Set Merritt as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 2:00 PM PDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:04 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
S 27 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 30 km/h. High 11. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. High 13.
|Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Amanda Todd case: Dutch suspect may have targeted other Canadian children video
- RCMP who confirmed an arrest in the Netherlands of a Dutch man linked to the online bullying of B.C. teen Amanda Todd and possibly dozens of other victims say there may have been other Canadian children targeted, in a case that is focusing on the suspect's computer.
- Map Arson suspected in 5 suspicious Abbotsford fires
- Police in Abbotsford, B.C., suspect an arsonist may have set five suspicious fires over the past 48 hours.
- Craigslist sexual assault: police ask victims to come forward
- Police in New Westminster, B.C., have released a photograph of a man who allegedly sexually assaulted a woman who responded to Craigslist posting for a waitress/bartender position at a local bar.
- Borders, ferries, highways: delays, snow this long weekend
- Travellers in B.C. are warned to expect long lines at the borders and ferries, and snow on the mountain passes today.
- Burrard Bridge construction: what you need to know
- Vancouver's Burrard Bridge will be closed on Friday and Saturday mornings so construction can be avoided during the upcoming Sun Run and BMO Vancouver Marathon.