Set Shamattawa as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Periods of light snow ending this afternoon then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Temperature falling to minus 19 this afternoon. Wind chill minus 28.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 37.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 23. Wind chill minus 38.
-22° | -30°
-8° | -22°
-24° | -27°
-11° | -17°
-25° | -33°
-13° | -27°
-30° | -37°
-22° | -35°
-28° | -36°
-18° | -33°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Still not much sunshine in my forecast for today here in the south. Tomorrow either. As far as precipitation is concerned, I do see the chance for some freezing drizzle east of Lake Winnipeg this afternoon and a few flurries today north of that region. Beyond that I’m tracking some freezing drizzle changing to snow through the morning for southern Manitoba on Wednesday. There won’t be much more than 1-2cms in the Winnipeg area but possibly 4-5cms for the Lac du Bonnet and Pinawa areas through Wednesday. Temps will still be fairly mild, gently falling to about -4 by the afternoon and -7 by the evening. Those temps continue to fall through Thursday to about -15 by the afternoon. We’ll see a high of -10 on Friday then a falling temperature through the weekend. We’ll be at around -22 by Saturday afternoon and -28 by Sunday morning.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: SSE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: E @ 10/15 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 30/40 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Friday: S @ 10/15 in the morning. S @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- New Bros. Landreth, Tanya Tagaq among Manitobans up for 2015 Junos
- The 2015 Juno nominees are out – and Manitobans have grabbed nine nominations.
- New Team Manitoba flag-bearer announced for next Canada Winter Games video
- Team Manitoba has announced its flag-bearer and lantern-bearer for the opening ceremony at the upcoming Canada Winter Games in Prince George, B.C.
- Updated Phoenix Sinclair inquiry prompts Manitoba to keep kids out of CFS care video
- The Manitoba government says it will revise its funding model for the province's child welfare system to "significantly expand supports" to keep children with their families, in their home communities, rather than taking them into care.
- Dog shot, killed in McAdam Avenue home robbery video
- A dog was shot and killed during a home robbery this morning that's being investigated by Winnipeg police.
- Preview NHL: 6 things to know for Tuesday night
- Twenty-two of the NHL's 30 teams are in action following the six-day all-star break, including Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal, Vancouver and Winnipeg. Here are six things to know for Tuesday night's games.