Set Bissett as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Increasing cloudiness. Light snow beginning this evening. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 10.
Light snow ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Local blowing snow. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 16 in the afternoon. Wind chill minus 26 in the afternoon.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 32.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
-12° | -27°
10° | -17°
-1° | -18°
30° | -0°
-5° | -17°
23° | 1°
-3° | -8°
27° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m expecting winds to gust to 60 km/h and switch to northwest overnight into Tuesday morning. I’m also expecting a trace to 1cm of snowfall so blowing snow will be an issue through Tuesday. Tuesday’s temperature stays steady or falls slightly through the day hovering around -15 by later afternoon. Wednesday and Thursday are still cold….. then we start to warm up again into the weekend. It’s feel just like March on Saturday and Sunday! I’m also tracking upwards of 5cm of snow moving across the north from west to east today into tonight.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 40/60 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: NW @ 30/50 the morning. NW @ 25/30 the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 15/20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Alyx Delaloye, cancer-fighting girl, thanks Jets fans, meets team video
- Alyx Delaloye, the seven-year-old girl fighting cancer, was back at MTS Centre last night, holding up a sign for the crowd as the Jets took on the Los Angeles Kings.
- Death of Hyde Hayden, 14, mourned at Roseau River First Nation video
- The Roseau River First Nation in southern Manitoba is mourning the death of 14-year-old Hyde Hayden, as RCMP and Dakota Ojibway police investigate the case.
- Offenders deemed not criminally responsible unlikely to reoffend: experts
- Experts say Vince Li poses a low risk of reoffending. And they say he will be so closely monitored that should his mental health again deteriorate, it will be quickly detected and actions will be taken to rein in his freedoms.
- Beausejour community rallies behind beaten store owners video
- Many in Beausejour are rallying behind two Manitoba convenience store owners who were left badly bruised following an assault Friday night that some in the community believe was racially motivated.
- Fire forces Winnipeg couple from Fort Richmond home video
- Residents of a home in Winnipeg’s Fort Richmond area were forced into the streets Monday night after a fire torched their attached garage.