Little Grand Rapids, MB
Set Little Grand Rapids as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 23, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Jan 23, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Light snow. Snow mixed with drizzle early this evening. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Fog patches developing overnight. Low minus 3.
Periods of light snow. Risk of freezing drizzle in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High minus 1.
Periods of light snow. Low minus 8.
|Periods of light snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
If the lack of sunshine is getting you down, hang in there for a few more days. I see some clearing but not until Thursday late in the day, probably after sunset. Mainly sunny skies are in my forecast for Friday.
The next snow is on track for Tuesday overnight into Wednesday. We can expect 2-3cm there followed by flurries in the morning.
Temps will gradually cool this week. Still, not down to the seasonal normal. I have Friday morning at -14, the coolest low this week. I have Sunday afternoon at -9, the coolest high this week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: S @ 10/15 in the morning. W @ 10 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: NW @ 20/30 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 20/30 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Autopsy, hairs, DNA dominate testimony at Candace Derksen murder retrial
- A former cold case investigator assigned to draft a new list of suspects in Candace Derksen's 1984 murder was just 14 himself when the girl disappeared.
- Recap Jets' rally falls short in chippy affair against Ducks
- Ryan Getzlaf's third-period goal came on the power play and was the game-winner as the Anaheim Ducks edged the Winnipeg Jets 3-2 on Monday night at MTS Centre.
- Arena roof collapses 1 hour after kids finish skating video
- The roof of an indoor hockey rink recently collapsed under heaps of snow in the small Manitoba community of Kelwood, Man., just an hour after kids finished playing on the ice.
- 'Enough now': Standing Rock tribe formally asks protesters to leave camps
- The Standing Rock Sioux tribe in North Dakota has ordered the dismantling of several protester camps set up to oppose a contentious pipeline project, after a unanimous vote held by council members on Friday.
- 'Huge flames' leave gaping hole in roof of home in Seven Oaks video
- A gaping hole was left in the roof of a home in Seven Oaks after a fire ripped through the building Monday.