Oxford House, MB
Set Oxford House as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of light snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Periods of light snow. High minus 2.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Clearing overnight. Low minus 23.
Sunny. High minus 13.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-7° | -30°
19° | -22°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
-10° | -17°
14° | 1°
-11° | -24°
12° | -11°
-5° | -20°
23° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’m hearing a big sigh of relief from everyone around me. We made it to -0.6 on Sunday (my forecast high: 0 degrees). Today we are hovering around 3 or 4 degrees depending on where you are. We will cool of tonight though…. we’ll drop to a normal low of -12… then welcome the coolest day of the work week… Tuesday at -7 for an afternoon high. Expect a few flurries Tuesday morning along with a mix of sun and cloud. The clouds clear Tuesday night as we drop to -21 by Wednesday morning. More cloud moves in Wednesday with a few evening flurries and a rebound to -4. It’s back to “plus” numbers for Thursday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Tuesday: NW @ 15 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
- New City ID's 4 neighbourhoods most at risk for frozen pipes
- Winnipeg's acting fire chief has identified four neighbourhoods of greatest concern for freezing pipes.
- Winnipeg roofing companies hammered with calls for ice dam help
- Winnipeg roofing companies are swamped with calls from homeowners battling ice dams and blocked vents.
- Winnipeg councillor wants Portage and Main open to pedestrians
- The City of Winnipeg is looking at opening up the iconic intersection at Portage Avenue and Main Street to pedestrians.
- Stigma of mental illness a 'disturbing' trend in workplace video
- A pair of Winnipeggers are sounding the alarm over how people with mental illness are treated in the workplace.
- DJ academy scratches out new territory for women
- Winnipeg’s DJ scene just got another influx of women, after Mama Cutsworth’s DJ academy wrapped up this weekend.