Set Bissett as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 31, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Thu Jul 31, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Low 12.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 28. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then showers. Risk of a thunderstorm overnight. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Low 16.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
26° | 12°
79° | 54°
27° | 15°
81° | 59°
28° | 15°
82° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Friday… mainly sunny and back up to 29 degrees. I have been watching the timing of a frontal system for Saturday and it now looks like the front will pass earlier in the day. I’m not talking about severe storms here but we certainly could see some showers or weak thunderstorms early in the morning with clearing by mid morning an then sunshine for the afternoon with a high of 26. I’ll continue to track the timing of that front. Behind that disturbance, the air will dry out a little (less humid) and temps will be a little cooler but close to seasonal. The rest of the long weekend looks fairly sunny with daytime highs in the mid 20s. That will also be the trend into next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Saturday: NW @ 20 in the morning. N @ 10 in the afternoon.
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. NE @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg drivers unfairly ticketed in construction zones, says group video
- A lack of proper signage at road construction zones means drivers are being unfairly ticketed in those areas, according to a Winnipeg anti-photo-radar group.
- Recap Drew Willy rallies Bombers to stirring road win over Ticats video
- Drew Willy's two-yard TD pass to Nic Grigsby on the final play of the game rallied the Winnipeg Blue Bombers to a stirring 27-26 comeback win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Thursday night.
- Temporary foreign worker agency Actyl Group sues McDonald's Canada video
- Actyl Group Inc., a company that recruits temporary foreign workers on behalf of Canadian employers, has filed a lawsuit against McDonald's Canada alleging breach of contract and defamation of character. McDonald's use of workers supplied by the agency was the subject of CBC News stories earlier this year.
- Winnipeg’s Kilcona Park set to get $25M makeover video
- The City of Winnipeg has plans to give Kilcona Park a makeover – and it looks like the price tag for the changes won’t be cheap.
- Man found dead in Stella Avenue standoff was in dispute over house video
- Winnipeg police confirmed the identity of a man who died following a 17-hour standoff that ended early Thursday morning as Andrew Baryluk, who had been embroiled in a family dispute over the house where the standoff took place.