Oxford House, MB
Set Oxford House as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 26, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Thu Mar 26, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Low minus 19.
Sunny. High plus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 13.
|Sunny||Sunny||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-1° | -1°
30° | 30°
0° | -11°
32° | 12°
3° | -8°
37° | 18°
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
It’s a sunny but coolish day. We’ll get to about -3 this afternoon. Expect a -2 high on Friday with a sunny start to the day but a cloudy afternoon with a chance of a flurry then we are back above zero on the weekend. Next disturbance on the schedule brings rain Saturday afternoon and evening with a high of 4 degrees. Sunday is milder at 6 with lots of sunshine and the temps will keep climbing into the first part of next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: N @ 20 in the afternoon.
Friday: SSE @ 15/20 in the morning. SE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 25/40 the morning. S @ 40/60 the afternoon.
Sunday: W @ 25/30 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- Updated Shamattawa suicides shake northern Manitoba reserve
- The northern Manitoba community of Shamattawa is mourning the deaths of four young people in the past six weeks, with concern growing after four more suicide attempts since last Thursday.
- Vic Toews lobbying to be reviewed by federal ethics commissioner
- The office of the Conflict of Interest and Ethics Commissioner says there is enough information to examine whether lobbying efforts for Peguis First Nation by former senior MP Vic Toews violated conflict of interest guidelines.
- Video From the CBC archives: Researcher coats polar bears in oil for science video
- Thirty-five years ago this month, a Norwegian researchers was given permission to coat three Manitoba polar bears in crude oil in a wind tunnel to, you know, see what would happen – all in the name of science.
- CBC sheds more than 140 jobs in local news across Canada
- CBC English Services has announced that it is shedding more than 140 positions in its local news operations as part of a corporation-wide strategy announced last summer to deal with budget shortfalls.
- Cadet Honour Band comes together in Winnipeg to learn, perform video
- Sea, army and air cadets from across Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta are gathered in Winnipeg this week to perform in the Northwest Region Cadet Honour Band.