Set Bissett as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 17, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Thu Apr 17, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Sunny. High plus 5. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 12.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon then rain. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h late in the evening. High 7.
|Rain||Periods of rain||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Sunny|
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
8° | -5°
46° | 23°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
First of all….. CBC News Winnipeg is back to it’s regular time on Thursday starting at 5:00pm. Expect a sunny day Thursday with temperatures slightly above zero. There is a disturbance headed this way but not until late Friday night and through Saturday. Right now it looks like wet snow mixed with rain Saturday morning, changing to snow in the afternoon here in the Winnipeg area. North of the Trans-Canada on Saturday…. accumulating wet snow is certainly possible. We do gradually warm up on the weekend. I see us getting to to 13 degrees by Easter Sunday. That seems to be the “turning of the corner” so to speak. Monday and Tuesday we’ll be in the mid teens for highs with overnight temps staying above zero.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: Light Wind in the morning. N @ 15 in the afternoon.
Friday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 30/40 in the morning. SE @ 15 in the afternoon.
- Breaking Métis win appeal court ruling giving them Indian status
- The Federal Court of Appeal has ruled that Métis people should be considered Indians under the Canadian Constitution, but it stops short of granting the same rights to non-status Indians.
- Former Dalnavert Museum to become haven for victims of crime
- Winnipeg's historic Dalnavert Museum will become a haven for victims of crime.
- Former fugitive Whitey MacDonald dies in Winnipeg from cancer
- An ex-fugitive who evaded arrest for more than 30 years while living on the lam in the United States has died in a Winnipeg nursing home.
- Winnipeg man charged in Geoffrey Reid shooting death
- A 21-year-old Winnipeg man has been charged with second-degree murder in connection to a shooting death last weekend.
- Red River College faces $2M shortfall as another manager leaves
- Manitoba's largest college is facing a $2-million budget shortfall as it loses its 12th senior official in the past three years.