Set Shamattawa as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 4:00 PM CDT Thu May 23, 13 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few clouds. Low plus 2.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 12. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Low plus 1.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
19° | 13°
66° | 55°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Thursday: SE @ 10 this afternoon.
Friday: SE @ 15 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 20/30 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- new Skyscraper developers ordered to pay $3 million in 2011
- Two executives with one of the Ontario developers involved in plans to build Winnipeg's tallest skyscraper were ordered to pay more than $3 million by the Ontario Securities Commission in 2011, CBC News has learned.
- updated Possible explosive device prompts large police presence
- A contractor working on a home in 900 block of Dudley Avenue in Fort Rouge found a "suspicious device" Thursday afternoon, prompting a large police presence.
- Winnipeg senior gets wrong meds, ends up on life support
- Alphonsine Winzoski ended up on life support after she was given the wrong medication for an asthma attack at Concordia Hospital.
- City moves to take over, possibly demolish St. Charles Hotel
- The City of Winnipeg is moving to take over the St. Charles Hotel in the Exchange District.
- Winnipeg gets first urban reserve
- It was a historic day for Long Plain First Nation, which officially opened the first urban reserve in the city of Winnipeg on Friday.