Little Grand Rapids, MB
Set Little Grand Rapids as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 9.
Sunny. High 25.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
26° | 10°
79° | 50°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
26° | 15°
79° | 59°
27° | 15°
81° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We are dodging a nasty low Monday night into Tuesday. It will track mainly to the south of us through the Dakotas and Minnesota and from there into NW Ontario. This one will drop up to 50mm on Fort Frances by Tuesday mid day. Some of the model guidance indicates a 70mm bullseye in that area and about 50mm for Kenora. In Manitoba, most of the heavy rain stays south of the Trans-Canada but the southeast corner of the province could pick up between 20 and 40mm. Winnipeg will see showers clearing into Tuesday morning. High pressure then moves over southern Manitoba and keeps us in the calm and summery weather for a few days.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: N @ 20 in the morning. NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: Light Wind in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
Thursday: SE @ 15/20 in the morning. SE @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg theatre-goers fume over malathion spray near show
- A Winnipeg woman is concerned she and her boyfriend, along with other theatre-goers, were exposed to malathion as they were taking in a performance of The Producers at Rainbow Stage Theatre Friday night.
- Father in shock RCMP shot his son in Norway House video
- Manitoba Justice has ordered an independent special investigations unit to look into the shooting of a First Nations man by RCMP.
- Tempers flare in Winnipeg over conflict in Gaza
- There was fighting in Winnipeg Monday between the two sides in the Israel - Palestinian conflict unfolding in Gaza, but in Manitoba it was limited to verbal volleys.
- Assiniboine Park's 'Grandma Elm' diseased, will be cut down
- An old elm tree in Winnipeg's Assiniboine Park, known as 'Grandma Elm' has Dutch Elm disease and will be cut down.
- Daughter recalls 'beautiful' mom killed in Manitoba motorcycle crash video
- The small town of Pine Falls, Man., has been shaken by the deaths of two people, whose motorcycle crashed with a pickup truck on the weekend.