Set Bissett as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low plus 4.
Sunny. High 11.
Clear. Low minus 3.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Periods of snow or rain||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
5° | -2°
41° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Skies stay clear overnight into a sunny Saturday. It will be slightly cooler Saturday but still 13 degrees in the afternoon and a little breezy as well. The weather for the Cyclocross National Championships at The Forks AND the Bomber game looks perfect with clear skies and winds dropping off in the early evening. Sunday, it’s back to cloud cover by about lunch time and we have a good chance for some evening showers. The beginning of next week will be wet and there’s a reality check on the way as far as temps are concerned. Expect rain Monday and as temps cool to the freezing mark Tuesday morning, some of that rain may be mixed with wet flurries. Expect more showers Tuesday with a chilly high of only 5 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Saturday: W @ 20 in the morning. WNW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: E @ 10 in the morning. E @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Monday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Recap Jets grounded by Lightning goaltending video
- A well-rested Tampa Bay Lightning got off half as many shots at one point but made a lot more count as they beat the Winnipeg Jets 4-2 Friday night behind solid goaltending from Ben Bishop.
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo: fellow reservist's father reacts
- One Winnipeg man is calling the shooting in Ottawa this week that killed a Canadian reservist "a despicable and cowardly act.”
- Province calls for inquests into 2 Manitoba inmate deaths
- The province’s Chief Medical Examiner called for inquests Friday into two Manitoba inmate deaths dating back to 2011 and 2006.
- Jets' fans don red in support of slain soldiers
- Winnipeg Jets fans paid their respects to Cpl. Nathan Cirillo and Warrant officer Patrice Vincent at Friday night’s game against the Tampa Bay Lightning.
- Billing fight with plumber left family, disabled son, without water video
- An East St. Paul family with a special needs child was left without running water for a week, after an Oakbank plumbing company took apart their well over a billing dispute.