Oxford House, MB
Set Oxford House as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few clouds. Low 16.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 25. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the evening. Low 14.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
17° | 13°
63° | 55°
15° | 11°
59° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We’ll stay with sunny skies Thursday as daytime highs climb back into the upper 20s by Thursday afternoon. I’ve been tracking a weak cold front that will move through the south late Thursday into Friday. Right now, it looks like that front will produce some overnight showers Thursday night and some early morning showers on Friday morning. Friday afternoon should be sunny but breezy and a little cooler at about 22 degrees. The normal seasonal high is 23 degrees. Expect sunshine Saturday but some showers Sunday with a risk of a thunderstorm.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 25/40 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 30/40 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Thieves steal tires off truck parked in Westwood overnight video
- A man working in Winnipeg woke to find thieves stole the tires right off of his truck Wednesday morning.
- Children in need get free tour of Winnipeg zoo
- Assiniboine Park Zoo welcomed more than 100 children into its gates Wednesday for a VIP tour of their new Journey to Churchill Exhibit.
- Woman dies after being hit by vehicle at Winnipeg intersection video
- A 35-year-old woman has died after she was struck by a vehicle at a Winnipeg intersection early Wednesday morning.
- Neighbours sick to hear Manitoba parents accused of abusing kids video
- More details are surfacing on Wednesday about two Manitoba parents accused of sexually and physically abusing their young daughters.
- Manitoba flood victims paid double at restaurant, audit finds
- New allegations about an aboriginal aid agency in charge of 2011 flood evacuees in Manitoba have been revealed in a leaked letter obtained by CBC News.