Set Merritt as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 6:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 7:46 PM
WSW 8 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 4:44 PM PDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 4:44 PM PDT
Showers ending near midnight then partly cloudy. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 10.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 6.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
27° | 7°
81° | 45°
28° | 9°
82° | 48°
27° | 12°
81° | 54°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Analysis B.C. teachers' strike: After a wasted summer, stalemate rules
- Schools in B.C. remain shuttered after a wasted summer.
- Donovan Adams arrested in sex attack on 9-year-old Surrey girl
- A 23-year-old Surrey man is facing charges of kidnapping, sexual assault and sexual interference in connection with a sexual assault on a nine-year-old girl who was lured out her bedroom window last week
- New B.C. teachers' strike: former teacher quit over special needs stress
- After 14 years, Willow Reichelt walked away from teaching because she could no longer properly support the special needs kids in her class
- Exclusive Robert Latimer's appeal of travel restrictions backed by parole law author
- One of the authors of Canada's parole laws says Robert Latimer, a Saskatchewan farmer convicted in 1997 of killing his severely disabled daughter, should be allowed to travel freely outside of Canada.
- B.C. teachers' strike: parents search for alternate care
- Parents throughout British Columbia began using a patchwork of childcare solutions, on what should have been the first day of school in the province.