Set McBride as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 24, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Thu Jul 24, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this morning. High 16.
Rain ending this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 9.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. High 17.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
23° | 8°
73° | 46°
26° | 8°
79° | 46°
30° | 9°
86° | 48°
27° | 11°
81° | 52°
28° | 11°
82° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- LIVE BLOG B.C. weather: thunderstorms, flooding hit Kelowna, Kamloops video
- Heavy rain has begun to hit southern B.C., while dangerous hail and thunderstorms are forecast for Wednesday afternoon and Thursday.
- Jay DeMerit to retire from Whitecaps
- The Whitecaps’ only captain in franchise history is retiring. Jay DeMerit will announce his decision on Thursday at a press conference in Vancouver, a team source confirmed to CBC News.
- Mealtime negotiations a disservice to kids, parents
- Negotiations around the dinner table are common as parents struggle with picky eaters. Katja Rowell, who helps parents with feeding issues, offers some tips to bring peace to family meals.
- Andrew Leduc's family upset no charges laid in fatal hit and run
- The family of a Langley man killed nearly a year ago in a hit-and-run accident is frustrated and angry with the justice system after being told by Surrey RCMP that no charges will be laid in the case.
- Hasibullah Yusufzai, of Burnaby, B.C., faces terror-related charge video
- A British Columbia man has been charged under a new anti-terrorism law for allegedly leaving the country to join Islamist fighters in Syria.