Oxford House, MB
Set Oxford House as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 22, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Apr 22, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing late this evening. Low minus 3.
Mainly sunny. High 7. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 6.
-1° | -10°
30° | 14°
1° | -13°
34° | 9°
10° | -8°
50° | 18°
10° | -5°
50° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Wednesday starts with a few sunny breaks in the morning but rain starts in the afternoon and continues into Thursday morning. I’m looking at totals around 10mm by Thursday at lunch time, then a further 3-5mm possible through the rest of Thursday. Then…. wet snow mixed with rain showers into Friday morning followed by showers Friday afternoon with a cool high of only 4 degrees. We do get milder again over the weekend with brighter skies and dry weather.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: SE @ 30/40 in the morning. SE @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SE @ 25/30 in the morning. SW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Friday: NE @ 25/30 in the morning. NE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Homeowners erect clay dikes northeast of Winnipeg
- Water continued to rise as ice on the Red River north of Selkirk stayed jammed Tuesday
- Will books survive as libraries turn the page in the digital age?
- Every major technology influences the product that is out there already. And it's no different with e-books.
- Manitoba government signals move to open more adoption records
- The Manitoba government appears set to further open adoption records to allow more people to find relatives and learn about their background.
- Rainy forecast brings worry as Red River crests in Winnipeg video
- Manitoba's flood forecasters say they're keeping close watch on the weather, with heavy rainfall expected in the coming days, but officials say they're confident the province has the infrastructure to prevent major damage.
- Manitoba weeds out cosmetic pesticides in new legislation video
- The Manitoba government has introduced legislation on Tuesday restricting the use of certain chemicals for weed control on lawns.