Set Bissett as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Cloudy. Clearing late this morning. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 10.
Showers. Amount 5 mm. High 14.
|A few showers||Cloudy||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
12° | 10°
54° | 50°
7° | 6°
45° | 43°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Certainly a cooler week than last week. We’ll also see some showers and windy conditions moving through during the middle part of the week. After some sunshine Tuesday morning, the clouds move back in Tuesday afternoon with some showers possible later in the day and into Wednesday morning. Daytime highs will be close to seasonal Tuesday and Wednesday but we do get rather windy through mid week. There’s a break in the action Wednesday afternoon along with a few sunny periods… then another bought of showers on Thursday followed by cooler weather again for Friday and the weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: SE @ 20 in the morning. WSW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 15 in the morning. W @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
- Sun, clouds, rain, wind — Winnipeg has it all this week
- After sunshine Tuesday morning, clouds move in for the afternoon with some showers possible later in the day and into Wednesday morning.
- Van speeds from Winnipeg police, crashes in construction zone video
- A man is in hospital after crashing his van while trying to speed from police Monday night in Winnipeg.
- Fire chases 6 people from Winnipeg rooming house
- A man is in custody after an early morning fire in a Winnipeg rooming house.
- The Pas scrambles after fire heavily damages school, daycare video
- Hundreds of parents are now faced with no school for at least a week after a fire heavily damaged the Mary Duncan School in The Pas.
- Victoria Beach land plan panned by shoreline residents
- Homeowners in Victoria Beach, Man., say a land use plan being put forward by local politicians could take away the use of much of their properties along Lake Winnipeg.