Little Grand Rapids, MB
Set Little Grand Rapids as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 20.
Sunny. High minus 14.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 25.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-23° | -29°
-9° | -20°
-19° | -27°
-2° | -17°
-17° | -23°
1° | -9°
-16° | -21°
3° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Sunday… another change in our weather. The -2 afternoon high will be early in the afternoon before the cold front pushes through. Expect a sudden and cold wind shift in the afternoon with falling temperatures and some snow Sunday afternoon and evening. Next week will be cold again starting with Monday. We start the week with flurries, gusty winds out of the northwest and a daytime high -11. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are also very cold with a mix of sun and cloud.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: SE @ 10/15 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Monday: NW @ 40/60 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- New Manitoba vet critical of feds' $200M mental health pledge
- A Manitoba veteran is questioning the timing and motives behind the federal government's Sunday announcement it will be pledging $200 million to mental health services for veterans and military personnel.
- Recap Steen, Reaves help Blues defeat Jets
- Winnipeg native Ryan Reaves had a goal and Alex Steen had two assists to push the St. Louis Blues past the Jets by a score of 4-2.
- Updated Winnipeg candle-making duo gaining international exposure video
- A Winnipeg candle-making duo is seeing sales rise and their products light up in the hands of Hollywood stars.
- Manitoba erects road signs even when work isn't being done
- The Manitoba government has a policy that allows signs touting its economic agenda to be erected at construction sites long before work begins and to be left up over the winter lull, The Canadian Press has learned.
- Lori Douglas case to start anew with sex photos off-limits
- A second hearing into whether a senior Manitoba judge should be kicked off the bench is finally set to start in Winnipeg on Monday but sex photos central to the allegations against her will be off-limits — at least for the time being.