Set Merritt as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 29, 17 at 10:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:42 AM
Sunset: 8:18 PM
SW 6 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 29, 17 at 4:00 PM PDT Sat Apr 29, 17 at 4:00 PM PDT
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near midnight. Snow level 1600 metres lowering to 1300 metres overnight. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Snow level 1500 metres. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 14. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 3.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Power to the renter: Vancouver Tenants Union hopes to put rep in every building
- A new organization in Vancouver hopes to be the first call a renter makes when facing problems with their landlords such as renovictions, building neglect, or unfair rent increases. It's signing up members across the city for $1/year.
- Tragic collision renews calls for safety improvements to Lougheed Highway
- The Coquitlam Mayor Richard Stewart, says changes to Lougheed Highway have long been necessary but physical structures around the area make it 'impossible to widen.'
- B.C. Liberals promise to repeal Vancouver 'natural gas ban'
- The B.C. Liberals are promising to overturn a City of Vancouver decision to ban fossil-fuel-based natural gas from new buildings.
- High-risk offender arrested for 'indecent act' in New Westminster, B.C.
- On Thursday, New Westminster police issued a warning about Jared Edward Harris who was arrested the next day for allegedly masturbating in public.
- Vancouver playwright tackles Arthur Miller's darkest secret audio
- Local playwright and director Susanna Uchatius partners with her daughter Alex Edwards to bring the story of Daniel, a cognitively challenged and abandoned child to life in a new play.