Set Shamattawa as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few clouds. Widespread smoke. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low 15.
Mainly sunny. High 28. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Low 10.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
30° | 15°
86° | 59°
29° | 16°
84° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Thursday starts with sunshine but cloud rolls in through the afternoon ahead of a frontal system that will bring a brief band of rain late in the day. Expect some showers Thursday late night into Friday morning, then clearing on Friday with an afternoon high of 26. Saturday looks a little unstable with generally cloudy skies and occasional showers. We clear Sunday which is the start of a stretch of dry weather that lasts for several days.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: SE @ 15/20 in the morning. SE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: WSW @ 15 in the morning. W @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Saturday: W @ 20/25 in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Bronze incense urn stolen from Buddhist temple in Winnipeg
- Winnipeg police are asking the public to help them locate a solid bronze incense urn, worth about $8,000, that was stolen from a local Buddhist temple earlier this week.
- Forks invites Winnipeggers to dish on condo, greenspace plans video
- The Forks is holding an open house Wednesday night to see what the public thinks of new plans to convert Parcel 4, a gravel patch across from the Canadian Museum for Human Rights, into condos and greenspace.
- FRINGE Winnipeg Fringe announces 2014 'Patrons’ Picks'
- Haven’t had a chance to see that really, really popular Winnipeg Fringe Festival show yet?
- Human trafficking victim in Winnipeg relieved with arrest video
- A Winnipeg woman who says she was a victim of human trafficking says she's relieved to learn police have made an arrest in her case.
- Mosquito fogging set to hit Assiniboine, Springfield South
- The city's fogging crews will be back out on the hunt for Winnipeg's pesky blood-suckers Wednesday evening.