Current Conditions

Data from Environment Canada is not available

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Chance of showers
Low: 12°
Low: 54°
P.O.P. 30%

Monday

Chance of thunderstorms
High: 21°
High: 70°
P.O.P. 60%

Summary

(Celsius) Sun Aug 02, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Sun Aug 02, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT

Tonight

Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Low 12.

Monday

A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 21. UV index 6 or high.

Monday night

Cloudy. 60 percent chance of thunderstorms early in the evening. Rain beginning early in the evening then changing to 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Low 10.

 

Extended Forecast

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday

August 3

August 4

August 5

August 6

August 7

August 8

Chance of thunderstorms A mix of sun and cloud Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers

High 21°

High 70°


P.O.P. 60%

High 21°

High 70°

High 21°

High 70°


P.O.P. 30%

High 20°

High 68°


P.O.P. 30%

High 21°

High 70°


P.O.P. 60%

High 23°

High 73°


P.O.P. 60%

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!