Set Bissett as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low 8.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon then 70 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. High 16.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We are in for a relatively mild week but be prepared for a couple of windy days. Daytime highs Tuesday through Friday will hover around 16 or 17 degrees. The normal high for this time of year in Winnipeg is 8. Tuesday’s winds gust to 60 out of the SE in the afternoon. For Wednesday (election day) winds will be out of the south at 30 to 50 and, after some morning sunshine, there is a slight chance for an afternoon shower on Wednesday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. SE @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 30/50 in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: W @ 15/20 in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Breaking Dead infants found in U-Haul storage locker in Winnipeg
- Winnipeg police are holding a news conference at 11 a.m. CST to release details about the discovery of dead infants in a storage locker.
- Nic Grigsby signs with Tiger-Cats
- The Hamilton Tiger-Cats signed international running back Nic Grigsby on Tuesday. The five-foot-11, 195-pound Grigsby started 14 games this season for the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, rushing for 744 yards and eight TDs while adding 55 catches for 444 yards and a touchdown.
- Winnipeg officer involved in shooting resigns, another re-assigned
- The fate of two Winnipeg police constables who were investigated and acquitted in a shooting case has been decided.
- Classes shuffled, Kildonan-East Collegiate set to reopen after arson
- Students go back to class at Kildonan East Collegiate on Wednesday after nearly a week away following a fire.
- Twelve Tribes religious group targeted by child abuse allegations video
- A Winnipeg religious group is concerned about a letter circulating in the Wolseley area alleging they abuse children.