Set Bissett as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 31, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Fri Oct 31, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Sunny. High zero.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy before morning. Low minus 4.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. High plus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Our Halloween weather isn’t too scary at all. Expect a high of 3 degrees today with a breeze out of the south at 25 to 30km/h. By the time the kids head out the door in their costumes, we’ll be at 1 or 2 degrees but the good news is the dry conditions… no rain… no snow! Saturday is also a fairly sunny day with a windy high of 6 degrees. Sunday warms up even more. We’ll get to 7 or 8 degrees across the south on Sunday. I do see a disturbance bring some wet weather for Sunday night and Monday and, at this of year, when we see the precipitation in the morning hours you know it could be of the slightly frozen (snow) variety. There is a chance for a morning flurry on Tuesday followed by clearing…. then showers on Wednesday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: S @ 20/25 in the late afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 30/40 in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SE @ 20 in the morning. SE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Monday: SW @ 15 in the morning. W @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Ebola: Canada suspending visas for residents of outbreak countries
- Canada is following in Australia's footsteps and is suspending visa applications for residents and nationals of the West African countries battling Ebola.
- New New Winnipeg kitchen serves up affordable eats, careers on the side
- A new program in downtown Winnipeg is combining food and finance to help newcomers and people living on low incomes start their own food businesses.
- New Halloween 101: Newcomers to Canada get introductory course
- Halloween can be scary for those who haven't experienced it before, so a Winnipeg centre that helps newcomers to Canada is offering an introduction to the spooky occasion.
- Truth is hard but residential school reconciliation harder: Murray Sinclair video
- Justice Murray Sinclair, head of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission, says reconciliation for survivors of residential school abuse starts in today's school system.
- Grain farmers produced 27% less than in 2013 and face lower prices
- Poor weather conditions have dramatically reduced Canada’s production of grains and oilseeds this year and resulted in a lower-quality crop.