Set Shamattawa as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Mainly cloudy. Periods of light snow ending this evening. Clearing near midnight. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 26 this evening and minus 37 overnight.
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 19. Wind chill minus 36.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 34.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-20° | -23°
-4° | -9°
-21° | -30°
-6° | -22°
-16° | -28°
3° | -18°
-17° | -23°
1° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Underneath the cloud Sunday morning in the southeast, we’ll see some scattered light flurries. No significant accumulation there. It’s back to Sunshine on Sunday afternoon with a high of -8. I’m still saying -5 for Monday (normal high now) but that warmer air will arrive along with a gusty south wind. Tuesday and Wednesday are the colder days next week. with afternoon temperatures hovering around -18 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: SW @ 10 the morning. NW @ 25/30 the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Vince Li faces threat of vigilante justice, says advocate video
- A Winnipeg law professor has come out in support of the decision handed down Friday to grant Vince Li unsupervised day visits to Winnipeg, but concerns are mounting over whether Li could become the target of those seeking vigilante justice.
- Winnipeg police investigate incident at North End hotel
- There was a large police presence outside of a hotel in Winnipeg's North End Saturday night.
- City committee puts out call for new Winnipeg bridge tenant
- If you have a unique business idea for the Esplanade Riel space on the bridge the city wants to hear from you.
- Spock's ears: A signature — and a burden — for Leonard Nimoy video
- Leonard Nimoy, who died Friday at age 83, likely had the most famous lobes in Hollywood.
- Police searching for missing 15-year-old Winnipeg girl
- Winnipeg police are asking for the public’s help finding a missing teen girl.