Little Grand Rapids, MB
Set Little Grand Rapids as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Sunny. High minus 3. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 13.
Sunny. High minus 1.
|Sunny||Sunny||Snow or rain||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
4° | -11°
39° | 12°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect sunshine but a chilly and breezy -2 on Wednesday. We do gradually warm up toward the weekend. Afternoon another messy Saturday that includes some morning wet snow and afternoon rain…. I see us getting to to 13 degrees by Sunday. That seems to be the “turning of the corner” so to speak. Monday and Tuesday we’ll be in the mid teens for highs with overnight temps staying above zero.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NE @ 20/30 in the morning. NNE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NNE @ 15 in the morning. N @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: ENE @ 10 in the morning. ENN @ 10 in the afternoon.
- Man charged after boy, 5, touched at Winnipeg pool
- A 23-year-old man has been charged with sexual assault in connection to a five-year-old boy at a City of Winnipeg pool.
- Winnipeg Jets coach Paul Maurice signed to 4-year contract
- Jets coach Paul Maurice has been signed to a four year contract extension.
- Cold spring increasing the risk of flooding in Winnipeg
- The Red River is cresting downstream from Winnipeg, but ice hasn't melted enough to open the floodway which diverts water around the city.
- Manitoba Tories' legal battle against PST hike set for June 4
- Manitoba's official Opposition says its lawsuit against the province's sales tax hike will be heard in court June 4.
- Man dies in Winnipeg rooming house fire video
- Emergency crews were called at about 5 a.m. to a rooming house on Enfield Crescent, near Marion Street, in the city's St. Boniface neighbourhood.