Set Shamattawa as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 19, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Aug 19, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Mainly cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 8.
Mainly sunny. High 25. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low 17.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Friday, we are in the warm, moist sector of the low that passes through central Manitoba. Expect a scorcher on Friday. I’m forecasting 32 degrees with dewpoints up around 20 to 22 degrees…. so very humid and very unstable! Later on Friday the cold front moves through which could just be the trigger for some big storms. Right now it looks like those would happen later in the afternoon and evening on Friday. Saturday is slightly cooler with lower humidity levels.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 15 in the afternoon.
- Thousands pack Tina Fontaine, Faron Hall vigil at Winnipeg's Oodena Circle video
- More than 1,000 people gathered at the Alexander Docks Tuesday night in Winnipeg to remember Tina Fontaine and Faron Hall, whose bodies were pulled from the Red River over the weekend.
- Crew rips up underwater weeds at St. Malo after teen drowns video
- Crews cleaned St. Malo’s beach of underwater weeds Tuesday, after the father of a drowned teen called on the province to make the beach safer.
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers unveil new ‘signature’ gear
- The Winnipeg Blue Bombers unveiled a new special edition jersey on Tuesday – and it was a little bit blue and a little bit aquaflage.
- Misty Lake Lodge owner buys ads demanding release of MANFF audit audio
- The owner of Misty Lake Lodge is taking to the airwaves to call on the federal government to release a key audit into the financial activities of the Manitoba Association of Native Firefighters (MANFF).
- Tina Fontaine death renews calls for inquiry into missing women video
- The federal government is again rejecting calls for an inquiry into Canada's missing and murdered aboriginal women and girls, which have been renewed by the death of a 15-year-old girl whose body was found in the Red River in Winnipeg.