Little Grand Rapids, MB
Set Little Grand Rapids as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of snow
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 04, 16 at 5:00 AM CST Sun Dec 04, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High zero.
Periods of snow ending this evening then partly cloudy. Low minus 5.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 2.
|Chance of flurries||Snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
By Sunday morning, we should have couple of centimetres of snow on the ground. Expect some left over snow Sunday morning before skies clear into the afternoon. Monday and Tuesday look rather snowy at this point and we’ll likely see some wind along with that snow on Tuesday. The two day total should be up around 10-15cm with most of that snow falling on Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday next week… still cloudy with flurries and gusty winds.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: SW @ 20/25 in the morning. SW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Monday: S @ 15/20 in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
- New Missing Bryan Balong found dead in West Kildonan, Winnipeg police say
- After a large search party took to Winnipeg’s streets, 33-year-old Bryan Balong was found dead, police say.
- CBC IN STANDING ROCK North Dakota pipeline protest: Bismarck-Mandan divided over out-of-towners video
- A divide is apparent in Bismarck-Mandan, where some actively support people who have flocked to the region south of the community to oppose the mullti-billion-dollar Dakota Access Pipeline, while others say their patience is wearing thin.
- Province, archdiocese face class action lawsuit on behalf of Indigenous former students of St. Eustache school
- Two former students are launching a class action lawsuit over physical, sexual and emotional abuse they say they experienced at St. Eustache School in Saint Eustache, Man., throughout the 1960s at the hands of nuns who ran the school and a priest in the community.
- Dad who lost daughter in crash calls for drivers to be safer on the roads
- One Sunday in October, Scott Komus was on vacation, sitting with his wife in a Boston restaurant, when he got a phone call no parent wants to get.
- Snowy start to Sunday in southern Manitoba
- There’s a fresh coating of snow on the ground in Winnipeg on Sunday morning. However, the skies are set to clear before another snow-filled week.