Set Merritt as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 01, 15 at 6:00 AM PDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 4:58 AM
Sunset: 9:17 PM
ENE 4 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 01, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Wed Jul 01, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Clearing early this morning. High 30. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 18.
Sunny. High 35.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Coming Up Live Canada Day 2015 on CBC: How to watch the 148th birthday party on Parliament Hill
- Some of the country's top musical talents will help celebrate Canada's 148th birthday with a July 1 concert from Ottawa, broadcast live on CBC-TV.
- New Flash flooding causes Kamloops to declare state of emergency, 60 homes evacuated video
- The City of Kamloops has declared a state of local emergency after ordering the evacuation of about 60 homes in the Westsyde neighbourhood following a sudden downpour Tuesday.
- Video Flash flooding in Kamloops forces evacuation of 60 homes video
- A sudden downpour in Kamloops, B.C. has forced the evacuation of 60 homes in the Westsyde neighbourhood.
- American tourists steadily rising at Peace Arch border crossing
- The number of Americans crossing into Canada continues to steadily rise at Peace Arch.
- Vancouver struggles to keep up with overflowing garbage bins audio
- The City of Vancouver is grappling with tons of overflowing garbage bins around the city as warm weather and city events prompt more people to head outside.