Little Grand Rapids, MB
Set Little Grand Rapids as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Periods of rain mixed with snow
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning early this evening. Rain mixed with snow late this evening and overnight. Low zero.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers changing to 30 percent chance of rain showers near noon. High 7.
Cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Low minus 2.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
I’ve been adding up some of the rainfall and the highest amounts as of this morning seem to be coming from the Brandon region at 23mm. Pilot Mound comes in at 19mm, Killarney at 16mm and Melita at 18mm. Winnipeg is at around 10mm as of noon today. Most of the heavier rain is east of R.R. Valley and back to the west north of Brandon. I’m seeing some lightning strikes in SE Sask. Winnipeg should pick another few mms today and about 7 or 8mm in the next 24 hours. Areas like Steinbach and Pinawa can expect another 10-12mm today and tonight. We still could see a few wet snowflakes on Friday morning as the showers become scattered through the day. We’ll clear out Friday evening. The better day on the weekend will be Saturday. It will be breezy with a chilly high of 9 degrees but Sunday afternoon and evening will be windy as another rainy system heads our way for Sunday aft/eve and into Monday
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: SE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: NE @ 10 in the morning. E @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 20/30 in the morning. SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Sunday: E @ 30/40 in the morning. SE @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
- Updated Manitoba plans crackdown on misleading phone, internet ads
- The Manitoba government wants to crack down on misleading and confusing phone, TV and internet promotions by forcing providers to be clear about how much their offers really cost.
- Semi flips over on Highway 7 and north Perimeter
- Emergency crews have extricated a semi-trailer driver from his vehicle following a rollover on Highway 7 and the north Perimeter Highway just outside Winnipeg this afternoon.
- Pay it Forward Day surprises Winnipeggers with acts of kindness
- Some Winnipeggers are brightening up an otherwise grey day by surprising others with random acts of kindness and asking their recipients to "pay it forward."
- Winnipeg's St. James Street crowned worst road once again
- The pothole-laden St. James Street in Winnipeg topped the list of votes in CAA's annual poll for the second time in three years.
- Fire leaves newly-wed Manitoba couple homeless video
- A newly-wed couple in Morris, Manitoba, is homeless after their house burned to the ground.