Set Merritt as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 29, 15 at 12:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:27 AM
Sunset: 8:52 PM
SW 1 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 28, 15 at 7:16 PM PDT Tue Jul 28, 15 at 7:16 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 30. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low 16.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New New CMHC rules make it easier for homeowners with suites to borrow money
- Change aimed at boosting affordability
- Sockeye face 'catastrophic' collapse in South Okanagan
- Canadian and U.S. scientists are watching a potentially catastrophic collapse of the sockeye salmon run on the Columbia River system this year.
- Jericho Lands sale prompts calls for more public consultation
- Community groups and residents, who are concerned about the sale of the Jericho Lands, aren't having much input into how the coveted land parcel will be be distributed, claims an NDP MLA.
- Downtown Vancouver parking stall on sale for $45K
- A growing number of Vancouver residents are choosing to sell their building parking stalls
- Vancouver 'rent increase tsunami' predicted by local realtor
- A shortage of rental stock and unprecedented demand in Vancouver are creating the perfect storm for a rent increase tsunami, according to a veteran realtor's report.