Saturday. It will be slightly cooler Saturday but still 13 degrees in the afternoon and a little breezy as well. The weather for the Cyclocross National Championships at The Forks AND the Bomber game looks perfect with clear skies and winds dropping off in the early evening. Sunday, it’s back to cloud cover by about lunch time and we have a good chance for some evening showers. The beginning of next week will be wet and there’s a reality check on the way as far as temps are concerned. Expect rain Monday and as temps cool to the freezing mark Tuesday morning, some of that rain may be mixed with wet flurries. Expect more showers Tuesday with a chilly high of only 5 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: W @ 20 in the morning. WNW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: E @ 10 in the morning. E @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Monday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo: fellow reservist's father reacts
- One Winnipeg man is calling the shooting in Ottawa this week that killed a Canadian reservist "a despicable and cowardly act.”
- Local musician Cat Jahnke to compete on Canada's Smartest Person
- If you're familiar with her work, you know Winnipeg singer-songwriter Cat Jahnke is a gifted musician, but on Sunday some of her other skills will be put to the test when she competes on Canada's Smartest Person on CBC.
- Recap Jets grounded by Lightning goaltending video
- A well-rested Tampa Bay Lightning got off half as many shots at one point but made a lot more count as they beat the Winnipeg Jets 4-2 Friday night behind solid goaltending from Ben Bishop.
- Opinion Israel’s 'Milky' protest isn’t just about the chocolate
- I’m back in Israel after a visit with family and friends in Winnipeg, just in time for a new battle, or at least a new episode in a simmering saga. I’m talking about the so-called Milky protest.
- Province calls for inquests into 2 Manitoba inmate deaths
- The province’s Chief Medical Examiner called for inquests Friday into two Manitoba inmate deaths dating back to 2011 and 2006.