Little Grand Rapids, MB
Set Little Grand Rapids as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 31, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT Sun Aug 31, 14 at 5:00 AM CDT
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Amount 5 to 10 mm. High 19.
Showers ending early this evening then clearing. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Low 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. High 21.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
20° | 8°
68° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
By Sunday mid morning, we are back into some rain on and off through the day. Another 10mm or so with that disturbance. For holiday Monday, expect a mix of sun and cloud and a seasonal high of 22. It’s a dry and sunny start to next week but I’m looking at another rainy system developing for the Thursday time frame.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: Light Wind in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Monday: W @ 20/25 in the morning. W @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Emergency crews close downtown section of Main Street
- Winnipeg police and fire crews have closed down a section of Main Street downtown Saturday evening.
- West Hawk Inn ruins: community mourns loss of hotel after blaze
- The community of West Hawk Lake is mourning the loss of one of its beloved West Hawk Inn, which went up in flames Friday and has been reduced to ash and rubble.
- Niverville drying out after torrential rainfall Friday video
- The water has receded, but people living in Niverville, Man. are still cleaning up after a brief but powerful rainfall Friday.
- Man, 20, hit by car after brawl near Winnipeg nightclub
- A 20-year-old man was hit by a car following a fight outside a Winnipeg nightclub early Saturday morning.
- Man, 21, rushed to Winnipeg hospital after stabbing
- A 21-yea-old man is recovering after he was stabbed late Friday night.