Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Low: 14°
Low: 57°
P.O.P. 70%

Friday

Chance of showers or thunderstorms
High: 24°
High: 75°
P.O.P. 30%

Summary

(Celsius) Thu Jun 21, 18 at 8:28 PM MDT Thu Jun 21, 18 at 8:28 PM MDT

Tonight

Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms changing to 30 percent chance of showers late this evening. Low 14.

Friday

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Showers with a few thunderstorms beginning near noon. High 24. Humidex 26. UV index 8 or very high.

Friday night

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thundershower. Low 12.

 

Extended Forecast

Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday

June 22

June 23

June 24

June 25

June 26

June 27

Chance of showers or thunderstorms Chance of showers Sunny Chance of showers Sunny Sunny

High 24°

High 75°


P.O.P. 30%

High 21°

High 70°


P.O.P. 60%

High 28°

High 82°

High 25°

High 77°


P.O.P. 30%

High 24°

High 75°

High 24°

High 75°

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!