Little Grand Rapids, MB
Set Little Grand Rapids as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 22, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Oct 22, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy. A few showers beginning early this evening and ending overnight. Low 8.
Overcast. High 14.
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Low 7.
|Overcast||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Wednesday (election day), and we’ve already had some of the showers I was forecasting for today. We’re not done yet. There is a good chance for a few scattered showers this afternoon and evening as winds gradually drop off through the later part of the day. I have even seen some lightning strikes across the south. We’ll get to 16 degrees today and the mild weather continues through the next couple of days as well. We have a slight chance for an early morning shower on Thursday before a return to brighter skies in the afternoon. Temperatures will cool slightly for the weekend but remain well above normal. Next week brings a reality check as far as temperatures are concerned.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: S @ 30/40 in the late afternoon.
Thursday: SW @ 15 in the morning. SW @ 15 in the afternoon.
Friday: SW @ 10 in the morning. WSW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Saturday: W @ 25 in the morning. WNW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Man dies in Highway 3 crash between car and semi-trailer
- A 27-year-old man has died in a crash between a car and a semi-trailer on Highway 3 between Oak Bluff and Sanford, Man.
- Updated Winnipeg voter turnout highest since 2002 election
- Accessible advanced voting and a number of new candidates are responsible for the highest voter turnout in Winnipeg since 2002, according to senior election official Marc Lemoine.
- Woman accused of concealing 6 dead babies defrauded senior
- The woman charged with concealing six infants was just in court last month being sentenced on fraud charges.
- Opinion My six weeks with Winnipeg’s Twelve Tribes community
- I have encountered the Twelve Tribes several times over the years, usually at the booth they would set up at public events like Ciclovia, or the annual Peace and Justice Festival.
- Greg Selinger speaks out after attacks on Parliament Hill
- Premier Greg Selinger is speaking out on behalf of Manitobans after shots were fired at Parliament Hill on Wednesday morning, killing one soldier.