Set Masset as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 12:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 8:44 AM
Sunset: 5:18 PM
WNW 11 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Mon Jan 26, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Rain ending this evening then cloudy. Windy this evening. Low plus 2.
Mainly cloudy. High 7.
Cloudy. Rain beginning overnight. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h late in the evening then increasing to 40 to 60 overnight. Low plus 4.
|Mainly cloudy||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
8° | 6°
46° | 43°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
9° | 7°
48° | 45°
8° | 6°
46° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Julie Abrahamsen, rescued snowboarder, says she'd go out-of-bounds again video
- Snowboarder Julie Abrahamsen, who survived three nights alone on a mountain, plans to go out-of-bounds again — but not by herself.
- Calvin Liang, 15-year-old app developer, helps Kits Secondary students get organized
- Calvin Liang may only be 15 years old but he's been developing software for the past four year and now has a hit app designed specifically to help his peers stay organized.
- Jordan McLeod missing for 10 days now believed to be homicide victim
- Jordan McLeod, who has been missing for 10 days, is now believed to be the victim of foul play, RCMP said Monday after linking the victim to gunshots.
- New Woman assaulted in Surrey, one man in custody
- A Surrey woman who was assaulted inside a home was rushed to hospital Monday afternoon and police have arrested one suspect who fled the scene
- Video Aniol Serrasolses, extreme kayaker, describes 'amazing' 115 ft. plunge down B.C.'s Keyhole Falls audio
- Aniol Serrasolses says his 10-storey plunge down Keyhole Falls on B.C.'s Lillooet River was the "biggest project" of his career.