Grand Forks, BC
Set Grand Forks as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 17, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Fri Apr 17, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Becoming clear overnight. Low plus 5.
Sunny. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 5.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
23° | 7°
73° | 45°
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Sea star wasting syndrome sees massive extinction of starfish along B.C. coast audio
- Experts studying the mysterious dying-off of sea stars on North America’s West Coast are worried what the warming weather will do to the decimated population.
- Vancouver oil spill leads to petition delivered to MP James Moore
- Environmentalists and First Nations groups gathered at Conservative MP James Moore's constituency office in Port Moody to deliver a petition in the wake of a recent oil spill in Vancouver.
- Squamish fire under control but warnings still in place
- Life is getting back to normal after a fire started Thursday evening at the Squamish Terminals
- Tortured Penticton pigeon's bell and hat removed by SPCA audio
- The SPCA says it has removed the hat and bell from a Penticton pigeon that was allegedly tortured last week.
- Mission fire kills 1 woman, 2 children escape with hands 'zip-tied'
- A woman died and two children were taken to hospital after what is being considered a suspicious fire ripped through their mobile home in Mission, B.C. on Friday.