Set Merritt as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 28, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:45 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
ENE 25 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 28, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Tue Apr 28, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 30 near noon. High 19. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing near midnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 14.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 4°
61° | 39°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
20° | 5°
68° | 41°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Mount Pleasant skate park closure decision postponed
- The Vancouver Park Board deferred making a decision on potentially closing the local skate park in the Mount Pleasant neighbourhood.
- B.C. Chief Medical Officer challenges Rona Ambrose's reasons against dispensaries audio
- B.C.'s Chief Medical Officer says marijuana does have some medical benefits, countering claims from federal Health Minister Rona Ambrose that it has no medicinal value.
- Zipline in Queen Elizabeth Park approved by Vancouver Park Board
- The Vancouver Park Board voted in favour of a proposal to install a temporary zipline in Queen Elizabeth Park to help celebrate the park's 75th anniversary.
- Canadian hiking couple's family waits for news from Nepal
- Vancouver man Adam Smith is doing everything he can to try and locate his aunt and uncle in earthquake-ravaged Nepal.
- Medical marijuana rules from College of Physicians and Surgeons of B.C. worrisome to some doctors
- Some B.C. doctors are concerned that the forthcoming guidelines for prescribing medical marijuana will cut off care to a number of their patients.