Set Shamattawa as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind southwest 30 km/h. High plus 2.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h becoming north 20 after midnight. Low minus 13.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. High minus 10.
|Clearing||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-6° | -23°
21° | -9°
-2° | -16°
28° | 3°
-8° | -13°
18° | 9°
-11° | -24°
12° | -11°
-10° | -22°
14° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The next disturbance on the schedule brings rain Saturday evening after a high between 4 and 6 degrees. Some of that rain could be fairly heavy at times across the south and winds continue to gust to 70km/h late Saturday. Sunday is milder at 6 with clearing skies and the temps will keep climbing into the first part of next week. Monday, expect a high of 7 with a mix of sun and cloud and a chance of an overnight shower or two. Tuesday… 10 degrees with again a mix of sun and cloud. Wednesday looks like a wet day with cloudy skies and a soaking rain.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: S @ 20/30 in the morning. S @ 50/70 in the afternoon.
Sunday: NW @ 30/50 the morning. NW @ 30/50 the afternoon.
Monday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg reserve captain in hospital after army truck crash
- An army reserve captain based in Winnipeg is in hospital with serious back injuries after a crash on the Trans-Canada Highway Friday night
- Enjoy the sun and hold on to your hats, windswept Winnipeg
- Southern Manitoba is expected to reach a high of 6 C with wind gusting to 70 Saturday.
- Future Shop stores closed across Canada, some to become Best Buy video
- All Future Shop stores in Canada have been closed, a move costing 1,500 jobs. About half the retail outlets will be put under the banner of parent company Best Buy.
- Ex-girlfriend of Germanwings Flight 4U9525 co-pilot Andreas Lubitz speaks out video
- The co-pilot of Germanwings Flight 9525 who apparently chose to crash the jetliner into a mountain had vowed to "do something" that would make people remember him, his ex-girlfriend has told a German newspaper.
- Winnipeg police on lookout for indecent exposure suspect
- Winnipeg police are on the lookout after the same man allegedly exposed himself in public multiple times this month.