Set Masset as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 3:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 9:55 PM
SSE 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 11:59 AM PDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 11:59 AM PDT
Rain. Wind southeast 40 to 60 km/h. High 16.
Showers. Wind southeast 40 to 60 km/h diminishing to 30 late this evening. Low 15.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and early in the evening. Windy early in the morning. High 17.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 12°
63° | 54°
17° | 13°
63° | 55°
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
18° | 14°
64° | 57°
17° | 14°
63° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New SkyTrain sexual assault ads pulled by Vancouver Transit Police
- A sexual assault poster campaign across the SkyTrain system is being hastily removed after TransLink received complaints that the wording of the ads suggested victims were to blame.
- Gay neighbourhoods 'straightening' out, says UBC researcher
- An influx of straight residents to traditionally gay neighbourhoods is diluting the distinct cultural identity — and potentially the voting power — of these former "gaybourhoods," according to a sociologist at the University of British Columbia.
- B.C. kayaker found dead in Yukon lake ID'd as Erich Korinth
- Yukon's Chief Coroner has identified a man found dead in Lake Laberge last week as Erich Korinth of New Westminster, B.C.
- Rattlesnake warning: Kamloops north shore trails seeing high numbers
- A higher volume than usual of rattlesnakes in certain parts of Kamloops, B.C., has prompted a warning for dog owners to be extra vigilant while walking the North Shore hills.
- Poll Vancouver Aquarium whales program debate continues at Park Board video
- About 80 members of the public will voice their thoughts on the Vancouver Aquarium's captive whales and dolphins this evening at another special meeting convened by the Vancouver Park Board.