Set Masset as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 8:00 AM PST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 8:52 AM
Sunset: 4:28 PM
ENE 9 km/h
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM PST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM PST
Clearing early this morning. Windy. Temperature steady near plus 1.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy near midnight. Windy this evening. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries late in the morning and in the afternoon. High plus 4.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
6° | 4°
43° | 39°
3° | 2°
37° | 36°
3° | 3°
37° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Grocer fights B.C. pharmacists' ban on loyalty programs
- Two of the province's largest grocery store chains are fighting the B.C. College of Pharmacists over a ban on incentive programs.
- CBC Food Bank Day kicks off at stations in B.C.
- The CBC's 27th annual Food Bank Day has kicked off once again in Vancouver and at stations across the province, raising more than $130,000 by 8:30 a.m. PT
- Nelson Mandela: 'He was the height of morality' video
- In South African Jonathan Snelgar's Gastown bread and coffee shop, Nelson the Seagull, the presence of Nelson Mandela looms large.
- Two dogs fatally shot in the woods near Kamloops
- An incident described by RCMP as a case of serious animal cruelty has left a B.C. family wondering why someone would shoot their two dogs and leave them to die in the woods near Knouff Lake, north of Kamloops.
- Historic Japantown building to be demolished in Vancouver video
- A historic building in Vancouver's Downtown Eastside looks set to be torn down, despite being one of the last remnants of what was once Japantown.