Set Bissett as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Sunny. High 26. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low 6.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the evening. High 26.
|Mainly sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
22° | 14°
72° | 57°
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
28° | 13°
82° | 55°
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The Autumn Equinox happens at 9:29 tonight but it will feel more mid summer this week. Expect lots of sunshine and temps 24 and 27 right through to Saturday. Sunday and Monday look a little cooler so make some plans to be outside this week because, at this time of year, you know this type of weather can disappear quickly. Enjoy!
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: SW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
Tuesday: S @ 20/30 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 20/25 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- New Winnipeg police ID homicide victim Janelle Jirasek
- A woman who died after an attack at a home in Winnipeg's St. Boniface neighbourhood has been identified as Janelle Jirasek.
- Winnipeg's human rights museum delays private tours, exhibits not ready
- Some of the people who contributed their stories for the Canadian Museum for Human Rights have been told to stay away from a planned event today.
- Workplace injuries on rise for Winnipeg municipal employees
- Time lost to workplace injuries is on the rise at the City of Winnipeg.
- Winnipeg firefighters union declares support for Judy Wasylycia-Leis video
- Winnipeg's firefighters union officially endorsed mayoral candidate Judy Wasylycia-Leis on Monday.
- South Sudan facing 'biggest food crisis in the world'
- The Canadian Foodgrains Bank in Winnipeg says the crisis in south Sudan is being drowned out by coverage of the conflict in Gaza, the Ebola outbreak and the Islamic extremist group ISIS.