Set Bissett as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 11:00 AM CDT Thu May 23, 13 at 11:00 AM CDT
Sunny. High 17. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low plus 3 with risk of frost.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. High 20.
|Increasing cloudiness||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Thursday: SE @ 10 this afternoon.
Friday: SE @ 15 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 20/30 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- updated City moves to take over, possibly demolish St. Charles Hotel
- The City if Winnipeg is moving to take over the St. Charles Hotel in the Exchange District.
- Winnipeg gets first urban reserve
- It was a historic day for Long Plain First Nation, which officially opened the first urban reserve in the city of Winnipeg on Friday.
- Winnipeg senior gets wrong meds, ends up on life support
- Alphonsine Winzoski ended up on life support after she was given the wrong medication for an asthma attack at Concordia Hospital.
- 15 cars broken into during crime spree in Winnipeg
- Two people have been arrested after 15 vehicles were broken into in Winnipeg's Fort Rouge and Fort Garry neighbourhoods.
- Lake St. Martin secures new land to replace flooded reserve
- Two years after a devastating flood hit their community, one Manitoba First Nation has finally secured land to start over and rebuild.