Set Shamattawa as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 5:00 AM CDT
Light snow ending early this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High 7. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 6.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h early in the evening. High 8.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
..... April 27th
- New Tenants of flooded Manitoba Housing complex could be displaced for months
- Manitoba Housing says it could be up to six months before residents who were forced out of a downtown apartment building due to flooding last week can return home.
- PM Stephen Harper talks child protection, terrorism in Winnipeg speech
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper promoted his government's anti-crime agenda Friday night while speaking to a non-profit group that fights crimes against children.
- Treyvonne Willis guilty of 1st-degree murder in Kaila Tran's death
- Treyvonne Willis has been sentenced to life in prison after a jury found him guilty of first-degree murder in the stabbing death of Kaila Tran outside her Winnipeg apartment building in 2012.
- Andrea Giesbrecht, accused of hiding bodies of infants, gets bail video
- The Winnipeg woman accused of concealing the remains of six infants who were found in a storage locker last fall has been granted bail.
- Thanks, we think? Flames 'salute' Jets on season well done
- It was a surprising gesture of support from the Calgary Flames, as the team posted a message on Twitter Thursday, which will also appear in the Saturday edition of the Winnipeg Free Press congratulating the Jets on their season.