Set Bissett as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Temperature rising to minus 9 by morning.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High minus 9 with temperature falling to minus 15 in the afternoon.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Low minus 22.
|Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-15° | -27°
5° | -17°
-11° | -17°
12° | 1°
-15° | -19°
5° | -2°
-10° | -19°
14° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The snow is slow to arrive but it’s gradually working it’s way into the western part of the province this afternoon. There is still a snowfall warning in effect for the Parklands region of the province (Dauphin, Riding Mountain, Swan River) and then across into the Interlake (Grand Rapids, Arborg) The warning talks about 5-10cm today and another 5-10cm tonight for a possible total of 20cm. In the Red River Valley, it’ll be more like 4-5cm starting this afternoon and stopping mid day Saturday. We can expect a rising temperature overnight into Saturday morning (-7 by 8am) and then a falling temperature Saturday afternoon (-14 by 4pm). Another major cold snap pushes the snow and the cloud out of the province on Sunday and Monday. Morning temps will be at -26 to -30 and highs will be -19 on Sunday and -17 on Monday. Expect high wind chills as well with gusty winds both days. I see a gradual return to seasonal conditions by the end of next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: E @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SW @ 20 in the morning. W @ 25/40 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 10 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- New Many Winnipeggers apathetic about 102nd Grey Cup
- Although many Canadians are looking forward to Sunday's 102nd Grey Cup, many locals are more focussed on next year's championship game in Winnipeg.
- David Sanders lambastes senior City of Winnipeg staff video
- Former mayoral candidate David Sanders criticized senior City of Winnipeg administration in ab Executive Policy Committee meeting Friday, but the comments didn't go unanswered.
- Winnipeg police looking for suspect in road rage death
- Winnipeg police have identified a suspect in a road rage incident last month that killed a 31-year-old man, but investigators hope the public can help track him down.
- Black Friday brings out Winnipeg's ambitious shoppers video
- Hard core shoppers in Winnipeg were out far before the sun, seeking Black Friday bargains.
- Winnipeg's polar bears back in their underwater tunnel video
- Assiniboine Park Zoo's underwater polar bear viewing tunnel is open again after being shut down since September for repairs.