Set Merritt as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 07, 16 at 3:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 4:02 PM
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 06, 16 at 4:00 PM PST Tue Dec 06, 16 at 4:00 PM PST
A few clouds. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 13.
Sunny. High minus 9.
Clear. Low minus 18.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- North Vancouver homeowners fight 361% increase in property assessment — and lose
- As property assessments are on the rise in B.C., a recent appeal from North Vancouver shows how municipal plans to densify left one owner with an $18,000 property tax bill.
- Fundraising draws $1.74-million for Vancouver Island scanner
- The BC Cancer Foundation is fundraising for a $5-million imaging device in Victoria so thousands of patients won't need to travel to Vancouver for advanced cancer diagnosis.
- Elder financial abuse: 5 tips on how to protect yourself and your money audio
- CBC's B.C. Almanac host Gloria Mackarenko asked bankers, legal experts, and law enforcement how to protect against elder financial abuse, and what recourse is available to those who experience it.
- 2 supervised drug consumption sites proposed for Surrey
- The Fraser Health Authority is applying to open two supervised drug consumption sites in Surrey as part of its response to the overdose crisis.
- Check charity before you give this season, watchdog says audio
- Charity watchdog Charity Intelligence Canada says some charities have more impact than others.