Little Grand Rapids, MB
Set Little Grand Rapids as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. High minus 11.
Clear. Low minus 28.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of light snow beginning early in the afternoon and ending in the evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. High minus 3. Wind chill minus 27.
|Periods of light snow||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
1° | -7°
34° | 19°
-10° | -13°
14° | 9°
-14° | -25°
7° | -13°
-8° | -23°
18° | -9°
-4° | -16°
25° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
It’s certainly a cooler day than yesterday, especially with the wind. Expect a high of -7. As of noon, we are at -9. On radar, I’m seeing a few flurries to the west of the Red River Valley and after some morning sunshine… it will be a cloudy afternoon. Winds drop to light tonight with a chilly low of -23 degrees. Wednesday is another slightly cool day at -6 along with some afternoon snow and blowing snow. We warm to +3 by Thursday afternoon. Expect a falling temp on Friday with a few flurries and a chilly weekend ahead.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: Light Wind in the morning. S @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Thursday: SW @ 20 in the morning. W @ 25 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 25/40 in the morning. NW @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
- UFO sightings soar to new heights in Canada
- UFO sightings in Canada are sky high, hitting a total only seen once before in the past 25 years.
- 10 weird facts about the Forks river trail in 2014
- The popular Forks river trail has fallen victim to warming temperatures.
- Manitoba wants Ottawa to solve census counting dispute
- Manitoba wants the federal government to appoint a panel to rule on whether Statistics Canada undercounted the province's population in the last census.
- Saskatchewan releases March flood forecast
- Saskatchewan's latest spring runoff forecast released was released Tuesday.
- Frozen pipes plague cities from Fargo to Edmonton
- The City of Winnipeg has been plagued by frozen pipes, with more than 900 people waiting for city crews to thaw pipes and restore water to their homes.