Set Invermere as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 5:00 AM MST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 5:00 AM MST
Flurries ending near noon then mainly cloudy. Local amount 2 cm. High plus 2.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 3.
Cloudy. A few flurries beginning in the afternoon and ending early in the evening. Local amount 2 cm. High minus 1.
|A few flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
7° | -1°
45° | 30°
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Retired North Vancouver superintendent John Lewis re-hired, accused of double dipping
- Some might call it double dipping, but the superintendent of North Vancouver's school district says he's doing nothing wrong by collecting both a pension and a salary.
- Justin Trudeau goes one-on-one with CBC host Andrew Chang video
- Liberal Party leader Justin Trudeau was in the hot seat this week when he sat down for a one-on-one interview with CBC Vancouver host Andrew Chang.
- Jordan MacWilliams, Delta police officer, charged with 2nd-degree murder, appears in court video
- Delta police officer Jordan MacWilliams — who was charged with second-degree murder in connection with a shooting two years ago outside the Starlight Casino in New Westminster, B.C. — appeared in court Thursday.
- Paul Bally hit-and-run: Comox Valley man charged
- RCMP in Comox, B.C., have arrested a 55-year-old man following the hit-and-run death of cyclist Paul Bally earlier this week.
- New How Silent Night became the Christmas song that stopped World War I audio
- The human story behind the extraordinary events of Christmas Eve 1914, when fighting stopped - and a lone soldier's exquisite voice made history.