Set Merritt as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 12:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 4:01 PM
NE 1 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 10:18 PM PST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 10:18 PM PST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 6.
Cloudy. High minus 2.
Cloudy. Temperature steady near minus 7.
|Cloudy||Flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
-7° | -10°
19° | 14°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
1° | -8°
34° | 18°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Mission boy in hospital after falling into frozen pond video audio
- A three-year-old boy from Mission, B.C., is being treated in hospital after falling into a frozen pond Monday morning.
- Licence to offend: ICBC's list of banned vanity plates
- ICBC has released a list of 2,000 requests for vanity plates they've rejected over the past couple of years, including 14 rejected as offensive.
- Missing British tourist's father asks public for help video
- The father of a young British tourist, who went missing last week while staying in Vancouver, is appealing for the public's help in the search for his son.
- Recap Eddie Lack earns 1st shutout, Canucks clip Hurricanes
- Eddie Lack made 31 saves for the first shutout of his NHL career Monday as the Vancouver Canucks defeated the Carolina Hurricanes 2-0.
- Body of missing senior found near Lynn Canyon video
- The body of a 76-year-old senior who wandered away from her North Vancouver care home was found near the Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge on Sunday afternoon.