Set Masset as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 27, 14 at 10:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 9:08 AM
Sunset: 4:32 PM
NNW 21 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 27, 14 at 4:00 PM PST Sat Dec 27, 14 at 4:00 PM PST
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 40 to 60 km/h diminishing to 30 this evening. Low plus 3.
Clearing early in the morning. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming northeast 40 to 60 late in the morning. High plus 5.
Clear. Wind northeast 40 to 60 km/h. Low zero.
|Clearing||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
6° | 0°
43° | 32°
6° | 4°
43° | 39°
5° | 5°
41° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Marcus Larabie, 14, killed by car driven by off-duty Abbotsford officer
- A teenage boy who was struck and killed by a car driven by an off-duty Abbotsford, B.C., police officer Friday night has been identified by family and friends as 14-year-old Marcus Larabie.
- Highway 1 near Revelstoke closed in both directions
- With heavy snow falling in much of the B.C. Interior, a serious motor vehicle accident has closed a 50 km stretch of Highway 1 in both directions between Craigellachie and Revelstoke.
- RCMP investigate double homicide in Anahim Lake, B.C.
- RCMP officers responding to reports of shots fired found two men dead inside a house in a rural area of Anahim Lake, B.C., on Boxing Day.
- Avalanche Canada issues warning for backcountry users
- An avalanche warning has been issued for backcountry users in parts of B.C. as recent snowfalls coupled with warm temperatures place a heavy load on a fragile snowpack.
- Groceries from vending machines coming to Metro Vancouver condos soon video
- Vending machines that dispense everything from eggs to diapers could soon be making their appearance at condo buildings in Metro Vancouver.